- Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan (one of my all-time FAVORITE BOOKS EVER) just got a gorgeous new paperback cover!!!! It’s so beautiful and I can’t wait to have this edition on my shelf!!! Also, in case you didn’t know, this book has a MOVIE DEAL!! If you want to read it right now though, you can grab an eBook copy. And, if you’re a Mia Sheridan fan, be sure to pre-order ‘Most Of All You’ which is her next standalone love story!
- Beneath The Truth by Meghan March was just announced! This is the final sexy standalone in the Beneath series! — “I used to believe there were lines in life you don’t cross. Don’t lie. Don’t cheat. Don’t steal. Until I learned people don’t always practice what they preach. I turned in my badge and gun and walked away from everything. Then I got the call no one wants, and I’m back in New Orleans. Then I got the call no one wants, and I’m back. What I don’t expect is for her to be here too. Another line you don’t cross? Don’t touch your best friend’s little sister. She’s always been off-limits. Too bad I don’t follow the rules anymore.”
- Sin by Emma Hart was just announced! This is the first standalone in the Vegas Nights series! — He was cunning, sly, and dangerous, fifty percent of Vegas’ strip clubs were his. Whatever he wanted, money, attention, women, he got. And now he wanted to buy my bar, no matter the cost. I wanted him to go to hell … He played a dirty game, and I followed his rules. I let him think he would win. Despite our differences, it was clear to see that we were no more than two broken hearts colliding in the darkness. Closed off, sexy, and holding a pain that would crush a lesser man, he was the ultimate sin. One I couldn’t deny myself…
- Eye Candy by Tijan, J. Daniels, Helena Hunting, Bella Jewel and Tara Sivec was just announced! — A frightfully good time! Dive into these Halloween novellas from these bestselling authors. Featuring stories set in the worlds of their popular series. Tijan’s Fallen Crest crew are back for a weekend of mischief that takes a sinister turn; all four couples from J. Daniels’ Alabama Summer series gear up for Halloween in their own sexy ways, with a special surprise at the end; Helena Hunting’s characters from Shacking Up plan a Halloween gala that features a few ghouls and witches; Bella Jewel brings the chills and thrills in her suspenseful take on Halloween night; and Tara Sivec gathers the Holiday family together one last time as they try to make this ghostly holiday one to remember—or one they’d rather forget…
BOOK-TO-MOVIE DEALS! Read the books before the movies release!
- Forever My Girl by Heidi McLaughlin (my review) is coming to theaters this October 27th!! — I was never supposed to be a rock star. I had my life all planned out for me. Play football in college. Go to the NFL. Marry my high school sweetheart and live happily ever after. I broke both our hearts that day when I told her I was leaving. I was young. I made the right decision for me, but the wrong decision for us. I’ve poured my soul into my music, but I’ve never forgotten her. Her smell, her smile. And now I’m going back. After ten years. I hope I can explain that after all this time. I still want her to be my forever girl.
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty (my review) is being made into a movie starring Blake Lively! — Imagine that your husband wrote you a letter, to be opened after his death. Imagine, too, that the letter contains his deepest, darkest secret—something with the potential to destroy not just the life you built together, but the lives of others as well. Imagine, then, that you stumble across that letter while your husband is still very much alive…
- Hollywood Dirt by Alessandra Torre (my review) has already been filmed and the movie will be released this September! — Cole Masten. Abandoned by his superstar wife, Hollywood’s Perfect Husband is now Hollywood’s Sexiest Bachelor. Watch out Los Angeles, there’s a new bad boy in town… Summer Jenkins. That’s me, a small town girl stuck in Quincy, Georgia. I cook some mean chicken and dumplins, can bluff a grown man out of his savings in poker, and was voted Most Friendly my senior year. We were from different worlds. Our lives shouldn’t have collided. But then Cole Masten read a book about my small town. And six months later, his jet landed on our dusty airstrip, and he brought Hollywood with him. From the start, I knew he was trouble. For our town. And for me. Sometimes, opposites just aren’t meant to attract.
- Royally Screwed by Emma Chase(my review) is going to be filmed soon! —
Nicholas Arthur Frederick Edward Pembrook, Crowned Prince of Wessco, aka “His Royal Hotness,” is wickedly charming, devastatingly handsome, and unabashedly arrogant―hard not to be when people are constantly bowing down to you. Then, one snowy night in Manhattan, the prince meets a dark haired beauty who doesn’t bow down. Instead, she throws a pie in his face. Nicholas wants to find out if she tastes as good as her pie, and this heir apparent is used to getting what he wants. Dating a prince isn’t what waitress Olivia Hammond ever imagined it would be. There’s a disapproving queen, a wildly inappropriate spare heir, relentless paparazzi, and brutal public scrutiny…. In the end, Nicholas has to decide who he is and, more importantly, who he wants to be: a King or the man who gets to love Olivia forever.
- The Driven Series by K. Bromberg are going to be made into movies next year! All three books will be made into movies: Driven (my review), Fueled (my review), and Crashed (my review)! —Our paths should never have crossed. Colton Donavan was arrogant, exuded that bad boy vibe, and embodied everything I never wanted. And yet all it took was one chance meeting, one mistaken identity, and one stolen kiss for me to know I hated him and desired him instantly… And even though he wouldn’t let me in, I couldn’t walk away. This is our story. Our fight. Our perfectly imperfect love.
NEW REVIEW: Dating You/Hating You by Christina Lauren (Read my Review)
HELLLS YEAAAAH!!!!!!! This was a fantastically written book that I read in one non-stop sitting!!!! Seriously, every few pages, I’d stop and make a note of how genuinely WELL WRITTEN this book was! It seems like a fun, sexy “enemies-to-lovers” office romance where the career-driven hero and heroine begin dating only to find that their companies have merged and they’re now in competition for the same coveted job position and their romance turns to a sabotage war… but there are some VERY strong, important, and incredibly relevant themes explored too that seriously just MADE THIS STORY in my eyes!!!! It had SMART writing, SEXY romance and an ADDICTIVE story so be sure to grab a copy!!
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
- Dating You / Hating You by Christina Lauren ( enemies-to-lovers office romance standalone)
- The Farthest Edge by Kristen Ashley (erotic BDSM romance standalone in The Honey Series)
- Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley (a beautiful love story: two teens find their way back to each other in a bookstore full of secrets and crushes, grief and hope—and letters hidden between the pages, standalone)
- Inked Expressions by Carrie Ann Montgomery (widowed single mom of twins falls for late husband’s best friend, standalone in Montgomery Ink series
- Roommates With Benefits by Nicole Williams (roommates fall in love, standalone romance)
- Wicked Favor by Sawyer Bennett (she’s the sister of his sworn enemy, erotic romance, can standalone)
- A Sky Full of Stars by Samantha Chase (scientist falls for his assistant, The Shaughnessy Brothers standalone)
- One is a Promise by Pam Godwin (sexy love triangle, first book in Tangled Lies trilogy)
- EASY by H.M. Ward (musician falls for her conductor, first book in The Ferro Family spin-off Easy series)
- Lucky Charm by Carly Phillips (single dad hero, second chance romance standalone in Lucky Series)
- Lucky Streak by Carly Phillips (enemies-to-lovers romance standalone in Lucky Series)
- Lucky Break by Carly Phillips (accidental marriage in Vegas, standalone in Lucky Series)
- Imperfect Love: Cheeky by Natasha Madison (enemies to lovers romance novella, can standalone)
- Imperfect Love: Battle of the Sexes by Adriana Locke (office romance novella, can standalone)
- Imperfect Love: The Run In by Kelly Elliot (office romance novella, can standalone)
- Imperfect Love: Tied by Kim Karr (unexpected wedding romance novella, can standalone)
- Imperfect Love: Twisted by Mandi Beck (fake relationship romance novella, can standalone)
- Imperfect Love: One-Night Stand-In by T Gephart (accidental marriage in Vegas novella, can standalone)
- Imperfect Love: Famed by Magan Vernon (famous heroine romance novella, can standalone)
- Imperfect Love: Unsupervised by Cora Kenborn (single dad romance novella, can standalone)
- Camino Island by John Grisham (conspiracies/thriller standalone)
- Do Not Become Alarmed: A Novel by Maile Meloy (moving and suspenseful story on a cuise, standalone)
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate (inspired by a true story of a notorious real-life scandal)
- The Tutor by K. Larsen (dark romantic suspense standalone)
- Sworn To Protect by Diana Gardin (second chance romance/suspense standalone in Rescue Ops series)
- Shameful by M. Malone & Nana Malone (book 2 in Shameless trilogy)
- Seducing Allie by Shelli Stevens (friends-to-lovers romantic comedy, can standalone)
- The Owl Always Hunts at Night by Samuel Bjork (murder mystery thriller follow up to I’m Traveling Alone)
- Juma by Madhuri Pavamani (urban fantasy book 2 in The Keeper Series)
LATER WEEK RELEASES (PRE-ORDER NOW):