WHAT I JUST FINISHED READING: Love At Last by Claudia Connor (standalone)
HOLY SWOOOOOON!!!!! I just finished reading this SWEET, SEXY, deeply SATISFYING new romance that I’ve super excited to read every since I heard about it. If you love SINGLE PARENT ROMANCES and if you swoon over protective heroes who are amazing fathers, then you’re going to LOVE this book!!!! I read it in one sitting and was left feeling so HAPPY!!! It was such a heart-warming love story. I’ve loved every book I’ve read by this author and this one was exactly what I was looking for right now!!! It’s almost here so be sure to pre-order a copy!! It’s a NEW FAVORITE!!!!! — “With her ex-groom’s words still ringing in her ears, Clare Franklin flies off alone to her would-be honeymoon. Forced to accept not everyone gets that happily ever after she’s always dreamed of, she’s done with men. Until she gets tangled up, quite literally, with one sexy veterinarian… The only thing Dr Deacon Montgomery wants is to get back to his two year old twin daughters. But, the connection he feels with Clare highlights just how alone he really is and makes him wonder if he can be more than doctor and daddy. Long talks and moonlit walks under the rustle of palms has Clare thinking maybe she gave up on love too soon. Until one phone call from home changes everything…” — If you pre-order, your copy will arrive Monday at midnight! 😀
TODAY ONLY SALE & MIDNIGHT RELEASES:
- The Deep End by Kristen Ashley (my review) is 40% OFF TODAY ONLY in anticipation of The Greatest Risk‘s upcoming release!! — “Enter a decadent sensual world where gorgeous alpha males are committed to fulfilling a woman’s every desire… Olivier isn’t sure what he’s gotten himself into when he joins the Honey Club, only that a dark part of him hungers for the lifestyle offered by this exclusive club. Here, no boundary will be left untested…and one’s deepest fantasies will become an exquisite reality. When Amélie invites Olivier to surrender, she gives the alpha submissive what he craves. Soon they both find themselves falling harder than they ever anticipated—but as their connection deepens, the truth about Olivier’s past could destroy everything…”
- With This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas (This Man series) is 50% OFF TODAY ONLY!! — “Jesse’s perfect world falls apart when a terrible accident lands Ava in the hospital with a life-threatening head injury. Devastated and angry, he feels like his entire existence hangs in the balance. He cannot survive without this woman’s love. So when she finally comes around, his shaking world begins to level out. But his nightmare doesn’t end there. It’s only just begun. Because his wife can’t remember the last sixteen years of her life. That’s all of him. All of their time together. He is a stranger to her.Now Jesse must do whatever it takes to find her memories… and help her fall madly, passionately in love with him all over again.”
- Tinfoil Heart by Daisy Prescott just went live!! It’s a standalone! — “My father was abducted by aliens. Or so I believed for the last eighteen years. After my mother’s death, I moved to Roswell, capital of all things alien. I’m going to find out the truth and nothing will stop me… except Boone Santos. Compared to the intergalactic tinfoil hat brigade, he’s a god amongst mere mortals. Too handsome for his own good (and mine), with a grumpy arrogance, and the most beautiful smile ever–he smashes my plan to pieces like a UFO crashing into the desert. I need a tinfoil hat for my heart. Do I believe in aliens? I’m not sure. What do I believe? I’m not going to fall in love with Boone. Definitely not…”
- The Troublemaker by Lili Valente (bad boy biker romance) is going live at midnight!! — “As long as Trouble comes in a package as delicious as his, I’m ready to climb on his Harley and ride all night long—and I’m not just talking about his motorcycle… I can hide out until the scandal with my evil ex blows over AND have a wild rebound at the same time. Besides, I’ve got no heart left to break. My ex made sure of that… As long as he and I keep our no-strings fling from our families, what can go wrong?”
- Anonymous by L.P. Dover (romantic suspense) is going live at midnight!!
- Lie to Me by Natasha Preston (New Adult romance) is going live at midnight!!
NEXT WEEK RELEASES (PRE-ORDER NOW):
- Love At Last by Claudia Connor (single dad romance)
- Savor You by Kristen Proby (second chance romance)
- Disturbing His Peace by Tessa Bailey (sexy cop romance)
- Iron Princess by Meghan March (Savage Trilogy)
- Rome’s Chance by Joanna Wylde (Reapers MC biker)
- Wild In Love by Bella Andre & Jennifer Skully (billionaire romance)
- Blood Type by K.A. Linde (vampire romance)
- Inferno by Julie Kagawa (The Talon Saga)
- Shattered Mirror by Iris Johansen (thriller)
- Misadventures with the Boss by Kendall Ryan (CEO romance)
- Shopping for a Billionaire’s Baby by Julia Kent (romantic comedy)
- Dead Girl Running by Christina Dodd (thriller)
- Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell (thriller)
- Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young (Wonder Women X Vikings)
- Absent in the Spring by Carrie Elks (travel romance)
- Chase Calloway by Sandi Lynn (redemption romance)
- Shutdown Player by Jami Davenport (hockey romance)
LATEST BOOK SALES (FIRST 3 ARE “TODAY ONLY”):
NEW FAVORITE: Chaser: A Dive Bar Novel by Kylie Scott (Read my Review)
WOOHOOO!!!!! This was a swoony, heart-warming romance that left me smiling from ear to ear!!! It’s about a single and heavily-pregnant heroine who moves across the country in an effort to start a new life for herself and her baby who unexpectedly meets a charming and yet rather manwhore-y guy whose life completely turns around after he meets her. Ahhhh it was SO SWEET to see this guy who’d never even had a lasting relationship slowly but surely fall COMPLETELY IN LOVE with this woman and her new baby. If you’re looking for a FEEL-GOOD ROMANCE, this is definitely a new favorite!!! Best of all, it’s finally live so be sure to grab your copy!!!!
A ton more new releases that are all LIVE are posted below! Check ’em out:
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
HOT NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- Chaser by Kylie Scott (MY TOP FAVORITE: pregnant heroine romance, standalone in Dive Bar Series)
- Come As You Are by Lauren Blakely (fun enemies-to-lovers millionaire romance standalone)
- The Pecker Briefs by Sawyer Bennett (fun legal romance, standalone in Legal Affairs series)
- Embracing Her Heart by Melissa Foster (second chance small town romance, can standalone)
- Fallen Ink by Carrie Ann Ryan (single dad romance, standalone in Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs series)
- Turn Me On by J. Kenner (sexy contemporary romance, standalone in Man of the Month series)
- Needing Him by Kennedy Fox (enemies-to-lovers office romance, standalone in Bishop Brothers series)
- Love Again by Kelly Elliott (brother’s best friend romance, standalone in Cowboys and Angels)
- Flesh Into Fire by JA Huss & Johnathan McClain (Original Sin Book 3)
- The Elizas by Sara Shepard (mystery thriller standalone)
- On the Line: A Milwaukee Dragons Novel by Liz Lincoln (single dad sport romance, can standalone)
- Leading the Witness by Chantal Fernando (legal romance, standalone in The Conflict of Interest series)
- The Family Gathering by Robin Carr (military/family, can standalone)
- Welcome to Moonlight Harbour by Sheila Roberts (small town/divorced single mom, can standalone)
- Too Hard To Resist by Robin Beilman (workplace romance, standalone in Wherever You Go series)
- Under a Storm-Swept Sky by Beth Ann Miller (adventure/travel romance, standalone)
- Love & War by Melissa de la Cruz (book 2 in Alex & Eliza series)
- Everwylde by Donna Grant (paranormal romance in The Kindred series)
LATER WEEK RELEASES (PRE-ORDER NOW):
- The Theory of Unrequited by Len Webster (The Science of Unrequited Book 1)
DETAILED LIST: NEW RELEASES
Chaser by Kylie Scott — New Release!!
TOP FAVORITE! Can standalone: “Given his well-earned bad boy reputation, he is having a tough time scoring. When she moves to town, she seems heaven sent by the sex gods. Only problem is, she not only wants nothing to do with him, but it turns out that she’s pregnant.
Starting over in a small town, she’s determined to turn her wild lifestyle around and be the kind of mother she always wished she’d had. Since he’s now determined to steer clear of her pregnant self, it should be easy. When she goes into labour during a snow storm and her car slides on some ice, [he] comes to the rescue…”
Come As You Are by Lauren Blakely — New Release!!
Standalone: “He’s charming, brilliant, an incredible lover, and right now I want to stab fate in the eyeballs… I’ve had one goal I’ve been working toward, and lo and behold, my mystery man is the very person who stands between me and my dream job. A job I desperately need since my hard-knock life has nothing in common with his star-kissed one. But it’s time to put that fairytale night behind me, and focus on learning what makes him tick. Too bad it turns out his quirks are my quirks, and his love affair with New York matches mine… And as we spend our days together, I discover something else that feels like a cruel twist of fate — I’m falling for this naughty prince charming, and that’s not an ending I can write to our story.”
The Pecker Briefs by Sawyer Bennett — New Release!!
Can standalone: “I never thought a pecker would get me in so much trouble. I mean, sure… if you’re talking about a certain anatomical feature of mine that the ladies just love. Given my bachelor status and appreciation for all things feminine, I could absolutely see that. But a different pecker is making my life much harder than it needs to be.
My name is Ford Daniels, partner at a law firm, and my latest case has me wading through the finer points of peckers—woodpeckers that is. Specifically, the red-cockaded woodpecker. I swear, I can’t make this stuff up but that’s what the sexy-as-hell blonde chained to a tree told me this morning.
Her name is Viveka Jones and she is so much more than a pretty face. She’s got wit, charm, and razor-sharp smarts. Turns out my client is looking to bulldoze the red-cockaded woodpecker’s natural habitat in favor of a multimillion-dollar subdivision and the sexy attorney with legs for days (and days), just happens to be counsel for an animal rights group looking to put a halt to construction.
My client’s pissed, but all I can think about is getting her across the table from me. And then on the table underneath me. Perhaps up against the wall. And then—
Well, let’s just say when it’s all said and done, I’m hoping the red-cockaded woodpecker isn’t the only pecker that gets some attention from Miss Viveka Jones.”
Embracing Her Heart by Melissa Foster — New Release!!
Can standalone: “Leaving New York City and returning to her hometown to teach a screenplay writing class seems like just the break she needs. Until she spots the one man she never wanted to see again—ruggedly handsome Reed Cross.
She’s determined not to fall under his spell again—and he wants more than another taste of the woman he’s never forgotten. When a midnight party brings them together, passion ignites and old wounds are opened. She sets down the ground rules for the next three weeks. No touching, no kissing, and if she has it her way, no breathing, because every breath he takes steals her ability to think. But he has other ideas…”
Fallen Ink by Carrie Ann Ryan — New Release!!
Can standalone: “She’s finally living her dreams. She’s opened a tattoo shop and she’s ready to take the city by storm with her art—as long as she can handle the pressure. When her new neighbors decide her shop isn’t a great fit for the community, however, she’ll have to lean on the one person she didn’t expect to fall for along the way…her best friend.
He takes pride in two things: his art and his daughter. He knows he’s taking a risk by starting over in a new shop with them, but the stakes are even higher when he finds himself wanting her more than he thought possible. The two fall fast and hard but they know the rules; they can’t risk their friendship, no matter how hot it is between the sheets and how many people try to stand in their way…”
Turn Me On by J. Kenner — New Release!!
Can standalone: “Though they see each other only once a month, she’s been driving him wild for over a year. And now that he’s moving to Austin, he’s determined to have her in his bed permanently.
There’s only one problem: she’s happy with their current arrangement. Can he convince her a lifetime of nights together will be so much sweeter?
Meet Mr. July … he’s determined to heat things up.”
Needing Him by Kennedy Fox — New Release!!
Can standalone: “He’s your typical hotshot doctor. Hardass, brooding, and all business. Instead of working on the family ranch, he broke the mold and became an ER doctor. Being a gentleman is in his Southern roots, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t flawed. Exclusive dating has never been a top priority and his tragic past makes him stay at arm’s length. Deciding to let loose for a wild night, he hooks up with a mysterious girl he’ll never have to see again, which is perfect for this self-proclaimed bachelor.
She’s a city girl through and through but is determined to get away from her family and past. All she wants is a fresh start and to make a name for herself in the medical field. No random hookups and no dating coworkers—that’s her new motto after being burned time and again. When she agrees to attend a wedding as a plus-one, she’s soon ditched and left to drink solo—but not for long. Mr. Suit is the ultimate temptation with his Southern charm, messy blond hair, and irresistible sex appeal. Everything about him screams bad news, but he makes her reconsider her rules just for one night.
After all, some rules are made to be broken.
They want the same thing—one night of passion then they’ll go their separate ways. No cuddling afterward. No next day phone calls. No awkward goodbyes. Too bad the universe has other plans—one that’ll be obvious when they report to work on Monday morning…”
Love Again by Kelly Elliott — New Release!!
Can standalone: “Jonathon Turner is going to be the death of me.
Maybe not the death of me…but my panties for sure! They seem to disintegrate the moment he touches me. Looks at me. Smiles at me. Talks to me. It’s more than physical. He’s breaking through an impenetrable wall. There’s a problem though—he’s younger than me.
Six. Years. Younger.
Let’s not forget he’s also one of my brother’s best friends. Oh, the other problem I forgot to mention… I never wanted to fall in love again. But you know what they say….never say never.”
The Elizas by Sara Shepard — New Release!!
Standalone: “When debut novelist Eliza Fontaine is found at the bottom of a hotel pool, her family at first assumes that it’s just another failed suicide attempt. But Eliza swears she was pushed, and her rescuer is the only witness.
Desperate to find out who attacked her, Eliza takes it upon herself to investigate. But as the publication date for her novel draws closer, Eliza finds more questions than answers. Like why are her editor, agent, and family mixing up events from her novel with events from her life? Her novel is completely fictional, isn’t it?
The deeper Eliza goes into her investigation while struggling with memory loss, the closer her life starts to resemble her novel, until the line between reality and fiction starts to blur and she can no longer tell where her protagonist’s life ends and hers begins.”
The Theory of Unrequited by Len Webster — New Release!!
“Every theory has a test subject … even between best friends.
The pact: Stanford.
The betrayal: AJ attending Duke.
The reason: She did something stupid like fall in love with Evan.
The problem: Evan’s not ready to let this betrayal go so easily.
The solution: Find AJ and fix them.”