NEW REVIEW & RECOMMENDATION: Say You Still Love Me: A Novel by KA Tucker (My Review)
SQUEEEEEE!!!!!! Omg! I just finished reading this book and it was just AMAZING!!!! As soon as I saw the blurb, I knew I wanted to read this book, plus this author writes SO beautifully and I’ve loved her books for so many years (actually her debut novel was one of the first books I ever reviewed!) And as soon as I started reading the first few pages I was captivated by this second chance love story about a privileged girl who falls for the boy from the wrong side of the tracks over a summer, but they’re torn apart for many years until they’re finally reconnected after more than a decade apart and she thinks he doesn’t know who she is!!! I LOVED everything about this book. My heart raced as I read and I couldn’t put it down! Captivating and beautifully emotional, this was the ultimate HEART-WARMING ROMANTIC ESCAPE and a new top favorite!!! Be sure to pre-order your copy so you don’t miss its release!
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
HOT NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- The Two Week Arrangement by Kendall Ryan (single dad/office romance, Penthouse Affair duet)
- This is Crazy by Natasha Madison (sports romance, can standalone)
- A Single Touch by W Winters (book 3 in Irresistible Attraction series)
- Slay: Rivalry by Laurelin Paige (book 1 in Slay Quartet)
- Wolf Rain by Nalini Singh (shifter romance, Psy-Changeling Trinity series)
- Darkness Rising by Katie Reus (paranormal dragon romance, Darkness series)
- The Beyond by Chloe Neill (paranormal/fantasy/romance, Devil’s Isle series)
- Shadow Rider by Christine Feehan (paranormal crime romance series, The Shadow Series)
- A Reluctant Bride by Jody Hedlund (historical romance)
- #1 Love by T Gephart (second chance romance)
- The Skull Rider by Penelope Sky (book 3 in Skull series)
LATEST BOOK SALES
50% OFF ★
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.