SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT: this is a series of interconnected standalones with each book written by a different favorite author of mine!
- Lies and Lullabies (Hush Note Book 1) by Sarina Bowen : — “Once upon a time, he gave me a summer of friendship, followed by one perfect night. We shared a lot during our short time together. But he skipped a few crucial details. I didn’t know he was a rock star. I didn’t know his real name. Neither of us knew I’d get pregnant. And I sure never expected to see him again. Five years later, his tour bus pulls up in Nest Lake, Maine. My little world is about to be shattered by loud music and the pounding of my own foolish heart…”
- Rifts and Refrains (Hush Note Book 2) by Devney Perry: — “Quinn is content to live in a world away from her family and the cage of her youth. Her only regret is leaving Graham Hayes behind without a goodbye. No matter how many sold-out stadiums she plays, no matter how many crowds sing her songs, his voice haunts her when the music stops. When a family tragedy forces her to return home to Montana, she plans to leave the second she’s paid her respects. But seeing Graham again turns her life upside down. As a boy, he wasn’t able to make her stay. As a man, he might be her future…”
- Muses and Melodies (Hush Note Book 3) by Rebecca Yarro: — “If I can keep Hush Note’s leading guitarist, Nixon Winters, on the straight and narrow for the next six months, I’ll finally get my own band to manage—assuming we don’t kill each other first. The egotistical, irritating rock star is fresh out of rehab, but it’s obvious his demons followed him home—and now I’m sleeping down the hall. I’ve watched him self-destruct every summer, and with album deadlines and tour dates looming, I can’t let it happen again. My career is in his hands. But tattoos can’t cover every scar, and I’m starting to see through his trademark, irresistible charm to the damage beneath. Everyone wants the rock star. I’m falling for the man…”
- In Black Dagger Brotherhood news, the next book in the series was announced: Lover Unveiled, Sahvage’s book. Coming 2021.
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
- The Honey Don’t-List by Christina Lauren (‘charming’ office romance, standalone)
- The Sinner by JR Ward (PNR, Black Dagger Brotherhood series)
- Number Neighbors by Emma Hart (sexy romantic comedy, standalone)
- Finding Forever by Marie Force (finale to Treading Water series)
- Not According to Plan by AM Madden (unexpected pregnancy romance)
- That Night by KI Lynn (unexpected pregnancy romance)
- Pike by TM Frazier (gritty romance, The Pawn Duet)
- Twice a Wish by Pepper Winters (dark romance, Goddless Isles series)
- Sexy Love by Carly Phillips (single mom/forbidden romance, standalone in The Sexy series)
- Chute Yeah by Lani Lynn Vale (enemies to lovers, The Valentine Boys series)
LATEST BOOK SALES
under $2 ★
40% OFF ★
63% OFF ★
63% OFF ★
under $1 ★
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.