NEW RECOMMENDATION: The Ones Who Got Away by Roni Loren (Read my Review)
SQUEEE!!!! I just found my FIRST FAVORITE BOOK of 2018!!!! Something about the blurb really grabbed my attention — the hero and heroine were once secret high school sweethearts who are reunited more than a decade after a tragic school shooting rips them apart. More than a decade later, they were reunited and suddenly forced to face everything they’d left behind, including the intensity of the feelings they still had for each other… This story was equal parts SEXY, SWOONY, EMOTIONAL, and HEALING! I really genuinely CARED for the characters, I believed the romance and loved how much this couple just belonged together! This was a completely NEW-TO-ME author and I’m very excited to start this year’s favorites list off strong!! If you’re looking for a new book to read, grab a copy!! It can STANDALONE!
MORE BOOKWORM NEWS:
- Baby Daddy by Kendall Ryan just had its cover revealed! It’s a standalone! — “We met in a trapped elevator. He was on his way to work in his tailored suit and tie… I was on my way to the sperm bank. Awkward, right? At thirty-five, I wanted a baby. And I was ready to take matters into my own hands to make it happen. After our ill-fated elevator encounter, he insisted on taking me to dinner. He also insisted on something else — that I ditch my plan involving a turkey baster and let him do the job. He would be my baby daddy. He was a wealthy and powerful CEO with little interest in diapers or playdates. And since he didn’t want kids, I’d be on my own once his bun was in my oven, free to go my own way. But once his baby was inside me, it was like a switch had been flipped, and I got a whole lot more than I ever bargained for.”
- Lennon Reborn by Scarlett Cole just had its cover revealed! It’s a steamy, emotional rock star romance standalone in the Preload series! — Lennon McCartney is not a broken man. Because being broken implies being whole once. When a horrific accident deprives him of the one thing he loves—his talent as a fierce and explosive drummer—Lennon is left with a life chained by an abusive mother, by crushing guilt over a tragic past. A life he doesn’t want… Dr. Georgia Starr is a legend. She’s one of the most successful neurosurgeons in the world, coming from a long-line of respected New York doctors. Her life is built around solving complex medical cases in order to bring relief and hope to sick children. But the one problem she can’t solve is how to live her life. How to be shake loose the burden of being her elitist, arrogant father’s daughter. How to be free.
- Uncharted: a survival love story by Julie Johnson was just announced! It’s a standalone! —
“When we crash-landed on the island, I thought my story was over. Turns out, it was about to begin.” He was an asshole from the first moment we met. I took one look at the stranger in the airport terminal and knew he was exactly the kind of man my mother spent seventeen years warning me against. Gruff, grumpy, and far too good-looking to stare at without experiencing heart palpitations. Thankfully, I’d never see him again. Or so I thought. I couldn’t have known our plane would crash. I couldn’t have predicted we’d be the only survivors. I couldn’t have ever, in my wildest dreams, anticipated that the asshole from the airport would become my only source of solace in the darkness. It’s so wrong to want him, for so many reasons. But as the months slip by and our hopes of rescue grow dimmer… the spark between us kindles into something impossible to ignore. Sometimes, survival requires swimming in uncharted waters. But if salvation doesn’t come soon… I might just drown in him.
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- Nikan Rebuilt by Scarlett Cole (second chance rock star romance, standalone in Preload series)
- The Ones Who Got Away by Roni Loren (second chance romance with a cop hero, standalone in The Ones Who Got Away series)
- The Spring Girls by Anna Todd (modern-day retelling of Little Women)
- Wicked Choice by Sawyer Bennett (accidental pregnancy erotic romance, standalone in The Wicked Horse Vegas series)
- End Game by Lisa Renee Jones (romantic suspense finale to the Dirty Money series)
- Pretty Dead Girls by Monica Murphy (mystery romance standalone)
- Whiskey Secrets by Carrie Ann Ryan (sparks fly between a former cop-turned-bartender and his new innkeeper, first standalone in new Whiskey and Lies series)
- Rocco: A Mafia Romance by Sarah Castille (standalone in Ruin & Revenge series)
- Cowboy Stole My Heart by Soraya Lane (heiress falls for a cowboy who works for her, can standalone)
- Spring Forward by Catherine Anderson (small town romance, standalone in Mystic Creek series)
- Murder, Interrupted by James Patterson (two true-crime thrillers as seen on Murder is Forever TV series)
- Home Sweet Murder by James Patterson (two true-crime thrillers as seen on Murder is Forever TV series)
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black (YA fantasy, mortal girl caught in web of royal faerie intrigue)
- Everless by Sara Holland (YA action/romance fantasy)
- Together at Midnight by Jennifer Castle (YA contemporary romance)
- Prince Charming by CD Reiss (agent falls in love with a criminal, can standalone)
DETAILED LIST: NEW RELEASES
Nikan Rebuilt by Scarlett Cole — New Release!!
Can standalone: He can never be complete. He’s got a rock group made up of the family he built for himself, more money than he knows what to do with, and a stream of groupies falling over themselves to date him. But none of them are her. The one regret that still plagues him, still taunts him with what he could have had.
She is a survivor. Now running a group home, she fights to keep the light in the eyes of every boy who walks through her doors… He taught her to trust, showed her how good life could be. Before he formed the band. Before he became a famous rockstar. Before he destroyed it all… A chance meeting after years of no contact shows the connection still blazes between them. But will they have their second chance at love? Or will the weight of their past crush their future together?
The Ones Who Got Away by Roni Loren — New Release!!
Can standalone: It’s been twelve years since tragedy struck the senior class of Long Acre High School. Only a few students survived that fateful night—a group the media dubbed The Ones Who Got Away.
Liv Arias thought she’d never return to Long Acre—until a documentary brings her and the other survivors back home. Suddenly her old flame, Finn Dorsey, is closer than ever, and their attraction is still white-hot. When a searing kiss reignites their passion, Liv realizes this rough-around-the-edges cop might be exactly what she needs…
The Spring Girls by Anna Todd — New Release!!
Standalone: A Modern-Day Retelling of Little Women! — “The Spring Girls—Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy—are a force of nature on the New Orleans military base where they live. As different as they are, with their father on tour in Iraq and their mother hiding something, their fears are very much the same. Struggling to build lives they can be proud of and that will lift them out of their humble station in life, one year will determine all that their futures can become.
The oldest, Meg, will be an officer’s wife and enter military society like so many of the women she admires. If her passion—and her reputation—don’t derail her.
Beth, the workhorse of the family, is afraid to leave the house, is afraid she’ll never figure out who she really is.
Jo just wants out. Wishing she could skip to graduation, she dreams of a life in New York City and a career in journalism where she can impact the world. Nothing can stop her—not even love.
And Amy, the youngest, is watching all her sisters, learning from how they handle themselves. For better or worse.”
Wicked Choice by Sawyer Bennett — New Release!!
Can standalone: “They are nothing more than teammates. As mercenaries for hire, they have each other’s backs in the most dangerous of circumstances. But after a mission gone deadly wrong, she does something she’s never done before. She crosses the professional line and takes comfort in his arms.
One night of passion turns their lives upside down with a pregnancy neither of them expected, and one that she was too terrified to ever want. He, however, is a family man through and through, and he’s determined to raise their child alone if necessary…”
End Game by Lisa Renee Jones — New Release!!
Series finale: Passion and danger collide in the explosive finale to Emily and Shane’s story… After tragedy strikes, Shane hovers on the edge of being consumed by darkness. He will fight for the woman he loves. He will destroy his enemy. He will not back down. As shocking twists, dark secrets, and explosive betrayals within the Brandon family come to the light, Shane must fight harder than ever before.
Every thread weaves a dangerous web. Emily and Derek. Brandon Senior. Maggie and her affair. The leader of the dangerous cartel who’s wedged itself inside the Brandon Empire. It all comes to a head in the shattering conclusion to the Dirty Money series.
Pretty Dead Girls by Monica Murphy — New Release!!
Standalone: “Beautiful. Perfect. Dead.
In a peaceful seaside town, wicked secrets and lies are hidden just beneath the surface. But all it takes is one tragedy for them to be exposed. The most popular girls in school are turning up dead, and Penelope Malone is terrified she’s next. All the victims so far have been linked to her — and to a boy from her physics class. The one she’s never really noticed before, with the rumored dark past and a brooding stare that cuts right through her. There’s something he isn’t telling her. But there’s something she’s not telling him, either. Everyone has secrets, and theirs might get them killed…”
Rocco: A Mafia Romance by Sarah Castille — New Release!!
Can standalone: Cold, hard, and utterly ruthless, Rocco is the most dangerous of men. Feelings are a luxury he cannot afford—until a chance encounter brings him face to face with the only woman who found her way into his heart and touched his soul.
Grace Mantini has spent her whole life running from the mob. The daughter of the boss’s right-hand man, she is both a prize and a target. When Rocco walks back into her life, she wants nothing to do with the man who betrayed her and broke her heart. But only Rocco can protect her from the dangerous forces that seek to destroy her family. Can they escape the hands of fate closing around them? Or will love be the kiss of death for them both?
Whiskey Secrets by Carrie Ann Ryan — New Release!!
Can standalone: Dare Collins is a man who knows his whiskey and women—or at least that’s what he tells himself. When his family decides to hire on a new innkeeper for the inn above his bar and restaurant, he’s more than reluctant. Especially when he meets the new hire. But he’ll soon find that he has no choice but to work with this city girl and accept her new ideas and the burning attraction between them.
Kenzie Owens left her old life and an abusive relationship behind her—or so she thought. She figures she’ll be safe in Whiskey, Pennsylvania but after one look at her new boss, Dare Collins, she might still be in danger, or at least her heart. And when her past catches up with her despite her attempts to avoid it, it’s more than her heart on the line. This time, it might mean her life.
Prince Charming by CD Reiss — New Release!!
Can standalone: Keaton Bridge is exactly the kind of guy a straight-arrow like Cassie doesn’t need. For one thing, he’s a criminal—and she fights crime for a living. And being criminally handsome isn’t helping her say no, either. Everything about him screams trouble, from his British accent to his mysterious past. And Cassie doesn’t do trouble.
Keaton’s got his own trouble. He’s trying to go legit, and an agent hanging around is the last thing that will help his credibility. All it took was one night of passion to sear her into his skin. Now he can’t imagine living happily ever after without her. All they have to do is walk away. But neither of them ever walks away from danger.
Murder, Interrupted by James Patterson — New Release!!
“MURDER, INTERRUPTED. Rich, cheating financier Frank Howard wants his wife dead, and he’s willing to pay Billie Earl Johnson whatever it takes, to the tune of $750,000. When his bullet misses the mark, Billie Earl and Frank will turn on each other in a fight for their lives…
MOTHER OF ALL MURDERS. Dee Dee Blancharde is a local celebrity. Television reports praise her as a single mother who tirelessly cares for her wheelchair-bound, chronically ill daughter. But when the teenaged Gypsy Rose realizes she isn’t actually sick and Dee Dee has lied all these years, Gypsy Rose exacts her revenge…”
Home Sweet Murder by James Patterson — New Release!!
HOME SWEET MURDER. Lawyer Leo Fisher and his wife Sue are a sixty-one-year-old couple enjoying a quiet Sunday dinner at home. Until a man in a suit rings their front door claiming to be an SEC agent. By the end of the evening, two people will be shot, stabbed, and tortured. And two others will fare worse …
MURDER ON THE RUN. The middle-aged housekeeper found dead with a knife in her throat was bad. But the little boy was worse. After a bloody double homicide that puts Omaha, Nebraska, on the map, Detective Derek Mois promises the boy’s parents he will catch the killer, no matter how long or far he runs..
LATEST BOOK SALES
60% OFF ★
50% OFF ★
80% OFF ★
70% OFF ★
67% OFF ★
65% OFF ★
70% OFF ★
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.