TODAY’S BOOK NEWS:
- Decidedly by Chance by Stina Lindenblatt goes at midnight!! — She’s pregnant with another man’s baby. He’s now the father to his little niece… “Single Mom-To-Be Rule #1: watch out for those horny hormones. Oops. After a childhood of bouncing from one foster home to another and a series of failed relationships, I’ve taken matters into my own hands when it comes to starting a family. Or rather, someone else’s hand. And a plastic cup. I’d rather be a single mom than be let down again, and I’m definitely not looking for a baby daddy. That includes sexy workaholic game designer Wes Chiasson, thank you very much.”
- Bayside Romance by Melissa Foster just went live!! — “On the surface, he has it all: a successful business, a loving family, and a close-knit group of friends. But he once endured a heartbreak so painful, he was sure he’d never feel anything for a woman again. A chance encounter at a music festival with a gorgeous, down-to-earth blonde proved him wrong, but when morning came, the woman who made him crave more was gone. A serendipitous evening reunites her with her devastatingly delicious one-night stand, and the connection is just as intense as she remembered… Moonlight conversations lead to steamy kisses, and as romance blooms, it stirs a love too real to deny.”
- Forever My Saint by Monica James (All The Pretty Things Trilogy) goes live at midnight!! — “All hope was lost until Zoey Hennessy walked back into my world, shaking it up beyond repair when she uttered two simple words. He’s alive. She speaks of her brother, my Saint, the man who lost everything to set me free. I believed he was dead. I saw it with my own two eyes. But when Zoey proves he’s alive and being held captive by a monster, I know what I have to do. It’s time I saved him. The plan is dangerous, and there are no guarantees I will survive. But if this nightmare has taught me one thing, it’s that I don’t cower in fear. I am a woman hell-bent on getting back the man she loves, and nothing, no one will stand in my way.”
RARE SERIES SALE – LIMITED TIME – TOP FAVORITES:
- The Will by Kristen Ashley JUST WENT ON SALE!! This book is currently being made into a movie (they’re filming now!!!) and it is AWESOME!! And all the books in the series are on sale. Each one is a standalone about a different couple. They’re all gorgeous romances! And if you’re new to KA books, the first one here would be an amazing first Kristen Ashley book to start with! — “Early in her life, Josephine Malone learned the hard way that there was only one person she could love and trust: her grandmother, Lydia Malone. Out of necessity, unconsciously and very successfully, Josephine donned a disguise to keep all others at bay. She led a globetrotting lifestyle on the fringes of the fashion and music elite, but she kept herself distant. While Josephine was trotting the globe, retired boxer Jake Spear was living in the same small town as Lydia. There was nothing disguised about Jake. Including the fact he made a habit of making very bad decisions about who to give his love. But for Josephine and Jake, there was one person who adored them. One person who knew how to lead them to happiness. And one person who was intent on doing it. Even if she had to do it as her final wish on this earth.” (my review)
- Soaring by Kristen Ashley JUST WENT ON SALE!! — “Her boxes aren’t even unpacked when she meets Mickey Donovan, a man who lives across the street, a man so beautiful Amelia takes one look at Mickey and knows she wants it all from him. The problem is, she finds out swiftly that he’s friendly, he’s kind, but he doesn’t want everything back. Amelia struggles to right past wrongs in her life at the same time find out who she wants to be. She also struggles with her attraction to the handsome firefighter who lives across the street. But Amelia will face a surprise when her friendly neighbor becomes not-so-friendly. As Amelia and Mickey go head to head, Amelia must focus on winning back the hearts of her children. She soon discovers she also must focus on winning the heart of a handsome firefighter who understands down to his soul the beautiful heiress who lives across the street is used to a life he cannot provide.” (my review)
- The Time In Between by Kristen Ashley JUST WENT ON SALE!! — “After a painful loss, Cady Moreland is coming to Magdalene to start the next chapter of her life. A chapter that began eighteen years ago but had a heartbreaking ending. The time in between was full of family and friendship, but Cady could never get the man she fell in love with all those years ago out of her heart. Coert Yeager has learned to live without the girl who entered his life right when she shouldn’t and exited delivering a crippling blow he never would have suspected. The time in between was full of failing to find what he was missing…and life-altering betrayal. But when that girl shows up in Magdalene and buys the town’s beloved lighthouse, even if Coert wants to avoid her, he can’t. A fire in town sparks a different kind of flame that won’t be ignored.” (my review)
MORE BOOKWORM NEWS:
- Beard With Me by Penny Reid just went live!! — “No one is better at surviving than Scarlet St. Claire and making the best out of circumstances beyond her control is her specialty. In an apocalyptic situation, she’d be the last person on earth, hermitting like a pro, singing along to her CD Walkman, and dancing like no one is watching. She is clever, she is careful, and she is smart… except when it comes to Billy Winston… No one is better at fighting than Billy Winston and raging against his circumstances—because nothing is beyond his control—is his specialty. In an apocalyptic situation, he’d be the first person on earth to lead others to safety, overcome catastrophe, or die trying. He is fearless, he is disciplined, and he is honorable… except when it comes to Scarlet St. Claire.“
- Fake Date by Monica Murphy just went live!! — “Working at Bliss Lingerie, she deals with all sorts of—interesting clientele. Yet no one sparks her interest more than the ultra-rich, ultra-sexy businessman who frequents her shop, buying delicate little “gifts” for the women in his life… But one day, he sends her a gift. Then another—and another. So when she walks into his office demanding to know why he can’t stop sending her gifts, he makes her an offer she somehow can’t refuse: be his fake girlfriend for the weekend while attending his brother’s engagement party…”
- The Billionaire’s Secret by Nana Malone (sequel to Bodyguard to the Billionaire) just went live!! — “It was supposed to be a simple job. Go to the Winston Isles, stand in for my billionaire double for a few weeks. But between the kidnapping attempt and accidentally falling in love with my bodyguard, things have been far from simple… The good news, at least now the woman I love knows who I really am. The bad news is, no one else knows and someone is still trying to kill me. I came to the Winston Isles to save my mother’s life, now I’ve got so much more than I bargained for. The trick will be to hold on to my brand new life and not get killed in the process.”
- Flame by Chelle Bliss just went live!! — “Her childhood was filled with the roar of a motorcycle and the hum of a tattoo gun. Fresh out of college, she’s about to start working at her family’s tattoo studio. But when she shows up the first day, she never expects to run into someone tall, dark, and totally sexy from her not-so-innocent past… He’s a bossy biker with a cocky attitude and an even bigger ego. He came to Inked to start over. New town. New job. New roots. None of that included coming face-to-face with the hot chick who spent a week in his bed before she vanished without a trace. But when his dark family history catches up with him, can he stop her from being caught in the crossfire?”
- Love on Lexington Avenue by Lauren Layne just went live!! — “There are no good men left in New York City. At least that’s her conviction after finding out her late husband was not the man she thought he was. Determined to rid her home of anything that reminds her of her cheating husband, she sets out to redesign her boring brownstone and make it something all her own. But what starts out as a simple renovation becomes a lot more complicated when she meets her bad-tempered and rough-around-the-edges contractor Scott Turner…”
- Don’t Say A Word by Amber Lynn Natusch (murder mystery) just went live!!
- One Woman by Lisa Renee Jones (Naked Trilogy) just went live!!
- Wylde Fire by Sarah Robinson (fake marriage) just went live!!
- The Captive by Elle Kennedy (thrilling romance) just went live!!
- Merciless by Gina L Maxwell (taboo romance) just went live!!
SALES ON FAVORITE BOOKS:
- The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons is ON SALE!! This is my #1 FAVORITE BOOK IN THE WHOLE WORLD! It’s the only time I’ve ever given out a 10 star rating and since it’s price usually is about $12, this is a BIG sale! You can read my reviews of the trilogy here but if you want a life changingly epic love story that will basically ruin all other books for you, this is the story to read!!! It’s breathtaking and just… just trust me on it! And if you want to see what other people say about it, someone who read this book on my recommendation sent me this message after: “OMG!!!! I do NOT think I will EVER be the same after that read… Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for recommending this read. Honestly will not be the same after this story. Every person with half a brain and the ability to read should be required to read this book. It’s a life changer.”
- Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan is ON SALE!! This is one of the most unique and beautiful love stories I’ve read! It’s a complete standalone and I can’t recommend it highly enough! — “But the moment I meet Archer Hale, my entire world tilts on its axis and never rights itself again. Until I trespass into his strange, silent, and isolated world, Archer communicates with no one. Yet in his whiskey-colored eyes, something intangible happens between us. There’s so much more to him than just his beauty, his presence, or the ways his hands communicate with me. On me. But this town is mired in secrets and betrayals, and Archer is the explosive center of it all.”
- Sweet Dreams by Kristen Ashley is ON SALE!! This is a standalone in the Colorado Mountain series and the hero is one of the most infuriatingly alpha bikers you’ll ever read about! — “When the rough-around-the-edges Tate meets the high-class Lauren, he thinks she won’t fit in at Bubba’s. Yet there’s more to Lauren than meets the eye, and Tate soon sets his mind on claiming her as his own. Before long, they can’t deny the attraction that’s pulling them together. But when violence strikes the town, threatening the women in it, their sweet dreams may come to an end.”
JUST ANNOUNCED: Riven Knight by Devney Perry (Tin Gypsy #2)
OMG. OMG!!! This is the second standalone in the upcoming Tin Gypsy series and I LOVE EVERYTHING THIS AUTHOR WRITES so I couldn’t be more excited for this!!! — “Genevieve Daylee didn’t expect to be standing in front of a judge on her twenty-seventh birthday. But ever since her life became entangled with a former motorcycle gang, she’s learned not to expect anything but trouble… the father she met beside her mother’s grave is as much of a stranger as Isaiah Reynolds, the broken man with soulless eyes standing beside her in front of the judge… Isaiah is her protector from the murderer at large in Clifton Forge. Though he’s more like a riven knight in dented armor than a prince on a white stallion. She knows next to nothing about him, other than he works as a mechanic. As of tonight, he’ll be sharing her bathroom. And, according to the judge, Isaiah is now her husband.” — Be sure to pre-order both Gypsy King and Riven Knight!!! And check out all Devney Perry books at this link!
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
HOT NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- If It’s Only Love by Lexi Ryan (single dad romance, standalone in The Boys of Jackson Harbor series)
- Always With You by Layla Hagen (bossy hero romance, standalone)
- Anywhere by Susan Fanetti (second chance romance, Sawtooth Mountains series)
- Code Name: Sentinel by Sawyer Bennett (bodyguard romance, standalone in Jameson Security series)
- Wrapped In Ink by Carrie Ann Ryan (contemporary romance, standalone in Montgomery Ink: Boulder series)
- Sinful Like Us by Krista & Becca Ritchie (bodyguard romance, Like Us series)
- Captivating In Love by Bella Andre & Jennifer Skully (standalone romance in The Maverick Billionaires series)
- Fighting Absolution by Kate McCarthy (friends to lovers romance, standalone)
- The Open Door by Laurelin Paige (erotic romance, standalone novella in Found series)
- Testaments: The Sequel to The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- The Institute by Stephen King (“gut-wrenchingly dramatic story of good vs. evil”)
LATEST BOOK SALES
under 2 ★
under $2 ★
under $2 ★
under $1 ★
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.