NEW LIST IS NOW LIVE!! I’ve posted the latest weekly list of brand new releases early here for you to check out and I’ve included my latest favorites too! ENJOY and HAPPY READING! 😀
Also, if you’re curious about how I rate books or choose which books to review, go here.
*** LATEST TOP FAVORITE ***
OMG. OMG. OMG!!!! I absolutely loooooooooooooved this gorgeous book!!!!!! From the moment I read the prologue, I was hooked and could NOT put it down even for a single minute!! I cried, laughed, swooned, was totally overwhelmed with emotion, and even had to take little “breathers” before turning the page because it could get literally that intense!!! It had ALL THE FEELS. This story was 100% unique and unlike any other I’ve ever read. It’s a modern-day wartime love story with fantastic writing, strong characters, a gripping and emotional tale, and an epic romance that kept my heart racing from start to finish. This was smart, intelligent romance. Total BOOK HEAVEN!! And I’d recommend it for anyone who loved The Bronze Horseman (yup, I went there!!) It’s quite outside-the-box, but if you love “different” love stories, definitely try this!!
*** WEEKLY HIGHLIGHTS ***
*** LATEST NEW RELEASES *** — These are all now LIVE!!
- Racing The Sun by Karina Halle (bad boy race car driver)
- The Bourbon Kings by JR Ward (new series, quite unique)
- Frisk Me by Lauren Layne (men in uniform romance)
- Out Of Time by Beth Flynn (sequel to Nine Minutes, biker romance)
- The Secret Sister by Brenda Novak (second chance romance w/single dad & family mystery)
- All We Have Is Now by Lisa Schroeder (very unique story)
- Wicked Fall by Sawyer Bennett (erotic romance, private sex club)
- The One That I Want by Marilyn Brant (love after loss, single mom)
- Every Last Breath by Jennifer L Armentrout (YA paranormal romance triangle)
- Servicing The Target by Cherise Sinclair (BDSM erotic romance)
- The Hotter You Burn by Gena Showalter (troubled playboy, homeless girl)
- Bound To Darkness by Lara Adrian (latest Midnight Series series book)
*** AUDIOBOOK UPGRADES ***
*** RECENT RECOMMENDATIONS & REVIEWS ***
- Vanguard by CJ Markusfeld (Read my Review) — unique and epic wartime romance!!
- The Strongest Steel by Scarlett Cole (Read my Review) — tattooed hero/scarred heroine!!
- Maybe In Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid (Read my Review) — totally unique romance!!
- Ride Steady by Kristen Ashley (Read my Review) — Alpha bad boy badass biker romance!!
- The Man I Love by Suanne Laqueur (My Review) — totally unique, well-written romance!!
- Rush by Emma Scott (Read my Review) — he’s a blinded pro athlete, she’s his new assistant!!
- Never Let You Go by Katy Regnery (Read my Review) — heart-wrenching and angsty romance!!
- King by T.M. Frazier (Read my Review) — dark and dangerous romance!!
- A Pound of Flesh by Sophie Jackson (Read my Review) — forbidden romance!!
*** THIS WEEK’S NEW RELEASES ***
Racing The Sun by Karina Halle — New Release!!
Bad boy race car driver alert!! This can be read as a standalone (all the books in this series can) and I love the sound of it!!
It’s about a young woman who becomes a nanny abroad and falls for the brooding bad-boy older brother of the two children she’s looking after! He’s a mysterious, darkly handsome, ex-motorcycle racer who tests her patience and will at every turn—not to mention her hormones…
The Bourbon Kings by JR Ward — New Release!!
I’m a huge fan of this author’s Black Dagger Brotherhood series. This is the first book in her brand new series. I can’t wait to try this too! — The story is about a wealthy, privileged family who is compromised by secrets, deceit, and scandal…. The heroine works as the estate’s head gardener but falls in love with the prodigal son of the dynasty. She never intended to and their bitter breakup only served to prove her instincts were right. Now, after two years of staying away, he is finally coming home again, and he is bringing the past with him…
Biker fans!!!! Out Of Time, the highly-anticipated sequel to Nine Minutes is now live!!! I read the first book last year and was completely blown away!! It was a dark, gritty, dangerous, intense, shocking, addictive, raw, and captivating page-turner. A complex, multi-layered story with outstanding writing and unexpected twists and turns!! I could not put it down for even a minute!! If you’re looking for a well-written, intense, and utterly unputdownable book with a completely unique and original plot, and a surprising love story that’ll captivate you from the very first page, then try it!!! And, if you’ve already read it, grab the sequel now!! (Note: these must be read in order)
The Secret Sister by Brenda Novak — New Release!!
A second chance romance/family mystery standalone! — “She finds herself living next door to someone she’d prefer to avoid—the wild, reckless boy to whom she lost her virginity at sixteen. He’s back, and to her surprise, he’s raising a young daughter alone. She’s still attracted to him, but her heart’s too broken to risk… Then something disturbing happens. She discovers a box of photographs that evoke distant memories of a little girl, a child her brother remembers, too. She believes the girl must’ve been their sister, but their mother claims there was no sister. She’s convinced that child existed. So where is she now?”
All We Have Is Now by Lisa Schroeder — New Release!!
This sounds really different!! It’s a standalone. — “What do you do with your last day on earth? There are 27 hours and fifteen minutes left until an asteroid strikes North America, and, for [the heroine] and everyone else who didn’t leave, the world will end… The city’s quieter now that most people are gone, and no one seems to know what to do as the end approaches. But then they meet a guy, who tells them that he has been granting people’s wishes. He gave his car away so a woman could take her son to see the ocean for the first time, and he gives them all the money he has. Suddenly this last day seems full of possibility. They can grant a lot of wishes in 27 hours — maybe even their own…”
Wicked Fall by Sawyer Bennett — New Release!!
Erotic romance fans, check this out! The hero is a secy multi-millionaire rancher who has opened a “sinfully erotic and private sex club” that only a priviledged few people know about. The heroine just returned to her hometown “and is looking forward to starting her life over again [and] she’s managed to put herself right in his line of sight… the man who she foolishly offered up her virginity to years ago and was flatly turned down. Now he’s seeing that she is all grown up and has a kinky side to her that leaves him as confused as it does turned on…”
The One That I Want by Marilyn Brant — New Release!!
“The summer after her beloved husband died in a car accident, she’s still picking up the pieces of her life and trying to help her daughter adjust to this difficult new reality… After her best friend talks her into finally going out on the town again, she finds herself stunned to be the object of interest of several different men: The boy who’d broken her heart back in high school. The college ex she’d left behind. And most surprising of all, the movie actor she’d always fantasized about but had never met in person…until now. Sometimes the person you think will be best for you isn’t the one you really want…”
Every Last Breath by Jennifer L Armentrout — New Release!!
PNR love triangle fans, this is the third Dark Elements series book!
— Every choice has consequences—but seventeen-year-old Layla faces tougher choices than most. Light or darkness. Wickedly sexy demon prince Roth, or Zayne, the gorgeous, protective Warden she never thought could be hers. Hardest of all, Layla has to decide which side of herself to trust… To keep Sam from a fate much, much worse than death, Layla must strike a deal with the enemy while saving her city—and her race—from destruction.
The Hotter You Burn by Gena Showalter — New Release!!
This features “a troubled playboy and the woman he can’t resist…”
— The hero “has never been with the same woman twice, and vows he never will… The heroine is the most hated girl in town — penniless, jobless and homeless. When she sneaks into his home for food, she’s shocked by his early return… and her immediate, sizzling and intense attraction to him. For the first time in his life, he can’t get a woman out of his mind. All too soon, friendship blooms into obsession and he’ll have to break her heart…or surrender his own.”
Frisk Me by Lauren Layne — New Release!!
The hero is a cop and “no matter how many times he tells reporters he was just doing his job, they’re determined to make him into NYC’s newest hero. Coming from a long line of NYPD’s finest, he knows that being a cop has nothing to do with headlines and viral videos, and he’s more than ready to get back to life away from the cameras-until he meets the gorgeous but jaded journalist assigned to film a TV special on him… She’s determined to keep things strictly professional, but the more time she spends around him, even she has to admit there’s something about a man in uniform… and she can’t wait to get him out of his.”
Servicing The Target by Cherise Sinclair — New Release!!
This is the latest erotic BDSM romance in the Masters of the Shadowlands series.
— A discharged Army Ranger, Ben considers his job as a BDSM club security guard to be an excellent hobby. He’s never been tempted to join in. But everything changes when the notorious Mistress Anne inadvertently reveals the caring heart concealed beneath her Domme armor… Now, he’s set his sights on the beautiful Shadowlands Mistress. Maybe he’d considered himself vanilla, but she can put her stiletto on his chest any day, any time.
Bound To Darkness by Lara Adrian — New Release!!
Paranormal romance fans! This is the latest Midnight Series series book!
Carys Chase is accustomed to making her own rules and letting her heart lead the way—no matter what anyone else has to say about it. A rare Breed female and a daywalker as well, headstrong, beautiful Carys is one of the most powerful of her kind. She lives passionately and loves without limits, especially when it comes to the lethal cage-fighting Breed warrior called Rune.
*** JUST FINISHED READING THIS!!! ***
WOWWWWWWWW!!!! I finished reading a (very) early copy of this STUNNING book. It blew me away!!! I read it in one sitting with my heart racing the whole time!! The story was SO unique and unexpected that it took me completely by surprise over and over again!! I swooned, I fell in love, my heart was broken, and then healed again. And THE TWIST!!!!! Holy hell, that twist!!! Total shocker but I LOVED the direction it spun the story in. This book was perfect from cover to cover and definitely one of the BEST BOOKS of the year!! It’s a standalone and just trust me and pre-order a copy!! You’ll want to read this one the MOMENT it’s released!!!
Standalone contemporary romance (not part of a series). 5 stars!
Fallon meets Ben, an aspiring novelist, the day before her scheduled cross-country move. Their untimely attraction leads them to spend Fallon’s last day in L.A. together, and her eventful life becomes the creative inspiration Ben has always sought for his novel. Over time and amidst the various relationships and tribulations of their own separate lives, they continue to meet on the same date every year. Until one day Fallon becomes unsure if Ben has been telling her the truth or fabricating a perfect reality for the sake of the ultimate plot twist…
*** AUDIOBOOK UPGRADES!! ***
For fans of AUDIOBOOKS (or if you want to try them out), Amazon has a great program that searches YOUR Kindle library and finds you discounted audio upgrades for the books you already own. This means you’ll be able to switch seamlessly between reading and listening. If you’re curious, just click the link below… Everyone will see something different because it’s custom-tailored to YOUR personal books!
*** MORE RECENT RECOMMENDATIONS ***
TATTOOED HERO FANS!!! I recently finished this great new book!! The sexy, tattooed hero had me swooooooooning!!! The heroine had survived an attack that left her back covered in scars and the hero was a talented tattoo artist whose specialty was inking over scars. When she shows up at his studio, he cant turn her down, and designs the perfect tattoo while fighting his intense feelings for her that grow with each tattooing session… This story was swoony, heart-meltingly romantic, a little suspenseful (her ex was a real piece of work), a lot sexy… with a hot, protective Alpha male hero!! (It’s a standalone)
SQUEEEEEE!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVED this so freaking much!!! My gosh, that last 10% was seriously loaded with feels!! This was honestly one of the BEST BOOKS I’ve read this year. The story was unlike any other I’ve read, the writing was AMAZING, and it kept me glued to the page. It was totally unconventional and gave such a UNIQUE perspective on finding your soul mate and one true love. I cried, I laughed, my heart felt like it was bursting with emotions. I LOVED IT!!! 5++ STARS!!! — “I still love you,” he says. “I’ve always loved you. I might never stop.”
Bad boy biker alert!! I LOVED THIS BOOK!!! 5 STARS!! (Chaos series)
“Once upon a time, she believed in happy endings. Money, marriage, motherhood: everything came easy… Now a struggling, single mom and stranded by a flat tire pondering her mistakes, when a vaguely familiar knight rides to her rescue on a ton of horsepower… In high school, he was a bad boy loner who put her on a pedestal… Today, he’s a hard-bodied biker, and it’s clear she’s falling fast.”
WOW WOW WOW!!! I recently read this and LOVED it!! The WRITING was truly exquisite! It was a very slow-building, detailed story, but one where EVERY detail matters. Everything was connected and had DEPTH. It was vivid and powerful and completely UNIQUE. It told a love story that spanned 10-15 years, but didn’t follow ANY rules. Normally that would be scary to me but the way that everything was portrayed made me really *get* where these characters came from. And I was honestly blown away by how much I FELT and how BEAUTIFULLY it was written. It’s like I lived the story with them. It just felt REAL. Highly recommended!
HOLY HELL!!! I read reading this in one non-stop sitting because I could NOT put it down. I mean seriously… THE ANGST!!!!! Gah. *clutches heart* It’ll be a while before my heart rate to go back to normal, but WOW, it was unputdownable!!! It felt like I barely blinked or stopped to breathe because I was flipping the pages so fast…… It was sweet and romantic, heart-breaking and painful, angsty as all freaking hell, and really just a gorgeous story of UNDYING LOVE!!! The story was unique and it’s a complete standalone so if you’re looking for a new read, try this!
This was a really touching story! The first few chapters were a little slow but once they officially met, I was hooked. If you loved the “feeling” of Me Before You (minus the ugly-crying), then definitely try this! — The hero used to be a pro extreme sports athlete who was blinded and severely injured in a cliff diving accident. With his life and dreams shattered, he was left bitter and angry and shut himself away the world until the heroine arrived to work for him as a live-in assistant. She was a prodigy musician who’d suffering her own loss as well but they began to help each other heal as they fell unexpectedly in love…
Holy wow, I totally LOVED this book!! Dark and gritty, sweet and sexy, raw and shocking, and utterly addictive, with an unapologetic, badass Alpha male hero and unexpected twists that I never saw coming!! I highly recommend it!!
— Homeless. Hungry. Desperate. Doe has no memories of who she is or where she comes from…A notorious career criminal just released from prison, King is someone you don’t want to cross. When they come crashing together, they will have to learn that sometimes in order to hold on, you have to first let go.
SQUEEEEEEE!!!!! I absolutely LOOOOOOOVED this book!!! If you love SEXY BAD BOY heroes and unique love stories, then you have to try this!!!! The thrill of their forbidden romance kept my heart RACING the whole way through. I swooned over their love for each other, and really appreciated the way there was no ‘stupid’ drama. And now I just can’t stop smiling because the story was just so freaking GOOD!!!! I adored it!!! It’s about a “strong-minded prison tutor who discovers that her sexy bad-boy student is far more than he appears to be…”
*** CURRENT SALES & PRICE DROPS ***
Note: Sales are updated daily! And are limited time only!
Sale pricing may not be consistent internationally and may change at any time.
Books with a star (★) are ones I’ve read and loved.
The newest additions to the list are near the top.
60% OFF ★
30% OFF ★
50% OFF ★
$3.99 set ★
*** UPDATED LIST: BEST BOOKS OF 2015 ***
Here are a few of my most recent favorite books and recommendations:
- The Life Intended by Kristin Harmel (Read my Review) — 6-star recommendation
- Vanguard by CJ Markusfeld (Read my Review) — unique and epic wartime romance!!
- Maybe In Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid (Read my Review) — totally unique romance!!
- Never Let You Go by Katy Regnery (Read my Review) — a modern fairy tale
- A Pound of Flesh by Sophie Jackson (Read my Review) — thrilling forbidden romance
- The Man I Love by Suanne Laqueur (Read my Review) — unique romance, spanning 15 years
- Ride Steady by Kristen Ashley (My Review) — badass Alpha biker romance
- King by T.M. Frazier (Read my Review) — dark badass Alpha romance
- Broken Juliet by Leisa Rayven (Read my Review) — bad boy second chance romance
- The Mason List by SD Hendrickson (Read my Review) — childhood friends-to-lovers romance
- Fisher’s Light by Tara Sivec (Read my Review) — second chance military romance
- Here With Me and Choose Me by Heidi McLaughlin (Double Review) — military romance
- Consolation and Conviction by Corinne Michaels (Double Review) — military romance
- Kyland by Mia Sheridan (Read my Review) — unique friends-to-lovers romance
- Pocketful of Sand by M. Leighton (Read my Review) — broken hero & single mother
- Because of Ellison by MS Willis (Read my Review) — summer romance standalone
- Hero by Samantha Young (Read my Review) — billionaire romance standalone
- Tight by Alessandra Torre (Read my Review) — standalone romance with a twist!
- The Five Stages of Falling In Love by Rachel Higginson (My Review)
- The Deal by Elle Kennedy (Read my Review) — college bad boy romance standalone
- Big Little Lies by Lianne Moriarty (Read my Review) — women’s fiction/mystery standalone
- Where One Goes by BN Toler (Read my Review) — unique love story, lots of feels
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah (Read my Review) — World War 2 epic tale, standalone
- Confess by Colleen Hoover (Read my Review) — unique standalone romance
- Virtuous (Quantum Trilogy #1) by MS Force (Read my Review) — erotic romance trilogy
- Valorous (Quantum Trilogy #2) by MS Force (Read my Review) — erotic romance trilogy
- Victorious (Quantum Trilogy #3) by MS Force (Read my Review) — erotic romance trilogy
- The Siren (The Original Sinners #1) by Tiffany Reisz (Read my Review) — contemporary erotica
- The Angel (The Original Sinners #2) by Tiffany Reisz (Read my Review) — contemporary erotica
- The Prince (The Original Sinners #3) by Tiffany Reisz (Read my Review) — contemporary erotica
- The Mistress (The Original Sinners #4) by Tiffany Reisz (Read my Review) — contemporary erotica
*** UPCOMING BOOKS: PRE-ORDER NOW ***
Note: You are NOT charged for pre-orders until the book is released.
*** STORE: BOOKWORM MERCHANDISE!! ***
*** LOOKING FOR A RECOMMENDATION?? ***
Click a box to see recommendation lists in each category.
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!