WOOOHOOOOOO!!! There are SO MANY NEW RELEASES today so I’ve posted a big list just below!! 😀
NEW RECOMMENDATION: Trailer Park Heart by Rachel Higginson (Read my Review)
HOLY ANGST ALERT!!!! This book had my heart in KNOTS the whole way through!!! Without too many details, the heroine came from the wrong side of the tracks in a very small gossipy town and when an unexpected pregnancy rocked her world, her dreams of leaving come crashing down and her son became her world. But then six years later, the only man she’d ever fallen for and the one man she never thought she’d see again (not her son’s father!) came back to town and the feelings between them were just as intense as ever even though she could never reveal the secret she’d kept since the day she got pregnant… OH MY GOD THE ANGST YOU GUYS!!!! This book was so well written and the ending was really EARNED!!! Definitely a new FAVORITE so be sure to graba copy as it just went LIVE!!
NEW RECOMMENDATION: The Simple Life by Tara Sivec (Read my Review)
SQUEEEE!!! OMG This book was SO MUCH FUN!! It’s an enemies to lovers single dad small town romantic comedy standalone!! It was totally HILARIOUS and the first book in forever that literally made me LOL — as in actually laugh. out. loud — several times!!! This book was genuinely FUNNY, swoonily ROMANTIC, pretty darn SEXY, and kept me smiling the whole way through!! I read it in one sitting and absolutely loved it!!! This is definitely romance with a whole lotta heart — there’s a sexy single cowboy hero with two of the most adorable little daughters ever, a fiery, sassy, and strong heroine, no stupid drama, and a really HEART-WARMING love story!!! If you’re looking for a GREAT new read, be sure to grab a copy!!
TODAY’S NEW RELEASES:
- Loose Ends by Kristen Ashley just went live!! This is KA’s first ever anthology and it features characters and series in the KA universe!! No Clue, a short story with Joe and Vi from At Peace. Rock Chick Renewal, a short story in the Rock Chick series featuring Todd and weddings. The Stars Aligned, a novella – the long-awaited love story of Hap and Luci, introduced in Heaven and Hell. The Favor, a short story with Deacon and Cassidy from Deacon. More Than Everything, a novella following Diesel, Maddox and Molly from The Greatest Risk. I so excited!!! Be sure to catch up on your Kristen Ashley books and preorder Loose Ends!
- Fall (VIP) by Kristen Callihan just went live!! It’s a standalone! — “The first time I met Jax Blackwood things went a little sideways. In my defense, I didn’t know he was Jax Blackwood—who expects a legendary rock star to be shopping for groceries? More importantly, a blizzard was coming and he was about to grab the last carton of mint-chocolate chip. Still, I might have walked away, but then he smugly dared me to try and take the coveted ice cream. So I kissed him. And distracted that mint-chip right out of his hands. Okay, it was a dirty move, but desperate times and all that. Besides, I never expected he’d be my new neighbor. An annoying neighbor who takes great pleasure in reminding me that I owe him ice cream but would happily accept more kisses as payment. An irresistible neighbor who keeps me up while playing guitar naked–spectacularly naked–in his living room. Clearly, avoidance is key. Except nothing about Jax is easy to ignore—not the way he makes me laugh, or that his particular brand of darkness matches mine, or how one look from him melts me faster than butter under a hot sun. Neither of us believes in love or forever. Yet we’re quickly becoming each other’s addiction. But we could be more. We could be everything. All we have to do is trust enough to fall.”
- Break Me Down by M. Mabie (sequel to Break My Fall) just went live!! — “I wasn’t the woman I once was, sheltered from reality. Through it all, one thing remained the same—I wanted Abraham.” A life outside the gates of Lancaster was never a choice I would have made on my own. Groomed into obedience, I was blind to their manipulation, their neglect, and their abuse. They are a cult. Abraham saved me. Then the ugliest truths came out, and I ran. Regardless of how hard I push him away, there is no denying the security and comfort I found in his arms. No ignoring the pull he has on me or how his affection gives me strength. Hope. The will to fight. But I’ll have to find myself before I can ever be truly his. The real world broke my heart, but it wouldn’t break me down.
- Tempting Brooke by Kristen Proby just went live!! It can standalone! — “Brooke’s Blooms has taken Cunningham Falls by surprise. The beautiful, innovative flower shop is trendy, with not only gorgeous flower arrangements, but also fun gifts for any occasion. This store is Brooke Henderson’s deepest joy, and it means everything to her… So, when her landlord dies and Brody Chabot saunters through her door, announcing that the building has been sold, and will soon be demolished, she knows that she’s in for the fight of her life. But she hasn’t gotten this far by sitting back and quietly doing what she’s told…, and she has no intention of losing this fight, no matter how tempting his smile — and body — is.”
- Big Stick by Kelly Jamieson just went live!! It can standalone! — “A brooding hockey hunk learns to embrace life—and love—from a single mom who takes the world one puck at a time.” When she moves to Chicago with her two-year-old daughter… all she needs is a place to live, and her best friend’s boyfriend has just the answer… He has zero interest in socializing, partying, or flirting right now… [But] now he has a big problem—because the woman living in his empty coach house is a major distraction. The more he tries to keep his distance, the more she needs him—around the house, that is. First he helps with the snowstorm, then the power outage. He even finds himself trying to impress her little girl. What the hell is wrong with him? She represents everything he doesn’t want. But maybe she’s just what he needs…”
- Reveling in Sin by Meghan March (Sin Trilogy finale) just went live!! — “Whitney Gable is the kind of woman you fight to the death to protect. To keep. To cherish. I’ve finally learned my lesson, and it’s time to prove I’m the man who’s worthy of her. I don’t care what it takes, because failure is not an option. No matter who or what stands in our way—this time, she’ll be mine forever.”
- Lost With Me by J. Kenner (The Stark Saga Book 5) just went live!!
- Shadow and Ice by Gena Showalter (new Gods of War series) just went live!!
- Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass series) just went live!!
JUST ANNOUNCED: If I Only Knew by Corinne Michaels
I’m so excited for this book!! It’s a standalone in a series of interconnected standalones that I’ve really enjoyed (click the covers down below for each book) and this one sounds so good! — “My life was perfect – until a shocking tragedy pulled the rug out from underneath me. My children were left without a father. I was without a husband and a provider. Instead of wallowing in my grief, I buried myself in my work at Dovetail Enterprises. Landing the promotion as the CEO’s right hand was exactly what I needed. Getting saddled with Milo Huxley as an assistant is exactly the opposite. I can’t stand him. He’s arrogant, irresponsible, and out for my job. As if that’s not bad enough, he has to be devastatingly sexy, and have a posh English accent that makes me squirm on top of it all. I’ve had enough unpredictability for one lifetime, thank you. But soon enough, we’re fighting less and laughing more. He’s there for me when no one else is. And those good looks aren’t the only panty-dropping thing about him. If I only knew what to do about it…” — Be sure to pre-order a copy!!
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
HOT NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- Dear Jane by Kendall Ryan (a second chance romance about a hotshot quarterback and the one girl who isn’t falling for his game, standalone)
- Dream by Carly Phillips (second chance/single mom romance, standalone in Rosewood Bay Series)
- Off the Ice by L.P. Dover (hockey romance, can standalone)
- Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks (an epic romance across decades and continents–from North Carolina to Zimbabwe–a heartbreaking love story in the tradition of The Notebook, standalone)
- Mr. Nice Guy by Jennifer Miller & Jason Feifer (a funny and all too real comedy about the pursuit of success in life–and love–in today’s working world)
- After Burn by Autumn Jones Lake (biker romance in Lost Kings MC series)
- Soulmate by Katie McCoy (romantic comedy, standalone in Rascals series)
- Undeniable Rush by S.C. Stephens (racer romance in Furious Rush series)
- Listen, Pitch by Lani Lynn Vale (surprise pregnancy sports romance, standalone in There’s No Crying in Baseball series)
- Neanderthal Seeks Extra Yarns by Penny Reid (bonus material for Knitting in the City series)
- The Seeker by Elizabeth Hunter (paranormal romance in Irin Chronicles)
- Sentinel of Darkness by Katie Reus (dragon shifter paranormal romance, standalone in Darkness series)
- The Book of Magic: A Collection of Stories by George R. R. Martin, Scott Lynch, Elizabeth Bear & Garth Nix
- Night at the Opera by Stacy Henrie (An American Heiress historical romance)
- How The Dukes Stone Christmas: A Holiday Anthology (by Sarah MacLean, Tessa Dare, Sophie Jordan, Joanna Shupe)
- A Very Large Expanse of Sea by Tahereh Mafi (a powerful, heartrending contemporary novel about fear, first love, and the devastating impact of prejudice, standalone)
- You Were Always Mine by Nicole Baart (mystery/thriller, standalone)
- Defiance Of The Heart by Monica James (forbidden romance, Sins Of The Heart series)
DETAILED LIST: NEW RELEASES
Dear Jane by Kendall Ryan — New Release!!
Standalone: A second chance romance about a hotshot quarterback and the one girl who isn’t falling for his game.
“I broke her heart ten years ago and left town.
She hates me, and rightly so. It doesn’t matter that the rest of the country loves me, that I’m a starting quarterback with a multimillion-dollar contract. Because when I look in the mirror, all I see is a failure who was too young—and too afraid—to fight for what I wanted. But I’m not that guy anymore, and all I need is one shot to convince her.”
Soulmate by Katie McCoy — New Release!!
Can standalone: “He’s sexy, rugged, charming… and did I mention sexy? Back in college, we were best of friends – which meant I secretly hid an epic unrequited crush…
Now I’m back in Chicago for the first time in years, and he’s determined to rekindle our friendship. I swore, I wouldn’t put my life (and heart) on hold for him again, but just one look at his handsome face and I know, he’s still the only man for me. But this time, things are going to be different. No more sitting around, waiting for him to realize his dream woman is right in front of him…”
Dream by Carly Phillips — New Release!!
Can standalone: “As a little girl, she wanted to marry a prince, and he hoped it would be him. But he never told her how he felt, and lost her as a result. Because sometimes the bad guy gets the girl. And he left town to get over her.
She made the wrong choice years ago, choosing the bad boy over the best friend she trusted and she paid for it every day since. Coming face to face with his former best friend was bound to happen once he moved back, but for him, becoming her son’s new teacher is a painful reminder of what they never had.
But this time around, he’s determined to change their ending. Prince Charming is determined to break down her walls. Except that no happily-ever-after is won without a fight—and her ex-husband doesn’t like to lose…”
Off the Ice by L.P. Dover — New Release!!
Can standalone: “For years, I chased the spotlight, not only with hockey, but through television as well. That’s why I decided to play the bachelor on Rich and Single. Unfortunately, I was stuck with a fake fiancée from hell who I couldn’t stand to be around. Now that our contract is up, I’m allowed to do whatever I want, with whoever I want. I plan to take full advantage of my newfound freedom.
After being on the show, people don’t recognize me for hockey anymore. That’s why I’m spending the off season in a remote cabin where the chances of people knowing me are slim. Space is what I need, but when a down-to-earth beauty needs help on her ranch, I can’t resist. She exactly what I’ve been looking for, even though I’m not the kind of man she wants…”
Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks — New Release!!
Standalone: “She is at a crossroads. At thirty-six, she’s been dating her boyfriend, an orthopedic surgeon, for six years. With no wedding plans in sight, and her father recently diagnosed with ALS, she decides to use a week at her family’s cottage to ready the house for sale and mull over some difficult decisions about her future.
He has never visited North Carolina but is summoned to Sunset Beach by a letter from a man claiming to be his father. A safari guide, born and raised in Zimbabwe, he hopes to unravel some of the mysteries surrounding his mother’s early life and recapture memories lost with her death. When the two strangers cross paths, their connection is as electric as it is unfathomable… but in the immersive days that follow, their feelings for each other will give way to choices that pit family duty against personal happiness in devastating ways…”
Mr. Nice Guy by Jennifer Miller & Jason Feifer — New Release!!
Standalone: “Lucas Callahan, a man who gave up his law degree, fiancée and small-town future for a shot at making it in the Big Apple. He snags an entry-level job at Empire magazine, believing it’s only a matter of time before he becomes a famous writer. And then late one night in a downtown bar he meets a gorgeous brunette who takes him home…
Carmen Kelly wanted to be a hard-hitting journalist, only to find herself cast in the role of Empire’s sex columnist thanks to the boys’ club mentality of Manhattan magazines. Her latest piece is about an unfortunate—and unsatisfying—encounter with an awkward and nerdy guy, who was nice enough to look at but horribly inexperienced in bed.
Lucas only discovers that he’s slept with the infamous Carmen Kelly—that is, his own magazine’s sex columnist!—when he reads her printed take-down. Humiliated and furious, he pens a rebuttal and signs it, “Nice Guy.” Empire publishes it, and the pair of columns go viral. Readers demand more. So the magazine makes an arrangement: Each week, Carmen and Lucas will sleep together… and write dueling accounts of their sexual exploits.
It’s the most provocative sexual relationship any couple has had, but the columnist-lovers are soon engaging in more than a war of words: They become seduced by the city’s rich and powerful, tempted by fame, and more attracted to each other than they’re willing to admit. In the end, they will have to choose between ambition, love, and the consequences of total honesty.“
After Burn by Autumn Jones Lake — New Release!!
“The lure of the open road never fades. Bumpy, cracked, and full of obstacles. In the end, it’s the cure for life’s complications. My brothers behind me and our future in front of us.
Loyalty above all else. A vow made to my brothers.’
’Til death do us part. A vow made to my wife.
Together we’ll race the rain, chase the sun, and ride the wind.
Leave no road untaken.
An unexpected truth no one ever saw coming.
Are we strong enough to survive it, or will it incinerate everything we’ve built?“
Listen, Pitch by Lani Lynn Vale — New Release!!
Can standalone: “He’s not known as the bad boy of baseball for nothing. It all started with his father, who decided to be a criminal mob boss, then die. Fortunately for his uncle, he wants absolutely nothing to do with the family business and runs before anyone can figure out which way is up…
Fast forward eight years, and he is living life one breath at a time, just waiting for the other shoe to drop. That shoe coming in the form of a nosy neighbor who has no idea just how hot she is in her mail carrier uniform… The harder he tries to stay away, the weaker he seems to get, until one day he decides to put his morals on hold long enough to satisfy his cravings. One time is all he needs—or so he tells himself. But then two pink lines change everything, and all of a sudden, he doesn’t have just himself to worry about anymore.”
You Were Always Mine by Nicole Baart — New Release!!
Standalone: “Jessica Chamberlain, newly separated and living with her two sons in a small Iowa town, can’t believe that a tragedy in another state could have anything to do with her. But when her phone rings one quiet morning, her world is shattered. As she tries to pick up the pieces and make sense of what went wrong, Jess begins to realize that a tragic death is just the beginning. Soon she is caught in a web of lies and half-truths—and she’s horrified to learn that everything leads back to her seven-year-old adopted son, Gabriel.
Years ago, Gabe’s birth mother requested a closed adoption and Jessica was more than happy to comply. But when her house is broken into and she discovers a clue that suggests her estranged husband was in close contact with Gabe’s biological mother, she vows to uncover the truth at any cost.”
Defiance Of The Heart by Monica James — New Release!!
“For as long as I can remember, he was the boy who was forbidden. It didn’t matter that he made my heart skip a beat. Our surnames fated us to be sworn enemies. But when the truth was finally revealed, my life changed forever.
Lies have shaped our past, leaving us to pick up the pieces. But through the chaos, one thing is certain—I love him, and he loves me, and we won’t allow anyone to tear us apart again.
However, life has a funny way of proving us wrong…”