NEW RECOMMENDATION: Return To Us by Corinne Michaels (Read my Review)
SQUEEEEEE!!! I just finished reading this gorgeous new book in one sitting and absolutely LOVED it! It’s a second chance romance with a single dad hero and it has all the angsty feels!! I’ve always loved second chance love stories – there’s just something that draws me to them again and again and while I’ve read many of them over the years, this one is definitely a favorite and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an addictive new book to read! — “At eighteen, I walked away for good. I was young, scared, and stupid, and it cost me the love of my life… Fourteen years later, a crash sends me back home to recover. Back to where we met, fell in love, and planned a future. The one he’s now living as a single dad to his daughter. Working at [the inn] together gives us a chance to reconnect, and seeing him with his little girl makes me long for the days when he was mine. One look in his gorgeous blue-green eyes, and it’s like I never left. One kiss, and my world is upside down. One night together, and I know without a doubt, in his arms is where I belong. I’m not the girl I was—intimidated by his wealthy family and desperate to escape our small town. I can imagine a new life for us here. But he’s learned to guard his heart, and trust won’t come easily. How can I convince him to give first love a second chance?” — Be sure to grab a copy!
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
- Return to Us by Corinne Michaels (Read my Review, second chance romance, standalone)
- The Things We Leave Unfinished by Rebecca Yarros (contemporary romance, standalone)
- The Crush by Penelope Ward (second-chance/forbidden love, standalone)
- The Bookworm’s Guide to Flirting by Emma Hart (roommate romcom, standalone in The Bookworm’s Guide)
- Kingdom of Light and Shadow by Karen Marie Moning (paranormal/urban fantasy, Fever series)
- Bet the Farm by Staci Hart (enemies to lovers small town romance, standalone)
- My Beautiful Neighbor by Piper Rayne (romantic comedy, previously titled My Beautiful Nemesis)
- Wicked All Night by Jeaniene Frost (vampire romance, Night Rebels series)
- Hold the Forevers by KA Linde (love triangle, standalone)
- Quiet All Night by Nalini Singh (thriller, standalone)
- Song for the Dead by Karina Halle (paranormal romance/urban fantasy/horror, Ada Palomino series)
- Candy Colored Sky by Ginger Scott (friends to lovers, standalone)
LATEST BOOK SALES
under $2 ★
under $2 ★
65% OFF ★
40% OFF ★
63% OFF ★
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.