TOP RECOMMENDATION: Timid: A Lark Cove Novel by Devney Perry (My Review)
It’s here, you guys!! HOLY FREAKING SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!! YES YES YES!!! This was HIGHLY ANTICIPATED books of this whole year and is now one of my TOP FAVORITES!! Oh my gosh, for those of you who (like me) LOOOOOOVE reading about FUNCTIONAL couples who TALK through their issues and fall CRAZY IN LOVE, then this is the book for you!!!! These characters, their emotions, their romance, their everything FELT SO REAL!! So genuine. So heart-felt. I seriously loved reading every word of this story! Plus, there was even a suspenseful twist towards the end that kept me GLUED TO THE PAGE!! I could not put this book down, I loved every word, and I recommend it to EVERYONE!!!!! It can standalone and it’s LIVE so be sure to grab your copy!!! And then, preorder Tragic – the next standalone!
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- Tragic: A Lark Cove Novel by Devney Perry was just announced and I am SO EXCITED for it! It’s the third standalone in the AMAZING Lark Cove series!! Devney Perry is one of the BEST AUTHORS I’ve ever read so whenever she announced a new book, I immediately preorder! — “He wants nothing more than solitude. After an unthinkable tragedy destroys his family, he’s cut off all ties to his former life so he can battle his grief the only way he knows how. Alone… So when she knocks on his door, rambling on about being his new neighbor, he slams the door in her face. But his gruff demeanor doesn’t scare her. She’s set on living in Montana and starting over after a terrible divorce. And she wouldn’t mind having a fling to chase away the pain of her husband’s betrayal. Her handsome, albeit rude, neighbor is the perfect candidate… Yet what neither of them suspect is that their no-strings affair will result in the surprise of her lifetime—and his worst fear.” — Be sure to read Tattered (AMAZING!!) and Timid (also AMAZING!!) now and pre-order Tragic (CAN’T WAIT!!) too!!
- Fall: VIP by Kristen Callihan was just announced!! SQUEEE!! Can’t wait! It can standalone! — “The first time I met Jax Blackwood things went a little sideways. In my defense, I didn’t know he was Jax Blackwood—who expects a legendary rock star to be shopping for groceries? More importantly, a blizzard was coming and he was about to grab the last carton of mint-chocolate chip. Still, I might have walked away, but then he smugly dared me to try and take the coveted ice cream. So I kissed him. And distracted that mint-chip right out of his hands. Okay, it was a dirty move, but desperate times and all that. Besides, I never expected he’d be my new neighbor. An annoying neighbor who takes great pleasure in reminding me that I owe him ice cream but would happily accept more kisses as payment. An irresistible neighbor who keeps me up while playing guitar naked–spectacularly naked–in his living room. Clearly, avoidance is key. Except nothing about Jax is easy to ignore—not the way he makes me laugh, or that his particular brand of darkness matches mine, or how one look from him melts me faster than butter under a hot sun. Neither of us believes in love or forever. Yet we’re quickly becoming each other’s addiction. But we could be more. We could be everything. All we have to do is trust enough to fall.”
- Professor Feelgood by Leisa Rayven was announced!! It can standalone! — “Ambitious book editor Asha Tate is a hopeless romantic. Despite her mediocre track record with men, she believes in swooning, sighing, and the everlasting love of true soul mates. Sure, sex is okay, but she’s not someone who’s ever been driven by her animal urges. Until now. When Asha stumbles upon the scorching hot Instagram feed of someone calling himself Professor Feelgood, she falls in lust for the first time. Not only is she left panting over photos of the professor’s insane body, but his angst-filled poetry about losing his one true love speaks straight to her soul. Desperately in need of a bestseller for her struggling publishing company, Asha knows the professor’s potential to sell to his millions of loyal followers could be the lifeline her bosses need. However, the ink is barely dry on a book deal before she realizes she’s made a terrible mistake. Sure, the professor is incredibly talented and sexier than any man has a right to be, but the man behind the persona isn’t at all who she pictured. In real life, he’s intense, arrogant and infuriating…”
- The Last Letter by Rebecca Yarros was announced!! It’s a standalone! — “Beckett, If you’re reading this, well, you know the “last-letter” drill. You made it. I didn’t. Get off the guilt train, because I know if there were any chance you could have saved me, you would have. I need one thing from you: Get out of the army and get to Telluride. My little sister Ella’s raising the twins alone. She’s too independent and won’t accept help easily, but she has lost our grandmother, our parents, and now me. It’s too much for anyone to endure. It’s not fair. And here’s the kicker: there’s something else you don’t know that’s tearing her family apart. She’s going to need help. So if I’m gone, that means I can’t be there for Ella. I can’t help them through this. But you can. So I’m begging you, as my best friend, go take care of my sister, my family. Please don’t make her go through it alone. Ryan”
- Love With Me by Kristen Proby was announced!! — “Best friends from college. Plus-ones since med school. A chance for something new… Jace Crawford heals hearts for a living. More than that, medicine is his life. To become the leading cardiothoracic surgeon on the west coast, he’s made sacrifices. No social life. He barely has time to sleep. Love? Forget about it. But when everything goes horribly wrong on his table, and he unexpectedly loses a patient, Jace is suspended from work. When a man has nothing but his job, what does he do when that’s gone? Joy Thompson collects unwanted strays. A dog with one eye, a three-legged cat, a bird that swears like a sailor? All part and parcel of her veterinary business. It helps pass the time. Until Jace calls out of the blue to ask her out on a real date. Spending extra time with him is dangerous. Her feelings for her best friend have always been stronger than simple companionship. If she gets attached, what happens when he goes back to work and leaves her behind? But as the weeks progress, falling for each other is inevitable. This time, Jace’s heart is the one that will need fixing before both of them end up broken.”
- Fragments of Ash by Katy Regnery was announced!! It’s a modern fairytale standalone, inspired by Cinderella! — “My name is Ashley Ellis… I was thirteen years old when my mother – retired supermodel, Tig – married Mosier Răumann, who was twice her age and the head of the Răumann crime family. When I turned eighteen, my mother mysteriously died. Only then did I discover the dark plans my stepfather had in store for me all along; the debauched “work” he expected me to do. With the help of my godfather, Gus, I have escaped from Mosier’s clutches, but his twin sons and henchmen have been tasked with hunting me down. And they will stop at nothing to return my virgin body to their father …dead or alive.”
- Saint by JB Salsbury was announced!! It’s book 2 in the Mercy series! — “Milo sold his soul to the devil to save an angel. Now he’s after revenge. There are worse prisons than the lush estate of a notorious drug smuggler in Mexico. Mercy lives out her days alone and hidden from the world, but her sleep is riddled with nightmares of the muti and all the boys and girls just like her who weren’t lucky enough to get away. If the people who kept her as a child are in Mexico, is it possible she could find them? What starts as vigilante justice unravels a web of human trafficking deeper and darker than Milo and Mercy could’ve imagined. When she comes face-to-face with the people she once considered family, she proves she is far from the Angel they raised her to be.”
- Faking It: An Audible Original by K Bromberg was just announced!! (Get a free audio trial + 2 free audiobooks here!) It’s a standalone! — “Zane Phillips mistook me for his dog walker. It shouldn’t surprise me that the man with a suit more expensive than my rent would assume that I was there to serve him. The positive? I put him in his place. The negative? I missed my job interview because of it. Now I find out he’s a rich Australian entrepreneur, and he wants to make up for tanking my interview. Yes, he’s impossibly hot – but he’s also an arrogant jackass – so…no thanks. But after a little white lie I tell spirals out of control, I’m somehow offered the chance to play Zane’s girlfriend to help promote his new dating website – and the best part? He can’t say no because he’ll get caught in his lie, too. Little did I know this would entail sharing a tour bus with him for the next few months. The fact that the bus has just one bed isn’t the most ideal of circumstances, but this spokesperson gig might be the kick in the pants my career needs, so why not take a chance? Famous last words. Now I’m crisscrossing the country – and sharing that bed – with the one guy I can’t stand. And even worse, my traitorous body is wondering at every turn what it’s like to be down under the gorgeous Australian. But as the miles unfurl, so does our passion…and if I’m not careful, I might end up believing that fairy tales really do come true.”
- If I Only Knew: An Audible Original by Corinne Michaels was just announced!! (Get a free audio trial + 2 free audiobooks here!) It’s a standalone! — “My life was perfect – until a shocking tragedy pulled the rug out from underneath me. My children were left without a father. I was without a husband and a provider. Instead of wallowing in my grief, I buried myself in my work at Dovetail Enterprises. Landing the promotion as the CEO’s right hand was exactly what I needed. Getting saddled with Milo Huxley as an assistant is exactly the opposite. I can’t stand him. He’s arrogant, irresponsible, and out for my job. As if that’s not bad enough, he has to be devastatingly sexy, and have a posh English accent that makes me squirm on top of it all. I’ve had enough unpredictability for one lifetime, thank you. But soon enough, we’re fighting less and laughing more. He’s there for me when no one else is. And those good looks aren’t the only panty-dropping thing about him. If I only knew what to do about it….
- Gentleman Sinner by Jodi Ellen Malpas was just announced!! — “But one act of kindness will completely upend everything she’s so carefully built-putting her right back in the crosshairs of danger she’s been so desperate to avoid… When Theo Kane shows up like a knight in shining armor, Izzy can’t help thinking she’s been saved from one threat and exposed to another. His imposing physique, the harsh lines of his face, and the wariness of everyone who comes close are just a few clues to Theo Kane’s notorious reputation. The man is positively terrifying. But with Izzy, he’s tender and a complete gentleman, and her fascination with the mysterious beast of a man becomes too powerful for her to walk away…”
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
HOT NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- Timid by Devney Perry (MY TOP FAVORITE!!!! standalone in Lark Cover series)
- Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren (romantic comedy standalone)
- Kiss the Girl by Tara Sivec (modern fairytale romance, standalone in The Naughty Princess Club)
- Flirting with Forever by Kendall Ryan (friends to lovers romance standalone)
- One Perfect Kiss by Jaci Burton (sports romance, standalone in Hope series)
- One More Moment by Samantha Chase (rocker romance, standalone in Band on the Run)
- Fighting for What’s His by Laura Kaye (fighter romance, standalone in Warrior Fight Club series)
- Leverage in Death by J. D. Robb (mystery in In Death series)
- Dark Sentinel by Christine Feehan (PNR in Carpathian series)
- In Her Bones by Kate Moretti (mystery/thriller)
- When the Lights Go Out by Mary Kubica (mystery/thriller)
- Cross Her Heart by Sarah Pinborough (mystery/thriller)
- Bound for Sin by Tess LeSue (Western romance, standalone in Frontiers of the Heart series)
- Mess Me Up by Lani Lynn Vale (biker romance, The Bear Bottom Guardians MC)
DETAILED LIST: NEW RELEASES
Timid by Devney Perry — New Release!!
Can standalone: “She has always been shy. Her quiet demeanor was something she’s always embraced. That is, until he moves to town. The one man she desperately wants to take notice struggles to remember her name… Year after year, she stands by, watching as the bartender slash playboy drowns his demons in beer and sex. Then one night, he shows up at her door, suddenly aware that the girl he’s seen around is now a beautiful woman. Except what he doesn’t remember is that this visit isn’t his first. They spent a night together once before. A night he’s forgotten, thanks to a bottle of tequila. A night that crushed a timid girl’s heart, and set a broken man on the path to heal them both.”
Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren — New Release!!
Can standalone: “Hazel knows she’s a lot to take—and frankly, most men aren’t up to the challenge. If her army of pets and thrill for the absurd don’t send them running, her lack of filter means she’ll say exactly the wrong thing in a delicate moment. Their loss. She’s a good soul in search of honest fun.
Josh has known Hazel since college, where her zany playfulness proved completely incompatible with his mellow restraint. From the first night they met—when she gracelessly threw up on his shoes—to when she sent him an unintelligible email while in a post-surgical haze, Josh has always thought of Hazel more as a spectacle than a peer. But now, ten years later, after a cheating girlfriend has turned his life upside down, going out with Hazel is a breath of fresh air.
Not that Josh and Hazel date. At least, not each other. Because setting each other up on progressively terrible double blind dates means there’s nothing between them…right?”
Kiss the Girl by Tara Sivec — New Release!!
Standalone: “A struggling antiques collector finds herself falling in love with a millionaire playboy; but can she ever be a part of his world?
While her friends have broken free of their insecurities, she’s struggling to come out of her shell. Her ex-husband took away her voice and her self-confidence, and she’s drowning under a sea of debt to afford the alimony she has to pay him. She refuses to ever fall for a man’s charms again, and is determined to make her own way.
When her house and her beloved antiques are taken by the bank after too many missed payments, she finds herself adrift until the infuriatingly charming Eric Sailor comes to her rescue. Although she can’t stand the millionaire playboy, his kindness and unconditional support reveal hidden depths and a love that she never imagined she could find…”
Flirting with Forever by Kendall Ryan — New Release!!
Standalone: “I’ve waited years for the perfect girl, yet she was right in front of me all along.
My best friend, Natalie, has been by my side through everything. Leaning on my shoulder, borrowing my sweatshirts…and making my pants too tight when she flashes me that sassy smile that drives me crazy. But she has no idea about that last part. She doesn’t have a clue I’ve felt this way about her for years. Until one night after too many cocktails, we fall into bed together. I’m flirting with my forever…she just doesn’t know it yet.”
One Perfect Kiss by Jaci Burton — New Release!!
Can standalone: “She has always craved a sense of home. She bought a house, has a new job as an English teacher, she’s made wonderful friends, and she’s taking in stray animals that no one else wants. Now she’s flirting with fellow teacher and hot high school football coach Zach Powers…
A former pro football player, he had to pull back when a career-ending knee injury forced him to rethink his future. Now he’s happy calling plays as Coach. If he could just get her to stop benching his players for their poor grades, life would be perfect. Instead, she drives him crazy as the stern teacher at school and the sexy woman of his dreams outside of the classroom. He knows she’s been hurt in the past, but he wants to be that guy she can trust…”
One More Moment by Samantha Chase — New Release!!
Can standalone: “Julian Grayson is taking a break …from his cheating fiancée, from his band, from his life in the spotlight. Charlotte Clark is devoted to her work to save the world, to help the homeless, to get a broken man back on his feet.
When she offers to pay for his coffee, the world-famous drummer assumes she wants something from him. But she has no idea who he is, and he can’t resist keeping up the charade—being incognito is a novelty and a relief. He’ll have to tell her…eventually. But as she cheerfully undertakes to transform his life, he realizes there’s something about her that gives him what he hasn’t felt in years: hope.”
Fighting for What’s His by Laura Kaye — New Release!!
Can standalone: “Private investigator Billy Parrish is good at three things—fighting, investigating, and sex. MMA training keeps his war-borne demons at bay—mostly, and one night stands ensure no one gets too close. But then his best friend from the Army Rangers calls in a favor.
Shayna Curtis is new to town, fresh out of grad school, and full of hope for the future. With a new job starting in a month, she’s grateful when her brother arranges a place for her to stay while she apartment hunts. But she never expected her roommate to be so brooding. Or so sexy…”
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.