- Kissing Jenna by Kristen Proby was just announced!! It’s the second standalone in the Big Sky Series! — “She owns and manages vacation rentals in her hometown of Cunningham Falls, Montana. She’s just completed the construction of her most exhausting project, the one she’s put her heart and soul into. The inviting, opulent cottages are the first ski in/ski out tree houses in the world. Her biggest dream is about to come true, and she can’t let anything distract her… He is Hollywood’s it actor. If the magazines are to be believed, he’s the sexiest man on earth. He’s preparing for the biggest movie role of his life, and his agent has booked him in a hot new ski lodge in Montana, tucked away from crazy fans. He can’t wait for the break. But what he isn’t prepared for is her…
- Mister Tonight by Kendall Ryan was just announced!! It’s a standalone romance about a swoony single dad and the new neighbor he falls for. — “Last night was the most embarrassing night of my life. I was THAT girl. You know, the highly intoxicated chick celebrating her thirtieth with her two best friends—the ones who are happily married. And the more I drank, the more I wanted to do something reckless to celebrate. By reckless, I meant the sexy and alluring man dressed in a business suit standing near the bar. You know his type—tall, dark, and handsome. I was sure he was out of my league, but I’d had just enough alcohol that things like that no longer seemed to matter. I’m not fat, mind you, but you can tell I like French fries, so there’s that. He took me home and I enjoyed the hottest birthday sex of my life, well until it came to a screeching, and rather unwelcome halt. There’s nothing quite like being interrupted mid-ride with a little voice asking: “What are you doing to my daddy?” Just kill me now… or so I thought. Come to find out the man I rode like a bull at the rodeo is my new landlord.”
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
HOT NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- Rebel Heir by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward (she falls for her sexy, tattooed boss, book 2: Rebel Heart)
- The Thief by J.R. Ward (latest Black Dagger Brotherhood series novel)
- Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren (second chance love story standalone)
- Outnumbered by Shay Savage (reclusive ex-con rescues heroine with multiple personalities, standalone)
- This Time Around by Stacey Lynn (divorced actor falls for grieving widow on cattle ranch, can standalone)
- Misadventures with a Rookie by Toni Aleo (hockey romance, can standalone)
- His to Claim by Shelly Bell (twisted mystery/romance, standalone in Forbidden Lovers series)
- High Heels and Haystacks by Erin Nicholas (she needs to have a 6-month relationship with him in order to inherit billions, standalone in Billionaires in Blue Jeans series
- The Pleasure of Panic by JA Huss (sexy bodyguard romance, standalone in Jordan’s Game series)
- Close Cover by Lexi Blake (romantic suspense, standalone in Masters and Mercenaries series)
- Her Guardian Angel by Larissa Ione (a Demonica Underworld/Masters and Mercenaries Novella)
- Justify Me by J. Kenner (a Stark International/Masters and Mercenaries Novella)
- Say You Won’t Let Go by Corinne Michaels (a Return to Me/Masters and Mercenaries Novella)
- His to Protect by Carly Phillips (a Bodyguard Bad Boys/Masters and Mercenaries Novella)
- Rescuing Sadie by Susan Stoker (Delta Force Heroes/Masters and Mercenaries Novella)
- Oceanside by Michelle Mankin (rock star romance standalone in Rock Stars, Surf and Second Chances series)
- Intrepid by Kerri Lake (dark and gritty standalone romance in Vigilante series)
- The Fates Divide by Veronica Roth (scifi/dystopian, book 2 in Carve the Mark series)
- Devils Unto Dust by Emma Berquist (zombie/Western for fans of Westworld and The Walking Dead)
- Beyond a Darkened Shore by Jessica Leake (romantic historical fantasy standalone)
DETAILED LIST: NEW RELEASES
Rebel Heir by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward — New Release!!
Duet: “How to screw up a great summer in the Hamptons: Fall for the one guy with a dark leather jacket, scruff on his face, and intense eyes that doesn’t fit in with the rest of the tony looking crowd. A guy you can’t have when you’ll be leaving at the end of the season. Check. Check. Check. I should add—especially when the guy is your sexy, tattooed God of a boss. Especially when he not only owns your place of employment but inherited half of the town. Especially when he’s mean to you. Or so I thought. Until one night when he demanded I get in his car so he could drive me home because he didn’t want me walking in the dark. That was sort of how it all started with Rush. And then little by little, some of the walls of this hardass man started to come down. I never expected that the two of us, seemingly opposites from the outside, would grow so close. I wasn’t supposed to fall for the rebel heir, especially when he made it clear he didn’t want to cross the line with me. As the temperature turned cooler, the nights became hotter. My summer became a lot more interesting—and complicated. All good things must come to an end, right? Except our ending was one I didn’t see coming.”
The Thief by J.R. Ward — New Release!!
Series: Having allied themselves with the Band of Bastards, the Brotherhood is committed now more than ever to eradicating the Lessening Society. Recovering from their most recent battle against the last of the lessers, the Brotherhood comes to realize that the fight against their enemies is far from over. Throe, Xcor’s former second in command, is using an ancient tome to summon a new army engineered by a force more dangerous and evil than the Omega. And now the brothers of the Black Dagger Brotherhood will be tested both at home and on the battlefield.
Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren — New Release!!
Standalone: “She is settling into an ambitious if emotionally tepid routine… But when she runs into the first and only love of her life, the careful bubble she’s constructed begins to dissolve. Once upon a time, he was her entire world—growing from her gangly bookish friend into the man who coaxed her heart open again after the loss of her mother… only to break it on the very night he declared his love for her.
Told in alternating timelines between Then and Now, teenage Elliot and Macy grow from friends to much more… As adults, they have become strangers to one another until their chance reunion. Although their memories are obscured by the agony of what happened that night so many years ago, he will come to understand the truth behind her decade-long silence, and will have to overcome the past and himself to revive her faith in the possibility of an all-consuming love.”
Outnumbered by Shay Savage — New Release!!
Standalone: “I’m not exactly the social type. After spending most of my formative years in prison, I prefer an isolated existence in the wilderness. I crave solitude instead, especially during the subarctic winter months, but what am I supposed to do when I come across a woman in distress? I can’t just leave her to die in the cold, and a storm is on the way.
So now we are confined to my secluded cabin, and I quickly realize there’s something not quite right about Seri—or is her name Netti? She switches moods faster than a snowshoe hare changes direction. In fact, I’m starting to think there’s more than one person behind the mystifying woman’s intense, green eyes. Physically, only two of us are trapped inside the rustic cabin, but I still feel outnumbered…”
This Time Around by Stacey Lynn — New Release!!
Can standalone: “He was everything I didn’t need. Rich and famous, and a high-profile actor, he lived a life of luxury while my life had always been much more simple. Yet when he showed up at my cattle ranch in Kansas, he gave me everything I didn’t think I wanted again… His marriage was over and he was lost. I was still barely surviving in my grief after my husband’s sudden death. As hard as I tried to keep him out, he slipped past my defenses, and slowly, a connection grew between us I could no longer deny. But this time around, we were on borrowed time. Because he still had his real life waiting for him back in Hollywood…”
Misadventures with a Rookie by Toni Aleo — New Release!!
Can standalone: “Winning has always come naturally for this stud ice hockey defenseman. On the ice or off, he’s never had any trouble scoring, racking up goals—and girls [and] is justifiably full of swagger.
She doesn’t have time for rookie hotshots who think their gloves don’t stink. She knows them, she works with them, she trains them. It doesn’t matter that he’s the hottest newbie she’s ever seen. She knows his type. She’s got big plans of her own, and she’s not going to let some cocky rich kid athlete keep her from her goals. But there’s a chemistry between them they cannot deny. A lust that burns so hot, it threatens to melt the very ice on which they make their livings. The game has changed for both of them. Together, can these two play to win?”
His to Claim by Shelly Bell — New Release!!
Can standalone: He’s never been a fool. Not until he met the woman he simply knew as Jane. For one night, he dropped his guard, but in the morning she disappeared—along with a copy of his top secret technology. When it ends up in the hands of his biggest enemy—his father—he knows without a doubt he’s been betrayed. And when he finds Jane again, a year later, he can’t decide what’s worse—that her mother is marrying his brother, or that he still finds Jane irresistible, despite the fact that she’s a liar, a thief, and his father’s latest protégé.
Jane Cooper does have a secret, but it’s not the one he thinks. As their rekindled passion changes into something deeper, they’ll have to work together to untangle a web of lies. Because Jane’s not the only one with a secret—and this secret is getting people killed.
High Heels and Haystacks by Erin Nicholas — New Release!!
Can standalone: Only three things stand between her and her twelve billion dollar inheritance: A year of living in Bliss, Kansas. A relationship that lasts six consecutive months. A pie… She has run a multi-billion-dollar company, negotiated with shark investors, and hobnobbed with business royalty, but she’s about to be defeated by her inability to turn sugar, flour, and apple pie filling into something edible.
Conveniently, the owner of the diner next door, Parker Blake, is magic in the kitchen. And he technically works for her. So she can make him teach her to bake. And, hey, if everyone assumes they’re heating up more than the oven during their time in the kitchen…well, that’s called multitasking…
The Pleasure of Panic by JA Huss — New Release!!
Can standalone: “A new day. A new game. A new girl to (try and) please.
She is a control freak. There’s no problem she can’t solve. She’s also a successful self-help life coach. She has every answer, every time you ask for it. That is… until her BFF butts into her life and signs her up for a sexual fantasy fulfillment game she never asked to play. Now she can’t turn it off. She can’t quit, because Jordan Wells refuses to admit she’s even a player. And she can’t get rid of the man assigned to pleasure her with panic, because he’s her new bodyguard! Just… WTF?”
Close Cover by Lexi Blake — New Release!!
Can standalone: “He doesn’t do relationships. His job as a bodyguard gives him purpose and lovely perks. The last thing he needs in his life is a woman with stars in her eyes and babies in her future.
Her life is finally going in the right direction. She has finally graduated from college after years of putting herself through school. Finally on her own and having fun, her life seems pretty perfect. Except she’s lonely and the one man she wants won’t give her a second look. There is one other little glitch. Apparently, her new firm is really a front for the mob and now they want her dead. Suddenly strapped to the very same six-foot-five-inch hunk of a bodyguard who makes her heart pound, she can’t decide if this situation is a blessing or a curse…”
Her Guardian Angel by Larissa Ione — New Release!!
Can standalone: “After a difficult childhood and a turbulent stint in the military, Declan Burke finally got his act together. Now he’s a battle-hardened professional bodyguard who takes his job at McKay-Taggart seriously and his playtime – and his playmates – just as seriously. One thing he never does, however, is mix business with pleasure. But when the mysterious, gorgeous Suzanne D’Angelo needs his protection from a stalker, his desire for her burns out of control, tempting him to break all the rules…even as he’s drawn into a dark, dangerous world he didn’t know existed.
Suzanne is an earthbound angel on her critical first mission: protecting Declan from an emerging supernatural threat at all costs. To keep him close, she hires him as her bodyguard. It doesn’t take long for her to realize that she’s in over her head, defenseless against this devastatingly sexy human who makes her crave his forbidden touch…”
Justify Me by J. Kenner — New Release!!
Can standalone: McKay-Taggart operative Riley Blade has no intention of returning to Los Angeles after his brief stint as a consultant on mega-star Lyle Tarpin’s latest action flick. Not even for Natasha Black, Tarpin’s sexy personal assistant who’d gotten under his skin. Why would he, when Tasha made it absolutely clear that—attraction or not—she wasn’t interested in a fling, much less a relationship.
But when Riley learns that someone is stalking her, he races to her side. Determined to not only protect her, but to convince her that—no matter what has hurt her in the past—he’s not only going to fight for her, he’s going to win her heart. Forever.
Say You Won’t Let Go by Corinne Michaels — New Release!!
Can standalone: She had two goals in her life: 1. Make it big in country music. 2. Get the hell out of Bell Buckle… She was doing it. She was on her way, until he landed backstage at her show.
This gorgeous, rugged, man of few words was one cowboy she couldn’t afford to let distract her. But with his slow smile and rough hands, she just couldn’t keep away… With outside forces conspiring against them, he hires a team to protect her. She refuses to let him get hurt because of her. All she wants is to hold onto him, but she knows the right thing to do is to let go…
His to Protect by Carly Phillips — New Release!!
Can standalone: Shane Landon’s bodyguard work for McKay-Taggart is the one thing that brings him satisfaction in his life. Relationships come in second to the job. Always. Then little brainiac Talia Shaw shows up in his backyard, frightened and on the run, and his world is turned upside down. And not just because she’s found him naked in his outdoor shower, either.
With Talia’s life in danger, Shane has to get her out of town and to her eccentric, hermit mentor who has the final piece of the formula she’s been working on, while keeping her safe from the men who are after her. Guarding Talia’s body certainly isn’t any hardship, but he never expects to fall hard and fast for his best friend’s little sister and the only woman who’s ever really gotten under his skin.
Rescuing Sadie by Susan Stoker — New Release!!
Can standalone: Sadie Jennings was used to being protected. As the niece of Sean Taggart, and the receptionist at McKay-Taggart Group, she was constantly surrounded by Alpha men more than capable, and willing, to lay down their life for her. But when she visits her friend in San Antonio, and acts on suspicious activity at Milena’s workplace, Sadie puts both of them in the crosshairs of a madman. After several harrowing weeks, her friend is now safe, but for Sadie, the repercussions of her rash act linger on.
Chase Jackson, no stranger to dangerous situations as a captain in the US Army, has volunteered himself as Sadie’s bodyguard. He fell head over heels for the beautiful woman the first time he laid eyes on her. With a Delta Force team at his back, he reassures the Taggart’s that Sadie will be safe. But when the situation in San Antonio catches up with her, Chase has to use everything he’s learned over his career to keep his promise…and to keep Sadie alive long enough to officially make her his.
Devils Unto Dust by Emma Berquist — New Release!!
Standalone: The desert is unkind in the best of times. And the decade since the Civil War has been anything but the best of times for Daisy Wilcox—call her Willie—and her family. This tense, heart-pounding alternate history about a young woman fighting to survive the unthinkable will keep fans of Westworld and The Walking Dead reading late into the night.
A horrifying sickness has spread across the West Texas desert. Infected people—shakes—attack the living, and the surviving towns are only as safe as their perimeter walls are strong. The state is all but quarantined from the rest of the country. Glory, Texas, is a near ghost town. Still, seventeen-year-old Willie has managed to keep her siblings safe, even after the sickness took their mother. But then her good-for-nothing father steals a fortune from one of the most merciless shake hunters in town, and Willie is left on the hook for his debt. With two young hunters as guides, Willie sets out across the desert to find her father. And the desert holds more dangers than just shakes.
Beyond a Darkened Shore by Jessica Leake — New Release!!
Standalone: The ancient land of Éirinn is mired in war. Ciara, princess of Mide, has never known a time when Éirinn’s kingdoms were not battling for power, or Northmen were not plundering their shores. The people of Mide have always been safe because of Ciara’s unearthly ability to control her enemies’ minds and actions. But lately a mysterious crow has been appearing to Ciara, whispering warnings of an even darker threat. Although her clansmen dismiss her visions as pagan nonsense, Ciara fears this coming evil will destroy not just Éirinn but the entire world.
Then the crow leads Ciara to Leif, a young Northman leader. Leif should be Ciara’s enemy, but when Ciara discovers that he, too, shares her prophetic visions, she knows he’s something more. Leif is mounting an impressive army, and with Ciara’s strength in battle, the two might have a chance to save their world. With evil rising around them, they’ll do what it takes to defend the land they love…even if it means making the greatest sacrifice of all.
LATEST BOOK SALES
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
Apr 16 (P)
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.