- Dream Spinner by Kristen Ashley just went live!! — “She has finally met the man of her dreams. Yet years of abuse from her demanding father have left her petrified of disappointment… But when a stalker sets their sights on her, there’s only one man she dares to hope can help… He knows she is the only woman for him. Yet despite the attraction burning between them, she refuses to let him in. The former soldier is determined to woo her into letting down her walls. And when danger comes calling, he’s up against more than her wary and bruised heart. Axl will do anything to prove to her that they’re meant to be, but first, he’ll need to keep her safe.“
- Dear Roomie by Kate Meader just went live!! — “He isn’t here to make friends. Coming from a legacy of hockey greatness, he has games to win and things to prove… No booze, no sugar, and definitely no women. She’s the master of the side hustle. She’ll walk your dog, brew your espresso, and pick up your dry-cleaning, all while rocking it in Warrior pose. Standing still is impossible for her, because the moment she starts to slow down, it’ll come rushing back in a torrent. The memories. The pain. The heartbreak. Their meet-cute is more of a freeze-cute. Besides, they already know each other. He’s the rude, entitled customer at her coffee shop, or what used to be her coffee shop since she just got fired–because of Mr. Extra Shot Americano himself. He didn’t intend to get her fired. He didn’t intend to rescue a dog after the poor thing ended up in the lake. And he definitely didn’t intend to acquire a new roommate… Now this perfect storm of events are about to wreak havoc on his neatly-ordered life. He isn’t here to make friends, and he’s certainly not here to lose his heart to a puppy, a team, or a chaos agent like her. But then we don’t always get what we want …”
- Shadow Storm by Christine Feehan just went live!! — “She has watched each of her brothers find happiness in love while her own heart was shattered by a lover’s betrayal. For two years she’s stayed as far away from him as possible—until she learns that he’s been shot during a hostile takeover of his family’s territory. Her first instinct is to call her brother for help, and soon the entire clan arrives to bring him back from the brink of death and protect them from further attack. With one choice she has re-exposed herself to his intoxicating pull and dragged her family into their private war…”
- A Fate of Wrath & Flame by KA Tucker just went live!! — “Gifted thief Romeria has flourished from her days as a street kid pilfering wallets to survive. Now she thrives, stealing jewels from the rich under the involuntary employ of New York City’s most notorious crime boss. But when an enigmatic woman secures her services at swordpoint, Romeria is plunged into a startling realm of opposing thrones, warring elven, and elemental magic she cannot begin to fathom…”
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
- Dream Spinner by Kristen Ashley (Alpha romance, Dream Team series)
- Dear Roomie by Kate Meader (hockey romance, standalone in Rookie Rebels series)
- Shadow Storm by Christine Feehan (paranormal romance, The Shadows series)
- Legacy by Nora Roberts(romantic suspense, standalone)
- A Fate of Wrath & Flame by KA Tucker (fantasy/paranormal/romance)
LATEST BOOK SALES
45% OFF ★
55% OFF ★
under $2 ★
under $3 ★
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.