Hey everyone!! 😀 There are a whole lot of new releases this week to keep you busy this weekend! Charged by Jay Crownover (opposites attract romance), Priceless by Linda Kage (friends-to-lovers), Until June by Aurora Rose Reynolds (second chance military romance), Glass Ceilings by A. M. Madden (secret baby), Easy For Keeps by Kristen Proby (he falls for a single mom), Sugar Daddy by Sawyer Bennett (revenge leads to love), WALK by Cora Brent (sexy damaged hero), For 100 Days by Lara Adrian (billionaire romance), and so many more listed below!!!
Also wanted to say that I snuck a peek at the first few chapters of Priceless by Linda Kage late last night and I’m kind of hooked on all the sweetness and swoon! I’ve read two other books by this author (they’re all standalones) and she tends to have a great balance of heartache and romance and I’ve been hearing great feedback about this book!
Also, in exciting sales news… Thoughtless by SC Stephens (my review) is currently on a rare sale for $1.99 (reg. $7.99)!!! This is one of my all-time favorite angsty rock star romances with one of the most swoon-worthy heroes ever — KELLAN KYLE. And Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire is also currently on a rare sale for $1.99 (reg. $7.99) too. If you’re a fan of bad boy romance, this is one of the original New Adult romance must-reads!! Everyone has to meet TRAVIS MADDOX!
- IDOL by Kristin Callihan was just announced and it’s coming out soon!!! It’s a new rock star romance that I can’t wait to read! I love this author’s writing! Be sure to pre-order a copy! — “He could be mine if I dare to claim him. Problem is, the world thinks he’s theirs.”
- KNOT by M. Mabie was just announced!! Can be read as a complete standalone contemporary romance, but is also a spin-off of the angsty Wake Series (but you don’t have to read them first). — “I ruined him. I keep coming back.”… “I broke her heart. I can’t let her go.”
- The Deep End by Kristen Ashley was announced!!! KA is the queen of Alpha romance and this is different than her usual because it has an Alpha SUB hero!! — “Enter a decadent sensual world where gorgeous alpha males are pleasure slaves committed to fulfilling a woman’s every desire…”
Also….. OMG!!!! The Me Before You movie will be out in theaters next week!! I absolutely LOVED this book (even though you’ll definitely need tissues while reading) and if anyone hasn’t read it yet, now would be the perfect time to read it before the movie releases! You can either grab the Kindle version here or get the new movie tie-in paperback for almost half the price! Also if you’re feeling nervous about the story, you can check out my review! This is one of my top favorites! — “I had a hundred and seventeen days in which to convince Will Traynor that he had a reason to live.”
NEW (ARC) REVIEW: One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid (Read my Review)
This is one of those stories that’ll tear your heart in two directions as you read but ultimately lead you to the exact right place. A bittersweet and yet deeply heart-warming romance that takes a really unique look at the concept of true LOVE!! It’ll be out soon so be sure to pre-order a copy!
It has always been him.
My whole life.
It has always, always been him.
NEXT WEEK’S BOOKS (PRE-ORDER NOW): We have a seriously exciting line-up of books releasing next Monday/Tuesday! If you pre-order any of the ones you want to read, they will automatically download to your eReaders as soon as they go live (you’re not charged until release)!
- One Good Reason by Julie Johnson
- Grin & Beard It by Penny Reid
- Empire by Rachel Van Dyken
- Dirty Love by Meghan March
- Before The Fall by Noah Hawley
- Demand by Lisa Renee Jones
- Stacked Up by Sidney Halston
- Gilt by Geneva Lee
- Torn by Cynthia Eden
- Ransom by Callie Hart
- Shameless by Gina Maxwell
- The Darkest Torment by Gena Showalter
- Protecting His Own by Cherise Sinclair
- Everywhere and Every Way by Jennifer Probst
6 RECENT RECOMMENDATIONS: (Find more here)
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
HOT NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- Charged by Jay Crownover (opposites attract romance, standalone in Saints of Denver)
- Until June by Aurora Rose Reynolds (second chance military romance standalone, Until Her series)
- Sugar Daddy by Sawyer Bennett (first book in Sugar Bowl series)
- Easy For Keeps by Kristen Proby (he falls for a single mom, The Boudreaux Series standalone novella)
- Glass Ceilings by A. M. Madden (one night stand leads to secret baby and she’s in danger, can standalone)
- Wednesday by Kendall Ryan (standalone angsty romance novella)
- Priceless by Linda Kage (standalone friends-to-lovers forbidden romance, Forbidden Men series)
- WALK by Cora Brent (sexy damaged hero, standalone romance, Gentry Boys series)
- Desire After Dark by Marie Force (interconnected standalone romance, Gannett Island series)
- Some Kind of Perfect by Krista Ritchie (final epilogue novel in the amazing Addicted series, NOT standalone)
- Instead of You by Anie Michaels (love triangle (ish)/forbidden romance with two brothers)
- Kissed by Elizabeth Finn (standalone romance, he seduces her but she has a secret)
- Manacle by Bella Jewel (biker romance, MC Sinners Next Generation series)
- Hostage by Jamie Begley (biker romance, Predators MC series)
- Beyond Ecstasy by Kit Rocha (gritty erotic post-apocalyptic romance, Beyond series)
- Into The Red by Chelsea Camaron (biker romance, first standalone in Devil’s Due MC series)
- The Contract by Melanie Moreland (pretend engagement to her boss who she hates)
- For 100 Days by Lara Adrian (billionaire romance, new series)
- The Dom Games by Rachel Robinson (BDSM romance on a reality TV show)
- Deep Dark by Laura Griffin (mystery/crime solving standalone in Tracers series)
- Please Don’t Tell by Laura Tims (YA thriller/mystery standalone)
- Game Maker by BJ Harvey (brother’s best friend romance)
- 1984: Against All Odds by Rebecca Yarros (NA rock star romance novella)