- Claimed by JR Ward (Black Dagger Brotherhood world) just went live!! — “Lydia Susi is passionate about protecting wolves in their natural habitat. When a hotel chain develops a tract of land next to the preserve, Lydia is one of the most vocal opponents of the project—and becomes a target. One night, a shadowy figure threatens Lydia’s life in the forest, and a new hire at the Wolf Study Project comes from out of nowhere to save her. Daniel Joseph is both mysterious, and someone she intrinsically wants to trust. But is he hiding something? As the stakes get higher, and one of Lydia’s colleagues is murdered, she must decide how far she will go to protect the wolves. Then a shocking revelation about Daniel challenges Lydia’s reality in ways she could never have predicted. Some fates demand courage, while others require even more, with no guarantees. Is she destined to have true love…or will a soul-shattering loss ruin her forever?”
- Southern Secrets by Natasha Madison just went live!! — Her: “Never make the same mistake twice is my motto. After being left in the dust of an old pickup truck, I promised that I would take care of myself and never trust another man with a sexy smirk and cowboy boots. Then he showed up, and he’s everywhere I turn. He’s at the barn, he’s at the bar, and now, he’s my roommate. He makes me want things I shouldn’t.” Him: “I grew up in foster care, and on my eighteenth birthday, I was set free. I spent years coasting from town to town. Staying wasn’t a part of my plan and neither was love, especially with someone off limits. This was all supposed to be temporary. I’m just hoping my secret doesn’t destroy the only family I’ve ever known.”
- Private Player by Louisa Bay just went live!! — “The first time I meet Madison Shore, I’m greeted by her knickers. She’s upside down and trying to untangle herself from my chair at a wedding. I get to see a whole lot more of her later that night. The second time I meet Madison Shore is in my London office. Turns out she’s a journalist writing an article about me. To keep control of my company, I need to convince people I’m more serious about business than my playboy reputation suggests. Madison holds my future in her hands. Now I just need to convince the woman I took to bed on Saturday night that I’m not the player everyone thinks I am.”
- The Duke Goes Down by Sophie Jordan just went live!! — “Everyone knows Imogen Bates, the virtuous daughter of the senile vicar. She can write a sermon in a day and spot a rogue in a second, so she sees right through Perry’s seductive façade. But Imogen’s plan to protect the heiresses of her beloved Shropshire from the erstwhile Duke of Penning, the bane of her existence since childhood, soon turns into something altogether unacceptable for the proper lady … who suddenly finds herself longing to keep his heated glances and tempting kisses all to herself.”
- Devil in Disguise by Lisa Kleypas just went live!! — “Lady Merritt Sterling, a strong-willed young widow who’s running her late husband’s shipping company, knows London society is dying to catch her in a scandal. So far, she’s been too smart to provide them with one. But then she meets Keir MacRae, a rough-and-rugged Scottish whisky distiller, and all her sensible plans vanish like smoke. They couldn’t be more different, but their attraction is powerful, raw and irresistible. From the moment Keir MacRae arrives in London, he has two goals. One: don’t fall in love with the dazzling Lady Merritt Sterling. Two: avoid being killed. So far, neither of those is going well. Keir doesn’t know why someone wants him dead until fate reveals the secret of his mysterious past. His world is thrown into upheaval, and the only one he trusts is Merritt. Their passion blazes with an intensity Merritt has never known before, making her long for the one thing she can’t have from Keir MacRae: forever. As danger draws closer, she’ll do whatever it takes to save the man she loves . . . even knowing he might be the devil in disguise.”
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
- Claimed by JR Ward (Black Dagger Brotherhood world)
- Southern Secrets by Natasha Madison (cowboy romance, The Southern series)
- Private Player by Louisa Bay (billionaire romance standalone)
- The Duke Goes Down by Sophie Jordan (historical romance, Duke Hunt series)
- Devil in Disguise by Lisa Kleypas (historical romance, The Ravenels series)
- A Good Day for Chardonnay by Darynda Jones (mystery, Sunshine Vicram series)
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.