- Waylaid by Sarina Bowen just went live!! — “It’s a tale as old as time: the bad boy meets the good girl. He makes a daring proposition. Then the boy gets a mysterious head injury and loses a year of his life… The first time I meet him, I don’t know what to make of him. The second time we meet, he doesn’t remember the six hours we spent together. Or standing me up afterward. I’m not the same, either. I’ve got secrets. I’ve told lies. Bad boys aren’t my type, anyway. Even the ones with troubled gray eyes. But now we’re roommates. Cue the awkward moments in the hallway when he’s wearing only a towel and a smile. He’s determined to win me over, and his talented hands weaken my resolve. It’s all fun and games until my past rears its ugly head and his secrets come to light…”
- The Rookie by Kendall Ryan just went live!! — “He has everything a man could want. A lucrative hockey contract. Adoring fans. A family who loves him. But he’s about to throw it all away. His is dominating the headlines for all the wrong reasons. Instead of goals and assists, the talented young defenseman has been racking up fights and suspensions. I work with athletes who are struggling, but he’s different. He’s not just going to blow his season, but his entire career. And now he can’t return to the ice until he deals with his issues, but the stubborn man won’t let anyone get close enough to help. Which is why I packed up and followed him to his family’s property in the remote mountains of Colorado. He can’t avoid me here. The only problem? I can’t avoid him either. He’s chopping wood and building fires, rescuing my car from snowy ditches, and inviting me to Sunday dinners with his loud extended family. He’s a whole lot of man, but beneath all those hard edges is an unexpected tenderness…”
- Jett by Sawyer Bennett just went live!! — “I love my life—the thrill of being on the ice, the rush of winning, the adoration of the fans. And if that adoration means I don’t have to spend the night alone, well even better. I’m content being single and always ready to mingle. But the day she walks into a team meeting my attention is caught like never before. I can tell right away she’s full of smarts and sass, and the fact that she’s hot as hell sure doesn’t hurt either. She immediately shuts down my advances, so I opt for the road less traveled—straight to the friend zone. My approach works like a charm, and when she invites me into her bed for a no-strings, friends-with-benefits arrangement, I vow to give her everything I have. She’s been hurt before, and if I’m able to help her heal while giving her a spectacularly satisfying time *pats self on back*, then I’ll be happy. Or at least that’s the lie I keep telling myself as the time ticks down on the final buzzer of our “relationship”. Now the real question is, can I score the winning goal in a game neither of us realized we were playing?”
- Totally Forked by Penny Reid just went live!! — “Mega movie star Raquel Ezra follows only one rule: always leave them wanting more. Studio execs, reporters, audiences, fans, lovers—no one can get enough of the smart, savvy, and sexy bombshell. But when “generous offers” begin to feel more like excessive demands, years of always leaving has the elusive starlet longing for something (and perhaps someone) lasting… When Raquel abruptly returns to the quirky Tennessee hamlet, her path crosses with the delectable deputy with whom she spent one unforgettable night. Unfortunately, scandal and intrigue soon follow. Raquel and Jackson must decide which is more important: following their rules? Or, at long last, finding something real.”
- Serves Me Right by KA Linde just went live!! — “I never thought I’d say yes to a fake date. Let alone with him. But I’m stuck attending my perfect brother’s doctoral graduation, and I can’t suffer through another round of parental disappointment. He has to go to a charity function he planned with his ex-girlfriend. We both need a date. Yes, we shared one kiss in a darkened office to make his ex jealous. But it wasn’t real. Was it? I’m sure I can get through this. Until we get to the house and there’s only one bed…”
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
- Waylaid by Sarina Bowen (amnesia/roommates romance, standalone in True North series)
- The Rookie by Kendall Ryan (sports romance, standalone in Looking to Score series)
- Jett by Sawyer Bennett (friends with benefits romance, standalone in Arizona Vengeance series)
- Totally Forked by Penny Reid (hollywood/small town romance, can standalone)
- Serves Me Right by KA Linde (fake relationship romance, can standalone)
- Last Guard by Nalini Singh (paranormal romance, Psy-Changeling Trinity series)
- These Hollow Vows by Lexi Ryan (action-packed fantasy)
LATEST BOOK SALES
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.