WHAT I JUST FINISHED READING: Fighting for Everything by Laura Kaye (can standalone)
WOOHOOO!! I just finished reading this beautiful, healing, INTENSE friends-to-lovers romance and totally loved it!!! I read it in one sitting and it was just one of those books that I didn’t want to put down. The hero was BROKEN, TORTURED and heroine was STRONG and had been his best friend since childhood. After returning home from duty, he felt like everything in his life was falling apart but she was determined to help him heal. This story was not only SWEET, but also HOT and SEXY!!! It was a well-rounded read and I’d definitely recommend it!!! Best of all, it’s going LIVE TONIGHT so be sure to pre-order a copy!!!! — “Don’t you understand that you’re everything to me?” she asked… “No matter how fucked up you think you are, no matter what problems you’re facing, you’re already enough for me!”
NEW TOP RECOMMENDATION: Worth The Risk by K Bromberg (Read my Review)
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! OMG!!!! I read this AWESOME new book in one sitting and LOVE LOVE LOOOOVED it!!! It had ALL THE SWOON. ALL THE SEXY. ALL THE SWEETNESS!!!! And just the most amazingly heart-felt romance!!! It wasn’t really a “second chance” romance but it kinda felt like one and it had FEEEEEELS!!! The hero is a single dad and an real-life professional HERO with a little kid who will MELT YOUR HEART!!! It’s a bit of a second chance story… not specifically the romance, but the hero and heroine do share a history from their high school days, so they had a lot of things to unpack and explore between them. I absolutely adored this book and HIGHLY RECOMMEND it to anyone looking for a GORGEOUS NEW READ!!!! It can standalone and it’s LIVE so be sure to grab a copy!!!! 😀
NEW RELEASES & MIDNIGHT RELEASES (PRE-ORDER NOW):
- Rebel Heart by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland goes live at midnight!! — “How to screw up a great summer in the Hamptons:
Sleep with your boss. Check.
Blow all your money on a rental you can’t afford. Check.
How to walk away from a man you fall in love with at the end of a summer:
…I’ll let you know when I figure it out.“
- Tethered Souls by Beth Flynn (Nine Minutes spinoff) goes live at midnight!! — “My family has secrets. I’m always the good girl, doing what’s necessary to keep my loved ones safe. I’ve kept the darkest secrets from everyone I know… I haven’t seen my closest childhood friend, Christian Bear, since I was a teenager—he hasn’t changed a bit. He’s still temperamental and plays by his own rules with the law following two steps behind him. Christian remembers me. But he doesn’t know the first thing about me anymore. I should’ve shared my feelings with him the day before I moved away with my family, promising him I’d stay in touch. It broke my heart when he didn’t keep his end of the bargain. As a consequence, we haven’t spoken in years. Even though Christian and I have always had undeniable chemistry, I won’t let him shatter my heart a second time. Christian has shown up in my life again with secrets of his own, and demanding answers. That doesn’t mean I’m willing to give them. He’ll know my secrets when I’m ready. Our secrets, the risks we’re taking, and the danger he imposes make it impossible to know what our future holds. Either our tethered souls will bind back together, or our secrets will separate us forever.”
- Marek by Sawyer Bennett goes live at midnight!! — “He’s used to delivering blows, not receiving them. But when he gets tipped off by an anonymous email about his ex-girlfriend, the news leaves him ice cold—and it’s not because she’s getting married to a total jerk. It’s the fact that he has a three-year-old daughter he never knew about. Now he’s going back home, not to play knight in shining armor but to make damn sure that no man takes what’s his. For the first time, there might be something more important than hockey…”
- Rogue Royalty by Meghan March (conclusion to Savage Trilogy) goes live at midnight!! — “Unthinkable. Unbelievable. Inconceivable. I don’t recognize what my life has become. I can’t tell where the lies end and the truth begins anymore. He came into my world and urged me out of my safe little corner. All my dreams are coming true except the one thing I want most—my own happy ending.
But I’ll fight for it. For now. For always.”
- The Controversial Princess by Jodi Ellen Malpas goes live at midnight!! — “Princess Adeline refuses to bow to the royal expectations her title carries [and] she will never surrender to the King’s demand to marry a man she does not love… That is until she meets Josh Jameson. Drawn in by his confidence, she is soon captivated by the scandalously sexy American actor. His ability to penetrate her defences overwhelms her – his touch is pure fire, and his allure overpowering. Nothing has ever made her feel so alive in a world where she’s otherwise slowly drowning. However, while he may be Hollywood royalty, he’s not actual royalty, and she knows the King and his advisors will do everything in their power to keep them apart. But Josh Jameson becomes the princess’s ultimate vice. And although she bows to no one, she bows to him.”
- Rough Edge by CD Reiss just went live!! — “Who do you love? The decent man you married? The surgeon shattered during the war? The emotionless Dominant who appears in his eyes more and more often? All of them? Even when he breaks you? Even when he makes you beg? Is there no pain or pleasure he cannot deliver? What will you sacrifice to heal him? Will he sacrifice his sanity to protect you from the exquisite torture of his cruel hands? This is more than a marriage. It’s a crack at the edges of the mind and heart. It’s a promise written in the heavens and a wound splitting the sky. Love may be the death of both of you.”
- The Red Ledger by Meredith Wild just went live!! — “The series follows Tristan Red, an assassin robbed of his memory after a military mission gone wrong. Not much gets his adrenaline going, but when his latest mark, Isabel Foster, she says his name seconds before he’s ready to pull the trigger, he’s gripped by a desire to know more… She knows him, which means she knows things about his past that have been beyond reach for as long as he can remember.”
- Unlocking Lies by Kennedy Layne (romantic suspense) goes live at midnight!!
- The Outsider: A Novel by Stephen King (suspense thriller) goes live at midnight!!
- Innocent Target by Katie Reus (romantic suspense) goes live at midnight!!
- Furyborn by Claire Legrand (fantasy) goes live at midnight!!
- Dirty Rich Cinderella Story by Lisa Renee Jones (sexy workplace romance) goes live this week!!
- Tell Me A Secret by Samantha Hayes (psychological thriller) goes live this week!!
- Cocktales: The Cocky Collective by Penny Reid, Nana Malone, Dylan Allen, Jana Aston, Whitney Barbetti, Sawyer Bennett, K.F. Breene, Ruth Clampett, L.H. Cosway, Mariah Dietz, Amy Daws, BB Easton, Jaymin Eve, Emma Hart, Staci Hart , Jessica Hawkins, Julie Johnson , Karpov Kinrade, Adriana Locke, Lex Martin, Aly Martinez, Kayti McGee, Corinne Michaels, Liv Morris, Red Phoenix , Daisy Prescott, Jessica Prince, Meghan Quinn, CD Reiss, Julie A. Richman, Aleatha Romig, Kennedy Ryan, Kylie Scott , Sierra Simone, Tara Sivec, Kate Stewart, Leia Stone, Karla Sorensen, Rachel Van Dyken, and April White (a limited-release anthology (available *only* from May 26 – August 26, 2018) of original, never before published material, some of which is raw and unedited. Each story was specifically written for this anthology. The goal of the Cocktales Anthology is to raise funds to fight against obstruction of creative expression.) It goes live this week!!
LATEST BOOK SALES:
- Shacking Up by Helena Hunting is also ON SALE for $1.99 (reg. $4.99)!! I LOVED this romantic comedy! It can standalone, but it’s also the first in a series of standalones so it’s on sale in anticipation of the latest one I Flipping Love You releasing soon! — “She’s months behind on rent and can’t seem to land a steady job. She has one chance to turn things around with a big audition. But instead of getting her big break, she gets sick as a dog and completely bombs it in the most humiliating fashion. All thanks to a mysterious, gorgeous guy who kissed—and then coughed on—her at a party the night before… Luckily, her best friend might have found the perfect opportunity; a job staying at a lavish penthouse apartment while [the owner is] out of town, taking care of his exotic pets. But when she arrives to meet her new employer, it turns out he’s is the same guy who got her sick. Seeing his role in her dilemma, he offers her a permanent job as his live-in pet sitter until she can get back on her feet. Filled with hilariously awkward encounters and enough sexual tension to heat a New York City block, [this book] is sure to keep you laughing and swooning all night long.”
- Hooking Up by Helena Hunting is also 50% OFF ON SALE!! I also loved this romcom and it can standalone. Though, the full order goes Shacking Up ($1.99 SALE), Hooking Up (50% OFF SALE), I Flipping Love You (COMING SOON) — “Amalie Whitfield is the picture of a blushing bride during her wedding reception–but for all the wrong reasons. Instead of proclaiming his undying love, her husband can be heard, by Amalie and their guests, getting off with someone else. She has every reason to freak out, and in a moment of insanity, she throws herself at the first hot-blooded male she sees. But he’s not interested in becoming her revenge screw. Mortified and desperate to escape the post-wedding drama, Amalie decides to go on her honeymoon alone, only to find the man who rejected her also heading to the same tiny island for work. But this time he isn’t holding back. She should know better than to sleep with someone she knows, but she can’t seem to resist him…”
- Unconscious Hearts by Harper Sloan was just announced! — “Ari Daniels didn’t count on her whole world tumbling down around her in a mess of shredded promises, broken love, and unbelievable heartbreak. Alone and stricken with grief, she shouldered the blame and eventually closed her heart off, refusing to open it for another. After all, anytime she tried, guilt and regret were waiting in the wings to remind her how painful it was… A bet and one steamy night with a stranger force Ari to confront all she’s been hiding behind. She tries to move on, but he refuses to stand down, wanting what she is terrified to give—herself. This man may very well destroy her in the end, especially when it’s clear he has his own demons. What happens when two broken souls come together, finally allowing themselves to believe in the beauty of love … only to have to fight harder than ever to keep it.”
- Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren was just announced! — Hazel Camille Bradford knows she’s a lot to take—and frankly, most men aren’t up to the challenge. If her army of pets and thrill for the absurd don’t send them running, her lack of filter means she’ll say exactly the wrong thing in a delicate moment. Their loss. She’s a good soul in search of honest fun… Josh Im has known Hazel since college, where her zany playfulness proved completely incompatible with his mellow restraint. From the first night they met—when she gracelessly threw up on his shoes—to when she sent him an unintelligible email while in a post-surgical haze, Josh has always thought of Hazel more as a spectacle than a peer. But now, ten years later, after a cheating girlfriend has turned his life upside down, going out with Hazel is a breath of fresh air… Not that Josh and Hazel date. At least, not each other. Because setting each other up on progressively terrible double blind dates means there’s nothing between them…right?
- Four Day Fling by Emma Hart was just announced! — “Imagine this. You’re ready to leave after a one-night stand, and you’re figuring out how to—shock horror—leave your number and ask him to be your fake boyfriend for your sister’s wedding this weekend. When he wakes up. Well, that happened to me. And over coffee and omelets, I found myself a date. Which was how I ended up arriving at the wedding with a guy I knew nothing about. I didn’t know his last name, or how we met, or how long we’d been dating. I didn’t know where he grew up, what he’d majored in in college, or how many siblings he had. I sure as hell didn’t know he was Adam Winters, hotshot hockey player—and not only my father’s favorite player, but my little nephew’s freakin’ idol. Which means I’m in trouble. Big, big trouble. My mother is suspicious, my sister is bridezilla on crack, and my grandpa will tell anyone who’ll listen about his time in Amsterdam’s Red Light District. Four days. I have to keep this up for four days, and then Adam and I can return to our regular lives, where we don’t have sex whenever we’re alone and my family aren’t interrogating him over his intentions with me. At least, that’s the plan. And we all know what happens to those.”
- One True Love by Linda Kage was just announced! — Custom demanded that Prince Urban get a love mark tattooed to the side of his left eye as an infant, just like the rest of his people, but to him, the stupid things have only brought on the scorn of his father, the misery of his siblings, and caused his entire kingdom to go broke from fighting so many wars over the irritating ink stains… When Urban’s sister must travel to Donnelly, the kingdom within the sand, for her arranged marriage to align two realms, he goes with her. But he no sooner steps foot inside their castle than his mark starts itching like a son of a bitch, telling him his one true love is near. It just figures, though, that the woman meant for him is completely forbidden. Now he must decide if he should ignore the persistent mark, telling him she’s the one, in order to avoid a possible war between kingdoms, or if he should discover whether she’s worth risking everything for so they can be together. Either way, his life gets sucked into chaos with threats of beheadings, dark magic lurking, castle traitors scheming, and sword fights eminent. Who knew one little tattoo could cause so much trouble?
- Captivated by Tessa Bailey and Eve Dangerfield was just announced! — “Blake hates people—and sunlight—with good reason. Imagine his surprise when he finds himself lusting after his upstairs tenant, a sunny, Australian people pleaser down on her luck. Turns out his ability to terrify with a single scowl comes with an advantage. Autumn seems to like it. A lot. As evidenced by the prisoner-captive comic Blake was never meant to see… As they embark on a three-date arrangement the rules are clear; filthy, ground breaking sex, no feelings or commitment required. When chemistry is this strong, though, attachment follows. As Blake and Autumn attempt to negotiate their New York romance, their prior histories and secret dreams come to the foreground. How long can these polar opposites remain Captivated, when all signs point to disaster?”
YAY!! This week’s new releases are LIVE such as Worth The Risk by K Bromberg (single dad second chance romance), Breathe by Carly Phillips (single mom/single dad second chance romance), Another One by Aleatha Romig (romantic comedy), The Wright Love by K.A. Linde (love after loss romance), Absinthe Of The Heart by Monica James (modern Romeo & Juliet enemies-to-lovers forbidden romance), The Optimist’s Guide to Letting Go by Amy E. Reichert (a mother-daughter story), I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Forman (a fateful accident draws three strangers together over the course of a single day), and many more new releases listed down below! Scroll down and check ’em all out! 😀
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
HOT NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- Worth The Risk by K Bromberg (single dad second chance romance, standalone)
- Breathe by Carly Phillips (single mom/single dad second chance romance, standalone in Rosewood Bay Series)
- Another One by Aleatha Romig (romantic comedy, can standalone)
- The Wright Love by K.A. Linde (love after loss romance, Wright Love Duet)
- Absinthe Of The Heart by Monica James (modern Romeo & Juliet enemies-to-lovers forbidden romance)
- Dirty Bastard by Jessica Clare (billionaire romance, standalone in Roughneck Billionaires series)
- Good Girl by Jana Aston (sex office romance, standalone)
- Guilty Sin by Chelle Bliss (erotic romance, standalone in ALFA Investigations series)
- Sinking in the Shadows by Alexandria Bishop (sexy romance, sequel to Dating in the Dark)
- Merciless by W. Winters & Willow Winters (romantic suspense)
- The Favorite Sister by Jessica Knoll (suspense thriller, standalone)
- The Optimist’s Guide to Letting Go by Amy E. Reichert (a mother-daughter story, standalone)
- I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Forman (a fateful accident draws three strangers together over the course of a single day, standalone)
- How To Walk Away: A Novel by Katherine Center (“an unforgettable love story about finding joy even in the darkest of circumstances”, standalone)
- Welcome to Cameo Hotel by KI Lynn (contemporary romance, standalone)
- Cupcake Explosion by Bethany Lopez (romantic comedy, standalone in Cupcakes series)
- The Cast by Danielle Steel (Women’s Fiction, standalone)
- War Storm by Victoria Aveyard (finale to the Red Queen series)
- Unlit by Keri Arthur (science fiction, new series)
- Three Secrets by Clare Boyd (psychological suspense. standalone)
- Chef Sugarlips by Tawna Fenske (romantic comedy, can standalone)
DETAILED LIST: NEW RELEASES
Worth The Risk by K. Bromberg — New Release!!
Standalone: “This whole contest was supposed to be easy. I know, I know. Famous last words. It’s a long story, but I messed up at work. Big time. To earn back the trust of my boss, I promised to save one of our magazines. Yep. That Hot Dad contest you’ve seen advertised all over the place was my idea. And if I’m successful, if I’m able to increase our online readership, then I get a shot at my dream job. But the one thing I never expected to happen, happened: Contestant number ten, Grayson Malone. Hello, Mr. Difficult. And did I mention sexy as hell? Unfortunately he knows me. The old me, anyway. And while we might be older now, I remind him of before. Of the woman who broke his heart, who hardened him, and who left him alone to raise the cutest little boy I’ve ever seen. But I don’t want a relationship. And I definitely don’t fall for single dads with baggage. Even ones with chiseled abs and killer smiles. But he got to me. They got to me. He and his son and their messy, crazy life. But I got to him too. I see the stolen glances. I feel the walls he built start to crumble. I recognize that there’s an unexpected beauty to the chaos in his life. And now that the contest is about to end, we’re left to decide whether the last six months were just fun or if what we have is worth risking it all?”
Breathe by Carly Phillips — New Release!!
Can standalone: “He’s turned his life around from his time in foster care. Divorced and single, he juggles his time between his daughter and his work. Next on his agenda, a new project that is his chance to prove his worth at the job he loves. Except he never anticipates that the only girl he’s ever loved and lost as a teen is now a grown and beautiful woman in charge of the project.
She has survived and conquered a painful past that includes foster care and becoming a teenaged mom. She wants nothing more than to focus on the present but it’s hard when she looks into the eyes of her son, knowing she’s tried and failed to find his father… Until a client meeting brings her face to face with her first love. A boy… now a sexy man she thought she’d never see again … and the father of her child.”
Another One by Aleatha Romig — New Release!!
Can standalone: “He’s sexy, sweet, and oh so fun. He’s also my best friend’s brother-in-law. That should mean he’s off-limits, or that I should be off-limits to him… Someone probably should have told us that before my best friend married his brother, before the morning of the wedding when we woke in each other’s arms with gaping holes in my memory.
The hilarious truth behind our crazy, secret adventure secured this handsome, off-limits man in my heart. But alas, life goes on. After our one secret night, we went back to our lives—our hardworking, solitary lives.
And then it happened.
My phone began to buzz. Each night with thousands of miles between us, we laughed, talked, and shared. And then, the phone stopped ringing.
Before it did, I knew one thing…
Our secret one had bloomed and blossomed, and now that our circumstances have changed I want another one…”
The Wright Love by K.A. Linde — New Release!!
Duet: “I have the perfect life.
Until the day my husband tragically dies.
Being a single mom and widow was never part of the plan.
When David Calloway enters my life, I have no room for love in my heart. But he’s determined to do right by me.
Could he be the Wright love?
Absinthe Of The Heart by Monica James — New Release!!
Duet: “Two households, unlike in dignity, in the City of Angels is where we lay our scene…
London Sinclair was the boy my mother warned me about for as long as I can remember. His name alone has brought my family nothing but shame and suffering, so it’s no surprise we’ve been sworn enemies since the first moment we met.
With his bedroom eyes and cocky smile, he has all the girls under his spell. I have one more year of school left, and then I’m home free because I’m guarding a secret, one I’m ashamed to keep.
The boy who is completely off-limits is the one who drives me, Holland Brooks, wild. I want London, and I think…he wants me, too.
Some may compare it to a Shakespearian tragedy, as our surnames have fated our future, but when a single night changes my life forever, I can’t leave the City of Angels fast enough.
Ten years later, I have atoned for my sins and return to Los Angeles a changed woman. I’ve come home to get married. But the moment London walks back into my life, one thing is clear. Ten years can’t undo that night—that single, sinful night when I gave into temptation—because I want to do it again…”
Dirty Bastard by Jessica Clare — New Release!!
Can standalone: “He has always fallen short in comparison to his brothers. The odd man out in the ultra-wealthy but rather unique family. It’s not that he hates people—it’s that humanity always disappoints him. When you become an oil-rich, Texan billionaire overnight, people treat you a certain way. Just once he’d like to meet someone that isn’t dazzled by his wallet.
Then, he meets struggling yoga teacher Lexi Brandon. She’s weird. She’s unpredictable and tends to say strange things. She lurks in the bushes and dresses in all black. She loves when people cross the street to get away from her. she’s definitely not his type, but she’s also the first one to ever truly see him and not just another rich, dirty Price.”
The Favorite Sister by Jessica Knoll — New Release!!
Standalone: “A blisteringly paced thriller starring two sisters who join the cast of a reality TV series. One won’t make it out alive. So…who did it?
When five hyper-successful women agree to appear on a reality series set in New York City called Goal Diggers, the producers never expect the season will end in murder…
The Favorite Sister explores the invisible barriers that prevent women from rising up the ranks in today’s America—and offers a scathing take on the oft-lionized bonds of sisterhood, and the relentless pressure to stay young, relevant, and salable.”
The Optimist’s Guide to Letting Go by Amy E. Reichert — New Release!!
Standalone: “Three generations. Seven days. One big secret. A mother-daughter story told by three women whose time to reckon with a life-altering secret is running out.
Gina Zoberski wants to make it through one day without her fastidious mother, Lorraine, cataloguing all her faults, and her sullen teenage daughter, May, snubbing her. Too bad there’s no chance of that… But when Lorraine suffers a sudden stroke, Gina stumbles upon a family secret Lorraine’s kept hidden for forty years. In the face of her mother’s failing health and her daughter’s rebellion, this optimist might find that piecing together the truth is the push she needs to let go…”
I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Forman — New Release!!
Standalone: “A fateful accident draws three strangers together over the course of a single day: Freya who has lost her voice while recording her debut album. Harun who is making plans to run away from everyone he has ever loved. Nathaniel who has just arrived in New York City with a backpack, a desperate plan, and nothing left to lose.
As the day progresses, their secrets start to unravel and they begin to understand that the way out of their own loss might just lie in helping the others out of theirs… An emotionally cathartic story of losing love, finding love, and discovering the person you are meant to be.”
Three Secrets by Clare Boyd — New Release!!
Standalone: “A terrible secret killed her husband… but which one?
Robert kisses his wife on the head before heading out to the shop for more wine; he walks up the hill, takes a left across the footbridge and jumps to his death on the busy motorway below… Two years later, Francesca and her young daughter are leaving London for a fresh start, money is tight and Robert’s mother has found them a little cottage in her village. Francesca is grateful for the help, but why does Robert’s mother want to keep them so close? Does she know about what Francesca did in the hour before Robert’s death?
Soon Francesca begins to suspect there was more to her husband’s death than she realised, that there might be even darker secrets hiding in his past than her own… The closer gets to uncovering the truth, the more she asks: is her own life in danger now too?”