- Kiss Me Tonight by Emma Hart goes live at midnight!! — “What do a wrong number text, a burning building, and a quirky florist have in common? A hunky firefighter with an extra-large…hosepipe. In hindsight, I never should have opened that text message. The last thing I needed first thing on a Monday was a picture of some stranger’s, um, eggplant, in my inbox. I also should have replaced the batteries in my fire alarm, because my Friday night did not need to end with my apartment building going up in flames. But it’s fine. It’s fine. Everything is fine. I’m only lying in a hospital bed with more split ends than I’ve ever had, almost all my Earthly possessions have turned to ash, and apparently, they don’t serve wine to patients in this place. But like I said, it’s fine. Until he walks in. The guy who saved my life. My hero. Noah Jacobs. And the universe is amusing itself at my expense, because the dirty photo I woke up to on Monday? It’s his.”
- Enchanting Sebastian by Kristen Proby goes live at midnight!! — “Turning thirty-five doesn’t mean much to most men. For Sebastian Wakefield, it’s the end of life as he knows it. When your father is the King of England, thirty-five is the year that a marriage will be arranged, a suitable bride cementing a future you didn’t choose. The obvious solution for escaping the archaic laws of the throne is for Sebastian to leave the country. And where better to go than America? Nina Wolfe has spent her career avoiding scandal. As a Hollywood publicist and minor celebrity in her own right, she knows exactly what it takes to keep the media at bay—and what will send them into a frenzy. Prince Sebastian hiding out in Cunningham Falls, Montana is an unlikely story. Ending up in his bed, even more so. And keeping their arrangement out of the press might just be impossible. The ring on her finger is about to spark a firestorm that will change her life, and no professional spin will help Nina fit into the world of royalty. Only love could write an enchanting new beginning—if they’ll let themselves fall.“
- All The Way by Kendall Ryan goes live at midnight!! — “My friend Becca wants my help hooking her up with some douchey guy from a dating app. I said I’d help her—but now I’m noticing all kinds of things I can’t ignore, like how pretty she is behind those baggy clothes and messy buns. I want to be the one to help her, to show her the ropes in the bedroom, and it turns out, Becca’s game to let me take a more hands-on approach. But what happens when she’s ready to take her newfound confidence and move on? I’ve never been boyfriend material, but for her, I want to try.”
- Closer: A Stage Dive Novella by Kylie Scott goes live at midnight!! — “When a stalker gets too close to her, it’s time to hire some muscle. Enter [a] former military man turned executive protection officer. Having spent years guarding billionaires, royalty, and rock n roll greats, he’s seen it all. From lavish parties through to every kind of excess. There’s no reason some Instagram stylista should throw him off his game. Even if she does have the most dangerous curves he’s ever seen…”
- No Judgements by Meg Cabot goes live at midnight!! — “When a massive hurricane severs all power and cell service to Little Bridge Island—as well as its connection to the mainland—she isn’t worried… at first. She’s already escaped one storm—her emotionally abusive ex—so a hurricane seems like it will be a piece of cake… But she does become alarmed when she realizes how many islanders have been cut off from their beloved pets. Now it’s up to her to save as many of Little Bridge’s cats and dogs as she can… but to do so, she’s going to need help—help she has no choice but to accept from her boss’s sexy nephew…”
- Wrapped Up In You by Jill Shalvis goes live at midnight!! — “After a lifetime on the move, she’s an expert in all things temporary—schools, friends, and way too many Mr. Wrongs. Now that she owns a successful taco truck and an apartment to call home, her reinvented life is on solid ground. And she’s guarded against anything that can rock it. Like the realities of a past she’s worked hard to cover up. And especially Kel O’Donnell. Too hot not to set off alarms, he screams temporary. If only his whispers weren’t so delightfully naughty and irresistible…”
- Ruined With You by J. Kenner goes live at midnight!! — “When her high maintenance boss is assaulted, she contacts the only person who can help—the sexy, arrogant, incredibly capable Stark Security agent Liam Foster. The former vigilante takes every case personally, and he’s determined to find answers—particularly since he thought he’d cleared this threat already… She had been thrilled when he completed his assignment, because he affected her in ways she didn’t want to contemplate, awakening yearnings that threatened her deepest secrets. But now she needs him, and her body won’t let her forget it…”
- Archangel’s War by Nalini Singh (PNR) goes live at midnight!!
- Immortal Born by Lynsay Sands (PNR) goes live at midnight!!
- The Bone Houses by Emily Lloyd-Jones (historical horror) goes live at midnight!!
- The World That We Knew by Alice Hoffman (WWII fiction) goes live at midnight!!
JUST ANNOUNCED: In Five Years: A Novel by Rebecca Serle (standalone)
This story sounds SO UNIQUE!! — “Where do you see yourself in five years? When Type-A Manhattan lawyer Dannie Cohan is asked this question at the most important interview of her career, she has a meticulously crafted answer at the ready. Later, after nailing her interview and accepting her boyfriend’s marriage proposal, Dannie goes to sleep knowing she is right on track to achieve her five-year plan. But when she wakes up, she’s suddenly in a different apartment, with a different ring on her finger, and beside a very different man. The television news is on in the background, and she can just make out the scrolling date. It’s the same night—December 15—but 2025, five years in the future. After a very intense, shocking hour, Dannie wakes again, at the brink of midnight, back in 2020. She can’t shake what has happened. It certainly felt much more than merely a dream, but she isn’t the kind of person who believes in visions. That nonsense is only charming coming from free-spirited types, like her lifelong best friend, Bella. Determined to ignore the odd experience, she files it away in the back of her mind. That is, until four-and-a-half years later, when by chance Dannie meets the very same man from her long-ago vision…” — It almost sounds like something in a similar vein to both Maybe In Another Life (my review) and The Life Intended by Kristin Harmel (my review), both of which were very unique stories I loved, so I totally pre-ordered a copy of In Five Years!
RARE SALES ON FAVORITE BOOKS:
- The Outpost by Devney Perry is ON SALE!!! This is a standalone within the Jamison Vallery series. Each book is about a different couple but the characters are interconnected so you can either read The Outpost alone or as part of the whole series! Either way, it’s fantastic! — “To stay safe, she’s forced to trade one bad situation for another. Stuck in the Montana wilderness, she’s secluded from anything resembling civilization or the modern-day world. The only good thing about her situation is the gorgeous mountain man assigned to protect her. Too bad he isn’t the slightest bit interested in a city girl like her. He likes his life quiet and simple… So when a hotshot reporter rolls into town, dragging her big-time problems with her, he should have run for the hills. Instead, he volunteered to keep her safe…” (my review)
- The Will by Kristen Ashley IS ON SALE!! This book is currently being made into a movie (they’re filming now!!!) and it is AWESOME!! And all the books in the series are on sale. Each one is a standalone about a different couple. They’re all gorgeous romances! And if you’re new to KA books, the first one here would be an amazing first Kristen Ashley book to start with! — “Early in her life, Josephine Malone learned the hard way that there was only one person she could love and trust: her grandmother, Lydia Malone. Out of necessity, unconsciously and very successfully, Josephine donned a disguise to keep all others at bay. She led a globetrotting lifestyle on the fringes of the fashion and music elite, but she kept herself distant. While Josephine was trotting the globe, retired boxer Jake Spear was living in the same small town as Lydia. There was nothing disguised about Jake. Including the fact he made a habit of making very bad decisions about who to give his love. But for Josephine and Jake, there was one person who adored them. One person who knew how to lead them to happiness. And one person who was intent on doing it. Even if she had to do it as her final wish on this earth.” (my review)
- Soaring by Kristen Ashley IS ON SALE!! — “Her boxes aren’t even unpacked when she meets Mickey Donovan, a man who lives across the street, a man so beautiful Amelia takes one look at Mickey and knows she wants it all from him. The problem is, she finds out swiftly that he’s friendly, he’s kind, but he doesn’t want everything back. Amelia struggles to right past wrongs in her life at the same time find out who she wants to be. She also struggles with her attraction to the handsome firefighter who lives across the street. But Amelia will face a surprise when her friendly neighbor becomes not-so-friendly. As Amelia and Mickey go head to head, Amelia must focus on winning back the hearts of her children. She soon discovers she also must focus on winning the heart of a handsome firefighter who understands down to his soul the beautiful heiress who lives across the street is used to a life he cannot provide.” (my review)
- The Time In Between by Kristen Ashley IS ON SALE!! — “After a painful loss, Cady Moreland is coming to Magdalene to start the next chapter of her life. A chapter that began eighteen years ago but had a heartbreaking ending. The time in between was full of family and friendship, but Cady could never get the man she fell in love with all those years ago out of her heart. Coert Yeager has learned to live without the girl who entered his life right when she shouldn’t and exited delivering a crippling blow he never would have suspected. The time in between was full of failing to find what he was missing…and life-altering betrayal. But when that girl shows up in Magdalene and buys the town’s beloved lighthouse, even if Coert wants to avoid her, he can’t. A fire in town sparks a different kind of flame that won’t be ignored.” (my review)
- The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons is ON SALE!! This is my #1 FAVORITE BOOK IN THE WHOLE WORLD! It’s the only time I’ve ever given out a 10 star rating and since it’s price usually is about $12, this is a BIG sale! You can read my reviews of the trilogy here but if you want a life changingly epic love story that will basically ruin all other books for you, this is the story to read!!! It’s breathtaking and just… just trust me on it! And if you want to see what other people say about it, someone who read this book on my recommendation sent me this message after: “OMG!!!! I do NOT think I will EVER be the same after that read… Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for recommending this read. Honestly will not be the same after this story. Every person with half a brain and the ability to read should be required to read this book. It’s a life changer.”
- Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan is ON SALE!! This is one of the most unique and beautiful love stories I’ve read! It’s a complete standalone and I can’t recommend it highly enough! — “But the moment I meet Archer Hale, my entire world tilts on its axis and never rights itself again. Until I trespass into his strange, silent, and isolated world, Archer communicates with no one. Yet in his whiskey-colored eyes, something intangible happens between us. There’s so much more to him than just his beauty, his presence, or the ways his hands communicate with me. On me. But this town is mired in secrets and betrayals, and Archer is the explosive center of it all.”
- Sweet Dreams by Kristen Ashley is ON SALE!! This is a standalone in the Colorado Mountain series and the hero is one of the most infuriatingly alpha bikers you’ll ever read about! — “When the rough-around-the-edges Tate meets the high-class Lauren, he thinks she won’t fit in at Bubba’s. Yet there’s more to Lauren than meets the eye, and Tate soon sets his mind on claiming her as his own. Before long, they can’t deny the attraction that’s pulling them together. But when violence strikes the town, threatening the women in it, their sweet dreams may come to an end.”
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
HOT NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- Beard With Me by Penny Reid (origin romance in Winston Brothers series)
- Decidedly by Chance by Stina Lindenblatt (single dad/single mom romance, standalone in By The Bay series)
- Fake Date by Monica Murphy (romantic comedy standalone)
- The Billionaire’s Secret by Nana Malone (sequel to Bodyguard to the Billionaire)
- Flame by Chelle Bliss (biker romance in Men of Inked: Heatwave series)
- Love on Lexington Avenue by Lauren Layne (romantic comedy, standalone in The Central Park Pact series)
- Forever My Saint by Monica James (book 3 in All The Pretty Things Trilogy)
- The Captive by Elle Kennedy (thrilling romance, can standalone)
- Merciless by Gina L Maxwell (taboo romance, standalone in Playboys in Love series)
- Bayside Romance by Melissa Foster (small town romance, standalone in Bayside Summers series)
- One Woman by Lisa Renee Jones (book 2 in Naked Trilogy)
- Don’t Say A Word by Amber Lynn Natusch (murder mystery in Hometown Antihero series)