- Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan (one of my all-time FAVORITE BOOKS EVER) just got a gorgeous new paperback cover!!!! It’s so beautiful and I can’t wait to have this edition on my shelf!!! Also, in case you didn’t know, this book has a MOVIE DEAL!! If you want to read it right now though, you can grab an eBook copy. And, if you’re a Mia Sheridan fan, be sure to pre-order ‘Most Of All You’ which is her next standalone love story!
- Beneath The Truth by Meghan March was just announced! This is the final sexy standalone in the Beneath series! — “I used to believe there were lines in life you don’t cross. Don’t lie. Don’t cheat. Don’t steal. Until I learned people don’t always practice what they preach. I turned in my badge and gun and walked away from everything. Then I got the call no one wants, and I’m back in New Orleans. Then I got the call no one wants, and I’m back. What I don’t expect is for her to be here too. Another line you don’t cross? Don’t touch your best friend’s little sister. She’s always been off-limits. Too bad I don’t follow the rules anymore.”
- Sin by Emma Hart was just announced! This is the first standalone in the Vegas Nights series! — He was cunning, sly, and dangerous, fifty percent of Vegas’ strip clubs were his. Whatever he wanted, money, attention, women, he got. And now he wanted to buy my bar, no matter the cost. I wanted him to go to hell … He played a dirty game, and I followed his rules. I let him think he would win. Despite our differences, it was clear to see that we were no more than two broken hearts colliding in the darkness. Closed off, sexy, and holding a pain that would crush a lesser man, he was the ultimate sin. One I couldn’t deny myself…
- Eye Candy by Tijan, J. Daniels, Helena Hunting, Bella Jewel and Tara Sivec was just announced! — A frightfully good time! Dive into these Halloween novellas from these bestselling authors. Featuring stories set in the worlds of their popular series. Tijan’s Fallen Crest crew are back for a weekend of mischief that takes a sinister turn; all four couples from J. Daniels’ Alabama Summer series gear up for Halloween in their own sexy ways, with a special surprise at the end; Helena Hunting’s characters from Shacking Up plan a Halloween gala that features a few ghouls and witches; Bella Jewel brings the chills and thrills in her suspenseful take on Halloween night; and Tara Sivec gathers the Holiday family together one last time as they try to make this ghostly holiday one to remember—or one they’d rather forget…
BOOK-TO-MOVIE DEALS! Read the books before the movies release!
- Forever My Girl by Heidi McLaughlin (my review) is coming to theaters this October 27th!! — I was never supposed to be a rock star. I had my life all planned out for me. Play football in college. Go to the NFL. Marry my high school sweetheart and live happily ever after. I broke both our hearts that day when I told her I was leaving. I was young. I made the right decision for me, but the wrong decision for us. I’ve poured my soul into my music, but I’ve never forgotten her. Her smell, her smile. And now I’m going back. After ten years. I hope I can explain that after all this time. I still want her to be my forever girl.
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty (my review) is being made into a movie starring Blake Lively! — Imagine that your husband wrote you a letter, to be opened after his death. Imagine, too, that the letter contains his deepest, darkest secret—something with the potential to destroy not just the life you built together, but the lives of others as well. Imagine, then, that you stumble across that letter while your husband is still very much alive…
- Hollywood Dirt by Alessandra Torre (my review) has already been filmed and the movie will be released this September! — Cole Masten. Abandoned by his superstar wife, Hollywood’s Perfect Husband is now Hollywood’s Sexiest Bachelor. Watch out Los Angeles, there’s a new bad boy in town… Summer Jenkins. That’s me, a small town girl stuck in Quincy, Georgia. I cook some mean chicken and dumplins, can bluff a grown man out of his savings in poker, and was voted Most Friendly my senior year. We were from different worlds. Our lives shouldn’t have collided. But then Cole Masten read a book about my small town. And six months later, his jet landed on our dusty airstrip, and he brought Hollywood with him. From the start, I knew he was trouble. For our town. And for me. Sometimes, opposites just aren’t meant to attract.
- Royally Screwed by Emma Chase(my review) is going to be filmed soon! —
Nicholas Arthur Frederick Edward Pembrook, Crowned Prince of Wessco, aka “His Royal Hotness,” is wickedly charming, devastatingly handsome, and unabashedly arrogant―hard not to be when people are constantly bowing down to you. Then, one snowy night in Manhattan, the prince meets a dark haired beauty who doesn’t bow down. Instead, she throws a pie in his face. Nicholas wants to find out if she tastes as good as her pie, and this heir apparent is used to getting what he wants. Dating a prince isn’t what waitress Olivia Hammond ever imagined it would be. There’s a disapproving queen, a wildly inappropriate spare heir, relentless paparazzi, and brutal public scrutiny…. In the end, Nicholas has to decide who he is and, more importantly, who he wants to be: a King or the man who gets to love Olivia forever.
- The Driven Series by K. Bromberg are going to be made into movies next year! All three books will be made into movies: Driven (my review), Fueled (my review), and Crashed (my review)! —Our paths should never have crossed. Colton Donavan was arrogant, exuded that bad boy vibe, and embodied everything I never wanted. And yet all it took was one chance meeting, one mistaken identity, and one stolen kiss for me to know I hated him and desired him instantly… And even though he wouldn’t let me in, I couldn’t walk away. This is our story. Our fight. Our perfectly imperfect love.
NEW REVIEW: Dating You/Hating You by Christina Lauren (Read my Review)
HELLLS YEAAAAH!!!!!!! This was a fantastically written book that I read in one non-stop sitting!!!! Seriously, every few pages, I’d stop and make a note of how genuinely WELL WRITTEN this book was! It seems like a fun, sexy “enemies-to-lovers” office romance where the career-driven hero and heroine begin dating only to find that their companies have merged and they’re now in competition for the same coveted job position and their romance turns to a sabotage war… but there are some VERY strong, important, and incredibly relevant themes explored too that seriously just MADE THIS STORY in my eyes!!!! It had SMART writing, SEXY romance and an ADDICTIVE story so be sure to grab a copy!!
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
- Dating You / Hating You by Christina Lauren ( enemies-to-lovers office romance standalone)
- The Farthest Edge by Kristen Ashley (erotic BDSM romance standalone in The Honey Series)
- Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley (a beautiful love story: two teens find their way back to each other in a bookstore full of secrets and crushes, grief and hope—and letters hidden between the pages, standalone)
- Inked Expressions by Carrie Ann Montgomery (widowed single mom of twins falls for late husband’s best friend, standalone in Montgomery Ink series
- Roommates With Benefits by Nicole Williams (roommates fall in love, standalone romance)
- Wicked Favor by Sawyer Bennett (she’s the sister of his sworn enemy, erotic romance, can standalone)
- A Sky Full of Stars by Samantha Chase (scientist falls for his assistant, The Shaughnessy Brothers standalone)
- One is a Promise by Pam Godwin (sexy love triangle, first book in Tangled Lies trilogy)
- EASY by H.M. Ward (musician falls for her conductor, first book in The Ferro Family spin-off Easy series)
- Lucky Charm by Carly Phillips (single dad hero, second chance romance standalone in Lucky Series)
- Lucky Streak by Carly Phillips (enemies-to-lovers romance standalone in Lucky Series)
- Lucky Break by Carly Phillips (accidental marriage in Vegas, standalone in Lucky Series)
- Imperfect Love: Cheeky by Natasha Madison (enemies to lovers romance novella, can standalone)
- Imperfect Love: Battle of the Sexes by Adriana Locke (office romance novella, can standalone)
- Imperfect Love: The Run In by Kelly Elliot (office romance novella, can standalone)
- Imperfect Love: Tied by Kim Karr (unexpected wedding romance novella, can standalone)
- Imperfect Love: Twisted by Mandi Beck (fake relationship romance novella, can standalone)
- Imperfect Love: One-Night Stand-In by T Gephart (accidental marriage in Vegas novella, can standalone)
- Imperfect Love: Famed by Magan Vernon (famous heroine romance novella, can standalone)
- Imperfect Love: Unsupervised by Cora Kenborn (single dad romance novella, can standalone)
- Camino Island by John Grisham (conspiracies/thriller standalone)
- Do Not Become Alarmed: A Novel by Maile Meloy (moving and suspenseful story on a cuise, standalone)
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate (inspired by a true story of a notorious real-life scandal)
- The Tutor by K. Larsen (dark romantic suspense standalone)
- Sworn To Protect by Diana Gardin (second chance romance/suspense standalone in Rescue Ops series)
- Shameful by M. Malone & Nana Malone (book 2 in Shameless trilogy)
- Seducing Allie by Shelli Stevens (friends-to-lovers romantic comedy, can standalone)
- The Owl Always Hunts at Night by Samuel Bjork (murder mystery thriller follow up to I’m Traveling Alone)
- Juma by Madhuri Pavamani (urban fantasy book 2 in The Keeper Series)
LATER WEEK RELEASES (PRE-ORDER NOW):
DETAILED LIST: NEW RELEASES
Dating You / Hating You by Christina Lauren — New Release!!
MY FAVORITE!! Standalone: “Despite the odds against them from an embarrassing meet-awkward at a mutual friend’s Halloween party, Carter and Evie immediately hit it off. Even the realization that they’re both high-powered agents at competing firms in Hollywood isn’t enough to squash the fire.
But when their two agencies merge—causing the pair to vie for the same position—all bets are off. What could have been a beautiful, blossoming romance turns into an all-out war of sabotage. Carter and Evie are both thirtysomething professionals—so why can’t they act like it?”
The Farthest Edge by Kristen Ashley — New Release!!
Can standalone: He doesn’t exist. Living off the grid, he’s looking for a way to forget his past and the guilt that plagues him. But no woman has ever been able to bring him to the edge he craves.
After a traumatic experience of her own, she stepped away from the decadent world of the Honey Club. But when she gets his offer—to play without boundaries or commitments—it’s too tempting for her to refuse.
As their passion ignites, they fulfilling their darkest desires while falling harder and deeper than they ever imagined.
Roommates With Benefits by Nicole Williams — New Release!!
Standalone: “He’s the epitome of the “bad boy, good man” persona. The best of both worlds. The worst of them too. He’s the type of guy most girls wouldn’t mind sharing a confined space with, except my new roommate isn’t all swagger and chiseled abs… He’s bossy. Messy. Cocky. Infuriating. Doesn’t believe in personal space. Seems under the delusion he’s my personal protector. He plays college baseball and holds down a part-time job—I don’t know where he finds the time to get on my nerves.
We have nothing in common… except our attraction to one another. And in six hundred square feet of shared space, the tension only has so much room to grow before one of us gives in to temptation….”
Wicked Favor by Sawyer Bennett — New Release!!
Can standalone: “As the owner of an elite sex club located along the Vegas Strip, he never spends the night alone… So when the sister of his sworn enemy shows up asking for help, saying no should be easy. But when he takes one look at her and sees an opportunity to help this beautiful woman while exacting revenge on her brother, he’s not about to pass that up… She’s running out of options, and he is her last chance to get out of the mess she’s in. She doesn’t know why he despises her brother so much, but as long as he can help her, she doesn’t care. He offers her safety while opening her up to a sinful world she never knew existed…”
The Tutor by K. Larsen — New Release!!
Standalone: “After a party gone wrong and in desperate need of money for the fall semester of college, she needs to escape her hometown. She accepts a summer long live-in tutoring job for a handsome man and his little sister at a secluded home deep in the mountains. There is no running water. No electricity. No internet or cell service. When her tutoring job ends she’s hit with a brutal turn of events … she’s not permitted to leave.
After months in captivity, she makes a harrowing escape with her student that ends in a car accident on a desolate road. When she comes to, her student is missing. In a desperate attempt to find the girl, she will have to recount her time held captive. The good and the bad. Can she and the authorities work together to find the man who took her? Will they rescue the girl she tried to save?”
Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley — New Release!!
Standalone: Two teens find their way back to each other in a bookstore full of secrets and crushes, grief and hope—and letters hidden between the pages… Years ago, Rachel had a crush on Henry. The day before she moved away, she tucked a love letter into his favorite book in his family’s bookshop. She waited. But Henry never came.
Now Rachel has returned to the city—and to the bookshop—to work alongside the boy she’d rather not see, if at all possible, for the rest of her life. But Rachel needs the distraction. Her brother drowned months ago, and she can’t feel anything anymore.
As Henry and Rachel work side by side—surrounded by books, watching love stories unfold, exchanging letters between the pages—they find hope in each other. Because life may be uncontrollable, even unbearable sometimes. But it’s possible that words, and love, and second chances are enough…”
Inked Expressions by Carrie Ann Montgomery — New Release!!
Can standalone: She married the love of her life and on the eve of giving birth to their twins, lost him in a tragic accident. Now she’s a single mother working overtime trying to make sure her boys have the life they deserve. Her life is busy enough without her adding dating…
He’s spent his life atoning for sins that few know he’s committed. When he lost his best friend, he promised his widow that he’d always be there for her—even when she wanted nothing to do with him. But when a single touch ignites passions they’ve both buried, he’ll have to remember exactly who is in his arms and that taking chances might be far more dangerous than they bargained for…
A Sky Full of Stars by Samantha Chase — New Release!!
Can standalone: He’s always looked to the stars
Now she’s the brightest light in his universe.
He’s a brilliant astrophysicist who feels more connected to the cosmos than to people. He’s great with calculations, but when he leads a team of scientists to study a famous meteor shower, he doesn’t factor in his free-spirited artist assistant… The friction between them threatens to derail the project. But the beauty and mystery of the night sky draw them together—and she’s going to surprise him in ways the stars never could.
One is a Promise by Pam Godwin — New Release!!
One promise. One forever. One look and I knew Cole was mine. My dark rebel in leather. My powerhouse of passion, devastating smiles, and impulsiveness. When his job sends him overseas, he promises to return to me. A promise that’s destroyed in the most irrevocable way…
Two years later, an arrogant suit invades my heartbroken loneliness. Clean-cut and stern, Trace is everything Cole wasn’t. He knows I’m still in love with Cole, but his dedication is my undoing. Then a catastrophic moment changes everything.
And an impossible choice shatters my world.
I love two men, and I can only have one.
EASY by H.M. Ward — New Release!!
After the death of her twin, she decides to make radical changes to her life… Determined to begin again, she grabs a fake name and a new look, and heads straight to the New York Symphony. A bit of luck combined with a fluke lands her a coveted seat in the cello section.
Her best friend hooks her up with an easy date, the perfect type of man candy to celebrate her newfound freedom. But when things get hot and heavy, she realizes she went home with the wrong guy… The next day, she glances up to meet her new conductor she sees the man from the night before. If he recognizes her and figures out who she really is, her new life is over before it has a chance to begin…
Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate — New Release!!
Standalone: Two families, generations apart, are forever changed by a heartbreaking injustice in this poignant novel, inspired by a true story, for readers of Orphan Train and The Nightingale.
Memphis, 1939. Twelve-year-old Rill Foss and her four younger siblings live a magical life aboard their family’s Mississippi River shantyboat. But when their father must rush their mother to the hospital one stormy night, Rill is left in charge—until strangers arrive in force. Wrenched from all that is familiar and thrown into a Tennessee Children’s Home Society orphanage, the Foss children are assured that they will soon be returned to their parents—but they quickly realize the dark truth. At the mercy of the facility’s cruel director, Rill fights to keep her sisters and brother together in a world of danger and uncertainty.
Based on one of America’s most notorious real-life scandals—in which the director of an adoption organization kidnapped and sold poor children to wealthy families all over the country— this riveting, wrenching, and ultimately uplifting tale reminds us how, even though the paths we take can lead to many places, the heart never forgets where we belong.
Juma by Madhuri Pavamani — New Release!!
I work for Death; helping her cross the dead back to the living. I am the best at what I do, and I fear no one. Then I cross paths with Dutch Mathew and all I hold sacred is turned on its head. Dutch is an uncontrollable force of nature, and I want nothing more than to wrap myself around him for all of my lives. Our love is desperate like a sickness, blinding in its madness, suffocating in its intensity. Together we are light and laughter and all things beautiful, but we are no fools. We know darkness looms. Dutch has tried to topple an entity he cannot hope to wrangle alone. Death is ever-demanding in her quest to control and bend me to her will. And a new, darker threat has erupted and runs amok, bringing with it dread and terror and a fight like no other; one where the stakes are high and the winner takes all. In this game of lives, Dutch and I need each other to stand strong. But first we must be strong enough to stand together.
Lucky Charm by Carly Phillips — New Release!!
Can standalone: He is well aware of the family curse – every male who married for love would be destined to lose his woman and his fortune. He decides to outsmart the prophesy that has plagued his family for generations by breaking up with his first love—and marrying someone else. Now, divorced and broke, all he has left is his teenage daughter, a boatload of regret … and wariness when it comes to love.
Until she returns, determined to rekindle their passion. Will her stubborn streak and her unwavering love be the lucky charm he needs?
Lucky Streak by Carly Phillips — New Release!!
Can standalone: When he awakens after some wild partying in Vegas $100,000 richer and married to the gorgeous woman he met the night before, he thinks he’s hit the jackpot. The bad news is that she’s a con who takes his money and runs… But to her, he isn’t business as usual. If only she didn’t need the money to ensure her father’s safety, she might actually have fallen for the intense lawman. Instead, she’s forced to betray him.
Now he’s hell-bent on divorce and she’s on the run…but when a twist of fate reunites them, can they turn their run of bad fortune into a lucky streak that lasts forever?
Lucky Break by Carly Phillips — New Release!!
Can standalone: He knows he should resist his attraction to her. After all, it was one of her ancestors who came up with the curse that has plagued every male [in his family] to misery and the single life. But after one night of mind-blowing sex with his supposed—and very seductive—enemy, he can’t bring himself to stay away.
All she wants is to sell her late grandmother’s old house and leave the past behind forever. But that’s not an easy thing to do with the gorgeous contractor whispering sweet, sexy somethings in her ear. About staying. Can she be the lucky break that he needs?
DETAILED LIST: LATER WEEK RELEASES
Can’t Buy Me Love by Marie Force — Live on Friday!!
Can standalone: She enjoys her predictable, satisfying life. If it’s a little lacking in excitement, well, that’s okay with her. But after meeting him and getting to know him better at his daughter’s wedding, she’s intrigued by the well-known, sexy billionaire businessman.
He’s equally intrigued. For the first time since he suddenly lost his wife thirty years ago, he has met a woman who makes him feel less lonely, and all he wants is more of her. Flirty phone calls become a weekend away together that takes his relationship with her to the next level. But with six hours and two vastly different lives standing between them, can they find happily ever after together?
LATEST BOOK SALES
62% OFF ★
85% OFF ★
34% OFF ★
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.