I get asked this almost daily so here are the reading orders for all of Abbi Glines’ series.
ROSEMARY BEACH SERIES – New Adult/Adult Contemporary Romance
- Fallen Too Far — RUSH
- Never Too Far — RUSH
- Twisted Perfection — WOODS
- Forever Too Far — RUSH
- Simple Perfection — WOODS
- Take A Chance — GRANT
- One More Chance — GRANT
- Kiro’s Emily (novella)
- Rush Too Far – RUSH (Fallen Too Far, Rush POV)
- You Were Mine
- When I’m Gone — MASE (Kiro’s son, mentioned in Forever Too Far)
- When You’re Back
- The Best Goodbye — CAPTAIN
- Up In Flames — NAN
Note from Abbi: This will complete the series. I have no plans for more books in this series. I’m working on a new series that I want to start next.
SEA BREEZE SERIES – Book #1 is YA, the rest of the series is New Adult.
- Breathe (Sadie & Jax)
- Because of Low (Low & Marcus)
- While It Lasts (Eva & Cage)
- Just For Now (Amanda & Preston)
- Sometimes It Lasts – (Eva & Cage)
- Misbehaving – (Jason & Jess)
- Bad For You – (Krit & Blythe)
- Hold On Tight – (Dewayne & Sienna)
- Until The End – (Rock & Trisha) October 14, 2014 – last book
THE VINCENT BOYS SERIES
Note from Abbi: There are two versions of these books. One version is the original and it is mature YA. The extended and uncut version is very NA. This was something my publisher requested when I signed with them. So I did it.
EXISTENCE SERIES – paranormal romance. The main character is a girl who sees dead people. However, the new dead guy she thinks she is seeing isn’t dead. He IS Death and he is stalking her because her time is up. But when he falls in love with her he breaks the rules and all heaven and hell break loose.
Note from Abbi: This series is complete. YES one day I will write another paranormal series. It might possibly be the Voodoo Prince’s story. I just don’t know yet. It has to strike me
** NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR: “Yes some of my books are cheaper. Those are self published books or books that the publisher has put on sale. The books that are currently up for preorder are through a publisher. I cannot control the price.”