- Down Too Deep by J Daniels was announced! — “After his wife died two years ago, Nathan Bell has neglected his responsibility to his baby daughter, letting his parents raise her while he loses himself in his work. But when his parents give him an ultimatum, Nate needs new child care… fast. Jenna Savage can see the pain Nate is in and how much he desperately wants to connect with his daughter. It’s not a problem at all for the single mom to watch his little girl along with her own two children. Soon, Jenna can’t help but fall in love with Nate and the family they seem to be building together, but can the career-driven, guilt-ridden man look beyond his heartbreak and learn to love again?” (Note: this is the 4th standalone in an awesome series. I’ve loved them all so if you want something to start reading now the first 3 are: Four Letter Word, Hit The Spot, and Bad For You)
- Junk Mail by Kendall Ryan was announced! — “It all started with a sexy selfie. Texted to the wrong number. Oops. Not my finest moment—but I have nothing to be ashamed of. She thought I was no better, and I quote, than the knuckle-dragging douche-bags she was never dating again. It was a stupid dare from a girl I’d met online, but since she’d given me a fake number, I didn’t feel bad that my interests were suddenly focused elsewhere—on the fiery and sharp-tongued, Peyton that I found myself sparring with over text for the rest of the evening. The following day, my case of mistaken identity came back to bite me in the banana. When I strolled into the office, I was introduced to Peyton as the new client I needed to win over. The Peyton, in case you’re not tracking. And let’s just say she had my full attention. Brains? Check. Beauty? Oh yeah. And the best part? She hated me on sight. Dear God, do I love a challenge. Let the games begin.”
- The Promise by RL Mathewson (Neighbor From Hell series) was announced! — “How far would you go to keep a promise? Reed Bradford never should have made that promise. He’d barely survived the first time around, but now she was back, his best friend’s little sister, his one-time neighbor, and the woman that he never should have promised to protect. He never should have done a lot of things, like cross that line, but once he did… There was no turning back. Joey Lawson always had a plan, but unfortunately, mostly for her, sometimes those plans backfired. On her. This time would be no different. After the unfortunate incident that she felt was better not to think about, she found herself doing the one thing that she’d never survive. Falling in love with a Bradford.”
- The Roommate Agreement by Emma Hart was announced! — “Let your homeless best friend stay with you, he said. Being roommates will be fun, he said. It’s only temporary, he said. He never said I’d fall for him. You know what isn’t ‘temporary?’ The endless stream of dirty socks in my bathroom and empty food packets under the sofa—and don’t even get me started on the hot guys who take over my living room every Sunday to watch sports. I can’t take anymore. So I propose a roommate agreement. One that will bring peace and order back to my life, complete with rules that might just stop my newfound crush on my best friend in its tracks. After all, there’s only so many times you can see your best friend naked before you start to lose your mind. Rules. They’re meant to be broken… Aren’t they?”
- Say You Still Love Me by KA Tucker was announced!! — “A sizzling novel about an ambitious executive who reconnects with her first love: the boy who broke her heart… Life is a mixed bag for Piper Calloway. On the one hand, she’s a VP at her dad’s multibillion-dollar real estate development firm… On the other hand, she’s considered a pair of sexy legs in a male-dominated world and constantly has to prove her worth… Things get exponentially more complicated for Piper when she runs into Kyle Miller—the handsome new security guard, and coincidentally the first love of her life. The guy she hasn’t seen or heard from since they were summer camp counselors together. The guy from the wrong side of the tracks. The guy who apparently doesn’t even remember her name… She’s convinced their reunion isn’t at all coincidental, and that his feelings for her still run deep. And she’s determined to make him admit to them, no matter the consequences.”
MORE RECENT ANNOUNCEMENTS:
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
HOT NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- Legend by Sawyer Bennett (hockey romance, standalone in Arizona Vengeance series)
- Waiting for Willa by Kristen Proby (small town romance, standalone in The Big Sky Series)
- Gentleman Sinner by Jodi Ellen Malpas (steamy suspenseful mysterious hero romance, standalone)
- The Fearless King by Katee Robert (pretend relationship/romantic suspense, standalone in The Kings series)
- Dirty Halo by Julie Johnson (The Forbidden Royals Trilogy Book 1)
- Sexy Little Sinner by J. Kenner (romantic suspense, standalone in Blackwell-Lyon series)
- The Last by Tawna Fenske (marriage-of-convenience romane, standalone in The List series)
- The Night Olivia Fell by Christina McDonald (emotionally charged domestic suspense, standalone)
- The Military Wife: Heart of a Hero by Laura Trentham (military fiction standalone)
- I Owe You One by Sophie Kinsella (irresistible story of love and empowerment about a young woman with a complicated family, a handsome man who might be “the one,” and an IOU that changes everything, standalone)
- Hard-Riding Cowboy by Stacey Kennedy (erotic Western romance, standalone in Kinky Spurs series)
- More Than Words by Jill Santopolo (tender and moving love triangle, standalone)
- A Single Glance by Willow Winters (forbidden romance)
- On the Come Up by Angie Thomas (second novel by author of The Hate U Give)
- Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss by Kasie West (YA story about chasing your dreams and following your heart)
- The Lost Man by Jane Harper (murder mystery in the outback, standalone)
- Connections in Death by J. D. Robb (gritty and gripping mystery, In Death Book 48)
DETAILED LIST: NEW RELEASES
Legend by Sawyer Bennett — New Release!!
Can standalone: “Everything is clicking for the Vengeance. We may be new, but we’re well on our way to winning the championship, and I’m having the time of my life headlining the sports media as the hottest goalie—hell, player—ever. I for one am going to live up to my name… because I am Legend Bay.
Dragging my ass home from the gym, I’m blinded by some gaudy, glowing holiday lights. As usual, my hot-as-hell neighbor has gone way over the top. But just as I’m about to tell her off, something else catches my eye… Seems like Santa left me a present, and not one I was expecting.
As life takes an unexpected turn, I realize that there’s much more to her than meets the eye. Sure, she’s gorgeous. And exasperating. And her taste in decorating may be a bit … unique.
But beneath her carefree demeanor is a fierce determination and a heart of gold. And before I know it I’ve fallen for her. Hard…
She is exactly the woman I never knew I needed.”
Waiting for Willa by Kristen Proby — New Release!!
Can standalone: “Max Hull left Cunningham Falls a long time ago. Thanks to his killer instincts and business smarts, he’s come back to town richer than anyone’s wildest imagination. Now he’s closer to his family, living in his dream home, and at the top of his career—it sure looks like he has it all. All but one thing. And she’s not interested.
Willa Monroe and Max were childhood sweethearts. She daydreamed about their wedding day and named their children, but Max’s dreams were bigger than her. After high school, he left her behind without another word. Now, Willa is a single mother and a successful business owner, and the heartbreak of losing Max was a very long time ago.
She’s moved on.
But when he walks into her shop and back into her life, suddenly it feels like no time has passed at all. He’s as handsome as ever, and more charming than she remembered. Once he makes friends with her son and turns his attention on her, how long will she be able to resist him?
And does she really want to? Sometimes you do get a second chance at first love.”
Gentleman Sinner by Jodi Ellen Malpas — New Release!!
Standalone: “A steamy, suspenseful new standalone romance about a British alpha hero and the one woman who may be able to save him-as long as he can protect her from his dark past.
Izzy White knows of the darkness in this world. After all, she escaped it long ago. Determined not to let her past beat her, Izzy has a secure, stable life with a job she loves in nursing. But one act of kindness will completely upend everything she’s so carefully built-putting her right back in the crosshairs of danger she’s been so desperate to avoid.
When Theo Kane shows up like a knight in shining armor, Izzy can’t help thinking she’s been saved from one threat and exposed to another. His imposing physique, the harsh lines of his face, and the wariness of everyone who comes close are just a few clues to Theo Kane’s notorious reputation. The man is positively terrifying. But with Izzy, he’s tender and a complete gentleman, and her fascination with the mysterious beast of a man becomes too powerful for her to walk away.
As Theo’s demons come to light, running becomes even more impossible. And yet staying together could doom them both.”
The Fearless King by Katee Robert — New Release!!
Can standalone: “Journey King is an expert at managing the family business. But when her father returns to Houston hell-bent on making a play for the company, Journey will do anything to stop him, even if that means going to Frank Evans for help. Frank deals in information, the dirtier the better. Rugged and rock solid, he’s by far her best ally — and also the most dangerous.
Frank knows better than to get tangled up with the Kings. But something about Journey’s rare vulnerability drags him deep into enemy territory… and into her darkest past. Pretending to be her boyfriend may be necessary for their plan to work, but Frank soon finds helping Journey is much more than just another job – and he’ll do whatever it takes to keep her safe.”
Dirty Halo by Julie Johnson — New Release!!
New series: “She’s the royal family’s dirty little secret.
Born the illegitimate daughter of a duke, for twenty years she’s lived as a commoner… despite the regal blood running through her veins. But when the entire royal family is killed in a deadly attack, the line of succession swiftly changes course. With her ailing father appointed king and no legitimate heirs in sight, she is pulled from the shadows and thrust into a destiny she never wanted.
If this were a fairy tale, the palace would be paradise. In reality, with a father she barely knows on the throne, a deadly assassin still on the loose, and enemies around every gilded corridor corner — the callous, captivating Lord Carter Thorne chief among them — it feels more like a prison to her. One filled with unattainable expectations, unfamiliar customs, and undesirable suitors.
They want her to behave like a good little girl.
They want her to put on her glittering crown and keep her mouth shut.
They’re about to be disappointed.
She may have agreed to be their princess…
But she’s no one’s puppet.“
Sexy Little Sinner by J. Kenner — New Release!!
Can standalone: “It was wrong to stay together … but we couldn’t stay apart. I’ve been with my share of women, but none touched my heart and fired my senses the way she did. Her smile enticed me. Her caresses teased me. Her body aroused me. And yet, it couldn’t last. There were too many years between us. A gap we couldn’t breach, and we broke it off. No. I broke it off. And I’ve regretted that decision ever since.
Now she’s in danger, and there’s no one else I trust to protect her. But the more time we spend together, the more I want her back. And all I know now is I have to keep her safe—and despite both of us knowing better, somehow, someway, she will be mine again.”
The Last by Tawna Fenske — New Release!!
Can standalone: “Sarah Keating was sure she’d be married by 30. Husband, kids, the kick-ass career helping adults with Down Syndrome—she assumed she’d have it all, and there’d be no need to fall back on the marriage pact she made with her best pal from college. But a tipsy message she sends from her birthday party brings Ian Nolan to her door ready to rock her world, and not just with mind-blowing sex. He’s up for tying the knot, and has a million pragmatic reasons it makes perfectly good sense.
As Sarah and Ian test drive their marriage-of-convenience, they navigate awkward business dinners, a slippery steam room hookup, and a costume party gone awry. Their friendship is stronger than ever, and the sexual chemistry is off the charts. But is that enough to make a marriage work, or will one of them fall hard and end up brokenhearted?”
The Night Olivia Fell by Christina McDonald — New Release!!
Standalone: “A search for the truth. A lifetime of lies. In the small hours of the morning, Abi Knight is startled awake by the phone call no mother ever wants to get: her teenage daughter Olivia has fallen off a bridge. Not only is Olivia brain dead, she’s pregnant and must remain on life support to keep her baby alive. And then Abi sees the angry bruises circling Olivia’s wrists.
When the police unexpectedly rule Olivia’s fall an accident, Abi decides to find out what really happened that night. Heartbroken and grieving, she unravels the threads of her daughter’s life. Was Olivia’s fall an accident? Or something far more sinister?
Christina McDonald weaves a suspenseful and heartwrenching tale of hidden relationships, devastating lies, and the power of a mother’s love. With flashbacks of Olivia’s own resolve to uncover family secrets, this taut and emotional novel asks: how well do you know your children? And how well do they know you?”
The Military Wife: Heart of a Hero by Laura Trentham — New Release!!
Standalone: “Harper has been marking time in her hometown since her husband’s death, nearly five years earlier. With her son turning five and living at home with her mother, she fights a growing restlessness, worried that moving on means leaving the memory of her husband behind…
In an effort to reenergize her own life, she sees an opportunity to help [a] network of other military wives eager to support her idea of starting a string of coffee houses close to military bases around the country.
In her pursuit of her dream, she crosses paths with [her late husband’s] best friend and SEAL brother. A man who has a promise to keep, entangling their lives in ways neither of them can foresee. As her business grows so does an unexpected relationship with him. Can she let go of her grief and build a future with him even as the man they both loved haunts their pasts?”
I Owe You One by Sophie Kinsella — New Release!!
Standalone: “An irresistible story of love and empowerment about a young woman with a complicated family, a handsome man who might be “the one,” and an IOU that changes everything.
She has always lived by her father’s motto: “Family first.” And since her dad passed away, leaving his charming housewares store in the hands of his wife and children, she spends all her time picking up the slack from her siblings instead of striking out on her own. The way she sees it, if she doesn’t take care of her father’s legacy, who will?
It’s simply not in her nature to say no to people. So when a handsome stranger in a coffee shop asks her to watch his laptop for a moment, she not only agrees—she ends up saving it from certain disaster. To thank her for her quick thinking, the computer’s owner, an investment manager, scribbles an IOU on a coffee sleeve and attaches his business card. She laughs it off—she’d never actually claim an IOU from a stranger. Would she?…”
Hard-Riding Cowboy by Stacey Kennedy — New Release!!
Can standalone: “Megan Harrison is the owner of Kinky Spurs. She’s mortgaged up to her eyeballs and works long days and nights, but she’s living life on her terms, not on her wealthy father’s. She’s done being in the cattle rancher’s shadow. She’s got it all figured out, except for the part that involves Nash Blackshaw. He’s a sexy as hell cowboy whose smile can easily charm her out of her tight jeans. The only problem is—their fathers were business rivals, and Megan and Nash have been taught to hate each other since birth… he shouldn’t have time to think about all the ways he wants Megan. But it’s all he thinks of around the sassy and sweet woman. She might be forbidden to him, but Nash wants to take her for a hard, kinky ride.
But small towns have a way of spreading gossip like wildfire, and not everyone is happy about their relationship. Especially when Megan drops a bombshell on Nash after one heated night between them. As much as Megan and Nash want to forget the old feud between their fathers and lose each other in explosive passion, they can’t escape reality. They are meant to be enemies, and Nash’s sizzling, dominant touch might not be enough to keep them together.”
More Than Words by Jill Santopolo — New Release!!
Standalone: “Nina has always known who she’s supposed to be. But is that who she truly is?
Nina Gregory has always been a good daughter. Raised by her father, owner of New York City’s glamorous Gregory Hotels, Nina was taught that family, reputation, and legacy are what matter most. And Tim–her devoted boyfriend and best friend since childhood–feels the same. But when Nina’s father dies, he leaves behind a secret that shocks Nina to her core. As her world falls apart, Nina begins to see the men in her life–her father, her boyfriend, and unexpectedly, her boss, Rafael–in a new light. Soon Nina finds herself caught between the world she loves, and a passion that could upend everything. More Than Words is a heartbreaking and romantic novel about grief, loss, love, and self-discovery, and how we choose which life we are meant to live.”
The Lost Man by Jane Harper — New Release!!
Can standalone: “Brothers Nathan and Bub Bright meet for the first time in months at the remote fence line separating their cattle ranches in the lonely outback. Their third brother, Cameron, lies dead at their feet.
In an isolated belt of Australia, their homes a three-hour drive apart, the brothers were one another’s nearest neighbors. Cameron was the middle child, the one who ran the family homestead. But something made him head out alone under the unrelenting sun. Nathan, Bub and Nathan’s son return to Cameron’s ranch and to those left behind by his passing: his wife, his daughters, and his mother, as well as their long-time employee and two recently hired seasonal workers. While they grieve Cameron’s loss, suspicion starts to take hold, and Nathan is forced to examine secrets the family would rather leave in the past. Because if someone forced Cameron to his death, the isolation of the outback leaves few suspects.”