TODAY’S NEW & MIDNIGHT RELEASES:
- Infinite by Corinne Michaels just went live (this is the sequel to Indefinite so the full duet is now live) — “The day he said he’d never love me is when I vowed Quinn Miller would never break my heart again. I wanted a family—but he wouldn’t give me that. As one of the top embryologists in the country, I’ve spent years creating babies in the lab for other people as my own dreams of motherhood fade. I’m done waiting. I decide to start the journey to parenthood alone. Then Quinn strolls back into my life, with all the finesse of a hurricane. I’m a fool to think I don’t want him anymore, and one reckless night of passion ends with me pregnant by the man I swore I’d never love again. Now he doesn’t just want my heart, he wants it all. The baby. Love. A life where we’re happy. But even as he promises me the future I always desired, I can’t help but fear that something will rip him away from me again. This time … indefinitely.”
- Lies by Kylie Scott just went live!! — “Betty Dawsey knows that breaking things off with Thom Lange is for the best. He’s nice, but boring, and their relationship has lost its spark. But steady and predictable Thom, suddenly doesn’t seem so steady and predictable when their condo explodes and she’s kidnapped by a couple of crazies claiming that Thom isn’t who he says he is. Thom is having a hellish week. Not only is he hunting a double agent, but his fiancé dumped him, and thanks to his undercover life, she’s been kidnapped. Turns out Thom is Operative Thom and he’s got more than a few secrets to share with Betty if he’s going to keep her alive. With both their lives on the line, their lackluster connection is suddenly replaced by an intense one. But in his line of work, feelings aren’t wanted or desired. Because feelings can be a lethal distraction.”
- Wait For Me by KL Grayson goes live at midnight!! — “My life is a mess. Literally. I’m a single dad, which means If I’m not cleaning up spilled milk or changing a diaper, I’m pulling gum from my daughter’s hair. I barely have enough time to eat—let alone sleep. And women? Forget about it. That ship sailed two years ago along with my ex-wife. My brother says I need to get laid. I say, screw that. I’m content with my life, until pop star Nora Hayes walks through my best friend’s front door and flips my world upside down. She’s beautiful, famous, and completely off limits…”
- It’s Not Over by Kaylee Ryan & Lacey Black goes live at midnight!! — “Why is it that you don’t know the depths of your mistakes until you’ve already made them? I knew signing those papers was a bad idea, but I thought that’s what she wanted. The minute we stepped foot out of that courtroom, it hit me. She’s no longer mine. That’s when I also realized that I would do anything to change the past. I have so many regrets. Not her. I could never regret her, but how we ended. We never should have ended. I’m in for the battle of my life to convince her to give us another shot. I have a plan, one that will prove to her that it’s not over.”
- Stripped Down by Chelle Bliss & Eden Bulter goes live at midnight!! — “She was my biggest regret and an even greater sin. She was a saint’s angel. I was the devil’s son. I should have never touched her. Loving her made me the greatest sinner. Sammy was the only good I’ve ever had in my life. I want it again. I want her again. But how do I earn her forgiveness when I’ve done the unforgivable? How can I be a good man in a family of criminals? With redemption within reach, danger circles us. Soon a choice will have to be made… risk everything for redemption or walk away from the only salvation I could ever have?”
- In Case You Didn’t Know by Samantha Chase goes live at midnight!! — “Golden child Mason Bishop has finally had enough. Tired of bearing the weight of his parents’ expectations, he’s determined to break free and forging his own path. It’s time for him to go after the things he really wants—including the girl he never forgot. Scarlett Jones is done being ruled by her insecurities. She’s ready to be seen as something other than one of the guys, and she’s done thinking she’s not good enough for the social elite—especially the Bishops. When he runs into Scarlett at a concert, Mason believes it’s fate bringing them together. But fate only gets you so far. If wants a real chance with Scarlett, it’s going to take a whole lot of charm to convince her he’s worth it.”
- Shelter for Koren by Susan Stoker goes live at midnight!! — “Discovering your ex is a serial-killing religious zealot would put anyone off dating for a good long while. That’s where Hudson “Taco” Vines’s head is at when he meets Koren, a woman who looks a little too much like his ex for comfort. But he can’t deny their attraction, and the more he gets to know her, the more Taco realizes how different Koren is from his ex, in all the best ways. It’s not long before he’s feeling things for her that he’s never felt for anyone, ever. After the drama of his last relationship, maybe this is his reward…a supportive, comfortable life with a woman he’s coming to love. ”
- Bodyguard to the Billionaire by Nana Malone goes live at midnight!! — “Derrick Arlington is one of the world’s most eligible billionaires. Voted Sexiest Man Alive–two years running. And I just so happen to look exactly like him. It’s never come in handy until I get offered an actual job out of it. It was supposed to be so simple. Go to the Winston Isles, stand in as his body double for a few weeks, go back to my life. But when our carefully constructed plan goes awry and the billionaire goes missing, I have no choice but to take his place and hire a bodyguard. The best in the business: a smart-mouthed, tight-assed, lady bodyguard. Zia Barnes is the LAST thing I want, even if I need her. She’s determined, smart, and has no idea I’m a total imposter. Good thing I have no intention on falling for her, or I’d be royally screwed.”
- In It To Win It by Kelly Jamieson goes live at midnight!! — I always thought hockey players were hot. Now I think they’re crazy. Manny broke my heart when he got traded to another team and left without even a goodbye. Then he showed up at my best friend’s wedding. All I wanted to do was show Manny that I was over him. And the groom’s sexy brother, JP, seemed more than willing to be my distraction. But after the way everything went down, I want nothing to do with any of them. Easier said than done. Especially when Lacey’s new brother-in-law is always around. . . . And I keep thinking about the wedding night, when we snuck away to his room for the best sex of my life.
- A Beggar’s Kingdom by Paullina Simons goes live at midnight!! — “The second novel in [the] End of Forever saga continues the heartbreaking story of Julian and Josephine, and a love that spans lifetimes. Is there a fate beyond the fates? Julian has failed Josephine once. Despite grave danger and impossible odds, he is determined to do the unimaginable and try again to save the woman he loves. What follows is a love story like no other as the doomed lovers embark on an incredible adventure across time and space. Racing through history and against the merciless clock, they face countless dangers and deadly enemies. Living amid beauty and ecstasy, bloodshed and betrayal, each time they court and cheat death brings Julian and Josephine closer to an unthinkable sacrifice and a confrontation with the harshest master of all…destiny.”
RARE SERIES SALE: The entire AWESOME Rock Chick series by Kristen Ashley is on sale!!! Each one of these books is AMAZING! While each book centers on a different couple, the stories are heavily interconnected so they must be read in order. The series is complete and seriously it’s one of the best I’ve ever read!! 5 STARS!!!
under $1 ★
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
HOT NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- Making Up by Helena Hunting (romantic comedy, can standalone)
- Victor by Brenda Rothert (hockey romance, standalone in Chicago Blaze series)
- Falling With You by Carrie Ann Ryan (emotional romance, standalone in Fractured Connections series)
- The Wedding Party by Jasmine Guillory (romantic comedy standalone)
- Cupids Anonymous by Lila Monroe (romantic comedy standalone)
- Flirty Dirty Enemy by Piper Rayne (enemies to lovers romantic comedy, standalone in White Collar Brothers series)
DETAILED LIST: NEW RELEASES
Making Up by Helena Hunting — New Release!!
Can standalone: “She knows just how to handle the awkwardness that comes with working at an adult toy store. So when the hottest guy she’s ever seen walks into the shop looking completely overwhelmed, she’s more than happy to turn on the charm and help him purchase all of the items on his list.
He’s using his business trip as a chance to escape the broken pieces of his life. The last thing he wants is to be put in charge of buying gag gifts for his friend’s bachelor party. Despite being totally out of his element, and mortified by the whole experience, he is pleasantly surprised when he finds himself attracted to the sales girl that helped him. As skeptical as she may be of his motivations, there’s something about him that intrigues her…”
Victor by Brenda Rothert — New Release!!
Can standalone: He’s a hockey star with a headboard full of notches. She’s a shy NHL concession worker who’s never been kissed. — “I’m living the dream. A poor kid who worked his way into the NHL, I’ll never forget where I came from, though I try to. My past follows me, a nagging reminder that I’ll never be what everyone thinks I am. As the threat of my secret being exposed looms closer, my game slips, leaving me in danger of being cut from my team–the only family I have. I’m losing my hold on everything when a new friend helps me find hope. She’s nothing like the women I’m used to, but by the time I figure out that’s exactly why she’s right for me, I’ve lost my chance with her. Somehow, I have to convince a woman who thinks she’s invisible that she’s the only one I see.“
Falling With You by Carrie Ann Ryan — New Release!!
Can standalone: “The day I lost my best friend was the day I realized that I’d been living in the past. I’ve tried to find a way to heal, to mend that break. Somehow, I came through it partially whole. But I know I couldn’t have done that without him… The problem is, he once loved my best friend. And now she’s gone, and I refuse to be in that shadow, or worse, a replacement for someone we both loved.”
“I left them all behind. My brother. My family. My best friend. And her. Only she doesn’t realize what she means to me. But before I can make sure she knows, I need to figure out exactly what that is.”
The Wedding Party by Jasmine Guillory — New Release!!
Standalone: “Maddie and Theo have two things in common: 1. Alexa is their best friend. 2. They hate each other.
After an “oops, we made a mistake” night together, neither one can stop thinking about the other. With Alexa’s wedding rapidly approaching, Maddie and Theo both share bridal party responsibilities that require more interaction with each other than they’re comfortable with. Underneath the sharp barbs they toss at each other is a simmering attraction that won’t fade. It builds until they find themselves sneaking off together to release some tension when Alexa isn’t looking, agreeing they would end it once the wedding is over… But as with any engagement with a nemesis, there are unspoken rules that must be abided by. First and foremost, don’t fall in love.”
Cupids Anonymous by Lila Monroe — New Release!!
Standalone: “I’m a professional Cyrano – minus the honking great nose. Need a love note, raunchy sext, or apology letter… But when my most frequent client, the annoyingly charming (or is that charmingly annoying?) Dylan Griffin comes to me with an unconventional new job, I discovers that three little words can add up to one BIG complication. Because he doesn’t want help seducing another swimsuit model (for once in his life). He wants my help winning over his high-school crush (aka, his one true love) – and he’s prepared to make it worth my while.. and this Cupid is soon out of her depth – and head over heels with the last man I expected…”
Flirty Dirty Enemy by Piper Rayne — New Release!!
Can standalone: “He’s the arrogant Manhattan realtor with billboards advertising his six-pack more than his expertise in negotiations. I’m the competing broker who stupidly moved across the hall from his office.
From day one, I’ve been his sworn enemy. Okay, so I might have accidentally stolen one of his clients. Well, is it stealing if the client comes to me? Even our vicious banter and loathing gazes can’t hide the chemistry between us… Just when I think a mutual respect could be born between us, the biggest developer in the city offers us an opportunity that pits us against each other. Time to forget his dreamy eyes and tight abs. Game on.”