NEW FAVORITE – NOW LIVE: The Candle Palace by Devney Perry (Read my Review)
HOLY SQUEEEEEE!!!! And HOLY SWOOOOOOOOON!!!!! OMG! This was such an amazing read! I love love LOVED it! It was an INTENSE and ROMANTIC love story that kept my heart racing from start to finish! I read it in one sitting and didn’t want to put it down even for a second!! If you love PROTECTIVE HEROES and FORBIDDEN LOVE STORIES, then you absolutely must read this!! There was just enough angst and suspense to keep me on the edge of my seat, but plenty of swoon-worth, heart-warming romance to balance everything out. This was a GORGEOUS READ!!! I highly recommend it to absolutely everyone who loves romance and is looking for a beautiful new book to fall in love with! Be sure to grab a copy as it JUST WENT LIVE!!
NEW RELEASE: The Day He Came Back by Penelope Ward (standalone)
I LOVE this author’s books and this new standalone was just released!!!! — “It was the summer of my life. I’d met the guy of my dreams. Unfortunately, he was the son of my uppity employer—and very much off-limits… But he was a rebel. He knew his mother would disown him if she found out about us; in his eyes, we just had to be careful. He never treated me as his mother did—like hired help. Instead, he put me on a pedestal and loved me harder than I’d ever been loved in my life. What a summer it was. Until it all ended—badly. I was never supposed to see him again. That didn’t stop me from thinking about him every day for ten years. I knew little about his life now, just that he was an entrepreneur living an ocean away. When a twist of fate had me working again in the very place our love affair started a decade earlier, I knew it was only a matter of time before I might see him again. But I wasn’t prepared. What if he hated me? What if he loved someone else now? I wasn’t prepared for all the unknowns. And most of all, I wasn’t prepared for today to be the day he came back.” — Be sure to grab a copy!
MORE NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- The Last Post by Renee Carlino just went live!! — “See you on the other side.” Laya Marston’s husband, Cameron, a daredevil enthusiast, always said this before heading off on his next adventure… But when Cameron dies suddenly and tragically, all the stages of grief go out the window. Laya becomes lost in denial, living in the delusion that Cameron will come back to her. She begins posting on his Facebook page, reminiscing about their life together, and imagining new adventures for the two of them… Micah Evans, a young and handsome architect at Laya’s father’s firm, is also stuck––paralyzed by the banal details of his career, his friendships, and his love life. He doesn’t know what he’s looking for, only that there is someone out there who can bring energy and spirit to the humdrum of his life. When Micah discovers Laya’s tragic and bizarre Facebook posts, he’s determined to show Laya her life is still worth living…”
- Making A Play by Abbi Glines just went live!! — “Ryker Lee is finally enjoying his senior year—he has great friends, hangs out with hot girls, and is on track to get a football scholarship that will set him up for college. Despite this, a small part of him wonders if there’s more to life than parties and meaningless hookups—and if football even means as much to him as it does to his fellow teammates. And when he meets the new girl at school, his world totally changes… Aurora McClay is new to Lawton. She’s grateful that her twin brother, Hunter, is star of the football team and can help her adjust to her new school, but she’s not grateful at how overprotective he is over every person she meets. Just because she is deaf does not mean people have to treat her differently. When she meets Ryker Lee, the two of them spark an instant and intense chemistry… They know in their hearts that they are meant for each other. But can their relationship endure the turmoil of rumors and prejudice?”
- The Body Painter by Pepper Winters just went live!! — “Must be slim, able to stand for long periods of time, and be impervious to the cold.” The headline caught my attention. “Hours are negotiable, pay is minimal, clothing absolutely forbidden.” The second line piqued my curiosity. “Able to hold your bladder and tongue, refrain from opinions or suggestions, and be the perfect living canvas.” The third made me scowl. “Other attributes required: non-ticklish, contortionist, and obedient. Must also enjoy being studied while naked in a crowd.” The fourth made me shudder. “Call or email ‘YOUR SKIN, HIS CANVAS’ if interested in applying.” The final made my heart race. I should’ve kept scrolling past the advertisement. I should’ve applied for the boring receptionist job at minimum wage. I should’ve clicked on any other job where I got to keep my clothes on. But I didn’t. I applied. My interview is tomorrow…
- The Reckless Oath We Made by Bryn Greenwood just went live!! — “A provocative love story between a tough Kansas woman on a crooked path to redemption and the unlikeliest of champions.” — “Zee is nobody’s fairy tale princess… but Gentry is an actual knight, complete with sword, armor, and code of honor. Two years ago the voices he hears called him to be her champion. He’s barely spoken to her since, but he has kept watch, ready to come to her aid… When an abduction tears her family apart, she turns to the last person she ever imagined—Gentry—and sets in motion a chain of events that will not only change both of their lives, but bind them to one another forever.”
- On The Corner of Love and Hate by Nina Bocci just went live!! — “When her father—and current mayor—suggests she help with Cooper Endicott’s campaign, she’s horrified. Cooper, one of her (former) oldest friends, drives her crazy in every way possible. But he’s also her father’s protégé, so she reluctantly launches her plan to help him win the local election… It’s not as easy as it looks. his colorful love life is the sticking point for many voters, and his opponent is digging up everything he can from his past. It seems that every time she puts out the flames from one scandal, another one flares up. She knows that if he wants to win, he needs to keep his nose clean. The only problem? She might just be falling in love with the one person she promised never to pursue: the mayoral candidate himself.”
- The Year I Left by Christine Brae just went live!! — “Carin Frost doesn’t understand what’s happening to her. A confident businesswoman, wife, and mother, she begins to resent everything about her life. Nothing makes sense. Nothing makes her feel. Maybe it’s the recent loss of her mother in a tragic accident. Or maybe she’s just losing her mind. Enter Matias Torres. As their new business partnership thrives, so does their friendship—and his interest in her. Carin is determined to keep her distance, until a work assignment sends them to Southeast Asia where a storm is brewing on the island. In the midst of the chaos, Matias asks her to do something unimaginable, exhilarating, BOLD. Carin knows the consequences could be dire, but it may be the only way to save herself. An honest look at love and marriage and the frailties of the human heart, this is a story of a woman’s loss of self and purpose and the journey she takes to find her way back.”
- Crew Princess by Tijan (Crew series) just went live!! — “Being crew is walking between two worlds. One world is normal: Prom. Parties. College. Those are the concerns they worry about. In our world, we deal with other situations. Cops. Drugs. Brawling. That’s a typical day for us. But what if it wasn’t? What if there came a day when you stopped? When you considered letting your enemies win? When you didn’t fight back? When you chose a different path? First I lost my family. Then I got the Wolf Crew. I couldn’t lose them too. But what happens when Cross, Zellman, and Jordan keep going…and I don’t?”
NEW TOP FAVORITE: Quiet Man: A Dream Man Novella by Kristen Ashley (My Review)
HOLY FREAKING SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!! Omg!!!! This was some pure KA GOLD and my heart is overflowing with happy feels!!!! There was SO MUCH ALPHA BADASS GOODNESS in this story that I don’t even know how to describe it but it was just PURE WIN!!! Omg!!! THE CAMEOS! THE ROMANCE! THE SWOON! THE EPIC!! If you love big badass protective heroes and strong sassy heroines and especially if you love couples that COMMUNICATE and work through their issues with MATURITY (yes yes yesssss!!!!!) then you absolutely MUST READ THIS!!!! It’s a romance about a heroine who gets a threatening letter and the hero is the commando hired to protect her and then they fall in loooooove!! GAH! It was absolutely AMAZING!!! I love love LOVED IT!!!!!! Be sure to grab a copy as it’s NOW LIVE!
NEW FUN FAVORITE: Moti on the Water by Leylah Attar (My Review)
JUST WENT LIVE!! — OMG!!!! This was easily the most DELIGHTFUL romantic comedy I’ve read in a long, long time!!! It kept me smiling the whole way through and laughing right out loud many times! The romance was unexpected, a little forbidden, and filled with swoon! The writing was beautiful, sassy, and addictive. The story was heart-warming and fulfilling and I absolutely had an AMAZING time reading it!
This is a story that just makes your heart happy!! If you’re looking for a fantastic summer read that’s uniquely refreshing, this is it!!! Be sure to grab a copy as it’s now live!
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
HOT NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- Quiet Man by Kristen Ashley (TOP FAVORITE!!! Dream Man series novella)
- Moti on the Water by Leylah Attar (TOP FAVORITE!!! romantic comedy standalone)
- Don’t Doubt by Tammy Falkner (new standalone in The Reed Brothers series)
- Blood Truth by J.R. Ward (Black Dagger Legacy Book 4, Black Dagger Brotherhood reading order)
- The Wallflower Wager by Tessa Dare (historical romance, standalone in Girl Meets Duke series)
- Playing for Keeps by Kendall Ryan (sports romance, standalone in Hot Jocks series)
- The Last Hope by Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie (conclusion to Raging Ones duet)
- Bad Apple by Elle Kennedy (hollywood badboy romance, standalone)
- The Love Solution by Ashley Croft (summer rom-com with a twist, standalone)
DETAILED LIST: NEW RELEASES
Quiet Man by Kristen Ashley — New Release!!
My review: “She’s ready to take on the next chapter of her life, and since she doesn’t have a man, she’ll do what she’s done all along. She’ll take care of business on her own. Even if that business means starting a family… The problem is, she has a stalker. The really bad kind. The kind that means she needs a bodyguard. Enter Mo Morrison. Enormous. Scary. Quiet.
He doesn’t say much, and she’s used to getting attention. And she wants his attention. Badly. But he has a strict rule. If he’s guarding your body, that’s all he’s doing with it. However, the longer he has to keep her safe, the faster he falls for the beautiful blonde…”
Moti on the Water by Leylah Attar — New Release!!
My review: “Meet Moti Ferreira—spectacularly jinxed from the day she’s born.
Saddled with an eccentric mother, she stumbles upon the only man who holds the key to her freedom—the Best Man at her cousin’s upcoming wedding. All Moti has to do is overcome her fear of water, board a yacht to the Greek Isles, seduce the dreamy Nikos Manolas, and survive two weeks at sea with her oddball family.
The only obstacle Moti doesn’t see coming is Alexandros Veronis, the onboard chef and star witness to her blunders. He transforms onions into chocolate and aroma into nostalgia. Day by day, his alchemy alters Moti. And she’s not the only one affected. Everyone has a secret, growing round and juicy at Chef Alex’s table. When the masks fall off one night, they spill out like like ripe apples—one by one.
Now Moti’s truth is exposed, and worse, she’s hooked on more than Alex’s midnight snacks. Time to admit she’s royally screwed things up. Again.”
Don’t Doubt by Tammy Falkner — New Release!!
Can standalone: When he met the Reeds, he was a gangly kid. He’d come from nothing, and he was pretty sure that was where he’d end up. Then he met the Reeds, and he was brought into the family fold. With gentle nudges, a little steady guidance, and a whole lot of unencumbered love from a family, he has finally found his place in the world. He just needs someone to share it with him.
During the day, he’s a mechanic at a high-end repair shop. Nights and weekends, he does good deeds for others. He’s lonely, though, until she walks right back into his life, just like she never left.
Blood Truth by J.R. Ward — New Release!!
Reading order: “As a trainee in the Black Dagger Brotherhood’s program, Boone has triumphed as a soldier and now fights side by side with the Brothers. Following his sire’s unexpected death, he is taken off rotation against his protests—and he finds himself working with Butch O’Neal, former homicide cop, to catch a serial killer: Someone is targeting females of the species at a live action role play club. When the Brotherhood is called in to help, Boone insists on being a part of the effort—and the last thing he expects is to meet an enticing, mysterious female…who changes his life forever.”
The Wallflower Wager by Tessa Dare — New Release!!
Can standalone: “Wealthy and ruthless, Gabriel Duke clawed his way from the lowliest slums to the pinnacle of high society—and now he wants to get even… Loyal and passionate, Lady Penelope Campion never met a lost or wounded creature she wouldn’t take into her home and her heart.
When her imposing—and attractive—new neighbor demands she clear out the rescued animals, Penny sets him a challenge. She will part with her precious charges, if he can find them loving homes. Done, Gabriel says. How hard can it be to find homes for a few kittens?
And a two-legged dog.
And a foul-mouthed parrot.
And a goat, an otter, a hedgehog . . .
Easier said than done, for a cold-blooded bastard who wouldn’t know a loving home from a workhouse. Soon he’s covered in cat hair, knee-deep in adorable, and bewitched by a shyly pretty spinster who defies his every attempt to resist. Now she’s set her mind and heart on saving him…”
Playing for Keeps by Kendall Ryan — New Release!!
Can standalone: “My teammate’s incredibly sweet and gorgeous younger sister should have been off-limits, but my hockey stick didn’t get that memo. After our team won the championship, and plenty of alcohol, our flirting turned physical and I took her to bed. Shame sent her running the next morning from our catastrophic mistake. She thinks I don’t remember that night—but every detail is burned into my brain so deeply, I’ll never forget… And now I’ve spent three months trying to get her out of my head. Which has been futile, because I’m starting to understand she’s the only girl I’ll ever want. I have one shot to show her I can be exactly what she needs, but she won’t be easily convinced. That’s okay, because I’m good under pressure, and this time, I’m playing for keeps.”
Bad Apple by Elle Kennedy — New Release!!
Can standalone: “One night with him will change her life…
Between her waitressing job, volunteer work, and college classes, there are never enough hours in her day. Especially not for a relationship. Luckily, she’s got the perfect arrangement: a lover she meets three or four times a year. But when she shows up at the hotel expecting to hop into bed with one man, she accidentally ends up with another—Hollywood’s most notorious bad boy.