LATEST BOOK NEWS & SALES:
- The Hot One by Lauren Blakely JUST WENT LIVE!!! This is a swoony, sexy standalone romance! — Fine, getting into my birthday suit at my ex-girlfriend’s place of work might not seem like the best way to win her heart again. But trust me on this count–she always liked me best without any clothes on. And you’ve got to play to your strengths when you’re fighting an uphill battle. As a lawyer, I know how to fight, and I’m prepared to fight hard for her. Because sometimes you need a second chance at first love.
- Blackbird by Molly McAdams JUST WENT LIVE!!! — “A powerhouse romantic suspense that will have you questioning your morals and second guessing your view on love.” — “On the outside, he is what nightmares are made of. A man cloaked in darkness, with sin-filled eyes and an enticing grin. A devil so devastatingly beautiful and cruel that his very presence instills fear. But beneath his terrifying, ever-calm exterior is an affectionate man haunted by a past that refuses to stay buried. And he looks at me as though he’s finally found the only person who can make it all go away…”
- Mister Wrong by Nicole Williams JUST WENT LIVE!!! This is a standalone romance! — “She grew up with the Adams’ boys, twin brothers and best friends who wouldn’t let anything come between them—except for her. One of them became her best friend; the other, her fiancé. She always knew she’d wind up marrying one of them, and Jacob Adams is the epitome of Mister Right. At least until he fails to show up for their wedding… As Jacob’s best man, and identical twin, Matt makes a split-second decision that will affect the three of their lives forever—he steps in to take his brother’s place. In front of the altar, exchanging vows with the woman he’s secretly been in love with for years…”
- The Alabama Summer series by J. Daniels is currently on sale for between $0.99-$1.99 each book! This is a series of standalone romantic comedies! I haven’t read them, but I’ve loved other books by this author (Dirty Deeds series). The sale books are as listed here: Where I Belong, All I Want, When I Fall, and Where We Belong!
MIDNIGHT RELEASES (PRE-ORDER NOW):
- Undeclared by Julianna Keyes
- Don’t Speak by Katy Regnery
- Sweet Victory by Gina L. Maxwell
- Mayhem by Alexis Noelle
TUESDAY RELEASES (PRE-ORDER NOW):
- If You Were Mine by Melanie Harlow
- Jordan Reclaimed by Scarlett Cole
- Till Death by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Throne of Truth by Pepper Winters
- The Bastard Billionaire by Jessica Lemmon
- Wait for It by M. O’Keefe
- Into the Fire by Jeaniene Frost
- Sweet Rivalry by K. Bromberg
- Rebels Like Us by Liz Reinhardt
- Life by Audrey Carlan
- Dirty Wife Games by Clarissa Wild
- Game Changer by Jami Davenport
- Shadow’s Seduction by Kresley Cole
- The Ship Beyond Time by Heidi Heilig
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
NEW FAVORITE: Royally Matched by Emma Chase (Read my Review)
WOOHOOOOO!!! This was a royally FUN, SEXY, WITTY, and light-hearted new book!!! It gave a delightful spin on the bad boy falls for good girl romance with a whole lot of SWOOON and a dash of ANGST to spice things up!! The hero and heroine were complete opposites — he was a party-loving playboy, while she was a shy, quiet librarian who loved to curl up with a good book — and it was so much fun to watch them falling in love! If you’re looking for a new ROMANTIC COMEDY to read, definitely grab a copy of this! It just released this week so you can read it now! 😀
NEW FAVORITE: Tru Blue by Melissa Foster (Read my Review)
Awww!! I picked this book up randomly and it was so good!! The hero is a tortured, tattooed ex-con who also happens to be a total SWEETHEART and his life changes when his drug-addicted mother dies suddenly leaving behind 2 little kids (his siblings) that he never knew existed. He immediately takes them in — essentially becoming a single dad overnight — knowing nothing about raising kids but determined to give them the best life he can… and that’s when he meets the heroine! She sees this sexy guy in the store with a toddler and baby and he’s clearly trying to care for them but totally at a loss and she steps right into their lives and helps out!!! And then they fall in loooooove!!!
BOOK BOOKWORM NEWS:
- Most Of All You by Mia Sheridan was announced! It’s a heart-wrenching new standalone contemporary romance from one of my all-time favorite authors known for her beautiful, emotionally rich love stories! There’s no blurb yet but you can bet I preordered a copy and I absolutely can’t wait to read it! Note: this is not related in any way to her other books. However, if you want to read her other books, I’d recommend trying either Archer’s Voice, Leo, Kyland, Stinger, or her amazing duet Becoming Calder & Finding Eden!
- Mack Daddy by Penelope Ward (Read my Review) just hit the USA Today Best Sellers List!! I LOVED THIS BOOK! — “At the private school where I taught, he was the only man around in a sea of women. Everyone wanted a piece of the hot single father of the sweet little boy. I was riddled with jealousy, because they didn’t know that—to me—he was much more… They didn’t know about our past. He’d chosen my school for his son on purpose, because he and I, we had unfinished business… I was still intensely attracted to him. I tried to resist him. Not to mention, getting involved with a parent was strictly against school rules. But seeing him day in and day out was breaking me down. And soon I might be breaking all the rules…”
- Buns by Alice Clayton just got a new cover! This is the third standalone romantic comedy in the Hudson Valley series! — Clara Morgan is living the dream, if you can call rebranding hotels that are desperate for a new life and running any kind of marathon a dream. She’s especially interested in the Bryant Mountain House, and not just for their secret recipe for the yummy, gooey, can’t-get-enough-of Hot Cross Buns… Archie Bryant, the man with the Buns, is fifth generation owner of the charming yet run-down Bryant Mountain House. He’s determined to save his family’s legacy. There’s no way Archie will be influenced by the new hotel branding expert his father brought in to turn one hundred and fifty years of tradition on its head…
- Royally Endowed by Emma Chase was just announced!! This is the next standalone in the Royally series! — “Logan St. James grew up on the wrong side of the tracks, in a family on the wrong side of the law. But these days, he covers his tattoos and scars with a respectable suit. He’s handsome, loyal, brave, skilled with his hands and … other body parts. Any woman would be proud to call him hers. But there’s only one woman he wants. For years he’s watched over her, protected her, held her hair back when she was sick, taught her how to throw a punch, and spot a liar. He dreams of her. Would lay down his life for her. But beautiful Ellie Hammond’s off-limits. Everybody knows the bodyguard rules: Never lose focus, never let them out of your sight, and never, ever fall in love…”
- Dirty Doctor: A Novella by Whitney G was just announced for $0.99! — “Being a doctor in New York City has never been easy. Especially for someone like me who has a private practice and an incompetent staff… When my team finally came to their senses and decided to bring someone more competent into the practice last month, I was actually elated. Until I realized that our new “doctor” was none other than the woman I was supposed to meet over dinner two weeks ago…. I haven’t forgotten any of the filthy fantasies she told me about, and I never deleted our dirty messages. And if she thinks that I’m going to act like a “professional” and pretend like that shit never happened, she has another thing coming…”
Many more new releases are also live such as Preston’s Honor by Mia Sheridan (read my review), Pucked Off by Helena Hunting (hockey themed second chance romance), Sex Says by Max Monroe (romantic comedy), Roman by Sawyer Bennett (sport romance), Nova by Rebecca Yarros (second chance sports romance), Pretty Face by Lucy Parker (an actress and a director fall in love), #1 Crush by T Gephart (famous actor romance), Havoc by Jamie Shaw (rock star romance), Finding Mr. Wrong by A.M. Madden & Joanne Schwehm (desert island enemies-to-lovers) and more listed below!! Scroll down to check ’em all out 🙂
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- Royally Matched by Emma Chase (opposites attract royals romance standalone in The Royally Series)
- Preston’s Honor by Mia Sheridan (angsty second chance romance standalone)
- Pucked Off by Helena Hunting (hockey romance, standalone in The Pucked Series)
- Sex Says by Max Monroe (romantic comedy standalone)
- Roman by Sawyer Bennett (hockey romance standalone in Carolina Cold Fury Hockey series)
- Havoc by Jamie Shaw (rock star romance standalone in the Mayhem series)
- Going Down Hard by Carly Phillips (sexy romance standalone in the Billionaire Bad Boys series)
- Nova by Rebecca Yarros (tattooed hero, second chance sports romance, standalone in The Renegades)
- Pretty Face by Lucy Parker (an actress and a director fall in love, standalone)
- #1 Crush by T Gephart (famous actor romance, standalone)
- The Truth About Lennon by KL Grayson (single dad romance standalone)
- Finding Mr. Wrong by A.M. Madden & Joanne Schwehm (desert island opposites attract romance standalone)
- Whisper of Love by Melissa Foster (single dad hero falls in love, can standalone)
- Rough & Tumble by Rhenna Morgan (dangerous bad boy hero, can standalone)
- Mastering Her Senses by Laura Kaye (BDSM romance, can standalone)
- Lost In Between by KL Kreig (pretend relationship, first book in a duet)
- Entwined by Lacey Black (second chance romance, best friends reunited after 10 years, can standalone)
- Damage Control by Lisa Renee Jones (sexy romantic suspense in Dirty Money series)
- Right in Front of You by Lacey Silks (friends to lovers romance, can standalone)
- Saved by Darkness by Katie Reus (paranormal romance in the Darkness series)
- Devil In Spring by Lisa Kleypas(historical romance, can standalone)
- Beautiful Broken Girls by Kim Savage (mystery/thriller/YA)
- A Conjuring of Light by V. E. Schwab (YA fantasy in the Shades of Magic series)
- Beard Mode by Lani Lynn Vale (biker romance in new Dixie Warden Rejects MC series)
- Meant to Be by Melody Grace (contemporary romance, neighbors fall in love, can standalone)
DETAILED LIST: NEW RELEASES
Royally Matched by Emma Chase — New Release!!
Can standalone: Some men are born responsible, some men have responsibility thrust upon them. [Prince Henry] just got the motherlode of all responsibility dumped in his regal lap. He’s not handling it well…
After a chance meeting with a television producer, he finally makes a decision all on his own: A reality TV dating game show featuring twenty of the world’s most beautiful blue bloods. Only one will win the diamond tiara, only one will capture the handsome prince’s heart…
Preston’s Honor by Mia Sheridan — New Release!!
Standalone: “There were two brothers—identical twins—and though I loved them both, my soul belonged to only one.”
“She has loved him all her life. The daughter of an impoverished migrant farmworker, she grew up as an outcast in what was no more than a tiny, cooped up shack. But her heart found freedom in the land, in the wide-open spaces and in the boys who were her only friends. He has yearned for her since he was a boy. But a sense of honor kept him from pursuing her until he’s unable to hold back any longer and their worlds—and bodies—collide one hot summer night. A night that sets off a chain of events that will alter their lives forever. Now she’s back in town after disappearing without a trace for six long months. Determined to reclaim her heart, her life, and the baby she left behind—the son who was created in a moment of lust and love and pent-up yearning…”
Pucked Off by Helena Hunting — New Release!!
Can standalone: “I’m notorious for parties and excess. I have the most penalty minutes in the league. I get into the most fights. I take the most hits. I’m a player on and off the ice. I’m the one women with no inhibitions want. Not because I like the notoriety, but because I don’t know how to be any other way. I have secrets. Ones I shared with the wrong person, and she used them against me. Sometimes she still does. I should cut ties. But she makes it difficult, because she’s the kind of bad I deserve.
At least that’s what I believed until someone from my past gets caught up in my present. She’s all the good things in this world. She lights up my dark. I shouldn’t want her. But I do. I should leave her alone. But I won’t…”
Sex Says by Max Monroe — New Release!!
Standalone: “My name is Lola Sexton, and I’m a sex addict. Okay, that’s a lie. Truth is, I’m a serial dater turned dating and relationship columnist. My readers call me Sex. Sex Says. I love my job. I love my life. And I hate Reed Luca.”
“My name is Reed Luca, and I’m a liar. Ironically, that’s the truth. I’m 31, and my occupation is, well, complicated. My favorite kind of woman comes in all shapes and sizes, but always has a big brain. I’ve never hated anything. Lola Sexton hates me. Luckily, it’s a thin line between love and hate, and with my help, pretty Lola will only be able to straddle that line for so long…”
Roman by Sawyer Bennett — New Release!!
Can standalone: In a league full of troublemakers, he stands out—at least when it comes to negative publicity. When he’s not chilling in the penalty box, he’s racking up tabloid headlines for his scandalous behavior with the ladies. But now he’s feeling the burn from management to clean up his act, or else. Luckily he’s got an enticing distraction: a fun-loving barista who brings out a side of him he didn’t know he had.
She came to [town] to finally meet her father and her half sister, both of whom work in [his team’s] front office. That’s where she first meets sexy, intimidating [player]—who’s really a big softie at heart…
Havoc by Jamie Shaw — New Release!!
Can standalone: When she left her family farm to enroll in veterinary school, she had a plan: keep her head down, ace her classes, and most importantly… don’t upset the uncle paying her tuition. Translation? Don’t piss off his dramatic, self-absorbed daughter even if she’s a nightmare to live with.
Falling in love with her cousin’s rock star ex-boyfriend was definitely not part of the plan… He’s sweet, funny, romantic, talented—and the only guy that’s ever made her heart do cartwheels in her chest. The more she gets to know him, the harder she falls, but she knows they can never be more than friends because [her cousin] wants him back, and she’ll fight dirty to win. But he’s waited years for a girl like her and he’ll do anything to prove it.
Going Down Hard by Carly Phillips — New Release!!
Can standalone: Billionaire Bad Boys: Rich, Powerful and sexy as hell. He rose from poverty to take the tech world by storm. He’s sexy, confident and gets any woman he wants. And who he wants is the rich girl he’s never been good enough for… She’s desperate to save her family’s company and there’s only one man who can help. But he isn’t interested in helping. He wants to possess both the company and the woman he’s never been able to forget. His plan? To seduce her out of his head. Except once he’s had a taste of her, he doesn’t want to let her go. Her family remembers where he came from, and they won’t allow it. When the truth about their pasts comes to light, though, it may be her who’s going down hard.
Damage Control by Lisa Renee Jones — New Release!!
He has been pushed to the brink, torn between his corrupt family and his explosive, all-consuming desire for [the woman] he now knows is not who, and what, she seems. Has he trusted the wrong person? Will she, not his brother, be the ultimate destruction of his family empire?
She tries to run from him, but he will stop her, confront her, force her to reveal all – one hot touch and kiss, at a time, under every intimate detail of who this woman is, and what she wants, is exposed. But as he tears away the dangers of the unknowns with the woman in his bed, and in his heart, The Cartel, has set their sites on his company, his family, and the one piece of leverage they believe he won’t gamble with: her.
Nova by Rebecca Yarros — New Release!!
Can standalone: He’s a sinfully gorgeous, broody, tatted-up, professional snowboarder.
They say a girl broke him once–
That’s why he’s so reckless, so driven, so careless with his conquests.
But I’m that girl.
They can call me his curse all they want.
He and I both know the truth–
He’s the one who destroyed me,
And I’m too smart to let that happen again.
Pretty Face by Lucy Parker — New Release!!
Can standalone: “She wants to prove where her real talents lie—and that’s not on a casting couch, thank you. When she hears an esteemed director is renovating a legendary theater for a lofty new production, she knows it could be her chance—if only he wasn’t so dictatorial, so bad-tempered and so incredibly sexy.
He has respect, integrity and experience. He also has it bad for her. He’d be willing to dismiss it as a midlife crisis, but this exasperating, irresistible woman is actually a very talented actress. Unfortunately, their romance is not only raising questions about her suddenly rising career, it’s threatening his reputation. The course of true love never did run smooth. But if they’re not careful, it could bring down the curtain on both their careers.
#1 Crush by T Gephart — New Release!!
Standalone: She was smart, sassy and successful… She had no shortage of options in the boyfriend department. She just hadn’t found one who held her interest. Until she laid eyes on Eric Larsson, and then it was lust at first sight.
He packed the perfect mix of smoldering sexy and unapologetic cool into his blond-haired, blue-eyed, ridiculously hot six-foot-four frame. One smile from him was enough to twist her insides, making her girlie bits tingle in the most delicious way. But it wasn’t just his looks, he was smart and funny. The only problem was she had never actually met him…
Finding Mr. Wrong by A.M. Madden & Joanne Schwehm — New Release!!
Standalone: Here’s a tip: never trust a jackass in preppy clothing. The phrase “trust me” should have been my first clue to hightail it out the door, but hindsight is always 20/20. So there I was, on a stage with two other men, being asked ridiculous questions by a woman I couldn’t see, but whose voice made my pants tighten.
Before I knew what was happening, I’d signed up for six weeks in paradise, isolated on an island for forty-two days with a complete stranger. And when I finally laid eyes on the sexy brunette who belonged to that voice, a part of me thought this wouldn’t be so bad…
Rough & Tumble by Rhenna Morgan — New Release!!
Can standalone: She’s determined to ditch the rough lifestyle she grew up in, even if that means hiding her true self. Dragging her party-hound sister out of a club was not how she wanted to ring in the New Year, but she knows the drill. Get in, get her sister and get back to the safe, stable life she’s built for herself as fast as humanly possible. But her plans are derailed when she finds herself crashing into the club’s clearly badass and dangerously sexy owner.
He is everything she swore she never wanted, but the more time she spends with him, the more she starts to see that he loves just as fiercely as he fights. He’s proud of who he is and where he came from, and he’ll be damned if he lets her go before showing her the safest place of all is in the arms of a dangerous man…
Entwined by Lacey Black — New Release!!
Can standalone: “10 years. That’s how long it has been since I saw my best friend. But who’s counting? Walking away from him was the hardest thing I’ve ever done, but the choice was out of my hands. I left Las Vegas a seventeen-year-old girl, afraid and alone, and returned about the same. I was forced into a situation I didn’t want to be in. Until that day. I haven’t seen him in ten long years, but one look at the man he became and that killer smile, and I knew I would never be the same… But love is never easy. And our love story isn’t perfect. In a heartbeat, one person can wrap around you so tightly, you’re entwined forever. That’s our love.”
Beard Mode by Lani Lynn Vale — New Release!!
Can standalone: He’s lucky to be alive. Or at least that is what everyone keeps telling him. He doesn’t feel lucky, though. He’s scarred, has more than a little bit of a bad attitude, and [he] heads straight the semi-welcoming arms of The MC. There he becomes a part of a brotherhood that forces him to get back in the land of the living.
Her heart is in the right place when she walks into that prison, but it doesn’t take long for her to realize that her heart shouldn’t have had any say so in the matter. Especially when one wrong move lands her in the arms of a scarred man that looks frightening enough to scare any sane woman away. Immediately enthralled by the angry man, she tries to get closer to him…
Meant to Be by Melody Grace — New Release!!
Can standalone: Escaping to her aunt’s beach, she is looking for inspiration to end her writer’s block and finish her new book. She just wasn’t counting on the handsome, gruff contractor making such a racket next door…
He doesn’t believe in soul-mates. He thought he’d found his forever once, and the world proved him wrong, so when the cute brunette comes storming over and demands he keep the noise down, romance is the last thing on his mind. But his new neighbor is full of surprises, and soon, their chemistry is too hot to ignore…