- The Outpost by Devney Perry WAS JUST ANNOUNCED AND HOLYYYY I AM SO EXCITED FOR IT!! This is the next standalone in one of my TOP TOP TOP FAVORITE SERIES. — “Trapped in his tiny mountain cabin, she didn’t expect to fall for his big heart… To stay safe, she’s forced to trade one bad situation for another. Stuck in the Montana wilderness, she’s secluded from anything resembling civilization or the modern-day world. The only good thing about her situation is the gorgeous mountain man assigned to protect her. Too bad he isn’t the slightest bit interested in a city girl like her… He likes his life quiet and simple. So when a hotshot reporter rolls into town, dragging her big-time problems with her, he should have run for the hills. Instead, he volunteered to keep her safe…” Be sure to preorder a copy because this book is guaranteed to be EPIC! (Want to start reading now?? Here are the standalones that are now available: The Coppersmith Farmhouse, The Clover Chapel, and The Lucky Heart releases next week!!! THEY ARE ALL AMAZING!!! SHOUTY CAPS REQUIRED!)
- From This Moment by Melanie Harlow was just announced! It’s a standalone and SOUNDS AMAZING! — “When my late husband’s twin brother moves back to our small town, I want to avoid him. Everything about him reminds me of the man I lost and the life we’d planned together, and after eighteen long months struggling just to get out of bed, I’m finally doing okay. I have a new job, an amazing support group, and a beautiful five-year-old daughter to parent. I don’t want to go backward. But I’m drawn to him, too. He understands my grief and anger and loneliness like no one else—and I understand his. Before long, that understanding becomes desire, and that desire becomes uncontrollable… We make excuses. We blame our sorrow. We promise each other it will never happen again. But it does…” (PS: if you want to start reading this author’s books right now, here are two other standalones by her that I’ve LOVED: After We Fall and If You Were Mine)
- Play On by Samantha Young was just announced! It can standalone! —She chased a dream from Indiana to Scotland, so sure it was the right thing to do. Three years later she was left in her adopted country with nothing to her name but guilt and regret. Until he entered her life. Older, worldlier, a music producer and composer, the sexy Scot should never have made sense for her. But somehow in each other they found the light they were looking for. But when life dealt him another unlucky hand, instead of reaching for her he disappeared. The agonizing loss of him inspired something within her. It fired her spirit— the anger and hurt pushing her forward to take control and reach for her dreams. Finally pursuing a career, everything is how she wants it. She’s avoiding heartbreak and concentrating on her goals. Sounds easy but it’s not. Because he is back. And for some reason he hates her. He’s determined to be at war with her. And she has absolutely no idea why.”
- How to Date a Douchebag: The Learning Hours by Sara Ney was announced! It’s a standalone in this series! — My friends want me to get laid. So much so that they plastered my ugly mug all over campus, in bold printed letters: “Are you the lucky lady who’s going to break our roommate’s cherry? Text him at: 555-254-5551″ … The texts I’ve been receiving are what wet dreams are made of. But I’m not like these douchebags, no matter how hard they try to turn me into one. THIS ISN’T THE KIND OF ATTENTION I WANT. One text stands out from hundreds. One number I can’t bring myself to block. She seems different. Hotter, even in black and white…”
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- Beneath The Truth by Meghan March (he’s falling for his best friend’s sister, standalone in Beneath series)
- The Forbidden by Jodi Ellen Malpas (forbidden romance standalone)
- The Wright Mistake by K.A. Linde (enemies to lovers romance, standalone in Wright series)
- So Good by Nicola Rendell (friends to lovers romance, standalone in Alpha Dogs series)
- A Better Place by Jennifer Van Wyk (single mom falls for single dad romance standalone)
- Bad Deeds by Lisa Renee Jones (erotic suspense in Dirty Money series)
- Kate’s Secret by Kallypso Masters (single mom/military hero second chance romance, standalone in Bluegrass Spirits series)
- Aim by L.P. Dover (romantic suspense, standalone in Circle of Justice series)
- Good Girl Gone Badd by Jasinda Wilder (sexy romance standalone in Badd Brothers series)
- BEAST by Elizabeth Reyes (she falls for a felon, standalone in the Boyle Heights series)
- Skirt Chaser by Stacey Kennedy (pretend romance standalone in Dirty Filthy Love series)
- The Forger by Michele Hauf (light hearted romantic suspense, standalone in Elite Crimes Unit)
- The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter (psychological thriller standalone)
- Kiss Me if You Can by Carly Phillips (standalone romance in Most Eligible Bachelor series)
- Love Me if You Dare by Carly Phillips (standalone romance in Most Eligible Bachelor series)
- The Paris Spy: A Maggie Hope Mystery by Susan Elia MacNeal (mystery novel set in World War II, standalone)
- I Temporarily Do: A Romantic Comedy by Ellie Cahill (romantic comedy standalone)
- Benediction by Kelly Moran (friends to lovers cowboy romance, standalone in Cattenach Ranch series)
- Reminding Avery by Kaylee Ryan (second chance romance standalone)
- Ride Me Right by Michele De Winton (biker romance, standalone in Raising Hellfire MC series)
- Emma in the Night by Wendy Walker (suspense thriller standalone)
LATER WEEK RELEASES (PRE-ORDER NOW):
- The Only One by Melody Grace (small town romance, standalone in Sweetbriar Cove series)
- Wicked Wish by Sawyer Bennett (erotic BDSM romance, standalone in The Wicked Horse Vegas series)
- I’m In It by Tammy Falkner(swoony romance, standalone in Reed Brothers series)
DETAILED LIST: NEW RELEASES
Beneath The Truth by Meghan March — New Release!!
Can standalone: “I used to believe there were lines in life you don’t cross. Don’t lie. Don’t cheat. Don’t steal. Until I learned people don’t always practice what they preach… I turned in my badge and gun and walked away from everything.
Then I got the call no one wants, and I’m back.
What I don’t expect is for her to be here too.
Another line you don’t cross? Don’t touch your best friend’s little sister.
She’s always been off-limits.
Too bad I don’t follow the rules anymore.”
The Forbidden by Jodi Ellen Malpas — New Release!!
Standalone: “She has never experienced the ‘spark’ with a guy – the kind of instant chemistry that steals your breath and blindsides you completely. Until a night out with friends brings her face to face with the wickedly sexy and mysterious Jack. It’s not just a spark that ignites between them. It’s an explosion.
Overwhelmed by the intensity of their one night together, she slips out of their hotel room. She is certain that a man who’s had such a powerful impact on her and who could bend her to his will so easily, must be dangerous. But she’s already in too deep. And Jack isn’t only dangerous… He is forbidden.”
Bad Deeds by Lisa Renee Jones — New Release!!
Series: Would you bleed for the one you love?
To save his family empire from the grip of the drug cartel, he is pushed to the edge of darkness, forced to make choices he might never make… There is another war brewing though, and that one, is inside him, his battle between right and wrong, light and dark, and in the heat of the night, it is her he turns to for escape…
In every one of his seductive demands, she can taste and feel, his torment, his struggle to save his family and not lose himself. But he is losing himself, and that is a problem just as dangerous as her secret, that still lurk in the shadows, a threat to his family waiting to erupt…
The Forger by Michele Hauf — New Release!!
Can standalone: Her bosses at Scotland Yard don’t take her work very seriously. Art and antiquities? Boring! But her latest investigation is turning out to be far more explosive than anyone expected. In fact, the vandalized, booby-trapped painting hanging on the gallery wall would have blown her off her feet if it wasn’t for the tall, dark-haired stranger who tackled her at the last second—a stranger as finely sculpted as any masterpiece in the museum.
He is working this case for the Elite Crimes Unit because it was a choice between that and lockup. A (barely) reformed art forger, he’s got the expertise to lead her through a dangerous manhunt. But the crime may have a more personal connection to him—and the all-too-real feelings he’s developing toward her could pull her into the line of fire too…
The Wright Mistake by K.A. Linde — New Release!!
Can standalone: I spent six weeks screwing his brains out and all I got was this broken heart. He can’t be trusted. Not with my body or my heart. Yet, two years have passed and I still crave him like an addict needing a fix.
The last time we tried this, it nearly ruined me. I know I should run and never look back. But his dark haunted eyes and razor blade smile speak to my soul. His touch sets my body on fire. And we all know what happens when you light gasoline. Someone is bound to get burned…
A second chance might destroy us both. Because everyone knows two wrongs don’t make a Wright.
So Good by Nicola Rendell — New Release!!
Can standalone: On the roof of a house, he looks down through a skylight and sees the most beautiful woman he’s ever laid eyes on. She’s naked, she’s gorgeous, and everything about her is perfect, down to the tattoo that wraps around her hip. But it isn’t just any woman making his knees buckle. It’s his best friend. And as he stands there, mesmerized and precariously close to toppling off the roof, he knows he’ll never, ever be able to look at her the same way again.
She can’t help but notice that he is suddenly acting very strange—lots of long stares, totally tongue-tied, and not at all like the slightly cocky hunk she’s proud to call her best friend. She can’t figure it out, until later that night when he rescues her from the world’s worst date, challenges her to a game of pool, and shows her just exactly what she’s got him thinking about. Repeatedly.
But life is complicated. Her cat wants to eat his dog for an afternoon snack. A dream job threatens to pull them apart. And another glance through the skylight changes everything, one more time. Yet try as they might, they can’t go back to being just friends, because falling in love with the one you’ve always adored?
It feels so good.
A Better Place by Jennifer Van Wyk — New Release!!
Standalone: After his wife walked out on him, he put his dreams aside to raise his daughter. But now she’s grown and he’s ready for more… He’s kept his heart closed off since the day his wife walked away. He’s never found someone who he thought was worth opening himself up to. But one look at her, and he knew she was everything.
She has a secret. A secret only she and her teenage son know about. She’s built a new life but kept herself carefully guarded. The day she stumbled, literally, into him, her world was turned upside down. She tries to keep him strictly as a friend, but he’s relentless in his pursuit. Can he break down the walls she’s so firmly built? Can he get her to join him in a better place?
Aim by L.P. Dover — New Release!!
Can standalone: “When someone asks what I do for a living, I answer it plain and simple… I’m a hunter. I hunt the dregs of society and I’m very damn good at it.
I’m a member of an organization of justice seeking vigilantes. My mission is to solve a string of ‘accidental’ hiking deaths occurring around my town. When a woman who’s been missing for days shows up on my land, it turns out she’s the key to it all. Someone is hunting her, and I make it my duty to keep her safe… However, the deeper I get into the case, the more dangerous it becomes; especially, now that I’ve fallen for the woman I have to protect. If hunting is the game, I won’t fail. I always hit my mark.”
Good Girl Gone Badd by Jasinda Wilder — New Release!!
Can standalone: Evangeline du Maurier is the definition of a good girl. Attending Yale, raised with the best tutors and etiquette instructors, she’s expected to toe the family line and be a trophy wife for a future senator. But when this good girl takes a quick getaway to clear her head, she finds a whole lot more than she’d bargained for. She finds herself in the arms of a bad boy.
Baxter Badd. Big, hard-drinking, and as rough and demanding in bed as he is out of it, Bax may be the baddest brother yet…
Beast by Elizabeth Reyes — New Release!!
Can standalone: One interview was all it was supposed to be. An interview with the daunting felon in the work-release program that leaves Allison breathless with anticipation for their next encounter. Despite the risks of becoming involved, neither is able to fight the inexplicable draw they’re feeling.
Life keeps throwing them back together until the fateful night they stop fighting the inevitable and give into their desires. Suddenly, Leo has even more to look forward to in his new life. Until his violent past catches up to him.
The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter — New Release!!
Standalone: Two girls are forced into the woods at gunpoint.
One runs for her life. One is left behind…
Twenty-eight years ago, Charlotte and Samantha Quinn’s happy small-town family life was torn apart by a terrifying attack on their family home.
Twenty-eight years later, and Charlie has followed in her father’s footsteps to become a lawyer herself — the ideal good daughter. But when violence comes to Pikeville again — and a shocking tragedy leaves the whole town traumatized — Charlie is plunged into a nightmare. Not only is she the first witness on the scene, but it’s a case that unleashes the terrible memories she’s spent so long trying to suppress. Because the shocking truth about the crime that destroyed her family nearly thirty years ago won’t stay buried forever…
Kiss Me if You Can by Carly Phillips — New Release!!
Can standalone: He has just become the most eligible bachelor in New York City. Now that he has foiled a jewelry-store robbery and has been rewarded with the ring of his choice by the owner, single women all over the city are fawning over the crime reporter. But he isn’t interested in the admirers. His attention is centered solely on the only woman in the city who claims not to be interested in his bachelor status.
Instead, she’s interested in his antique ring and its potentially scandalous history in her family. But he is quickly becoming more than just her route to the ring. When his investigation starts to uncover the truth, will she trust her heart – and her family secrets – to this most eligible bachelor?
Love Me if You Dare by Carly Phillips — New Release!!
Can standalone: When hostage negotiator Rafe Mancuso takes a bullet to save Sara Rios, his former partner, his actions make him a hero… and New York City’s newest most eligible bachelor. Then he admits that her is much more than just another woman he’s rescued. Suddenly, a firestorm of gossip turns him into exactly what he doesn’t want to be: the Bachelor Blog’s newest hot topic. His only solution is to leave town and get himself out of the spotlight… and her out of his mind.
She has him to thank for saving her life, and he to blame for the media chaos surrounding her. She wants to throw herself back into duty at full throttle, but until her injuries heal, she’s on leave and in search of her rescuer. From the moment she finds him and meets his large, boisterous family, she’s hooked. But they have a long way to go to find their fairy-tale ending.
Emma in the Night by Wendy Walker — New Release!!
Standalone: One night three years ago, the Tanner sisters disappeared: fifteen-year-old Cass and seventeen-year-old Emma. Three years later, Cass returns, without her sister Emma. Her story is one of kidnapping and betrayal, of a mysterious island where the two were held. But to forensic psychiatrist Dr. Abby Winter, something doesn’t add up. Looking deep within this dysfunctional family Dr. Winter uncovers a life where boundaries were violated and a narcissistic parent held sway. And where one sister’s return might just be the beginning of the crime.
The Only One by Melody Grace — New Release!!
Can standalone: She’s looking for a fresh start. She’s packed up her heartbreak and traded her old life for a new beginning, managing a pretty hotel. She swears this time will be different: no drama, no distractions, and definitely no heart-stopping kisses with a handsome stranger. Which is exactly what she finds the night she meets him.
He’s gorgeous, charming… and intrigued by the buttoned-up blonde whose kisses are anything but restrained. He knows a thing or two about starting over, and he’s convinced a little fun is exactly what she needs to put the past behind her. And he knows exactly the man for the job…
Wicked Wish by Sawyer Bennett — New Release!!
Can standalone: She thought she did everything right – graduated from college, married her long-time sweetheart, established a career. But what does she have to show for it now? A degree she doesn’t use, a job she hates, and an ex-husband that broke her heart… Looking for a long overdue adventure, she takes a walk on the wild side and attends a masquerade event in Vegas… Drawn to the man masked in black leather with the body of a god, she finds the greatest pleasures of her life at the hands of a stranger…
Sex is nothing but a game to him [but] unfortunately for him, there’s no way he can walk away from her, because he knows exactly who she is. She’s his best friend’s little sister and there’s not another woman in the world that’s more off limits.
I’m In It by Tammy Falkner — Live on Sunday!!
Can standalone: He fell in love with her at the worst possible time.
She was in the midst of something wonderful, and then she wasn’t. Her life changed in the blink of an eye. In this situation, it wasn’t a change for the better. He can still remember when she felt the first cramp, when she pressed her knees together tightly in the front seat of his car as though she could hold that life inside herself by sheer will alone. If will were all it took, she’d have succeeded. But she didn’t succeed, and they were over before they began. She was too hurt. She was too raw. She was wishing for what could have been, while he was wishing for what was. And what was… well, it was nothing. At least not to her.
LATEST BOOK SALES
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
Aug 15 ★
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.