NEW TOP RECOMMENDATION: Roomies by Christina Lauren (Read my Review)
IT’S HERE!!!!! I read this addictive new book in one sitting!!! I’ve been in a bit of a book funk the last few days but as soon as I started reading this book, I FELL IN LOVE with the story and the characters who engage in an unexpected “pretend marriage of convenience” that unexpectedly for them develops into a very deep and true love for each other! The writing was fantastic and strong. It constantly kept me smiling, swooning, or just made my heart race! The story was sweet, heart-warming, and hit all the right notes for me. If you’re looking for a WELL-WRITEN, SEXY, FUN, ANGSTY romance with strong characters and an absorbing story, this is it!! It just released so sure to check it out and grab a copy if you’re intrigued! — “I’ve never done this before. I just know I’m falling for the girl I married.”
RARE SALE & TOP FAVORITE: The Coppersmith Farmhouse by Devney Perry (Read my Review)
OMG. OMG. OMG!!!! HUGE SALE ALERT!!! This was one of the BEST BOOKS I’ve read all year and it JUST WENT ON SALE!!!!! This book is seriously AMAZING!!!! A PERFECT ALPHA ROMANCE!!! The hero is an gruff but kind-hearted sheriff who is grouchy at times but also incredibly protective, possessive, and SWOOOOOONY! And the heroine is a SINGLE MOM of a gorgeous little daughter who move into his town to start their lives over. MY HEART WAS RACING for so much of the story!! I LOVED these characters. I CARED for them! The romance was HOT, the writing was STRONG, and there was even some intense suspense that kept me glued to the page. Oh, and the epilogue has ALL THE FEELS!!! If you’re wanting an AMAZING read, grab a copy!! And if you’ve already read this, then be sure to read the rest of the standalones in this series because they are ALL 5 STAR FAVORITES!!!!!
Review to come.
MOVIE NOW AVAILABLE: Afterburn Aftershock Movie
OMG!! The new 2017 Afterburn Aftershock movie based on Sylvia Day’s book series is now available to watch on Amazon!! The movie is 1 hr 39 mins long and stars Tyler Johnson and Caitlyn Leahy. — Businesswoman Giana Rossi is determined to be successful in her new job, but when her ex lover Jackson Rutledge waltzes back into her life, their passionate connection ignites not only in the boardroom, but the bedroom. — Grab a copy here!
MOVIE NOW AVAILABLE: Hollywood Dirt Movie
OMG!! The new 2017 Hollywood Dity movie based on Alessandra Torre’s book is also now available to watch on Amazon!! The movie is 2 hours long and stars Johann Urb and Emma Rigby. — Cole Masten. Abandoned by his superstar wife, Hollywood’s Perfect Husband is now Hollywood’s Sexiest Bachelor. Summer Jenkins. That’s me, a small town girl from Quincy, Georgia. Our lives shouldn’t have collided. But then Cole Masten’s jet landed on our dusty airstrip. From the start, I knew he was trouble. For Quincy. And for me. Sometimes, opposites aren’t meant to attract. — Grab a copy here!
- The Smallest Part by Amy Harmon was just announced and its cover revealed!! This is a new standalone from one of my FAVORITE authors!!! — “In the end, only three things matter. How much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.” It was a big lie. The biggest lie she’d ever told. “Are you in love with Noah, Mercedes?” Cora asked. “I mean… I know you love him. You’ve been friends forever. We all have. But are you in love with him?” If it had been anyone else—anyone—Mercedes would have stuck out her chest, folded her skinny arms, and let her feelings be known. She would have claimed him. But it was Cora. Brave, beautiful, broken Cora, and Cora loved Noah too. So Mercedes lied. And with that lie, she lost him. With that lie, she sealed her fate. She was the best friend, the bridesmaid, the godmother, the glue. She was there for the good times and the bad, the ups and downs, the biggest moments and the smallest parts. And she was there when it all came crashing down. This is the tale of the girl who didn’t get the guy.”
- Until Harmony by Aurora Rose Reynolds was just announced!! It’s a standalone in the Until Him / Until Her series! — “She isn’t the kind of girl to take unnecessary risk, but after meeting him, she starts to wonder if maybe she should be. The more time she spends with the wild and free biker, the more she starts to crave the freedom he gives her. And even more, she starts to crave him… He lives his life on his own terms. After losing both his parents at an early age to a robbery gone bad, he knows how precious life is, and he’s determined to get as much out of it as he can. When he runs into her and finds out she’s moving to town, he knows it’s time to take his shot. She thinks he only wants to be friends, but she couldn’t be more wrong. What they don’t know is that their time might be cut short. Revenge is in the air, and someone won’t stop until a debt is settled.”
- Fifty Shades Freed: Movie Tie-In Edition by EL James was just announced!! — The major motion picture releases on February 10 and is based on volume three of the phenomenal #1 New York Times bestselling trilogy with more than 150 million copies sold worldwide. — When unworldly student Anastasia Steele first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Christian Grey it sparked a sensual affair that changed both of their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and, ultimately, repelled by Christian’s singular erotic tastes, Ana demands a deeper commitment. Determined to keep her, Christian agrees.
- The V Card by Lauren Blakely & Lili Valenti was just announced!! It’s a standalone! — “When you think about how easy it is to lose keys, phones, sunglasses and your dignity on social media, you might figure it’d be a cinch for me to ditch my V Card…You’d be wrong. At 25, I run a successful business, live in a fantastic apartment, and have fabulous friends to go out with any night of the week. And yet I’m still a card-carrying member of a club I don’t want to belong to anymore. Good thing I know just the man for the deflowering job—my brother’s business partner and best friend… He’s charming, smart, and, I’m told, oh-so-skilled in the sack. As long as I keep my eyes on the prize, there’s no way this pluck-the-flower project could possibly complicate matters.”
- The Good Luck Charm by Helena Hunting was just announced! It’s a standalone romantic comedy I can’t wait to read! — “She isn’t sure what hurt worse: the day he left her to focus on his hockey career, or the day he came back eight years later. He might think they can pick up just where they left off, but she’s no longer that same girl and never wants to be again. He wants his glory days back. And that includes having her by his side. With her, he was magic. They were magic. All he has to do is make her see that… Just when she might finally be ready to let him in, though, she finds out their reunion has nothing to do with her and everything to do with his game. But he’s already lost her once, and even if it costs him his career, he’ll do anything to keep from losing her again…”
- All the Way: A Romancing Manhattan Novel by Kristen Proby was just announced!! It can standalone! — Finn Cavanaugh owns a successful law firm in Manhattan. On the rare occasion that he has down time, he spends it at his home in Martha’s Vineyard. But when his troubled niece goes to stay with him for the summer, he’s reluctant to take time off from work. That is, until he meets his beautiful new neighbor, London… London Watson is a Tony Award winning actress on Broadway. When tragedy strikes her family, leaving her alone and injured, she flees Manhattan for Martha’s Vineyard… She is convinced that she’ll never be able to return to the stage. But when she meets the charming young girl next door and her sexy uncle, she finally begins to heal from the wounds of her past…
- Providence: A Novel by Caroline Kepnes‘s cover was revealed!! — A journey of two best friends that is part love story, part detective story, and part supernatural thriller, from the acclaimed author of YOU, whose work Stephen King describes as “hypnotic and totally original.” — “Growing up as best friends in small-town New Hampshire, Jon and Chloe are the only ones who truly understand each other and their intense connection. But just when Jon is ready to confess the depth of his feelings, he’s kidnapped by his substitute teacher, a discredited scientist who is obsessed with H.P. Lovecraft and has a plot to save humanity…
- At the Stroke of Midnight by Tara Sivec‘s cover was revealed!! This modern fairytale romantic comedy can standalone! — “Once upon a time she was the perfect housewife… Her husband was once her knight in shining armor, but now he’s run off with all their money and the babysitter… Dressed as a princess at the annual Halloween block party on Fairytale Lane, she meets two other “princesses” also facing money troubles. When the women are invited to wear their costumes to a party where they’re mistaken for strippers, Cindy, Ariel, and Belle realize that a career change could be the best way to make their money problems go bippity-boppity-boo…”
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
- Roomies by Christina Lauren (MY FAVORITE: unique marriage of convenience romance standalone)
- Villain by Samantha Young (billionaire romance standalone novella spin-off of Hero)
- No Reservations by Kristen Proby (cocky, bossy hero romance, standalone novella in Fusion series)
- Year One by Nora Roberts (post-apocalyptic survivor story)
- Can’t Get Enough by Gena Showalter (pregnancy/marriage of convenience romance, standalone in The Original Heartbreakers series)
- Kiss Kiss Bang by Sidney Halston (single mom/bodyguard romance, standalone in Iron-clad Security series)
- Slammed by Victoria Denault (hockey romance, standalone in San Francisco Thunder series)
- The British Knight by Louisa Bay (she falls for her sexy new British boss, standalone)
- So Over You by Kate Meader (second chance honey romance, standalone in The Chicago Rebels series)
- Shear Heaven by Katy Regnery (modern fairytale based on Rapunzel, Modern Fairytale standalone)
- One Night by Allie Everhart (she meets her soulmate in a one-night-stand, standalone)
- Strung by Victoria Ashley (sexy brother’s musician friend romance, standalone)
- Blaze by Susan Fanetti (biker romance in The Brazen Bulls MC series)
- Tempting Danger by Katie Reus (pregnancy-themed romantic suspense, standalone in Retribution series)
- No Place Like You by Emma Douglas (second chance rock star romance, can standalone)
- The Right Direction by Kathy Coopmans (rock star romance, can standalone)
- Over Us, Over You by Whitney G. (best friend’s sister forbidden romance standalone)
- Wingmen Babypalooza by Daisy Prescott (novella in Wingmen series)
now live ★
DETAILED LIST: NEW RELEASES
Roomies by Christina Lauren — New Release!!
MY FAVORITE!! Standalone: Rescued by Calvin McLoughlin from a would-be subway attacker, she pays the brilliant musician back by pulling some of her errand-girl strings and getting him an audition with a bigtime musical director. When the tryout goes better than even she could have imagined, he is set for a great entry into Broadway—until he admits his student visa has expired and he’s in the country illegally.
She impulsively offers to wed the Irishman to keep him in New York, her growing infatuation a secret only to him. As their relationship evolves from awkward roommates to besotted lovers, he becomes the darling of Broadway. In the middle of the theatrics, what will it take for them to realize that they both stopped pretending a long time ago?
The British Knight by Louisa Bay — New Release!!
Standalone: “When I’m offered the chance to leave New York to live in London for three months, I can’t pack my suitcase fast enough… But my favorite place is the tube. It’s wall-to-wall hot British men in suits. When I’m offered a temporary job working for a barrister, I say, sign me up.
On my first commute into work, it’s a total accident when I lose my balance and fall against the most handsome Brit alive. He’s as charming as James Bond and as suave as Mr. Darcy. I want to lick tea from his hard abs and listen to his accent all night long. Turns out Mr. Handsome is my new boss. And his attitude isn’t as hot as his gorgeous face, broad shoulders and tight ass. He’s brooding, short-tempered and the most arrogant man I’ve ever met. As we’re fighting, out of nowhere he kisses me… I wasn’t looking for the fairytale but I might have found my knight in shining armor. The problem is he lives an ocean away.”
Shear Heaven by Katy Regnery — New Release!!
Standalone: In this “Rapunzel” retelling, Bella Capelli, a hair stylist who works on the 32nd floor of the New York Metro Tower Hotel, meets His Serene Highness Prince Nico De’Medici, in town for the wedding of his twin sister, Valentina.
Though the two come from vastly different worlds, and Nico is promised to another, the handsome prince can’t seem to stay away from sweet Bella. After a whirlwind week of romance, will they manage to find their happily-ever-after?
Blaze by Susan Fanetti — New Release!!
Series: Tulsa, Oklahoma, 1998. Tulsa is his home, and the [MC] his family. As far as he’s concerned, life as a Bull is too risky, and the club too demanding, to make room for anyone else. Especially now, while the Brazen Bulls MC stands on the brink of war, smack in the middle of their hometown.
She’s known him for years; since a crisis threw them together a couple years back, she’s known him intimately. They are perfectly compatible, both adventurous in bed and neither interested in a relationship. They’ve enjoyed each other and kept their hookups a secret from her volatile brother and everyone else. Until they realize that friends with benefits has become something much deeper, despite their guards against it, and they’re forced to contend with what’s real between them….
So Over You by Kate Meader — New Release!!
Can standalone: She knows hockey. She won Olympic silver before an injury sidelined her dreams [and now] a position as a skating consultant to her late father’s hockey franchise seems like a perfect fit. Until she’s assigned her first job: the man who skated into her heart as a teen and relieved her of her pesky virginity. These days, he is a magnet for puck bunnies and the tabloids alike. But back then… let’s just say his inability to sink the puck left Isobel frustratingly scoreless.
He dominates on the ice, the practice rink, and in the backseat of a limo. But a knee injury has produced a bad year, and bad years in the NHL don’t go unrewarded. His penance? To be traded to a troubled team where his personal coach is the woman who drove him wild years ago…
Villain by Samantha Young — New Release!!
Can standalone (novella): “Successful and independent, she’s put a past she’s ashamed of behind her. However, when her new boss discovers her secret he blackmails her. He wants her to be part of uncovering the city’s biggest scandal – a secret a billionaire is hiding.
Soon she is thrown into the path of a sexy, wealthy bachelor. But she doesn’t encounter the dashing high society gentleman he is purported to be. Instead she’s faced with an insulting villain who misjudges her at every turn. When he finally realizes the truth, and decides to make amends, she wants nothing to do with him. But she underestimates his determination and charm and soon they find themselves embroiled in an intense, passionate affair…”
No Reservations by Kristen Proby — New Release!!
Can standalone (novella): “He is not the man for her. A self-proclaimed life-long bachelor, and unapologetic about his distaste for monogamy, a woman would have to be a masochist to want to fall into his bed. And she is no masochist.
He has one strict rule: no strings attached. Which is fine with her because she doesn’t even really like him. He’s arrogant, cocky, and let’s not forget bossy. But when he aims that crooked grin at her, she goes weak in the knees. Not that she has any intentions of falling for his charms. Definitely not. Well, maybe just once…”
Year One by Nora Roberts — New Release!!
“It began on New Year’s Eve.
The sickness came on suddenly, and spread quickly. The fear spread even faster. Within weeks, everything people counted on began to fail them. The electrical grid sputtered; law and government collapsed—and more than half of the world’s population was decimated… Where there had been order, there was now chaos. And as the power of science and technology receded, magick rose up in its place. Some of it is good, like the witchcraft worked by Lana Bingham, practicing in the loft apartment she shares with her lover, Max. Some of it is unimaginably evil, and it can lurk anywhere, around a corner, in fetid tunnels beneath the river—or in the ones you know and love the most.
As word spreads that neither the immune nor the gifted are safe from the authorities who patrol the ravaged streets, and with nothing left to count on but each other, Lana and Max make their way out of a wrecked New York City…
In a world of survivors where every stranger encountered could be either a savage or a savior, none of them knows exactly where they are heading, or why. But a purpose awaits them that will shape their lives and the lives of all those who remain.
The end has come. The beginning comes next.”
Can’t Get Enough by Gena Showalter — New Release!!
Can standalone: To inherit and destroy his father’s business at long last, he needs a temporary wife. The ruthless [former] military heartthrob has always avoided romantic entanglements. Women are sweet, but vengeance will be sweeter. Or so he thinks. Only one woman will do, but the vulnerable beauty is more than he bargained for—sexier, wittier, and utterly irresistible.
After an abusive first marriage, she has sworn off relationships. But still she longs for a child of her own. Turns out, the brawler who used to frighten her with only a glance is the answer to her problems. She agrees to his proposal, with a caveat: spend every night in bed with her, then walk away for good when it’s time to divorce. Even if she’s pregnant…
Slammed by Victoria Denault — New Release!!
Can standalone: As a publicist for a hockey team, she is too busy rescuing the players from trouble to get into any of her own. Except, of course, when it comes to the super hot new goalie. Because when a guy’s kiss curls your toes and sets your heart on fire, how the hell do you just walk away? But if anyone ever catches them together, she’ll lose her job…
He’s on the brink of having everything he ever wanted. He’s finally been called up from the minor leagues to play on a championship team. And he just had the most mind-blowing night with the woman of his dreams. But now that he’s an official team player, she is determined to keep her distance. None of the fame and fortune means anything to him without her to share it. If he truly wants her in his life, it’s time to throw down his gloves and put everything on the line.
Kiss Kiss Bang by Sidney Halston — New Release!!
Can standalone: Six-foot-two and ripped… with superior computer skills, he is not your typical ex-Marine. The co-owner of Iron-Clad securities is 100% Alpha male, but under his muscular physique, he’s the best hacker in Miami. The perfect skill set for their new client who is getting threatening emails, a client who he definitely wants to get to know better…
Single mom, widow, she has exceptional dreams that she refuses to let go of. Fifteen years ago, she left her broken home and never looked back. She’s not looking for a relationship. Even with the hot guy who sweeps in and saves her computer the night before a big speech. Her hero has trouble written all over him. He is too handsome, too funny, too confident, and way too hard to resist. Too bad he’s now her bodyguard.
One Night by Allie Everhart — New Release!!
Standalone: I’m a true romantic. I believe in fairy tales, soulmates, and happily ever afters. The last way I’d ever try to find my true love is with a one night stand. But that night of the party, I wasn’t looking for my soulmate. I just wanted to do something wild and crazy. So I did.
When a hot guy with dark hair, brooding eyes, and a chiseled face made eye contact with me across a crowded room, I held his stare and waited for him to come over. Before even asking my name, he kissed me. I kissed him back. And then, without giving it a second thought, I followed him to a room and had my first ever one-night stand.
The next morning, I took off. It was only supposed to be one night. Nothing more. But I couldn’t stop thinking about him. Even months later, when I was dating someone else, I was still thinking about that mysterious stranger and the night we shared. Then I found out he’s not a stranger. He’s the friend of my roommate’s boyfriend and has been looking for me all summer.
I can’t let him find me. We were never supposed to see each other again. I’ll admit it was a magical night. One I’ll never forget. There were sparks, fireworks, and this unexplained feeling that we belong together. But soulmates aren’t found with a one-night stand. They’re found with handwritten love notes. Flowers. A first kiss under the moonlight.
A one night stand is the worst love story ever. But what if it’s mine?
Retribution by Katie Reus — New Release!!
Can standalone (novella): They’re enemies. Now she’s pregnant with his baby.
Alena Brennan’s relationship with Andre Makarov is… complicated. The casino magnate was a means to an end. Nothing more. At least that was what she tried to tell herself. Then she fell for him. Hard. But he kicked her out of his life when he discovered her lies… Andre understands why Alena wanted revenge. His father took everything from her, leaving her an orphan at a young age. But Andre still had to cut her out of his life. Now that his father is dead, she’s safe. He should just move on. But when he learns she’s carrying his child, all pretense is gone—he’ll protect Alena whether she likes it or not. She may kick up a fuss, but Andre knows the gorgeous model with a party-girl rep attracts attention…including the dangerous sort.
The Right Direction by Kathy Coopmans — New Release!!
Can standalone: “Our someday will come soon.” Those words were the last words I heard from him before I walked away. I knew our someday might come, but not the one he and I always dreamed about. His life headed in one direction, mine in the other. While he became the lead singer for a successful rock band, I became a ruthless attorney. He moved on and married someone else. As I was forced to observe him and his bride on the cover of every magazine out there, I deserved to suffer because of what I had done.
What I didn’t expect was a phone call that led to me becoming his new attorney. After years apart, our opposite worlds collide. This time, we may get our someday. But first, we have to find a way to steer us in the right direction.
Over Us, Over You by Whitney G. — New Release!!
Standalone: “Subject: Delete this message after you read it…
Dear Hayley, I’m assuming you’re still hungover, so I’ll make this brief. Last night, you slipped under my sheets (without my permission), and we almost had sex. I got the hell out of the bed once I realized it was you, and I took you home.
That’s the story.
Just in case you’ve forgotten, you’re my best friend’s little sister. We will never be anything more. (We can’t be anything more.) Our previous friendship is still unresolved–or “over” in your terms, so I’d prefer if we worked on becoming ‘just friends’ again since you’re in town.
Nonetheless, I’m not a man who leaves questions unanswered — even the drunken ones, so to properly close our inappropriate conversation:
1) Yes, I liked the way your lips felt against mine…
2) Yes, I do “prefer” rough sex, but I’m pretty sure I wasn’t rough with you.
3) No, I had no idea you were still a virgin…
This message never happened,
LATEST BOOK SALES
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
Dec 19 ★
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.