NEW COVER ANNOUNCED: Riven Knight by Devney Perry (Tin Gypsies #2)
SQUEEE!! This is the second book in a new series I’ve been loving! I recently read the first book Gypsy King (my review) and can’t wait for this!! — “Genevieve Daylee didn’t expect to be standing in front of a judge on her twenty-seventh birthday. But ever since her life became entangled with a former motorcycle gang, she’s learned not to expect anything but trouble. Her mother, a woman she once admired and adored, is gone, leaving behind a trail of secrets and lies. She’s living in a tiny apartment above a garage owned by her brother, a man who loathes her very existence. And the father she met beside her mother’s grave is as much of a stranger as Isaiah Reynolds, the broken man with soulless eyes standing beside her in front of the judge. Isaiah is her protector from the murderer at large in Clifton Forge. Though he’s more like a riven knight in dented armor than a prince on a white stallion. She knows next to nothing about him, other than he works as a mechanic. As of tonight, he’ll be sharing her bathroom. And, according to the judge, Isaiah is now her husband.” — Grab a copy of Gypsy King and pre-order Riven Knight!
NEW SERIES ANNOUNCED: Runaway Road by Devney Perry
MORE EXCITING NEWS!! This is the first standalone in a new series of standalones! I literally love everything this author writes so I can’t wait! — “Londyn McCormack didn’t have a typical childhood. She ran away from home at sixteen, escaping parents more interested in drugs than their daughter. She doesn’t have loving siblings or an adorable pet. Her only family is the five other runaway kids who shared her junkyard home. Life pulled them all in separate directions, taking her to Boston. For a short time, she thought she’d found something permanent. But after a devastating divorce, she’s running away again, this time to find a lost friend. She’s driving across the country in her convertible. As a teenager, the rusty car was her shelter. As an adult, it’s her ride to freedom. Except one flat tire derails her trip. Her life collides with Brooks Cohen. They walked away from the first crash. The second might destroy them both.” — Be sure to pre-order a copy!
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCED: Come Back For Me by Corinne Michaels (standalone)
I also love this author’s books so this is one I’m excited for! — “One night, eight years ago, she gave me peace. No names. No promises. Just two broken people, desperate to quiet their pain and grief. In the morning, she was gone and had taken my solace with her. I left for the military that day, vowing never to return to Pennsylvania. When my father dies, I’m forced to go home to bury him. At least I’ll finally be rid of his farm, which is grown over and tangled with memories I’ve fought to forget. And that’s when I find her. She’s even more beautiful than I remember and has the most adorable kid I’ve ever seen. Years have passed, but my feelings are the same, and this time I refuse to let her go. They say you can’t bury the past, and they’re right. Because when long-ago secrets are exposed, rocking us both to the core, I have no choice but to watch her walk away again…” — Be sure to pre-order a copy!
LATEST NEW RELEASES:
- Outmatched by Kristen Callihan & Samantha Young — “She can’t believe she needs to hire a fake boyfriend. When she landed her dream job in renewable energy, she thought she’d be entering a world at the forefront of progressive thinking. But the head boss prefers to promote employees who are “settled.” Thankfully, she’s found the perfect candidate, a fellow intellectual looking for some quick cash. What she gets is his protective big brother. The tall, muscled ex-boxer with a foul mouth shows up just as her boss does, and now she’s stuck with him… They say opposites attract. These opposites are about to combust on impact.”
- Man Cuffed by Sarina Bowen & Tanya Eby — “A good cop can always spot trouble. That’s why my senses started pinging the moment I met the hottie next door. The neighborhood may never be the same. First she confuses me for a male stripper and tries to remove my uniform. (The guys on the force will never let me live that down.) And then there’s the breaking and entering.I don’t know what to do with her. My libido has a few ideas of its own, though. Bad, bad ideas…” Warning: may cause unrestrained giggling in public. Contains: a bridezilla with a turkey leg, a flash mob, and a growly hero.
- Your Christmas Love by Layla Hagen just went live!! — “She loves everything about the Christmas season, from hanging decorations to the cozy get-togethers with her family [and] is determined to first gather experience before joining their business. Her job is perfect for that. But her new boss is going to be a slight problem. He is broody, dictatorial, and sexy as all get out. For him, Christmas is just a reminder of the deadline looming ahead this year. Saving the store his parents built is his top priority. At least until he finds his branding manager singing and dancing to carols while hanging twinkling lights in his favorite meeting room. He can’t get the sexy sway of her hips out of his mind…or her determination to make him smile… Before long, he’s willing to do anything for one more kiss, one more night together…”
- Win Big by Kelly Jamison just went live!!– “As the only daughter in [a] family of hockey heroes, I never shared the ice with my brothers—or the approval they got from my father. And that was before the scandal that ruined my life at sixteen. Now that I’ve put all that behind me and built a successful career, the last thing I need is another hockey player in my life. Especially one like Wyatt Bell. He’s an arrogant, fast-living party boy. I hate how he gets by on his good looks and charm. So why can’t I get him out of my mind?”
- One Hot Holiday by Cynthia Eden just went live!!– “He just got his Christmas wish. Sheriff Spencer Lane can’t believe his luck. The most beautiful, fascinating woman he’s ever seen has just dropped into his life like a gift from, well, the big guy in red. Only the problem is that she seems to think he is some by-the-book, nice guy. Probably because of the badge. And if she wants him to be the hero, that’s a role that he’s happy to play for her. But the truth is, he has plenty of darkness inside, too. Ex Special Forces, he knows how to get sh—um, stuff done. He also knows how to be very, very naughty. When danger threatens [her], all bets are off. No one is going to hurt her. No one is going to threaten her. Not in his town. Not on his watch. The nice guy will show her just how bad he can be…”
- Demise of a Self-Centered Playboy by Piper Rayne — “You might be wondering how you’ll know when your playboy ways are coming to an end. For some it might be an unexpected pregnancy (ahem… you know who), for others it might be finally landing the one woman you’ve always wanted (cough… I won’t mention any names). For me, it was the death of my mentor and the subsequent reading of his will. The signs were there, they always are. But I didn’t notice them until it was too late, and my demise was complete. Demise Sign #1 – You find yourself thrust into the land of responsibility and you don’t immediately hightail it out of town. Demise Sign #2 – Despite being stuck with the world’s biggest Jekyll & Hyde, some sadistic part of you actually enjoys spending time with her. Demise Sign #3 – Your family suddenly stops wanting to weigh in on every decision in your life. Demise Sign #4 – Somehow you end up being the voice of reason in your tumultuous partnership. Demise Sign #5 – You start thinking of other people before yourself. Demise Sign #6 – You agree to put yourself in the middle of an Alaskan reality TV show that has both of you sleeping in the same tent. Demise Complete.”
- Dangerous Game by LP Dover (Armed & Dangerous/Circle of Justice crossover) just went live!!– “My name is Dominic Corsino, and I have a ravenous appetite for money, power, and women. The last of which I pushed aside when Faith Hilliard, a close family friend, turned up in need of help. I’ve always wanted her, yet couldn’t bring myself to involve her in the dark savagery of my world. Now, she’s within my grasp once more. If I didn’t fear her running from my brutal truth, I would have already tasted her sweet temptation. But the time for hesitation passes when a fighter in my underground ring is murdered. With my family name at stake, I can no longer hide who I am and what I’m capable of. It’s all coming down to a one winner-takes-all match. If I walk away with the prize, the threats against the Corsinos will be crushed. If I lose, our entire empire will crumble. It’s a dangerous game … and I’m ready to play.”
- Headstrong Like Us by Krista & Becca Ritchie (Like Us series) — “You’re cordially invited to the wedding of Maximoff Hale & Farrow Keene, and according to Celebrity Crush—the ceremony for this American prince and his tattooed bodyguard is going to be the event of the century. There will be no wedding crashers. Including but not limited to: hateful people, rabid fans, nosy paparazzi, and other so-called media. There will be no drama. None whatsoever. Because when you put three famous families and their hot bodyguards together, nothing will go down. There will be no fighting. No brawls, fists flying, verbal slingshots, or rifts that tear into craters. Lovers only! Everything will be perfect. Nothing will go amiss during the happiest, most anticipated occasion of the year. But then again… They don’t call it the Hale Curse for nothing.”
- Inexpressible Island by Paullina Simons (finale to End of Forever Saga) just went live!!– “They were ready for anything…except the end. Julian has lost everything he ever loved and is almost out of time. His life and death struggle against fate offers him one last chance to do the impossible and save the woman to whom he is inextricably bound. Together, Julian and Josephine wage war against a relentless dark force that threatens to destroy them. The fight will take everything they are and everything they have, as they try once more to give each other back their unfinished lives. As time runs out for the star-crossed lovers, Julian learns that fate has one cruel trick in store for them—and even a man who has lost everything… …still has something left to lose.”
- Two Together by Lisa Renee Jones (finale to Naked Trilogy) just went live!!!! — “He came into my life. He took me off guard, consumed me. Claimed me. But there is more to Jax North than meets the eye. There is more to this man than the way he makes me tremble, sigh, and even smile when I didn’t believe I still could smile. And as it turns out the two of us together are far more than fire and passion. The two of us together threaten to expose a secret about Jax, and our families, that not even we know. A secret that someone doesn’t want exposed. A secret that someone will do anything to hide.”
- Wall Street Titan by Anna Zaires just went live!! — “A billionaire who wants a perfect wife… A cat lady who needs a date… A case of mistaken identity… One high-end matchmaker, one dating app, one mix-up that changes everything…”
Last week’s new releases are listed down below too.
Happy reading!! 😀
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
HOT NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- The Fall of Legend by Meghan March (opposites attract alpha romance, Legend Trilogy #1)
- Trying to Score by Kendall Ryan (hockey romance, standalone in Hot Jocks series)
- Misadventures with a Twin by Elizabeth Hayley (standalone romance in )
- Special Delivery by Lauren Blakely (sexy holiday romcom, standalone in Always Satisfied series)
- Beauty and the Badge by Ella Fox (protective hero, standalone in Charlotte’s Cove series)
- More Than Pleasure You by Shayla Black (pretend fiance, standalone in More Than Words series)
- Not The Girl You Marry by Andie J Christopher (fake to real relationship, standalone)
- Violent Triumphs by Jessica Hawkins (finale in White Monarch series)
- White Lies by Autumn Jones Lake (Lost Kings MC series)