NEW REVIEW & RELEASE: Never Fall In Love With A Rockstar by Rachel Higginson (Read my Review)
HOLY ANGST ALERT!!!! If you love rockstar romances and are looking for a bit more of a unique storyline, then definitely check this book out! The hero and heroine were childhood friends who, along with siblings and other friends, created a band that rose to epic levels of fame. They were torn apart by the tragedy of addiction and it wasn’t until several years later when they met again that their lives became entwined once more… I read the whole book in one sitting. It had intensity, feels, and heart-wrenching angst but also a lot of healing. I’ve read several rock star romances over the years but this one felt unique and the writing was so strong — even just a few pages in and I was immersed in the story! If you love rock star romances, definitely grab a copy of this one as it’s NOW LIVE! (standalone)
NEW RELEASES LIST:
- Indefinite by Corinne Michaels just went live!! — “The day he said he’d never love me is when I vowed Quinn Miller would never break my heart again. I wanted a family—but he wouldn’t give me that. As one of the top embryologists in the country, I’ve spent years creating babies in the lab for other people as my own dreams of motherhood fade. I’m done waiting. I decide to start the journey to parenthood alone. Then Quinn strolls back into my life, with all the finesse of a hurricane. I’m a fool to think I don’t want him anymore, and one reckless night of passion ends with me pregnant by the man I swore I’d never love again. Now he doesn’t just want my heart, he wants it all. The baby. Love. A life where we’re happy. But even as he promises me the future I always desired, I can’t help but fear that something will rip him away from me again. This time… indefinitely.”
- The Accidental Girlfriend by Emma Hart just went live!! — “TOP TIP: Don’t put out an online ad offering your services as a fake date. Someone will take you up on it. And it won’t just be for one night. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how I ended up being Mason Jackson’s fake girlfriend. He didn’t even want me to be. No–his sister was solely responsible for me being his date for his ten-year high school reunion. Now, she’s responsible for telling his parents our relationship is real. We have no choice. We have to act like this isn’t all a mistake, like it’s not all fake, like we’re totally, completely, utterly, head-over-heels in love with each other. Simple, right? Wrong.”
- Justified by Jay Crownover just went live!! — “He comes from a family of criminals. So as the sheriff he’s determined to do everything by the book—until he’s called to her office after a so-called break-in. The last thing he wants to do is help the woman who cost him custody of his son. But she isn’t the heartless lawyer he remembers, and he starts to question his long-held grudge…She’s scared for her life, and he’s her last hope for protection. But to get him on her side, she’ll have to reveal the painful truth from all those years ago. Now, as they work together to track down a dangerous criminal, they learn to trust each other… because there’s nothing he wouldn’t do to keep her safe.“
- Superfan by Sarina Bowen just went live!! — “Three years ago I met the most amazing girl in the world. We were both down on our luck. Then I got that call—the one that tells you to get your buns on a plane to go meet your destiny. But the girl was left behind. I didn’t have her phone number, and she didn’t know my real name. While I became a professional hockey player, she became a superstar, with platinum records and legions of fans. And a slick, music producer boyfriend who treated her badly. But fate wasn’t done with us yet. When she turns up at a hockey game, I can’t resist making contact. The internet swoons when I ask her out on a date. She might not remember me. But her jerk-face ex does. He’ll do anything to keep us apart. Good thing athletes never give up. This time I’m playing to win.”
- Changing Lanes by Toni Aleo (full series) just went live!! — “They have been living the perfect life for the last ten years. Blissfully in love, professionally successful, happily married… They have everything they want—except a baby to make their family complete… On the eve of the birth of the baby they’re planning to adopt, he gets traded to another hockey team in another state, and their thoughtfully planned-out road to parenthood hits a speed bump. But they didn’t survive all the turmoil of their pasts to get knocked out now. This is their game seven, and they won’t accept anything less than a win for the family they’re destined to have.”
- Save The Date by Monica Murphy just went live!! — “She loves her job—helping engaged couples pick out the perfect save the date cards and invitations for their dream wedding… [that] means she has to deal with the occasional bridezilla, but she’s always up for the challenge. Until one particular bridezilla walks into the stationery store who’s fiancé happens to be the boy she shared her first kiss with. He’s all grown up now [and] is somehow even better looking than she remembers. When she just happens to catch his fiancée half naked with another man well, of course she has to tell him. Of course, he breaks off his engagement. And of course, the ex-bridezilla has gone completely bonkers. At least she has her friends to save her from crazy ex-fiancées. But she also has the sudden interest of…him? She knows they share a connection, but is he on the rebound? Or after seeing her all these years later, does he really want something more?”
- When You Were Mine by Jordan Marie (finale to book #1) just went live!! — “I loved a boy. He was sweet, gentle, kind and he made me feel alive. Letting him go was the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life. A hundred times I wished I had done things differently. A thousand times I wished I had gone with him. A million times I wished he had chosen me. I didn’t. Neither did he. Now he’s back. No longer a boy, but a man. I can’t love him. It almost destroyed me once and I won’t let that happen again. That should be the end of it. And maybe it would have been… If someone wasn’t trying to kill me.”
- Girl Upside Down by Nicole Williams just went live!! — “She knows better than to believe in happy endings, but she always assumed her mom would be by her side. When tragedy strikes, She is sent to live with her estranged father who walked out on their family years ago… Set on hating her new life, She is surprised when she meets Kel. Her new classmate has a reputation around town as a phenom at both baseball and attracting trouble. Even Kel has told her she should stay away, but that only makes him more enticing…“
- Deadlock by Cherrie Lynn just went live!! — “He’s the best at what he does. There isn’t a system he can’t infiltrate or a country his team can’t topple. But when he finds the woman he hates most in the world on his doorstep, the last thing he wants to do is help her. Or is it really her? She can’t believe her twin sister is missing, with only a cryptic text to find the man she once betrayed. But as easy as he is to look at, getting him to agree to help her find her sister is a lot harder. He refuses to put his team at risk, until they find out the enemy they’re facing may be one they have in common…”
- Breathless by Helen Hardt (full series) just went live!! — “Marjorie Steel is still healing from the events of the past year, and she’s happy [to] help her best friend deal with a difficult pregnancy and two recently adopted troubled boys. The fact that Bryce Simpson spends a lot of time at the Steel Ranch is a benefit, and she’s ready to see if her attraction to him might be something more… He wants to do a hard day’s work on the ranch. Once his muscles give out and he collapses from exhaustion, maybe he’ll stop torturing himself over his late father’s horrific double life. The Steels have a different idea. They ask Bryce to take an executive position complete with a profit share. As he has a young son and widowed mother to support, it’s an offer he can’t refuse. The only catch is Marjorie. She’s beautiful, smart, feisty, and her kisses set him on fire. But he’s an empty shell with nothing to offer her, and she deserves the world.”
- After The End by Clare Mackintosh just went live!! — “Max and Pip are the strongest couple you know. They’re best friends, lovers—unshakable. But then their son gets sick and the doctors put the question of his survival into their hands. For the first time, Max and Pip can’t agree. They each want a different future for their son. What if they could have both? A gripping and propulsive exploration of love, marriage, parenthood, and the road not taken, After the End brings one unforgettable family from unimaginable loss to a surprising, satisfying, and redemptive ending and the life they are fated to find. With [emotional power], Mackintosh helps us to see that sometimes the end is just another beginning.”
- Call It What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer just went live!! — “When his dad is caught embezzling funds from half the town, Rob goes from popular lacrosse player to social pariah. Even worse, his father’s failed suicide attempt leaves Rob and his mother responsible for his care. Everyone thinks of Maegan as a typical overachiever, but she has a secret of her own after the pressure got to her last year. And when her sister comes home from college pregnant, keeping it from her parents might be more than she can handle. When Rob and Maegan are paired together for a calculus project, they’re both reluctant to let anyone through the walls they’ve built. But when Maegan learns of Rob’s plan to fix the damage caused by his father, it could ruin more than their fragile new friendship… In her compulsively readable storytelling, Brigid Kemmerer pens another captivating, heartfelt novel that asks the question: Is it okay to do something wrong for the right reasons?”
- Seven Nights of Sin by Kendall Ryan (conclusion to Penthouse Affair, book #1) goes live at midnight!! — “He’s the powerful CEO. I’m the know-it-all intern. Things went further than they should have, but I don’t have any regrets. Well, maybe just one… I went and did the one thing he told me not to–fall in love with him. Now I have seven days to prove my trust and devotion. Turns out money is a powerful drug, but love is even more addictive.”
- Once Upon a Bad Boy by Melonie Johnson goes live at midnight!!
- Dear Wife by Kimberly Belle just went live!!
- Paranoid by Lisa Jackson just went live!!
- Orphan’s Song by Lauren Kate just went live!!
NEW TOP RECOMMENDATION: Letters To Molly by Devney Perry (Read my Review)
OMG OMG OMG SQUEEEEEEE!!! HOLY WOW!!! I had the happiest of happy tears streaming down my face when I finished reading this book and it was definitely the most AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, ROMANTIC book I’ve read all year!!! It’s a story of love, loss, marriage, family, and second chances. It felt so believable, so real, so purely romantic. It was utterly ADDICTIVE in every way. I cancelled dinner plans so I could finish reading this without stopping. I just kept flipping those pages and getting more lost in this story. I LOVED IT!!! Without any doubt, this was a 5 STAR FAVORITE!! This is the 2nd standalone in a series of interconnected standalones — each book is about a different couple but the characters are related and/or close friends. You could read LTM alone, or you could read The Birthday List (which I also loved) first and then grab a copy of Letters to Molly because it’s NOW LIVE!!
NEW HARRY POTTER RELEASES THIS WEEK:
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
HOT NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- Letters to Molly by Devney Perry (second chance romance, standalone in Maysen Jar series)
- Till There Was You by Marie Force (single mom/firefighter romance, standalone in Butler, Vermont series)
- Fighting For You by Layla Hagen (sports romance standalone)
- Parental Guidance by Avery Flynn (romantic comedy/sports romance, can standalone)
- Love by Chelle Bliss (latest in Men of Inked: Southside series)
- Broken With You by J. Kenner (romantic suspense, Stark Security series)
- Violent Ends by Jessica Hawkins (dark/angsty romance, White Monarch series)
- The Lemon Sisters by Jill Shalvis (second chance/family fiction standalone)
- Enchanted by Lexi Blake (standalone novella in Masters and Mercenaries series)
- Nine: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater by T.M. Frazier (Preppy’s story, can standalone)
- There Goes My Heart by Bella Andre (enemies to lovers/neighbors romance, can standalone)
DETAILED LIST: NEW RELEASES
Letters to Molly by Devney Perry — New Release!!
Can standalone: “She didn’t expect to open her mailbox one summer morning and find an old letter stuffed between bills and a supermarket flyer. Penned in familiar handwriting, dated over fifteen years ago, the letter was written to her after her first date with the man she’ll never forget.
Week after week, new letters appear. Each marks an event in the history of their epic love affair. Each heals a wound. Each holds the confession of the man who still owns her heart. The letters are full of promise, hope and love, but truth be told, she wishes she could unread them all. Because the man who wrote these letters is not the one sending them.”
Till There Was You by Marie Force — New Release!!
Can standalone: “Lucas and his identical twin grew up sharing everything—including a reputation for funny, idiotic behavior. But now that he’s ready to shed that lovable-idiot image, grow up and have a real, adult relationship, the joke’s on him. He and his twin have fallen for the same woman.
Crushed and hoping a few days on the slopes will work out his frustrations, he heads for Vermont. All thought of fun and relaxation flies away as a car spins out in a snowstorm, and his firefighter/paramedic training kicks into high gear.
Danielle is hoping to pick up the pieces and build a new life for herself and her daughter in Vermont. Winding up in a ditch in the middle of a blizzard isn’t part of the plan—and neither is the kind, sexy rescuer whose strong hands pull them to safety.
He has been a little kid, a big kid and now an adult—and he discovers that adulting has more than one advantage. Especially when it comes to sharing with Dani and Savannah the one thing that’s his and his alone: his love.“
Fighting For You by Layla Hagen — New Release!!
Can standalone: “Sexiest soccer player. Top-scoring athlete. America’s favorite party boy. Jace Connor has received many titles in his career, and enjoyed them all. Although, he’s working on changing the last one. There’s more to Jace than the media portrays—a man who loves his tight-knit family, being his nieces’ and nephews’ favorite uncle. The reformed party-boy is now steering clear of anything that could blemish his reputation. But when the coach’s gorgeous daughter is hired on as the team’s new sponsorship manager, keeping on the straight and narrow becomes impossible…
Brooke Derringer wants to prove to everyone that she wasn’t hired due to her personal connections. She’s determined to keep things strictly business and focus only on work. She learned the hard way that the office isn’t the place to make friends. But a certain smoking hot—and bossy—soccer player is determined to change her mind. “
Broken With You by J. Kenner — New Release!!
Can standalone: “After surviving a troubled childhood, she can’t believe that she’s blissfully married to her partner and soulmate. She’s confident that not even his long-term, deep-cover assignment will shake their bond. And she certainly doesn’t anticipate that when he finally walks back through her door that he’ll have no memory of her, himself, or their time together…
When he’s pulled out of an operation gone bad, all he knows is what he’s told — that he was a covert agent… They tell him nothing else; not even that the beautiful woman who makes his heart beat faster is not just his partner, but also his wife.
The secret she must keep wrecks her, who wants only to return to his arms. But despite the desire that still burns hot between them, she can’t tell him who she is—or that she’s carrying his child…”
Violent Ends by Jessica Hawkins — New Release!!
Series: “On my wedding day, he was the last man I expected to see standing at the altar. He wants to make me his queen. His brother wants to rescue his princess.
Getting him to lose control becomes the name of the game, and the stakes are life and death. But as truth and lies blur, loyalty is tested, and our chemistry threatens to reach the melting point, the prize grows less clear. Either freedom no longer means what I think it does, or he’s as devious as everyone says, and he’s mastered the art of playing my mind. All I know for certain is that nothing is certain. And all you need to know? This is a love story. But even love stories have to end.”
The Lemon Sisters by Jill Shalvis — New Release!!
Standalone: “Brooke Lemon has always led the life she wanted, wild adventures—and mistakes—included, something her perfect sister, Mindy, never understood. So when Mindy shows up on Brooke’s doorstep in the throes of a break-down with her three little kids in tow, Brooke’s shocked.
Wanting to make amends, Brooke agrees to trade places, taking the kids for a few days so Mindy can pick up the pieces and put herself back together. What Brooke doesn’t admit is she’s just as broken… Also how does one go home after seven years away? It doesn’t take long for Brooke to come face-to-face with her past, in the form of one tall, dark, sexy mistake…”
There Goes My Heart by Bella Andre — New Release!!
Can standalone: “She loves everything about her career… the only downside to coming to work is bumping into irritating, far-too-handsome-for-his-own-good Rory Sullivan…even if she secretly enjoys the zingers they throw at each other. On the plus side, thinking up new ways to torment him on a daily basis has helped her stop dwelling on the fact that her ex-boyfriend cheated on her with her stepsister.
But when she learns that her ex and her stepsister have just become engaged, she’s doubly stunned by Rory’s suggestion to go as her pretend boyfriend to their engagement party, in a one-night truce where they’ll be a team rather than adversaries. Only, when it turns out that the sparks between them disguise a deeper passion—and bigger emotional connection—than either has ever known…”