- Fallen Jester by Devney Perry (Tin Gypsy series) just went live!! — “He loves his life… So when a one-night stand surprises him at a family barbecue and claims she’s pregnant with his child, he’s certain he’s died and gone to hell… She took one night off from her structured life. One. And now her wild fling with the local bad boy has turned her life sideways. Her dreams and academic career are circling the drain, and none of it would have happened if she’d stayed far, far away from him. Except avoiding him is impossible [and] he refuses to leave her side when a series of strange accidents put her and their baby at risk. But are they accidents? Or is she standing in the middle of a battlefield she doesn’t understand? Her only allies are people she barely knows. And a man who has the potential to steal her heart…”
- Fake by Kylie Scott just went live!! — “He walks the red carpet. She’s more familiar with vacuuming one. When a scandal tarnishes the reputation of hot as hell A-lister, Patrick Walsh, he needs a reputation rescue, pronto. Enter waitress Norah Peers–a nobody who’s average with a capital A. She’s available, dependable, and has sworn off men for the rest of her natural born life. In other words: the perfect match for a no-strings fake romance. For the right amount of money, she can avoid waitressing and play the part of his dependable down-to-earth girlfriend. What she can’t avoid–dammit–is the growing steam between them…”
- Wild North by J Salsbury just went live!! — “To me, he was Grizzly. To the world, I would learn, he’s someone else completely. I should have died on that mountain. But he rescued me. More animal than man, he’s cold, distant, and fiercely territorial. He seems to hate me for simply breathing, and yet, he brought me back to life. After my return to the city, I can’t stop thinking about him. His rough hands, intense glare, and the way he cared for me as if I meant something to him. He tells me he’s dangerous. That I’m not safe around him. I would eventually understand why he warned me away. But by then it’s too late. My heart is his.”
- Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren just went live!! — “She is a data and statistics wizard, but no amount of number crunching can convince her to step back into the dating world. Raised by her grandparents—who now help raise her seven-year-old daughter—she has been left behind too often to feel comfortable letting anyone in. But then she hears about GeneticAlly, a buzzy new DNA-based matchmaking company that’s predicted to change dating forever. Finding a soulmate through DNA? The reliability of numbers: This she understands. At least she thought she did, until her test shows an unheard-of 98 percent compatibility with another subject in the database: one of GeneticAlly’s founders. This is one number she can’t wrap her head around, because she already knows him. The stuck-up, stubborn man is without a doubt not her soulmate…”
- My Vegas Groom by Piper Rayne just went live!! — “Waking up next to a stranger wearing a wedding ring was not on the itinerary… I came to Las Vegas for a quick girl’s trip, but somehow ended up a married woman. What I thought would stay in Vegas followed me back to my small town. Of course, my new husband—an MMA champion fighter—couldn’t find me alone at my house to tell me he wants to give our impromptu nuptials a shot. He has to tell me in front of my entire family and half the town. The two of us couldn’t be more opposite, but he offers me a deal I can’t refuse which involves me pretending we’re happily married for three months. Yeah, a lot of things can change in that short amount of time, most importantly catching feelings for a man whose lifestyle I despise.”
- Shielding Devyn by Susan Stoker just went live!! — “He fell for Devyn the moment he met her. She’s beautiful, smart, funny, and stronger than she thinks, especially after beating a serious childhood illness. Unfortunately, she’s also skittish around him, and seemingly not interested in a relationship of any kind. But he isn’t one to give up easily… But when the very reason she fled her hometown shows up unexpectedly, He suspects she’s ready to bolt once again. Neither believe she’s in any kind of danger…until she is. Now he, and the rest of his Delta team, have to band together to save one of their own.”
- My Cruel Salvation by J Kenner (Fallen Saint series) just went live!! — “He’ll keep her safe, no matter the price. She has uncovered his dark and dangerous secrets… Bound by a shared past and the hope of a blissful future, they grow even closer, each exposing more of themselves as their love deepens. But now that his true identity has been publicly revealed, old enemies appear, intent on destroying him. And while he vows to enlist all of his resources to protect her, she soon realizes that the only way to save them both is to take the last, final step to fully join him in the dark.”
- Devil’s Deal by Aleatha Romig (Devil’s series) just went live!! — “New Orleans is my world, my realm, and my domain. After what I’ve done, some people say I’m the devil. I say I’m a man who knows what he wants, and nothing stops me from getting what I desire. I took New Orleans, and now I want Emma O’Brien. As the daughter of my father’s rival and sworn enemy, her fate is to be my wife. Emma is in my world now. It’s time she makes a deal with the devil.
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
- Fallen Jester by Devney Perry (small town, surprise pregnancy romance, Tin Gypsy series)
- Fake by Kylie Scott (opposites attract/Hollywood romance, standalone
- Wild North by J Salsbury (bossy hero/angsty romance, standalone in The North Brothers series)
- Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren (opposites attract romance, standalone)
- My Vegas Groom by Piper Rayne (unexpected wedding romance, The Greene Family series)
- Shielding Devyn by Susan Stoker (romantic suspense, standalone in Delta Team Two series)
- Devil’s Deal by Aleatha Romig (dark romance, Devil’s series)
- My Cruel Salvation by J Kenner (billionaire romance, Fallen Saint series)
LATEST BOOK SALES
45% OFF ★
under $1 ★
under $2 ★
under $1 ★
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.