- Tight by Alessandra Torre (my review) is on $0.99 SALE!! It’s a sexy romance with a TWIST and it’s a standalone!! — “I was happy in my small town, in my life as a single, thirty-two-year-old woman… Then Brett Jacobs waltzed in. Caressed my thigh, dug rough fingers into my hair, lowered his soft mouth to my skin, took sexual control of my mind and stirred it all around with what he packed in his pants. He flipped my quiet life upside down and crawled into a place in my heart I thought was dead… The issue is his secret. The issue is her. The issue is that I don’t even know she exists, and he thinks she’s dead. The issue is that shit is about to hit the fan and I can’t hold on to him tight enough…”
- The Smallest Part by Amy Harmon was just announced and OMG I’M SO EXCITED FOR IT!!! She describes it as “Heart breaking. Heart healing. Heart melting. A new, contemporary friends-to-lovers romance.” and seriously you guys, this author writes SO BEAUTIFULLY!! If you haven’t read her books yet, I highly highly highly recommend picking up a copy of Making Faces (standalone, my review) and diving in! Literally everyone who reads it falls madly in love with it. It’s one of those stories that just stays with you for years!
- Kristen Ashley announced that she’s writing a short story for… SHIRLEEN!!! Shirleen is one of the awesomest side characters EVER and many readers know her from the badass sexy Rock Chick series! And she also announced that her man’s name is going to be Moses Richardson! I don’t know about you, but I’m super excited for this!! If you haven’t read the RC series yet, I highly highly recommend diving in! It’s a complete series of interconnected standalone romances (each one about a different couple, but they should be read in order) and they are pure, adrenaline-filled, super sexy and swoony Alpha romance FUN!!!
- Countdown to Black Friday Deals have begun!! It’s a little early but here are some deals that have already started like Kindle Devices Deals! Enjoy 🙂
LATEST NEW RELEASE ADDITIONS:
- #Delete by Sandi Lynn (text to the wrong number romance)
- Badd Mojo by Jasinda Wilder (twins in love romance)
- Savage by LA Fiore ($0.99 dark Beauty and the Beast twist)
- Limitless Love by Audrey Carlan (he helps her heal romance)
- Burn in Hail by Lani Lynn Vale (good girl/bad boy romance)
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- Darker: Fifty Shades Darker as Told by Christian by EL James
- Most Likely to Score by Lauren Blakely (sexy sports romance)
- Shelter by Jay Crownover (single dad romance)
- Escape by Jay Crownover (cowboy romance)
- Blaze by Susan Fanetti (biker romance)
- Undefeated by Jane Harvey Berrick & Stuart Reardon (rugby romance)
- Sex, Not Love by Vi Keeland (paperback)
- Wanderlust by Lauren Blakely (paperback or audiobook)
And WOW!!! It’s a HUGE book release week with several new books such as Wish You Were Mine by Tara Sivec (second chance at first love), Rock Solid by Carly Phillips & Erika Wilde (surprise pregnancy romance), Defiant Queen by Meghan March (anti-heroes romance), Cherish Hard by Nalini Singh (she falls for her sexy gardener), The Bed Mate by Kendall Ryan (fun sexy best friends-to-lovers), Wicked Torture by J. Kenner (tortured hero romance), Love on the Edge of Time by Julie Richman (doctor-patient romance), Perfect Match by Lila Monroe (billionaire romance), Kissing Tolstoy by Penny Reid (student-teacher college romance), and a ton more listed below!
MY RECENT TOP RECOMMENDATIONS & REVIEWS:
- The Outpost by Devney Perry (Read my Review)
- Hooking Up by Helena Hunting (Read my Review)
- The Hookup by Kristen Ashley (Read my Review)
- Cuffed by K. Bromberg (Read my Review)
- Most Of All You: A Love Story by Mia Sheridan (Read my Review)
- From This Moment by Melanie Harlow (Read my Review)
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
HOT NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- Wish You Were Mine by Tara Sivec (friends-to-lovers second chance at first love, standalone romance)
- Rock Solid by Carly Phillips & Erika Wilde (surprise pregnancy romance standalone)
- Defiant Queen by Meghan March (dark/gritty romance, book 2 in Anti-Heroes series)
- Limitless Love by Audrey Carlan (he helps a scarred heroine heal & fall in love, standalone in Lotus House)
- Cherish Hard by Nalini Singh (a sizzling story that’ll leave you smiling, can standalone)
- The Bed Mate by Kendall Ryan (fun sexy best friends-to-lovers standalone novella)
- Wicked Torture by J. Kenner (widowed hero love after loss romance, standalone in Wicked Nights series)
- Free Ride by M.N. Forgy (biker romance about a Motorcycle Club whose club princess has a Split Personality Disorder. It shows the lengths of one man’s devotion to a woman trying to find her place in a world that bleeds from black out to black out.)
- Misadventures of a Valedictorian by M.F. Wild & Mia Michelle (college/sports romance, standalone in Misadventures series)
- Cuffed by His Charm by Stacey Kennedy (a tabloid scandal unites a powerful mogul and a woman from the wrong side of the tracks, interconnected standalone in Dirty Little Secrets series))
- At Your Service by Lexi Blake (erotic romance, standalone in Masters and Mercenaries: Topped series)
- Twisted Truths by Rebecca Zanetti (the only person who can save her niece is the man who broke her heart a year ago, standalone romantic suspense in Blood Brothers series)
- Obsession Mine by Anna Zaires (dark romance sequel to Tormentor Mine)
- Deadly Premonitions by Kennedy Layne (conclusion to the mystery/thriller Safeguard series)
- Love on the Edge of Time by Julie Richman (doctor-patient romance standalone)
- Perfect Match by Lila Monroe (billionaire/workplace romance standalone)
- Nightshade by Molly McAdams (dark romance standalone following Blackbird and Firefly)
- Kissing Tolstoy by Penny Reid (student-teacher college romance, can standalone **Note: “Proceeds for the month of November go to hurricane relief efforts!”)
- Finding Love by Christine Zolendz (cop romance, standalone in Behind Blue Lines series)
- Dangerously Dark by CJ Burright (New Adult paranormal romance, when a wounded, sexy-as-sin stranger faceplants unconscious on her kitchen floor, there’s something disturbingly familiar about him)
- Deal Breaker: Billionaire Bosses by Tara Leigh (pretend marriage standalone)
- Artemis by Andy Weir (near-future thriller—a heist story set on the moon)
- Leap of the Lion by Cherise Sinclair (paranormal/shifter romance in the Wild Hunt Legacy series)
- Trouble Next Door by Stefanie London (romantic comedy, he falls for the wrong girl, standalone)
- Justice for Erin by Susan Stoker (they fall in love on a canoe trip, standalone in Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes series)
- Seducing the Defendant by Chantal Fernando (‘tale of murder, justice, and intense attraction’ in Conflict of Interest series)
- Dirty Games by Samantha Beck (sexy vacation romance standalone in Tropical Temptation series)
- The Irredeemable Billionaire by Lexxie Couper (single mom/billionaire romance, can standalone)
- Hardcore Twenty-Four by Janet Evanovich (light-hearted mystery in Stephanie Plum series)
- Whichwood by Tahereh Mafi (dark and lush modern fairy tale, companion novel to Furthermore)
- A Dark Cold Promise: A Wedding Novella by Toni Anderson (part of the Cold Justice series)
- Winning Hard by Lisa B Kamps (hockey romance, can standalone)
- A Very Married Christmas by Samantha Chase (a Silver Bell Falls holiday novella)
- Sweet Little Memories by Abbi Glines (iTunes release in the Sweet Little series)
- #Delete by Sandi Lynn (a text message sent to the wrong number changed her life forever, standalone romance)
- Burn in Hail by Lani Lynn Vale (good girl/bad boy romance, standalone in Hail Raisers series)
DETAILED LIST: NEW RELEASES
Wish You Were Mine by Tara Sivec — New Release!!
Standalone: “Five years. I would’ve stayed away longer if I hadn’t received the letter. Not a day has gone by that I haven’t thought about her, haven’t missed her smile, haven’t wished that things were different.
The last time I saw my two best friends, I vowed to not stand in the way of their happiness, even if that meant I couldn’t be a part of their lives. Her eyes were too much of a temptation and I couldn’t stay and watch them together. She deserved better than me. She deserved him… But now that I am back, things are different. I’m not going to stand by and watch the woman I’ve always loved slip away again. I’m done living my life with regrets and I’m ready to tell her the truth. And I’ll do whatever it takes to show her that I always wished she was mine.”
Rock Solid by Carly Phillips & Erika Wilde — New Release!!
Standalone: “He doesn’t do one night stands (yes, ladies, he’s an anomaly) so when he meets a beautiful woman during a snowed in night at the airport who wants to forget her heartache, he makes an exception. Their night together is incendiary, and by morning he wants more … except his sexy stranger is gone.
He’s pretty sure he’ll never see her again, until three and a half years later she finds him, and changes his entire world with three little words … You’re a daddy.”
Defiant Queen by Meghan March — New Release!!
Series: “I tell myself I hate him, but every time he walks into the room, my body betrays me. How can I want him and fear him in the same moment?
They told me he’d mess with my head. Make it go to war with my body.
But I didn’t realize it would be complete anarchy.
I should’ve known better. When he’s involved, there are no rules.
I will not surrender. I will not show weakness. I’ll stand my ground and make it out of this bargain with my heart and soul intact.
But he has other plans…”
The Bed Mate by Kendall Ryan — New Release!!
Can standalone (novella): “I might be a typical guy, but these last few years, my love life’s been anything but. The only constant has been my best friend Maggie.
Fresh off a bad breakup of her own, I invite her to my guy’s skiing weekend. But then something funny starts to happen. I start noticing things about her that I never noticed before… She’s beautiful and doesn’t know it, she’s funny without even trying, and now she’s suddenly single for the first time in forever… Sharing a hotel room with her proves to be the tipping point in our very platonic friendship. Suddenly I want to claim her, make sure no man touches her ever again. But then her groveling ex shows up, and she’s torn. Am I ready to screw up the best relationship I’ve ever had for a shot at something more?
Limitless Love by Audrey Carlan — New Release!!
Can standalone: I’m a good person. At least I try to be. After my husband left me, I picked up the pieces of my broken heart and tried to move on. One shattered piece at a time.
Just when I thought things were looking up, that I had suffered enough at the hands of fate, my past came back with nothing to lose and a blade that cut…deep.
Figuratively and physically scarred, I had nothing left to hold on to. That’s when Clayton Hart entered my world. With his blue eyes, spikey blond hair, and a body packed with muscles, I never stood a chance. Clayton pushed his way into my life, my bed, and my heart, proving that only the truest love can be limitless.
Cherish Hard by Nalini Singh — New Release!!
Can standalone: He has only one goal for his future – to create a successful business. No distractions allowed. Then he comes face-to-face and lips-to-lips with a woman who blushes like an innocent… and kisses like pure sin.
She craves a man who will cherish her, aches to create a loving family of her own. Trading steamy kisses with a hot gardener in a parking lot? Not the way to true love. Then a deal with the devil (aka her CEO-mother) makes her a corporate VP for the summer. Her main task? Working closely with a certain hot gardener. And he has wickedness on his mind…
Misadventures of a Valedictorian by M.F. Wild & Mia Michelle — New Release!!
Can standalone: Like most girls at Ridgeville High, she has spent years fantasizing about the sexy star quarterback. He’s gorgeous, talented, and untouchable. While she studies her way to the top of the senior class, he’s stayed busy throwing game-winning passes and taking the cheer squad to bed.
Shy and mostly solitary after a tragic loss, she has never been on the radar of any social scene. Then a steamy chance encounter changes everything. Suddenly one naughty misadventure isn’t enough—for either of them. He is determined to open her eyes to every kind of pleasure, even if it means exploring an unconventional arrangement and ultimately taking a chance on something deeper…
Wicked Torture by J. Kenner — New Release!!
Can standalone: Outwardly, he is riding high as the tech world’s hottest new genius. Inside, he’s still reeling from the abduction of his wife and baby daughter eight years ago, and then the devastating discovery of his child’s body. For years, he kept up hope that his wife was alive, but now that she’s been declared legally dead, he’s [cut] himself off from emotional ties because they just hurt too damn much.
Then he meets her and everything changes. Even though he tries his damnedest to fight it… Sexually, they are combustible together. But their true fire is emotional, though it is a slow to burn. But once it lights, it is all consuming. The relationship grows emotionally, the sex is hot, things are good… But just when it’s looking like they might have a real future together, the past comes back to haunt them. And he’s going to have to decide what he’s willing to give up for love …
Free Ride by M.N. Forgy — New Release!!
Biker romance “about a Motorcycle Club whose club princess has a Split Personality Disorder. It shows the lengths of one man’s devotion to a woman trying to find her place in a world that bleeds from black out to black out”! — “I’m out of my mind and my life isn’t even mine half the time. Having Dissociative Identity Disorder, it’s an accurate assumption… It wasn’t until the last drop of blood dripped from my fingertips and the gun smoke faded into the night sky that I realized what was really important to me. Him. In a blink of an eye, I lost it all. I lost him. There’s no such thing as a Free Ride in life, and our story is an example of that.”
Love on the Edge of Time by Julie Richman — New Release!!
Standalone: “As bad boy rocker, Jesse Winslow, and former pageant queen, Kylie Martin, each fight the demons screwing up their lives, the one person who holds the key to healing their ills and reuniting two souls that have searched for one another, lifetime after lifetime, is the only one who knows the whole truth. And keeping that truth from them may just be in preeminent psychiatrist Dr. Claire Stoddard’s best interests.
Claire has committed the ultimate sin in the medical world. She’s fallen for the one man she’s forbidden to love. Her patient, Jesse Winslow. And she’s not about to lose him… Again.”
At Your Service by Lexi Blake — New Release!!
Can standalone: She had been an officer with a bright future in the military, but now she is struggling to survive. Her husband gone and her career in shambles, she finds a job as a hostess and tries to put together the pieces of her life. The last thing she needs is any kind of male attention, but she can’t help but be amused at her neighbor and coworker’s antics. Not that she would have anything to do with him, at least not for more than one night.
He doesn’t understand monogamy, but he has to admit she has his attention. For reasons he doesn’t fully understand, he can’t seem to get the gorgeous redhead with the sad eyes out of his head…
Twisted Truths by Rebecca Zanetti — New Release!!
Can standalone: “She is desperate. Her infant niece has been kidnapped, and the only person who can save her is a private detective with too many secrets to count — and more enemies than he can name. A man who walked away from her without any warning a year ago, a man who broke her heart. But with her niece’s life on the line, she needs his help now more than ever — and this time, she won’t take no for an answer …
The moment he sees her, the memories come rushing back. The fire in her eyes. The determination in her voice. The danger of having her in his life. He had to push her away once, but now with vicious criminals threatening her and her niece, he’ll do whatever it takes to protect them…”
Artemis by Andy Weir — New Release!!
Standalone: The bestselling author of The Martian returns with an irresistible new near-future thriller—a heist story set on the moon.
Jazz Bashara is a criminal. Well, sort of. Life on Artemis, the first and only city on the moon, is tough if you’re not a rich tourist or an eccentric billionaire. So smuggling in the occasional harmless bit of contraband barely counts, right? Not when you’ve got debts to pay and your job as a porter barely covers the rent.
Everything changes when Jazz sees the chance to commit the perfect crime, with a reward too lucrative to turn down. But pulling off the impossible is just the start of her problems, as she learns that she’s stepped square into a conspiracy for control of Artemis itself—and that now, her only chance at survival lies in a gambit even riskier than the first.
#Delete by Sandi Lynn — New Release!!
Standalone: “Men. They all come from the big genetic whirlpool of dysfunction central and their brains are all wired the same when it comes to women.
From one failed relationship after another, I made it my mission to get inside the heads of men to find out what really made them tick when it came to pursuing a woman. My goal was to help women take their lives and their power back when the guy they liked behaved badly. I wanted to empower them by teaching the concept of #Delete.
My name is Eloise Moore and this my story of how #Delete and one nasty text message sent to the wrong number changed my life forever.”
Burn in Hail by Lani Lynn Vale — New Release!!
Can standalone: “He knows he should stay away from the preacher’s daughter, but there’s something about her he’s drawn to, and he can’t resist the pull. The more he gets to know her, the more he realizes that something isn’t right. He may not be able put his finger on what it is, but he’s determined to find out what’s going on with the girl with the haunted eyes.
Fast forward ten years, and they’re both back where they started. He was never a good boy, and it turns out that the man he’s now grown into isn’t all that much better. Anger is a living, breathing part of him, and there’s a court order forcing him to seek help from the one person he’s never forgotten. She never thought she’d see him again, and certainly not on her couch. But now it’s her turn to save him…”
LATEST BOOK SALES
60% OFF ★
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.