- Freed by EL James (Fifty Shades as told by Christian) just went live!! — “You are cordially invited to the wedding of the decade, when Christian Grey will make Anastasia Steele his wife. [But] marriage brings its own challenges. Their passion for each other burns hotter and deeper than ever, but Ana’s defiant spirit continues to stir Christian’s darkest fears and tests his need for control. As old rivalries and resentments endanger them both, one misjudgment threatens to tear them apart. Can Christian overcome the nightmares of his childhood and the torments of his youth, and save himself? And once he’s discovered the truth of his origins, can he find forgiveness and accept Ana’s unconditional love? Can Christian finally be freed?”
- The Rival by Kendall Ryan just went live!! — “Being stranded in remote Canada with a hottie? Wasn’t part of my summer plans. Dump my cheating ex? Check. Land an amazing job with Boston’s professional hockey franchise? Check. Fall stupidly in love with hockey’s favorite bad boy? Ugh. After wasting years of my life with the wrong person, I told myself all I wanted was a little no-strings fun. Enter a wealthy, handsome, notorious playboy who’s equal parts charming and dangerous as hell to my wounded heart. After enduring a very public breakup of his own, the sexy player doesn’t want to be anyone’s forever. Too bad he barreled his way into my heart, instead of just my bed. But this professional athlete knows a thing or two about competing, and he won’t let go so easily.”
- Southern Heat by Natasha Madison just went live!! — “After being left for dead, I was given a fresh start by my knight in shining armor. My protector. I never had a family before they took me in. But I don’t know how to stay or trust. I always had a bag packed and ready just in case I needed to escape again. Like they say, old habits die hard. Being in the shadows is lonely, but lonely is safe.” — “I was the quiet one, the one who stood in the back and watched things unfold. The cowboy who only cared about his horses instead of the glory. Until I found her fighting for her life. Something inside me shifted, and I couldn’t stop it. I couldn’t stop protecting her. I fell in love with her with one look because she was my soul mate. Even though I knew I couldn’t make her stay.”
- Fool For You by Kelly Elliot just went live!! — “It was only supposed to be for a few months, so where was the harm in going along with it? That is, until the fake engagement Landon and I came up with after a misunderstanding threw us both into the spotlight, and threatened to destroy the lives we had both worked so hard for. Somewhere along the way, though, we realized everything had changed. So, we made a vow to one another when we crossed the line from being best friends to lovers, that neither one of us would get hurt. But that’s the thing about promises made, they are often broken, and the fallout can be catastrophic. So, when the real world comes crashing down into the fake world we’d created, neither of us knew who would break our vow first, and more importantly, which one of us would survive the betrayal.”
- Grace and Glory by Jennifer L Armentrout (Harbinger series) just went live!! — “Trinity Marrow has lost the battle and her beloved Protector. Even with both demons and Wardens on her side, Trin may not win the war against the Harbinger. Bringing Lucifer back to the world to fight the Harbinger is probably a really, really bad idea, but they’re out of options—and the world’s ultimate fallen angel is the only being powerful enough to impact the outcome. As Trin and Zayne form a new and more dangerous bond and Lucifer unleashes Hell on earth, the apocalypse looms and the world teeters on the end of forever. Win or lose, one thing is certain—nothing will ever be the same.”
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid just went live!! — “Malibu: August 1983. It’s the day of Nina Riva’s annual end-of-summer party, and anticipation is at a fever pitch. Everyone wants to be around the famous Rivas: Nina, the talented surfer and supermodel; brothers Jay and Hud, one a championship surfer, the other a renowned photographer; and their adored baby sister, Kit. Together the siblings are a source of fascination in Malibu and the world over—especially as the offspring of the legendary singer Mick Riva… By midnight the party will be completely out of control. By morning, the Riva mansion will have gone up in flames. But before that first spark in the early hours before dawn, the alcohol will flow, the music will play, and the loves and secrets that shaped this family’s generations will all come rising to the surface.”
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
- Freed by EL James (Fifty Shades as told by Christian)
- The Rival by Kendall Ryan (sports romance, standalone in Looking to Score series)
- Southern Heat by Natasha Madison (cowboy romance, standalone in Southern Series https://amzn.to/3v877tq)
- Fool For You by Kelly Elliot (pretend engagement romance, standalone in Southern Bride series)
- Grace and Glory by Jennifer L Armentrout (fantasy/forbidden love, Harbinger series)
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid (contemporary fiction, standalone)
LATEST BOOK SALES
45% OFF ★
55% OFF ★
under $2 ★
under $3 ★
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.