COVER JUST ANNOUNCED: The Candle Palace by Devney Perry (Jamison Valley)
OMG. OMG. OMG!!! This will be a new standalone in one of my FAVORITE series!!! Each one is about a different couple and I loved EVERY SINGLE one! — “Sometimes a single flame can ignite a love that lasts a lifetime. Milo Phillips knows the meaning of pain. Suffering through the most intense physical agony of his life, he’s confined to a hospital bed to bear it alone. More than once, he wishes he’d died in the explosion that melted and mangled his skin. Darkness consumes him, snuffing all the joy in his life and leaving an empty hole in its place. But one day, a flicker of light sneaks into his hospital room, driving away some of the hopelessness. For the first time in months, pain isn’t all he feels. The flicker’s name is Sara Foster, his new nurse. Milo just hopes that Sara can see past his scars. Because underneath, his heart has begun beating again just for her.” — Be sure to pre-order a copy! And check out the full series of standalones listed below!
LATEST NEW RELEASES:
- Junk Mail by Kendall Ryan just went live!! — “It all started with a sexy selfie.Texted to the wrong number. Oops. Not my finest moment—but I have nothing to be ashamed of… It was a stupid dare from a girl I’d met online, but since she’d given me a fake number, I didn’t feel bad that my interests were suddenly focused elsewhere—on the fiery and sharp-tongued, Peyton that I found myself sparring with over text for the rest of the evening… The following day, my case of mistaken identity came back to bite me in the banana. When I strolled into the office, I was introduced to Peyton as the new client I needed to win over. The Peyton, in case you’re not tracking. And let’s just say she had my full attention… And the best part? She hated me on sight. Dear God, do I love a challenge. Let the games begin.”
- Fumbled by Alexa Martin just went live!! — “Single-mother Poppy Patterson moved across the country when she was sixteen and pregnant to find a new normal. After years of hard work, she’s built a life she loves. It may include a job at a nightclub, weekend soccer games, and more stretch marks than she anticipated, but it’s all hers, and nobody can take that away. Well, except for one person… T.K. Moore, the starting wide receiver for the Denver Mustangs, dreamt his entire life about being in the NFL. His world is football, parties, and women. Maybe at one point he thought his future would play out with his high school sweetheart by his side, but Poppy is long gone and he’s moved on… When Poppy and TK cross paths in the most unlikely of places, emotions they’ve suppressed for years come rushing back. But with all the secrets they never told each other lying between them, they’ll need more than a dating playbook to help them navigate their relationship.”
- Luca by Brenda Rothert just went live!! — Her: “I only have one love now—the home furnishings business I’m building into an empire. Maybe money and success can’t love me back, but they keep what’s left of my heart safe. One-night stands are my way of scratching the occasional itch I get for something more. And no one’s better for that than a sexy as sin hockey player I’ll never see again after one very hot night together.” — Him: “I used to love two things: hockey and women. But now my nieces and nephew are my top priority, because I’m raising them after tragedy stole their parents. Somehow I balance single parenthood and my career… There’s no time for women, until [her]. She’s everything I’ve ever wanted, but her devastating past may end us before we even get started.”
- Stay With Me by KL Grayson just went live!! — “I’ve loved Allie McCallister for as long as I can remember. Her happiness and well-being mean more to me than anything else, which is why when the opportunity of a lifetime presented itself, I had to take it. Three months was such a short amount of time to be apart to provide the financial stability we needed to start our lives. It wasn’t supposed to catapult my band to stardom, and it sure as hell wasn’t supposed to set off the chain of events that pushed my relationship with Allie to the brink. Our hearts were shattered, our love tested, and when everything fell apart she begged me to leave. Eight years ago, tragedy broke us. Now we’re back in the same little town where we once dreamed of building our future. She’s a divorced, single mom. I’m a damaged country music star. There are a hundred reasons for us to stay apart. But all it takes is one look, one touch, one kiss to know our story isn’t over. Now I have to convince her to let me stay.”
- Beauty and the Professor by Skye Warren just went live!! — “Once upon a time there was a beautiful college student… Erin cleans Mr. Morris’s house twice a week to pay her tuition. The reclusive ex-soldier intimidates her, but she can’t help but feel sympathy for him… And a beastly professor with scars he can’t hide… Blake Morris knows he’s scarred both inside and out. He’s reclusive and surly. Nowhere near good enough for the smart and beautiful young woman who cleans his house… He receives an offer to return [as] an associate professor. This is his chance to reenter the world—and to be worthy of the woman he dreams about. He never expected to see her sitting in his classroom on the first day of the semester.“
- Rescuing Macie by Susan Stoker goes live at midnight!! — “After years of estrangement, she has finally reconciled with her older brother. It should be the happiest time of her life…and it would be, if an ex wasn’t causing her trouble. Add in his boss, Colonel Colton Robinson, an amazingly distracting man whom she met under embarrassing circumstances, and Macie’s got a bit more on her plate than she can handle… From the moment they met, Colt was fascinated by Macie, and helping her through an anxiety attack at her brother’s wedding didn’t diminish the appeal. He’d do his best to sweep her off her feet, if not for a little voice telling him to tread lightly—until a frantic phone call changes the plan. Macie’s being targeted, and Colt’s determined to keep her safe…”
- Arranged by RK Lilley just went live!! — THE BRIDE: “I knew what everyone would think if they knew the truth about my marriage. They’d be shocked and appalled. And rightly so. I was a young, modern, independent woman, and I’d done the unthinkable…” THE GROOM: “My bride was as gorgeous as she was unwelcome. As desirable as she was unwanted. I wanted nothing to do with her, but that didn’t seem to matter exactly the second she got close enough to touch…”
- Kneel Down by Chelle Bliss & Eden Butler just went live!! — “My job as a SEAL has always been to go in and save the day. But even heroes fall. Even heroes make mistakes. My only saving grace was Gin Sullivan. My knock out best friend who wasn’t afraid to tell me the truth even when it hurt. She’d pick me up when I was wallowing in my own stupidity. It wasn’t hard for me to fall for her. Any man would. She was beautiful. She was smart. She was everything I’d ever wanted. I had plans to tell her that, squash the pinning we’d both done for two years. But a bullet to the gut silenced me and Gin got tired of waiting. Now I have a new mission, one that I can’t fail: Do whatever it takes to make Gin mine forever.”
- Lord Have Mercy by Lani Lynn Vale just went live!! — “Flint Stone is a professional in every way. He’s a police officer with the K-9 unit and works at Gun Barrel High as the school resource officer. In his spare time, he’s working his heart out to create a successful gym from the ground up. He’s loved by every single person he ever encounters—student, faculty, and employees—Everyone but Camryn Elvis Presley. The only thing they have in common is their mothers’ poor excuses for names. Period. The end. So why is it every time she crosses his path that he has the urge to mess up her perfectly curled hair? Or unbutton a few of her prim and proper buttons? He knows he should stay away, yet like the high schoolers he’s around every day, he has no choice but to react first and think about the consequences later. Side note—bad decisions are made, leading to lapses in judgment that threaten both of their jobs. Yet when the time comes, neither one can seem to find the wherewithal to care. Why? Because being bad feels so good.”
- The Trouble With Vampires by Lyndsay Sands just went live!! — “For close to three thousand years the imposing, impossibly handsome Santo Notte has fought in armies across the world and battled his own, more personal enemies. Of all the places he might expect to encounter his life mate, a quiet corner of upstate New York doesn’t seem likely. But as soon as he makes contact with history professor Petronella Stone, while hunting down a suspected rogue immortal, he knows that she will be the greatest adventure of his eternal life. He expects her to be surprised, confused, even overwhelmed. What he doesn’t expect is that Pet has a secret history of her own. There’s no mistaking the mind-blowing, mutual pleasure they share. But as Pet struggles to protect her nephew from a danger lurking too close to home, Santo realizes there’s another threat to her safety—him. And claiming their passionate future will be impossible until he leaves his past behind, forever…”
- The Austen Playbook by Lucy Parker just went live!! — “She knows she should be focusing on her lines a live-action TV event where viewers choose the outcome of each scene, but her concentration’s been blown. The palatial estate housing the endeavor is now run by the rude (brilliant) critic who’s consistently slammed her performances of late. He has a penchant for sarcasm, a majestic nose and all the sensitivity of a sledgehammer. She can’t take her eyes off him…”
- Cruel Fortune by KA Linde (this is book 2, the series starts with Cruel Money) just went live!! — “I finally have everything I ever wanted —fame and fortune and literary success. Only one problem: I lost my muse. He was tall, dark, and handsome. Broody, enigmatic, alluring, and right for me in every way. Until he wasn’t. Until I lost everything. And I can’t lose it all again. I’ll do anything to keep it. Even seeing him again…”
RARE & FLASH SALES:
- Four Letter Word by J Daniels is on a FLASH SALE!! It can standalone and I loved it! — “Sydney Paige was never so mortified to hear the words “wrong number” in her life. She meant to tell off the guy who broke her best friend’s heart, but unleashed her anger on a perfect stranger instead. And now her world is turned upside down by the captivating man who wants to keep her on the line… Brian Savage is living a life he’s quickly come to hate-until Sydney’s wild rant has him hooked and hungry for more. Soon the sexy woman on the phone becomes the lover in his bed. But Brian has secrets, and the closer he lets Syd get, the harder it is to shield her from the devastating mistakes of his past.”
- On Dublin Street by Samantha Young is on a RARE SALE!! It can standalone! — “Braden Carmichael is used to getting what he wants, and he’s determined to get Jocelyn into his bed. He knows she has a past, one that has made her skittish about getting into a relationship, so he proposes an arrangement that will satisfy their intense attraction without any strings attached… But after an intrigued Jocelyn accepts, Braden decides he won’t be satisfied with just mind-blowing passion. The stubborn Scotsman is intent on truly knowing her…down to the very soul.”
- More new books sales are listed at this link!
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
HOT NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- The Mister by E L James (latest romance by author of Fifty Shades)
- Best I’ve Ever Had by Abbi Glines (latest addition to Sea Breeze series)
- The Rose by Tiffany Reisz (erotic mystery romance)
- Breaking Without You by Carrie Ann Ryan (second chance romance)
- Forever Mine by Anna Zaires & Dima Zales (dark romance, Tormentor Mine series)
- TIME by Penny Reid (Laws of Physics finale)
- The Better Sister by Alafair Burke (domestic thriller)
DETAILED LIST: NEW RELEASES
The Mister by E L James — New Release!!
“London, 2019. Life has been easy for Maxim Trevelyan. With his good looks, aristocratic connections, and money, he’s never had to work and he’s rarely slept alone. But all that changes when tragedy strikes and Maxim inherits his family’s noble title, wealth, and estates, and all the responsibility that entails. It’s a role he’s not prepared for and one that he struggles to face.
But his biggest challenge is fighting his desire for an unexpected, enigmatic young woman who’s recently arrived in England, possessing little more than a dangerous and troublesome past. Reticent, beautiful, and musically gifted, she’s an alluring mystery, and Maxim’s longing for her deepens into a passion that he’s never experienced and dares not name. Just who is Alessia Demachi? Can Maxim protect her from the malevolence that threatens her? And what will she do when she learns that he’s been hiding secrets of his own?”
Best I’ve Ever Had by Abbi Glines — New Release!!
“Summer had returned. The nightlife lit up the coastal town of Sea Breeze, Alabama with scantily clad sun-kissed bodies, live music, the smell of fresh cooked seafood.
Taking it all in, he wondered if coming back had been the best thing. He wasn’t the same man who had driven out of town a year ago on the motorcycle he’d bought after his best friend’s wedding. From the messy blonde curls he’d let grow out, to the tattoos now covering his arms, part of his chest and even the side of his neck, it all represented a part of his journey.
Eli Hardy was back, but he didn’t plan on staying for long. “
The Rose by Tiffany Reisz — New Release!!
“On the day of Lia’s university graduation party, her parents—wealthy art collectors with friends in high places—gift her a beautiful wine cup, a rare artifact decorated with roses. It’s a stunning gift, and one that August Bowman, a friend of her parents and a guest at Lia’s party, also has his eye on. The cup, August tells her, is known as the Rose Kylix, and it’s no ordinary cup. It was used in the temple ceremonies of Eros, Greek god of erotic love, and has the power to bring fantasies to life.
But Lia is skeptical of August’s claims of the cup’s mythology and magic—after all, he’s a collector himself, and she suspects he just wants to get his hands on this impressive piece of art. So he dares her to try it for herself, and when Lia drinks from the Rose Kylix she is suddenly immersed in an erotic myth so vivid it seems real—as though she’s living out the most sensual fantasy with August by her side…
Realizing the true power of this ancient and dangerous relic, Lia is even more wary of giving it up, though August insists it is only safe with him. He’s willing to pay the full value of the cup, but Lia has another type of trade in mind. One that finds them more tangled up in each other—and in fantasy—than either was prepared for.”
Breaking Without You by Carrie Ann Ryan — New Release!!
“I fell for Cameron Connolly at the wrong time. And when he left, I thought my life was over. But then, after the worst happened, I truly understood what that phrase meant. Now, he’s not ready for a second chance, and I’m not offering one. Though given that our families have been forced together after losing one of our own, I know there’s no turning back. Not this time. Not again. Not when it comes to Cameron.”
“I never wanted to hurt Violet Knight, but there were reasons I had to leave all those years ago—not that she’d believe me if I told her what they were. I not only left her, I also left my foster brothers. Honestly, I didn’t want to come back to Denver to help run my father’s failing brewery. But when it comes to my brothers, I know I’ll find a way to make it work. Perhaps I’ll even earn Violet’s forgiveness and face the connection we both thought long forgotten in the process. Because I wanted her then, but now I know I need her. I just hope she needs me.”