SEX ADDICT | ALCOHOLIC | VIRGIN | SMARTASS | JACKASS | DAREDEVIL
6 friends … 3 couples … 1 epic series
The Addicted series is one of the BEST series and hopefully this’ll convince you to try them!!
I have loved every single word of every single book so far. This series truly makes you believe in the unwavering bonds of loyalty between family and the strength of love between people willing to sacrifice anything for each other; who want nothing more in life than than to be together. The Addicted series is sexy, angsty, and completely addictive. The characters come alive as you read, they feel like real friends you know and care about. With it’s unique storyline, flawless writing, and compelling characters, THIS is a series that every fan of New Adult romance should be reading.
You’re totally safe to start reading them at any time. THE SERIES IS COMPLETE!!!
This series should be read in order.
Overall it follows the story of 3 main couples whose lives are closely entwined. Along the way, the series will focus on a different couple at a time but it is one continuous story and all the characters are present in each book. So, that’s why they should be read in order.
The first three books (Addicted To You, Ricochet, Addicted For Now) are mostly about the main couple, Lily and Lo. They’re childhood friends who have grown up together but they each have an addiction — she’s addicted to sex, he’s addicted to booze — and if their very wealthy and controlling families ever found out, they’d both be kicked to the curb… and so they lie. They live together and pretend to be a normal, perfectly functioning couple and by doing so each one gives the other an alibi and a safe zone to feed their addiction. But sometimes there are moments when their pretend relationship feels like the most real thing in the world because what neither of them are admitting out loud is that their feelings for each other are real. And then… one yacht trip changes everything… And, I’ll just let you discover the rest on your own there 😉
In those 3 books, we’re also introduced to a group of side characters (friends and siblings of Lily & Lo) who are featured as main couples in the next 2 books — Kiss The Sky and Hothouse Flower — and then after that, the series swings back to 2 books from Lily & Lo’s POV — Thrive and Addicted After All — and then will finish up with Fuel The Fire and Long Way Down, and the final epilogue novel Some Kind Of Perfect.
I’ve listed the full reading order below along with purchase links, release dates, and my reviews.
❤ SERIES READING ORDER ❤
As I mentioned, this series must be read in order. These are NOT standalones. There are no cliffhangers now so you are safe to start reading. They are all full-length novels. Here’s the full order: Addicted To You, Ricochet, Addicted For Now, Kiss The Sky, Hothouse Flower, Thrive, Addicted After All, Fuel The Fire, Long Way Down, Some Kind Of Perfect.
PS: I know that on Amazon and Goodreads, these books have different series numbers (for example, Addicted After All is listed as “book 3” when it’s actually the 7th book in the sequence of the series. And Kiss The Sky & Hothouse Flower are called “Calloway Sisters” books, etc.) BUT this just is an attempt to allow readers to jump in at anytime. It’s important to remember that all the books are about the same characters so please trust me and read them in the order I listed (which is ALL the books).
❤ TIMELINE EXPLANATION (DETAILED) ❤
- The first three books (Addicted To You, Ricochet, Addicted For Now) are focused on Lily & Lo and told from their POV with a resolved ending at the end of Addicted For Now — but Rose, Connor, Daisy, and Ryke are all main characters too.
- Then Kiss The Sky continues the same storyline but from a different perspective (Rose & Connor’s) and while it focuses on their story, it also continues the journey of all the main characters that we’ve been introduced to. It has it’s own HEA.
- The next book (Hothouse Flower) is the same deal but focuses on a different couple (Daisy & Ryke) while continuing the stories of all 3 couples as well. It also has it’s own HEA.
- After that, Thrive & Addicted After All go back to focusing on Lily & Lo. Thrive contains their POV during the previous 2 books (which had been told from the POV of other couples). Addicted After All moves forward in time in Lily & Lo’s POV while continuing the story of all 3 couples.
- Finally, the epilogue novel Some Kind Of Perfect concludes the series.
It is perfectly safe to jump in and start reading this series now. No cliffhangers!
❤ ALL LINKS: PURCHASE & REVIEWS ❤
*** These books should be read in order ***
SOME KIND OF PERFECT
Buy for Kindle
series epilogue novel
“I want to love him without people telling us that our love is too much.”