- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren was announced!! — “For two sworn enemies, anything can happen during the Hawaiian trip of a lifetime—even love—in this witty and swoonworthy romance… Olive is always unlucky: in her career, in love, in…well, everything. Her identical twin sister Amy, on the other hand, is probably the luckiest person in the world. Her meet-cute with her fiancé is something out of a romantic comedy (gag) and she’s managed to finance her entire wedding by winning a series of Internet contests (double gag). Worst of all, she’s forcing Olive to spend the day with her sworn enemy, Ethan, who just happens to be the best man. Olive braces herself to get through 24 hours of wedding hell before she can return to her comfortable, unlucky life. But when the entire wedding party gets food poisoning from eating bad shellfish, the only people who aren’t affected are Olive and Ethan. And now there’s an all-expenses-paid honeymoon in Hawaii up for grabs. Putting their mutual hatred aside for the sake of a free vacation, Olive and Ethan head for paradise, determined to avoid each other at all costs. But when Olive runs into her future boss, the little white lie she tells him is suddenly at risk to become a whole lot bigger. She and Ethan now have to pretend to be loving newlyweds, and her luck seems worse than ever. But the weird thing is that she doesn’t mind playing pretend. In fact, she feels kind of…lucky.”
- The Last Post by Renee Carlino was announced!! — “In this evocative and poignant novel, a young widow in the midst of grieving her late husband through Facebook posts learns to heal and fall in love again… “See you on the other side.” Laya Marston’s husband, Cameron, a daredevil enthusiast, always said this before heading off on his next adventure. He was the complete opposite of her, ready and willing to dive off a cliff-face, or parachute across a canyon—and Laya loved him for it. But she was different: pragmatic, regimented, devoted to her career and to supporting Cameron from the sidelines of his death-defying feats. Opposites attract, right? But when Cameron dies suddenly and tragically, all the stages of grief go out the window. Laya becomes lost in denial, living in the delusion that Cameron will come back to her. She begins posting on his Facebook page, reminiscing about their life together, and imagining new adventures for the two of them… Micah Evans, a young and handsome architect at Laya’s father’s firm, is also stuck––paralyzed by the banal details of his career, his friendships, and his love life. He doesn’t know what he’s looking for, only that there is someone out there who can bring energy and spirit to the humdrum of his life. When Micah discovers Laya’s tragic and bizarre Facebook posts, he’s determined to show Laya her life is still worth living…”
- Say You Still Love Me by KA Tucker was announced!! — “A sizzling novel about an ambitious and high-powered executive who reconnects with her first love: the boy who broke her heart… Life is a mixed bag for Piper Calloway. On the one hand, she’s a VP at her dad’s multibillion-dollar real estate development firm… On the other hand, she’s considered a pair of sexy legs in a male-dominated world and constantly has to prove her worth… Things get exponentially more complicated for Piper when she runs into Kyle Miller—the handsome new security guard, and coincidentally the first love of her life. The guy she hasn’t seen or heard from since they were summer camp counselors together. The guy from the wrong side of the tracks. The guy who apparently doesn’t even remember her name… She’s convinced their reunion isn’t at all coincidental, and that his feelings for her still run deep. And she’s determined to make him admit to them, no matter the consequences.”
- Full list of Upcoming Book Releases
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
HOT NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- The One You Fight For by Roni Loren (contemporary romance, standalone in The Ones Who Got Away series)
- Wicked Knight by Sawyer Bennett (erotic romance, standalone in Wicked Horse Vegas series)
- Raw: Rebirth by Bella Aurora (dark romantic suspense, Raw series)
- Becoming his Monster by Amelia Hutchins (paranormal romance in Playing with Monsters series)
- Tainted Bastard by Terri Anne Browning (rocker romance, standalone in Tainted Knights series)
- Three Guilty Pleasures by Nikki Sloane (erotic romance, standalone in The Blindfold Club series)
- Bound for Temptation by Tess LeSue (historical romance, standalone in A Frontiers of the Heart series)
LATEST BOOK SALES
50% OFF ★
50% OFF ★
70% OFF ★
under $1 ★
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.