- Glitter by Abbi Glines just went live!! — “Although Hugh Compton, Earl of Ashington, hadn’t wanted his father’s title at the age of nine and twenty, he gained it two years ago when his father died unexpectedly. The only good that had come of that was Hugh had been able to move his father’s wife to the dowager house. Now it was time to marry. After his mother was sent off as if she were trash to be disposed of, Nicholas swore he’d even the score. With the intent of charming the boring Lydia Ramsbury right out of his brother’s arms, Nicholas discovered it was a new face that had captured his brother’s attention – a one Miss Miriam Bathurst. Vengeance had never looked so sweet.”
- The Layover by Lacie Waldon just went live!! — “After ten years as a flight attendant, Ava Greene is poised to hang up her wings and finally put down roots. She’s got one trip left before she bids her old life farewell, and she plans to enjoy every second of it. But then she discovers that former pilot Jack Stone–the absurdly gorgeous, ridiculously cocky man she’s held a secret grudge against for years–is on her flight. And he has the nerve to flirt with her, as if he doesn’t remember the role he played in the most humiliating night of her life. Good thing she never has to see him again after they land…. But when their plane encounters mechanical problems, what should have been a quick stop at the Belize airport suddenly becomes a weekend layover. Getting stuck on a three-hour flight with her nemesis was bad enough. Being stranded with him at a luxury resort in paradise?…”
- Very Sincerely Yours by Kerry Winfrey just went live!! — “Working at a vintage toy store is pretty much all she has going on in her life after being unceremoniously dumped by her longtime boyfriend. The one joy that she has kept is her not-so-guilty pleasure: Everett’s Place, a local children’s show hosted by Everett St. James, a man whom Teddy finds very soothing and, okay, cute. Teddy finds the courage to write to him… When a woman named Theodora starts writing to Everett, he is drawn to her honesty and vulnerability. They continue writing to each other, all the while living their lives without meeting. When their worlds collide, however, they must both let go of their fears and figure out what they truly want—and if the future they want includes each other.”
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
- Glitter by Abbi Glines (historical romance)
- The Layover by Lacie Waldon (romantic comedy, standalone)
- Very Sincerely Yours by Kerry Winfrey (romantic comedy, standalone)
- Reel by Kennedy Ryan (Hollywood romance, standalone)
- When You’re Mine by Layla Hagen (city romance, standalone in The Gallaghers series)
- Friends with Benedicts by Staci Hart (small town romantic comedy)
- Love for Beginners by Jill Shalvis (romance/friendship, standalone in The Wildstone series)
- Pack up the Moon by Kristan Higgins (contemporary women’s fic, standalone
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.