RARE SALE + TOP FAVORITE: All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover (Standalone, My Review)
This was one of my 5 STAR FAVORITES of 2018 and it’s on a RARE SALE right now!! — “Their perfect love is threatened by their imperfect marriage. The memories, mistakes, and secrets that they have built up over the years are now tearing them apart. The one thing that could save them might also be the very thing that pushes their marriage beyond the point of repair… This is a profound novel about a damaged couple whose potential future hinges on promises made in the past. This is a heartbreaking page-turner that asks: Can a resounding love with a perfect beginning survive a lifetime between two imperfect people?” — This is seriously such an amazing, beautiful, powerful read. Be sure to grab a copy while it’s on sale!!
RARE SALE + TOP FAVORITE: Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover (Can Standalone, My Review)
This was also one of my 5 STAR FAVORITES of 2014 and it’s also on a RARE SALE!! — “At twenty-two years old, she has a great life: She’s in college, working a steady job, in love with her wonderful boyfriend and rooming with her best friend. But everything changes when she discovers [her boyfriend] cheating on her—and she is left trying to decide what to do next… She becomes captivated by her mysterious neighbor. She can’t take her eyes off him or stop listening to the passionate way he plays his guitar every evening out on his balcony. And there’s something about her that he can’t ignore, either. When their inevitable encounter happens, they soon find themselves needing each other in more ways than one…” — This is a really unique, memorable romance! Be sure to grab a copy while it’s on sale!!
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
NEW & MIDNIGHT RELEASES:
- Then You Happened by K Bromberg (enemies to lovers romance, standalone)
- You’re The One by Layla Hagen (friends to lovers romance, standalone)
- AUSTRALIA: A Romance Anthology (thirty authors’ short stories for charity)
- Malice by Pintip Dunn (YA time travel romance/suspense)
- Alexei by Brenda Rothert (hockey romance, standalone in Chicago Blaze series)
- Divided Interests by Kelly Elliot (second chance romance, standalone in Southern Bride series)
- Irresistible by RL Mathewson (romantic comedy, standalone in A Neighbor From Hell series)
- Misadventures in the Cage by Sarah Robinson (fighter romance, standalone in )
- The Lying Season by KA Linde (second chance romance, standalone)
- The Kissing Game by Marie Harte (romantic comedy, standalone)
- Long Lost by Lexi Blake (romantic suspense, Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten)
- Battle Hearts by Nina Levine (biker romance, finale to Storm MC Reloaded)
- Golden in Death by JD Robb (murder mystery, In Death series)
- Alone in the Wild by Kelly Armstrong (small town thriller, Casey Duncan Novels
- The Light after the War by Anita Arbiel (true story, post WW2)
- Send Me Crazy by T Gephart (blind date romcom)
LATEST BOOK SALES
50% OFF ★
40% OFF ★
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.