In the shadows of the night in Caldwell, New York,
there’s a deadly war raging between vampires and their slayers.
And there exists a secret band of brothers like no other
– six vampire warriors, defenders of their race.
Here’s what you need to know about this series:
- It is a MUST read for any fans of Paranormal Romance.
- It is HOT (and I mean smokin’, fan-yourself H O T).
- The vamps are A.L.P.H.A. Possessive, protective, absolutely badass fighters who are also intensely tender and swoon-worthy lovers).
- The world building is fantastic and builds with each book.
- Each book focuses on one main couple with the rest of the Brotherhood (and their mates) as side characters.
- Each book has a completely resolved, happy, swoony ending.
- They should be read in order, each one builds on the next.
- This books are ADDICTIVE! I dare you to read just one!!
- So yeah… highly, highly recommended! Unfortunately I read them before my blogging days so I don’t have reviews for them but each one is amazing!
**Note about the casting: the pictures are not “exact” but they’re close to how I see the characters. Hair length/color or tats might change but these guys have the right “feeling” to me for some of these Brothers…
Book 6.5: Father Mine (Zsadist & Bella novella)
Book 8: Lover Mine (John Matthew & Xhex)
Book 11: Lover At Last (Qhuinn & Blay)
Book 12: The King (Wrath & Beth)
Book 13: The Shadows (Trez and iAm)