Here are this week’s latest new romance book releases, sales, & my top recommendations!! If you scroll all the way down, you’ll see the full list with more details, but first, here are some highlights…
- WANT TO READ ::: The Wright Brother by Marie Hall. This new book sounds so good!! The hero was born deaf and colorblind (!!!) and his life has been silent and empty, until her. She’s his neighbour and he’s falling for her, but she’s fighting her feelings for him… and he doesn’t want to let her go.
- NEW FAVORITE ::: Worth The Fall by Claudia Connor. I just finished & loved this! What a gorgeous book! So much swoon!! So much emotion!! The hero is an injured Navy SEAL vacationing on a beach who falls for a single mom there with her 4 little kids. Totally heart-melting!! Read my Review
- UPCOMING MUST-READ ::: Becoming Calder by Mia Sheridan was OUTSTANDING!!! My heart was racing from the first word to the last!! An intense forbidden love story that captivated me from the first word until the very last. 5 STARS!!!! Read my review and be sure to pre-order your copy!!
- $0.99 MUST READ ::: The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies #1) by Tarryn Fisher. This is the first book of a (complete) 5-star trilogy. Just trust me and read it. It’s one-of-a-kind! The writing is absolutely phenomenal and the story is unique, raw and captivating. Read my review.
- RECENT FAVORITE ::: Broken by Lauren Layne!! A fun, sexy, & heart-wrenching standalone romance with a modern-day “Beauty & The Beast” twist. I loved it! ;) Read my review.
- RECENT FAVORITE ::: Black Lies by Alessandra Torre. HOLY WOW!! This was absolutely brilliant and unlike anything else I’ve ever read!! 5 STARS all the way!! Read my Review.
- RECENT FAVORITE ::: Assumption by Aurora Rose Reynolds. Sexy, action-packed FUN!! If you’re looking for a new Alpha male romance (standalone), try this one out!! Read my Review.
- BOOK NEWS ::: Sylvia Day announced the release date for Captivated by You, the fourth Crossfire series book, to be November 18, 2014!!! I’m SO excited for it!!! This is literally one of my #1 favorite series ever so be sure to pre-order your copy!! (Choose: Kindle or Paperback). *squee*
- Missed any books last week? Click here to see them all!
- LATEST NEW RELEASES ::: What If by Rebecca Donovan (mystery romance), Every Time I Think Of You by Tracey Garvis Graves (romantic suspense), Reasonable Doubt by Whitney G. (erotic romance), The Certainty of Violet & Luke by Jessica Sorensen (Coincidence), Raced by K. Bromberg (bad boy race car driver), Melancholy by Bella Jewel (biker), Sway by Amy Matayo (forbidden love), Beautiful Bride by Tammy Falkner (Reed Brothers), Girl of Vengeance by Charles Sheehan Miles (end of trilogy), A Natural Act by R.J. Sable (MMA fighter/doctor), The Wright Brother by Marie Hall (deaf hero).
- EXCITING PRE-ORDERS ::: Becoming Calder by Mia Sheridan, Deacon by Kristen Ashley, Stay With Me by J Lynn, Locke by Harper Sloan, You by Caroline Kepnes, The Resolution of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen, Apolonia by Jamie McGuire, Burying Water by KA Tucker, Echoes of Scotland Street by Samantha Young, Rowdy by Jay Crownover, Last Light by M. Pierce, Cherish by Tracey Garvis Graves, After The Rain by Renee Carlino, Captivated by You by Sylvia Day.
- And, just so I don’t forget ‘em, here are a few of the releases from last week & the week before that I want to read… like The Hook Up, The Suit, Priceless, Ten Below Zero, Thin Line, and more here, Incandescent: Knights Rebels MC by River Savage.
- BOOK SALES :: The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies 1) (5 stars), Ruin Series (series bundle), Six of Hearts (illusionist), Love Hacked (romantic comedy), My Review), The Year We Fell Down (college love, My Review), The Needing Moore Series (second chance love), Precarious (biker), Creed (Alpha second chance love, My Review), Rule (bad boy, My Review), Gravity (second chance).
- UPDATE ::: I added a brand NEW FEATURE to the blog ➜ 24 LISTS of RECOMMENDATIONS Looking for a book that’ll make you cry? A sexy bad boy romance? Forbidden love? It’s all LISTED!!
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
*** LATEST TOP RECOMMENDATIONS ***
Worth The Fall by Claudia Connor – New top recommendation!!
I just finished this and LOVED it!! The hero is an injured Navy SEAL vacationing on a beach who falls for a single mom there with her 4 little kids. There’s just something about a big, tough, Alpha man who accepts kids who are not his own into his life with complete openness that is utterly HEART-MELTING!!!
It’s the first standalone in a series of standalones (focusing on the hero and his brothers as they each fall in love). — Read my Review
Becoming Calder by Mia Sheridan – Upcoming must-read of 2014!!!
THIS BOOK IS OUTSTANDING!!! The only word to truly describe it is EPIC. Calder & Eden’s intense forbidden love story captivated me from the first word until the very last. 5 STARS!!!! Read my review and be sure to Pre-order!!
“Calder kissed me in a way that made me believe I had not only always been his, but I would be his forever. In this life or any other. In his kiss was the promise that wherever he and I existed, we would belong to each other.”
Black Lies by Alessandra Torre — New Top Recommendation!! 5 STARS!!
HOLY WOW!!! This was the most BRILLIANT books I’ve ever read!! Please just TRUST ME and READ. THIS. BOOK.!!!! It’s such a complete love story. The twist is just WOAH. One of my favorites of the year. 5 STARS!!! — “If you think you’ve heard this story before, trust me – you haven’t.” (Read My Review)
“I will fight for this love. Lie for it. Steal for it. It is worthy of that. I love her completely. She returns the love wildly. This love is worth the unsaid truths. The hidden lies.”
SQUEE!! I loved this!! It was exactly the type of book I wanted now: FUN, SEXY, & HEART WRENCHING with kind of a unique modern-day “Beauty & The Beast” twist to it. It had a brooding, tormented & scarred hero (LOVE those!!) and a strong, sassy heroine who did NOT take any of his shit (LOVE that too!!). Definitely a winner!! And, it can be read as a standalone
A girl with secrets, a guy with scars, and a love that could save them both…
Don’t Let Go by Sharla Lovelace — Top recommendation!! 5 STARS!!
This is one of my TOP FAVORITE books read this year!!! It’s just stunning and exactly the kind of book I’m always looking for: A gorgeous love story with intensely strong emotions. It made me laugh. It made me cry. And it has one of the most wonderful endings EVER!!!!!! Also, if you’re a fan of The Sweet Gum Tree, you will LOVE this. The hero + heroine were childhood friends and later young lovers torn apart by a tragedy. Then, he suddenly comes home 26 years (!!!) later and the secrets behind why they were torn apart come out… Read my review
Losing Me, Finding You by Natalie Ward – Top recommendation!!
I read this book in one sitting recently and absolutely LOVED it!! Holy hell!!! The intensity of this love story was off the charts!!!! My heart was pounding from start to finish and this book was totally unique. Unlike anything else I’ve ever read. — The heroine wakes up every four years in a different city, with a different life, and no memory of her previous lives. Each time she has to figure out where she is, who she is, and has to find her way back to HIM. The man she loves and the man who loves her unconditionally. This is their story. Read my review.
*** NEW RELEASES ***
The Write Brother by Marie Hall – $0.99 New Release!!
The of this book hero was born deaf and colorblind (!!!) and his life has been bleak, silent, and empty, until her. The heroine is his neighbour and she’s older than him. He’s falling for her, but she’s fighting her feelings for him… and he doesn’t want to let her go. — Sounds really good!!
Unspeakable Truths by Alice Tribue – New Release!!
The heroine’s life shattered when her husband dies only hours after their wedding… Four years later, her life feels hopeless. Then the last person she wants to see, the person she blames for everything, shows up at her door. He wants to tell her the truth about that night, he wants to be her knight in shining armor, but the thing is… he was the best man. (!!!)
What If by Rebecca Donovan – New Release!!
What if you had a second chance to meet someone for the first time?
Cal is shocked to see his childhood crush, Nicole, sitting across from him at a coffee shop… No one has heard from her for a year. Except this girl isn’t Nicole. Her name is Nyelle and she has no idea who he is!!
This is a standalone.
Every Time I Think Of You by Tracey G. Graves – New Release!!
This new book (from the author of On The Island) sounds good!! — The hero is a reporter drawn to a case involving the heroine. A single mother, a defenseless child, and an unsolved crime stirs his protective instincts. “This is a story that shows how far two people will go to fight for the ones they love.”
Its a standalone romantic suspense novel.
The Complete Reasonable Doubt Series by Whitney G – New Release!!
The complete New York Times Bestselling serial, now available in one book!
As a high profile lawyer, I don’t have time to waste on relationships, so I fulfill my needs by anonymously chatting and sleeping with women I meet online.
My rules are simple: One dinner. One night. No repeats.
This is only casual sex. Nothing more. Nothing less.
At least it was, until “Alyssa”…
The Certainty of Violet & Luke by Jessica Sorensen – New Release!!
This is the next book in the Coincidence series! Violet’s life is a mess… But she makes a promise to herself to put her life back together and to try and figure out exactly how she feels about Luke Price, the one person that’s always there for her.
Raced by K. Bromberg – New release!!
Colton Donovan fans!! “Raced” is here!!! This is a companion to the Driven trilogy containing pivotal scenes from Colton’s POV that were not previously published in Driven, Fueled, Crashed. I can’t wait to see his side of the story!!
Arrogant. Rogue. Broken. Conceited. Dirty-Talking. Rebel. Egomaniacal. Voodooed. Bent. Reckless. You think you know me? Think again.
Melancholy by Bella Jewel – New release!!
In the first one, she’s a prison guard and he’s the new inmate, a dark, sexy, dangerous biker!!! And, in the second, the hero is the Club President and he has a secret that will crush the woman he loves. They sound good!!
A Natural Act by R.J. Sable – New Release!!
The hero of this book is a bad boy MMA fighter and also working as a doctor. The heroine is brought into the hospital bruised and beaten by her fiance. When he sees her, he makes it his mission to help her escape her abusive home but that’s all he wants… He’s barely balancing his medical career with his family life and, with MMA-titles to uphold, the last thing he needs is an extra complication. So he wants friendship only… For now.
Girl of Vengeance by Charles Sheehan Miles – New release!!
This is final book in the Rachel’s Peril Trilogy (a spin-off of the Thompson Sisters series). — Prepare to have everything you thought you knew turned upside down.
Beautiful Bride by Tammy Falker – New release!!
This is the latest addition to the Reed Brothers series!! This $0.99 novella is meant to be read after the full series (see below). The whole family is hanging out at the beach for a special event, and would love for you to come and join them. There might even be a wedding!
Sway by Amy Matayo – New Release!!
Falling in love is a beautiful thing. Unless you fall for the wrong person.
This sounds a bit like a forbidden romance of sorts? … their connection is intense, but a shocking revelation puts a sudden halt to their new relationship.
But unlike most couples who split, avoiding each other is impossible… and one realization becomes clear: they’ve both fallen hard for the absolute wrong person.
The Suit by BN Toller – Recent Release!!
This seems to be an “enemies-to-lovers” romance. The hero is a suit-wearing law school graduate from the city who has to spend 3 months working in the country to settle an old debt… which is where he meets HER. — She thinks he’s an arrogant yuppie. He thinks she’s a simple farm girl. And he’s moving in with her…
It’s the first book in a series of standalones.
The Hook Up by Kristen Callinhan — Recent Release!!
Football player alert!! This sounds good!! ➜ The rules: no kissing on the mouth, no staying the night, no telling anyone, and above all… No falling in love. Too bad he’s committed to making her break every rule…
This is the first standalone in a series of interconnected standalones. The blurb says this book has a HEA. The next book will be out in 2015.
Incandescent by River Savage — Reader Recommendation!!
Biker fans!! Okay, I’m sneaking this book in here. It’s not a brand new release but it’s been recommended to me so many times by readers that I’m bumping it up my list! It has really high ratings and the Alpha hero is the Club President. He’s described as “crass, obnoxious and dangerously sexy”… and he’s also single dad to his son. <--- Awwwwww!! I want to meet him!
This is the first book in a series of standalones.
*** SALES & PRICE DROPS ***
OMG!! If you haven’t read this yet, grab a copy NOW cuz this book is incredible!!! The first book in a completed trilogy. Holy angst!!! Few stories have ever made me feel as strongly as this did. To understand why, you can read my review but seriously guys, THIS BOOK IS AMAZING!!! — 5 STARS!!!
“You can only give your heart away once; after that, everything else will chase your first love.”
Ruin Series Bundle by Rachel Van Dyken — $0.99 Sale!!
This awesome series has been bundled together on sale for a limited time (worth $6.97). Each book is a standalone with interconnected characters. The first is one of my top favs and highly recommended!! It made me laugh, cry, & swoon. The complete package!
“I was keeping something epic from her, which sort of made me the villain in this tale. But damn, I wanted to be the hero.”
Love Hacked by Penny Reid — $1.99 Sale!!
This romantic comedy has crazy HIGH ratings and it’s on sale now for $1.99 (regular price is $5.99). After a string of disastrous first dates, the heroine falls for her hot, argumentative, mysterious waiter… Sounds good!!
It’s a part of the Knitting In The City series but each book in the series, including this one, can be read as a standalone!
Six of Hearts by L.H. Cosway - $0.99 Sale!!
This recently released standalone just went on sale! ➜ Meet Jay Fields: Illusionist. Mentalist. Trickster. — The world thinks I killed a man, but I didn’t… Revenge is what I want. I want it for me and I want it for her…. She doesn’t remember me, but she’s the reason for everything… So go ahead and pick a card. Come inside and see the show… While you’re so focused on looking, I’ll be destroying your world from right here in the spotlight… I’ve only got one heart, and after I’ve pulled off my grand deception I’ll hand it right to her…You’re in for one hell of a ride.
Marked Men series by Jay Crownover – Series sale!!
Nash just went on sale!! That means that now, 4 books in the Marked Men series are discounted (regular price is $4.74 each)!! From bad boys, to rock stars, soldiers, and more, this is a great series of interconnected standalone romances!!!
Unfinished Heroes series by Kristen Ashley — $0.99 each!!
Woohoo!! All the books in the Unfinished Heroes series are on sale in anticipation of the 4th one coming out next month!! These heroes are all A.L.P.H.A. and each of the books can be read as a complete standalone!!!
The Sweet Gum Tree by Katherine Allred – $0.99 sale & recommendation!
This is one of my all-time favorite second chance love stories. It’s one of those hidden gems with an unforgettable story!! It’s a beautifully written, intense, and highly emotional standalone that is both heart wrenching and heart warming. 5 STARS!!! And, it’s ONLY $0.99!!! Read my review.
“You’re the only one I’ve ever wanted, Alix, the only one I’ll ever want. That’s a promise.”
Rules of Protection by Alison Bliss — $0.99 recent release!!
Teehee!! This sounds fun and it’s only $0.99!! The rebellious heroine is put into Witness Protection with Special Agent Jake Ward as her chaperone. But when the location of their safe house is compromised, he takes her with him deep in the Texas backwoods to hide…
This is a standalone.
Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon - Series sale!!
This is a epic romance historical fiction story set in 18th century Scotland (the hero, Jamie Fraser, is a Scots warrior) and the TV series starts this month!! All the books (except the newest) are on sale for $3.99-$4.99 each right now (reg. $7.99-$11.99).
*** UPCOMING PRE-ORDERS ***
Deacon (Unfinished Heroes) by Kristen Ashley – Must pre-order!!
Deacon has an ugly history that broke him. He left the normal world to descend into the criminal world and found he fit. So he stayed… Then he returns to some remote cabins in the Colorado Mountains and finds they have new owners. One is a young woman, Cassidy Swallow. Suddenly, Deacon finds he’s at war. Cassidy’s pull is strong… He might break her. He also might be her dream come true.
Stay With Me by J Lynn – Must pre-order!!
This is a new standalone in the Wait For Me series (New Adult romance).
At 21, Calla hasn’t done a lot of things. But growing up, she witnessed some things no child ever should… When she discovers her mom has stolen her college money, she has to go back to the small town she thought she’d left behind… When she arrives at her mother’s bar, Mona is nowhere to be found. Instead, six feet of hotness named Jackson James is pouring drinks and keeping the place humming.
Apolonia by Jamie McGuire – Must pre-order!!
Check out Jamie McGuire’s upcoming new book — The heroine survived her own murder and trusts no one, not even the beautifully dark, mysterious boy in her class… But when he gets abducted by soldiers in the night, she goes after him!! — This is described as an “action-packed roller coaster” set in a “dark and sexy” world!!
Burying Water by KA Tucker – Must pre-order!!
This is an upcoming New Adult romance by the author of Ten Tiny Breaths about a young woman who loses her memory—and the man who knows that the only way to protect her is to stay away. It begins with a young woman who wakes up in a field one day without any memory, but who finds herself recognizing the neighbor of the family that takes her in… — Sounds so good!!
Last Light (Night Owl #2) by M. Pierce – Must pre-order!!
This is the highly-anticipated sequel to Night Owl (one of my top favorites ever!!) and I absolutely can’t wait for it!!!
Hidden away in the woods, Matt and Hannah strive desperately to maintain their ruse and their relationship—but their web of lies only tightens… until Hannah is put in danger, and Matt must make a life or death choice. — *squee*
Captivated by You by Sylvia Day – Must pre-order!!
GIDEON CROSS FANS!! The highly anticipated 4th Crossfire book will be out November 18th and you can now pre-order a Kindle copy or pre-order the paperback. It’s gorgeous!! — If you haven’t read them, click here for the first 3 books.
Gideon calls me his angel, but he’s the miracle in my life. My gorgeous, wounded warrior, so determined to slay my demons while refusing to face his own.
*** MORE RECENT FAVORITES ***
*** LISTS OF BOOKS ***
- LIST of MY RECENT REVIEWS (in case you missed any recommendations)
- LIST of BEST BOOKS READ IN 2014 – ongoing list
- LIST of BEST BOOKS READ IN 2013
- LIST of BEST BOOKS READ IN 2012