NEW FAVORITE: Down Too Deep by J. Daniels (My Review)
HOLY FREAKING SQUEEEEE!!!!! I just finished reading this absolutely GORGEOUS book!! I read it in one sitting and it was pure ANGSTY ROMANCE GOODNESS!!! The hero is a single dad and the heroine is a single mom and it was SO heart-warming to see them and their kids create a new family out of their two broken ones. It was a SWEET, SWOONY, ANGSTY love story and the ending brought tears to my eyes and just completely perfected the story! I seriously LOVED this book and highly recommend it!! — “I’m not perfect. And that family you want, the one I’m going to give you, it won’t be perfect either, but I swear to God, it’s going to be everything.” — Be sure to grab a copy as it’s NOW LIVE!!!
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
HOT NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- Down Too Deep by J. Daniels (MY TOP FAVORITE, My Review)
- Getting Played by Emma Chase (surprise pregnancy romance, standalone)
- The Play by Elle Kennedy (sports romance, standalone in Briar U series)
- What’s Your Sign? by Lila Monroe (CEO romcom standalone)
- Single in Sitka by Katy Regnery (single dad/travel romance standalone)
- Misadventures at City Hall by Victoria Blue (hot political romance, can standalone)
- Sinners are Winners by Lani Lynn Vale (standalone in KPD Motorcycle Patrol series
- The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes (based on a true story)
- Seven Letters by JP Monninger (love/loss/travel, standalone)
- The Burning Shadow by Jennifer L Armentrout (sequel to The Darkest Star)
- The Beautiful by Renee Ahdieh (paranormal romance, new series)
- What Happens in Paradise by Erin Hilderbrand (sequel to Winter in Paradise)
- Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo (tale of power, privilege, dark magic, and murder set among the Ivy League elite)
LATEST BOOK SALES
50% OFF ★
under $2 ★
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.