TOP RECOMMENDATION: The Coppersmith Farmhouse by Devney Perry (Read my Review)
Since I found this book so late last week, I’m bringing it back as the Top Recommendation for this week too because it was seriously SO FREAKING GOOD!!! This was a completely new-to-me author and the book felt like pure old-school indie romance heaven! The hero is an ALPHA sheriff who is grouchy at times but also incredibly protective, possessive, and SWOOOOOONY! And the heroine is a SINGLE MOM of a gorgeous little daughter who move into his town to start their lives over. MY HEART WAS RACING for so much of the story!! I LOVED these characters. I CARED for them! The romance was HOT, the writing was STRONG, and there was even some intense suspense thrown in as well that kept me glued to the page. I went into this book blind, I’d never heard of this author before, but I LOVED IT!! Oh, and the epilogue has ALL THE FEELS!!! If you’re wanting an AMAZING read, grab a copy!! And if you’ve already read this book, then be sure to pre-order the next standalone (different couple): The Clover Chapel!
NEWEST REVIEW: Coastal Elite by Kate Canterbary (Read my Review)
Awwww! I just finished reading this!!! I’ve wanted to try one of this author’s books for a while and I’m so glad I finally did!!! I loooved the writing! The hero and heroine were both witty and smart and I just couldn’t stop smiling! The hero is a badass former soldier who retired after a severe injury to open up a security firm. The heroine finds him on the beach one day and the two of them sparked and hit it off in a passionate whirlwind weekend romance. After the weekend, they weren’t ready to let go but she had been hiding a big secret from him…. This was a shorter novel and it was a really fast read for me but that was perfect because I didn’t have time for anything longer today and I enjoyed reading it! It was sexy, funny, surprising, romantic, and suspenseful! It was recently released and you can grab a copy here!
UPCOMING FAVORITE: The Hard Truth About Sunshine by Sawyer Bennett (Read my Review)
HOLY WOW. I mean WOW!!!!! I’m wiping away tears as I write this post. This was one of the most HEART-FELT and POIGNANT books I’ve experienced in a long time. It was DEEP and MEANINGFUL. It made me laugh, cry, and FEEL for these characters. For those of you who’ve read this author before, this is an entirely NEW and DIFFERENT side to her writing and I LOVED IT! I knew from reading the blurb that this would be a very UNIQUE story and I didn’t know what to expect when I first started it but from the very first page, I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN. I was truly captivated by this story that was simultaneous heart-breaking and heart-warming. It was RAW. HONEST. PAINFUL. BEAUTIFUL. An instant favorite and top recommendation for everyone!!! It’ll be released this month so be sure to pre-order a copy!
RARE SALE & TOP FAVORITE: A Pound of Flesh by Sophie Jackson (Read my Review)
I LOVED THIS BOOK!! It’s usually $7.99 and this is a VERY RARE SALE!!!! It can be read as a standalone. — A “strong-minded prison tutor discovers that her sexy bad-boy student is far more than he appears to be… Haunted by nightmares of her father’s murder 15 years ago, she decides to face her fears by teaching inmates at a New York prison. There she meets an arrogant inmate, who’s as handsome as he is dangerous… As teacher and student, they’re forced to leave their animosities at the door and learn that one should never judge a book by its cover…. and she realizes there’s much more to her angry student than she thought, leaving them to face a new, perilous obstacle: their undeniable attraction to one another…” — Be sure to grab a copy while it’s discounted!!! It literally almost never goes on sale!
- The Hot Shot by Kristen Callihan was just announced! This can standalone! — “First we were friends. Then we were roommates. Now I want more… What can I say about her? The woman is capable of bringing me to my knees. I know this about five minutes after getting naked for her. No one is more surprised than me. She isn’t my usual type. But when I’m with her, all the regrets and darkness goes away. She makes life fun. I want to know her, be close to her. Which is a bad idea. She is looking for a relationship. I’ve never given a woman more than one night. But when fate leaves her without a home, I step up and offer her mine. We’re roommates now. Friends without benefits. But it’s getting harder to keep our hands off each other. And the longer we live together the more I realize she’s becoming my everything…”
- Wish You Were Here by Renee Carlino was just announced! This is a standalone about “about a restless young waitress whose one-night stand with an enigmatic artist takes her on an unexpected, life-changing journey toward an impossible decision.” — “You know when you’re looking at someone and you can’t help but smile at how oblivious they are to their own charm? That’s what was happening to me, and it was making me feel… happy. Euphoric. Something indescribable. It was like we already knew each other, like we had met in a previous life. Memories that didn’t exist began exploding in my mind like fireworks…”
- Kiss Marry Kill by Sidney Halston was just announced! It’s a standalone! — Five years ago they fell in love after one whirlwind summer. Now she’s an famous musician and he’s out of the military, but when their worlds collide, can they keep things professional? — “It was just supposed to be a regular Thursday afternoon… and then he saw her. Sitting in seat L214, one seat over from his at the baseball game. An impromptu kiss for the kiss cam, and he knew his life would never be the same. Five years and a tour in Afghanistan later, he is back stateside running his own private security firm. He isn’t the man he used to be… but she isn’t the sexy and sweet, though sheltered [girl] either. She’s in trouble [and] he’ll do anything to protect what’s his.”
- Dating-ish by Penny Reid was just announced! This is the latest standalone romantic comedy in the Knitting in the City series! — “After the most bizarre and irritating first date in the history of human kind, she is looking for an alternative to men. With the help of her friends, she quickly identifies a few possibilities: Need a cuddle? Use a professional cuddler. Need affirmation? Get yourself a life coach. Need an orgasm? Try orgasm meditation! Why does she need the hassle of a romantic partner when she can meet all her needs with paid services? But then her irritating date resurfaces. And he’s not at all the person she thought he was. And he suggests a different—and crazier—solution to her dilemma…”
- Mixed Up by Emma Hart was just announced! This is a standalone enemies-to-lovers romance! — “Hiring my brother’s best friend was not on my to-do list. Neither was he. Expanding my dirty cocktail bar into food was supposed to be easy, except finding a chef in my little town is anything but. Until he comes home—bringing his chef’s hat with him. He has no work. I need someone like him in my new kitchen. There’s just one problem: I hate his cocky, filthy-mouthed, sexy-as-hell guts. Even if I might want him. Just a little…”
- Too Hard To Forget by Tessa Bailey was just announced! This is a second chance romance standalone in the Romancing the Clarksons series! — She’s returning to her alma mater with one goal in mind: confront the man who ruined her for all others, and remind him of what he’s been missing. Even after three years, seeing him again is like a punch in the gut, but she’s determined to stick to her plan. Maybe then, she’ll finally be able to move on. In the years since she left, he has kept his focus on football. No distractions and no complications. But when she walks back onto his practice field and into his life, he knows she could unravel everything in his carefully controlled world. Because the girl who was hard to forget is now a woman impossible to resist.
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
- The Coppersmith Farmhouse by Devney Perry (FAVORITE! Alpha male/single mom romance, can standalone)
- Madly by Ruthie Knox (unlikely lovers and a sexy British hero, standalone in The New York Trilogy Series)
- The Play Mate by Kendall Ryan (he falls for his best friend’s sister, standalone in Roommates series)
- Devil You Know by L.A. Fiore (second chance romance, military hero, can standalone)
- Black Sheep by Zara Cox (sexy angsty romance, he’s fighting to get back to her, can standalone)
- Girl In The Mirror by Elizabeth Reyes (psychological thriller with a twist)
- Standing Up by Kate Forest (he’s getting an amputation and she falls in love with him, standalone)
- Heart Of Stone by Cynthia Eden (paranormal romance standalone in Bad Things series)
- Love So Right by Marquita Valentine (he’s been in love with her for years, standalone in The Lawson Brothers)
- Crossroads by Chantal Fernando (a biker and a cop fall in love, standalone in Wind Dragons MC series)
- Shade’s Lady by Joanna Wylde (biker romance, standalone novella in A Reapers MC series)
- Origin by Ana Jolin (enemies to lovers romance, can standalone)
- Tease Me, Baby by Katie Reus (she falls for a cop, standalone novella in O’Connor Family Series)
- Never Let You Go by Chevy Stevens (mystery/thriller standalone, she’s being stalked by her ex-husband)
- Hunted by Meagan Spooner (fairy tale retelling of Beauty and the Beast)
- Operation Prom Date by Cindi Madsen (friends to lovers romantic comedy, mature YA standalone)
- The Enchantment of Emma Fletcher by L.D. Crichton (he’s trying to help save her, standalone)
- Ohana Legacy: The Thin Love Series Bundle by Eden Butler (complete series bundled)
- A Limited Engagement by Bethany Michaels (bad boy racer pretend engagement romance standalone)
- Masquerading with the Billionaire by Alexia Adams (fake relationship romance standalone)
- Taken by the CEO by Stefanie London (her first one night stand is her new boss, standalone)
now live ★