PRIME DAY DEALS FOR BOOKWORMS:
- 35% OFF Kindle Paperwhite – Now Waterproof with 2x the Storage
- 30% OFF Kindle Oasis E-Reader
- 40% OFF All-New Fire 7 Tablet
- 33% OFF All-New Kindle
- 34% OFF Kindle Paperwhite Essentials Bundle
- 32% OFF Kindle Essentials Bundle including All-new Kindle
- 44% OFF New Echo Show 5
- 25% OFF Fire HD 10 Kids Edition Tablet
- 46% OFF Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet 2-Pack
- 50% OFF Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa
- PRIME DAY DEAL Fire HD 10 Tablet + Standing Case
- ALL Amazon Devices Prime Day Deals
- ALL Kindle eReader Deals
- ALL Prime Day Deals
- Not a Prime Member Yet?? Here’s a Amazon Prime Membership FREE Trial
- Making Up by Helena Hunting goes live at midnight!! — “She knows just how to handle the awkwardness that comes with working at an adult toy store. So when the hottest guy she’s ever seen walks into the shop looking completely overwhelmed, she’s more than happy to turn on the charm and help him purchase all of the items on his list. He’s using his business trip as a chance to escape the broken pieces of his life. The last thing he wants is to be put in charge of buying gag gifts for his friend’s bachelor party. Despite being totally out of his element, and mortified by the whole experience, he is pleasantly surprised when he finds himself attracted to the sales girl that helped him. As skeptical as she may be of his motivations, there’s something about him that intrigues her…”
- Victor by Brenda Rothert goes live at midnight!! — He’s a hockey star with a headboard full of notches. She’s a shy NHL concession worker who’s never been kissed. — “I’m living the dream. A poor kid who worked his way into the NHL, I’ll never forget where I came from, though I try to. My past follows me, a nagging reminder that I’ll never be what everyone thinks I am. As the threat of my secret being exposed looms closer, my game slips, leaving me in danger of being cut from my team–the only family I have. I’m losing my hold on everything when a new friend helps me find hope. She’s nothing like the women I’m used to, but by the time I figure out that’s exactly why she’s right for me, I’ve lost my chance with her. Somehow, I have to convince a woman who thinks she’s invisible that she’s the only one I see.“
- Falling With You by Carrie Ann Ryan goes live at midnight!! — “The day I lost my best friend was the day I realized that I’d been living in the past. I’ve tried to find a way to heal, to mend that break. Somehow, I came through it partially whole. But I know I couldn’t have done that without him… The problem is, he once loved my best friend. And now she’s gone, and I refuse to be in that shadow, or worse, a replacement for someone we both loved.” — “I left them all behind. My brother. My family. My best friend. And her. Only she doesn’t realize what she means to me. But before I can make sure she knows, I need to figure out exactly what that is.”
- The Wedding Party by Jasmine Guillory goes live at midnight!! — “Maddie and Theo have two things in common: 1. Alexa is their best friend. 2. They hate each other. After an “oops, we made a mistake” night together, neither one can stop thinking about the other. With Alexa’s wedding rapidly approaching, Maddie and Theo both share bridal party responsibilities that require more interaction with each other than they’re comfortable with. Underneath the sharp barbs they toss at each other is a simmering attraction that won’t fade. It builds until they find themselves sneaking off together to release some tension when Alexa isn’t looking, agreeing they would end it once the wedding is over… But as with any engagement with a nemesis, there are unspoken rules that must be abided by. First and foremost, don’t fall in love.”
- Cupids Anonymous by Lila Monroe goes live at midnight!! — “I’m a professional Cyrano – minus the honking great nose. Need a love note, raunchy sext, or apology letter… But when my most frequent client, the annoyingly charming (or is that charmingly annoying?) Dylan Griffin comes to me with an unconventional new job, I discovers that three little words can add up to one BIG complication. Because he doesn’t want help seducing another swimsuit model (for once in his life). He wants my help winning over his high-school crush (aka, his one true love) – and he’s prepared to make it worth my while.. and this Cupid is soon out of her depth – and head over heels with the last man I expected…”
- Flirty Dirty Enemy by Piper Rayne goes live at midnight!! — “He’s the arrogant Manhattan realtor with billboards advertising his six-pack more than his expertise in negotiations. I’m the competing broker who stupidly moved across the hall from his office… From day one, I’ve been his sworn enemy. Okay, so I might have accidentally stolen one of his clients. Well, is it stealing if the client comes to me? Even our vicious banter and loathing gazes can’t hide the chemistry between us… Just when I think a mutual respect could be born between us, the biggest developer in the city offers us an opportunity that pits us against each other. Time to forget his dreamy eyes and tight abs. Game on.”
- Bitterroot Inn by Devney Perry (one of my TOP FAVORITES) is currently on sale!! I adored this book! It’s a standalone in the amazing Jamison Valley series (perfect for fans of Kristen Ashley) and I highly recommend it! — “Maisy is happily content with the life she’s built for herself and her young son in small-town Prescott, Montana. Her child is thriving, her business is growing, and her family is as close as they’ve ever been. But when a handsome stranger walks into the lobby of her motel, her simple life is swept up in a wave of affection for his gentle heart. None of those feelings can be trusted, though. She made that mistake before with another man. The man she murdered… Hunter was a different man when he first saw Maisy Holt from afar. He took one look at her and ran in the opposite direction. But years later, he’s back in Montana and unable to keep his distance. He shouldn’t have tried to find her but he never was good at rejecting temptation. The promise of the good she could bring into his life is too hard to resist. Maybe if he can disguise the lies and hide the deceit, he can keep her from learning the truth. Because his only chance at a future with her is by burying his past.” (Also, if you didn’t know, the next standalone in this series called The Candle Palace is coming soon!!)
- The Story of Us by Tara Sivec is currently on sale!! This is a second chance military romance and I loved it! — “How much can a man take before he breaks? 1,843 days. That’s how long I survived in that hellhole. They tried to break me, but I resisted. And I owe it all to the memory of warm summer nights, the scent of peaches, and the one woman who loved me more than I ever deserved to be loved. Now, I’ll do anything to get back to her. Only Shelby Eubanks isn’t the girl I left behind all those years ago. She’s someone else, a stranger. My Shelby-my little green-eyed firecracker-would never give up her dreams, would never disappear into her mother’s ambitions. But I won’t give up on her. On us. I may be broken, and scarred, and not the man I used to be, but I will do whatever it takes to remind her of the story of us.”
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
HOT NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- All Grown Up by Vi Keeland (older woman/younger guy romance standalone)
- Dax: by Sawyer Bennett (hockey star marries best friend’s sister to save her life, standalone in Arizona Vengeance series)
- The Prenup by Lauren Layne (unconventional marriage romantic comedy standalone)
- Indulge Me by J. Kenner (novella in Stark Ever After series)
- Just Love by Prescott Lane (best friend’s sister romance standalone)
- Crashing the A-List by Summer Heacock (unconventional Hollywood romance standalone)
- Maybe This Time by Kasie West (small town romance standalone)
- The Enlightenment of Bees by Rachel Linden (travel romance standalone)
- The Shortest Distance Between Love & Hate by Sandy Hall (enemies to lovers romance)
- Heartwood Box by Ann Aguirre (dark, romantic YA suspense novel with an SF edge)
- Past Perfect Life by Elizabeth Eulberg (YA mystery standalone)
- The Golden Hour by Beatriz Williams (historical fiction standalone)
DETAILED LIST: NEW RELEASES
All Grown Up by Vi Keeland — New Release!!
Standalone: “When I first encountered Ford Donovan, I had no idea who he was…well, other than the obvious. Young, gorgeous, successful, smart. Did I mention young? If I did, it bears repeating. Ford Donovan was too young for me. Let’s back up to how it all started. My best friend decided I needed to start dating again. So, without my knowledge, she set up a profile for me on a popular dating site–one that invited men ages twenty-one to twenty-seven to apply for a date. Those nicknamed Cunnilingus King were told they’d go straight to the top for consideration. The profile wasn’t supposed to go live. Another point that bears repeating–it wasn’t supposed to. Nevertheless, that’s how I met Ford, and we started messaging. He made me laugh; yet I was adamant that because of his age, we could only be friends. But after weeks of wearing me down, I finally agreed to one date only–my first after twenty years of being with my high school sweetheart. I knew it couldn’t last, but I was curious about him. Though, you know what they say…curiosity kills the cat. My legs wobbled walking into the restaurant. Ford was seated at the bar. When he turned around, he took my breath away. His sexy smile nearly melted my panties. But…he looked so familiar. As I got closer I realized why. He was the son of the neighbor at our family’s summer home. The boy next door. Only now…he was all man. I hadn’t seen him in years. I left the restaurant and planned to put the entire crazy thing behind me. Which I did. Until summer came. And guess who decided to use his family’s summer home this year?”
Dax: by Sawyer Bennett — New Release!!
Can standalone: “My name is Dax Monahan and hockey is my passion. And if you want to succeed in this sport you have to bust your ass 24/7. I’ve never had a hard time focusing on my career, but when my past comes knocking, no amount of training can prepare me for what lies on the other side of the door. Regan Miles was always like a sister to me. When a shared tragedy brings us face to face after several years, I’m shocked to see just how much she’s changed. Gone is the shy, awkward little girl that always used to chase me and her brother around. Instead, I’m faced with a gorgeous woman who makes it damn hard to concentrate on anything but her. Turns out, she’s in trouble, and the only way out is to get married. I surprise myself when I tell her to marry me. Order her, actually. And most shocking of all, she doesn’t even hesitate before saying yes. So it’s settled. We’re getting hitched and she’s moving to Arizona with me. All platonic, of course. The catch? I never knew I’d fall so hard for my best friend’s little sister.”
The Prenup by Lauren Layne — New Release!!
Standalone: Ten years ago, I married my brother’s best friend. I haven’t seen him since. Until now.
“Charlotte Spencer grew up on the blue-blooded Upper East Side of Manhattan but she never wanted the sit-still-look-pretty future her parents dictated for her. Enter Colin Walsh, her brother’s quiet, brooding best friend, and with him a chance to pursue her dreams. One courthouse wedding later, Charlotte’s inheritance is hers to start a business in San Francisco and Irish-born Colin has a Green Card. Ten years later, they’re happily married. On different coasts. With separate lives. In fact, she hasn’t even seen Colin in a decade, and that’s just fine by her. But fate throws her a curveball when her husband calls her back to New York, and she realize the boy she’s married is long gone. In his place is a shockingly appealing man … who wants a divorce. The problem? The terms of their prenup arrangement state that before either can file for separation, they have to live under the same roof for three months. Now, in order to get divorced, they have to pretend to be married. For real…”
Indulge Me by J. Kenner — New Release!!
“Despite everything I have suffered, I never truly understood darkness until my family was in danger. Those desperate hours came close to breaking both Damien and me, but together we found the strength to survive and hold our family together. Even so, my wounds are deep, and wispy shadows still linger. But Damien is my rock. My hero against the dark and violence. And when dark memories threaten to consume me, he whisks me away, knowing that in order to conquer my fears he must take control. Demand my submission. Claim me completely. Because if I am going to find my center again, I must hold tight to Damien and draw deep from the wellspring of our shared passion.”
Just Love by Prescott Lane — New Release!!
Standalone: “There’s two sides to every love story. The how you fell in love, and the how you fell apart. This is ours. The cardinal rule of friendship is you don’t mess with your friend’s sister. That goes double when she’s his little sister. It was just supposed to be fun. She wasn’t supposed to end up being the love of my life. And I definitely wasn’t supposed to break her heart. Ainsley is a wedding dress designer. That should’ve been a warning that she’s a hopeless romantic. That should’ve clued me in that she believes love conquers all. But there are some things that love can’t fix. I’m one of them. She thinks love is the answer. But love is the reason I let her go.”
Crashing the A-List by Summer Heacock — New Release!!
Standalone: “After four months of unemployment, former book editor Clara Montgomery is officially stuck—stuck sleeping on her little brother’s ugly couch in Queens, stuck scrolling through job listings in search of a new editorial position…and just desperate enough to take on a temporary gig clearing out abandoned storage units. If nothing else, she’s determined to keep her rapidly dwindling savings account intact. Unfortunately, she is in no way prepared for stumbling upon dead snakes or dealing with glass jars that she’s convinced are full of pickled eyeballs. And why does everything seem to smell like beets? Then Clara comes across a unit that was once owned by an escort service and finds the brothel “résumé” of a younger Caspian Tiddleswich, an astonishingly famous British actor. She has no intention of cashing in on her discovery, but her awkward attempts to reassure Caspian that his secret is safe go awry. Now Caspian is convinced that Clara is a blackmailer, the tabloids have her pegged as Caspian’s newest girlfriend…and Clara begins to find the A-lister’s charms more irresistible than she expected.”
Maybe This Time by Kasie West — New Release!!
Standalone: “Weddings. Funerals. Barbecues. New Year’s Eve parties. Name the occasion, and Sophie Evans will be there. Well, she has to be there. Sophie works for the local florist, so she can be found at every big event in her small hometown, arranging bouquets and managing family dramas. Enter Andrew Hart. The son of the fancy new chef in town, Andrew is suddenly required to attend all the same events as Sophie. Entitled, arrogant, preppy Andrew. Sophie just wants to get her job done and finish up her sketches so she can apply to design school. But every time she turns around, there is Andrew, getting in her way and making her life more complicated. Until one day she wonders if maybe complicated isn’t so bad after all… Told over the course of one year and following Sophie from event to event, this delightful novel from master of romantic comedy Kasie West shows how love can blossom in unexpected places.”
The Enlightenment of Bees by Rachel Linden — New Release!!
Standalone: “At twenty-six, apprentice baker Mia West has her entire life planned out: a Craftsman cottage in Seattle, a job baking at The Butter Emporium, and her first love—her boyfriend, Ethan—by her side. But when Ethan declares he “needs some space,” Mia’s carefully planned future crumbles. Feeling adrift, Mia joins her vivacious housemate Rosie on a humanitarian trip around the world funded by a reclusive billionaire. Along with a famous grunge rock star, a Rwandan immigrant, and an unsettlingly attractive Hawaiian urban farmer named Kai, Mia and Rosie embark on the adventure of a lifetime. From the slums of Mumbai to a Hungarian border camp during the refugee crisis, Mia’s heart is challenged and changed in astonishing ways—ways she never could have imagined. As she grapples with how to make a difference in a complicated world, Mia realizes she must choose between the life she thought she wanted and the life unfolding before her.”
The Shortest Distance Between Love & Hate by Sandy Hall — New Release!!
Standalone: “A teen girl starting at a new school is torn between long-held loyalties and a bright new love in this new YA contemporary romance… Paisley is really looking forward to college. She is ready to take charge of her destiny and embrace some new experiences! Finding a hot guy to make out with at her first ever college party seems like a great start…until her best friend informs her that mystery guy is actually Carter Schmitt, Paisley’s sworn enemy who basically ruined their lives in middle school. So much for new people and exciting new experiences. Oh well. Paisley will just pretend he doesn’t exist. Of course that would be easier if Carter, AKA her super-hot-sworn-enemy, hadn’t ended up in three of her classes AND the same work study. Is it too late to rethink this college thing?”
Heartwood Box by Ann Aguirre — New Release!!
Standalone: “When Araceli Flores Harper is sent to stay with her great-aunt Ottilie in her ramshackle Victorian home, the plan is simple. She’ll buckle down and get ready for college. Life won’t be exciting, but she’ll cope, right? Wrong. From the start, things are very, very wrong. Her great-aunt still leaves food for the husband who went missing twenty years ago, and local businesses are plastered with MISSING posters. There are unexplained lights in the woods and a mysterious lab just beyond the city limits that the locals don’t talk about. Ever. When she starts receiving mysterious letters that seem to be coming from the past, she suspects someone of pranking her or trying to drive her out of her mind. To solve these riddles and bring the lost home again, Araceli must delve into a truly diabolical conspiracy, but some secrets fight to stay buried…”
Past Perfect Life by Elizabeth Eulberg — New Release!!
Standalone: “Small-town Wisconsin high school senior Allison Smith loves her life the way it is–spending quality time with her widowed father and her tight-knit circle of friends, including best friend Marian and maybe-more-than-friends Neil. Sure she is stressed out about college applications… who wouldn’t be? In a few short months, everything’s going to change, big time. But when Ally files her applications, they send up a red flag… because she’s not Allison Smith. And Ally’s–make that Amanda’s–ordinary life is suddenly blown apart. Was everything before a lie? Who will she be after? And what will she do as now comes crashing down around her?”
The Golden Hour by Beatriz Williams — New Release!!
Standalone: “A dazzling epic of World War II in which a beautiful young “society reporter” is sent to the Bahamas, a haven of spies, traitors, and the infamous Duke and Duchess of Windsor… The Bahamas, 1941. Newly-widowed Leonora “Lulu” Randolph arrives in the Bahamas to investigate the Governor and his wife for a New York society magazine… But as she infiltrates the Duke and Duchess’s social circle, and the powerful cabal that controls the islands’ political and financial affairs, she uncovers evidence that beneath the glister of Wallis and Edward’s marriage lies an ugly—and even treasonous—reality. In fact, Windsor-era Nassau seethes with spies, financial swindles, and racial tension, and in the middle of it all stands Benedict Thorpe: a scientist of tremendous charm and murky national loyalties. Inevitably, the willful and wounded Lulu falls in love… Then Nassau’s wealthiest man is murdered in one of the most notorious cases of the century, and the resulting coverup reeks of royal privilege. Benedict Thorpe disappears without a trace, and Lulu embarks on a journey to London and beyond to unpick Thorpe’s complicated family history: a fateful love affair, a wartime tragedy, and a mother from whom all joy is stolen… The stories of two unforgettable women thread together in this extraordinary epic of espionage, sacrifice, human love, and human courage, set against a shocking true crime… and the rise and fall of a legendary royal couple.”
LATEST BOOK SALES
50% OFF ★
under $1 ★
under $2 ★
under $1 ★
box set ★
60% OFF ★
under $3 ★
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.