LIVE EARLY: Just One Year by Penelope Ward (standalone)
I LOVE this author’s books and this new “emotional, friends-to-lovers college romance with a sexy British hero” JUST WENT LIVE EARLY!!! — “The beginning of my sophomore year in college was off to a rough start. On the first day of orientation, I had an altercation with an infuriating British dude in a campus bathroom. (The ladies’ room was out of order. So, I used the men’s room. Don’t judge.) I got home later that night and realized that the foreign student we were expecting to rent a room in my parents’ house was allergic to our cat. So, the spare room went to someone else: Caleb—the British guy from the men’s room. And so it began…my love-hate story with Caleb Yates. Or was it hate-love in that order? The guy knew how to push every one of my buttons. Sometimes I’d email him to express my aggravation and disdain. He’d actually rewrite my own words and send them back to me. That was the type of infuriating person Caleb was. So frustrating. And… Sometimes incredibly funny and endearingly sweet. And hot. He eventually grew on me, and Caleb soon became one of my best friends that year. Too bad he was headed back to England soon, so nothing could happen between us—for so many reasons. I definitely couldn’t fall in love with him, especially since all we had was just one year.” — Be sure to grab a copy!!
MORE NEW RELEASES:
- Great and Precious Things by Rebecca Yarros just went live!! — “Six years ago, when he came back from war without his younger brother, no one in the small town of Alba, Colorado, would forgive him—especially his father. He left, swearing never to return. But a desperate message from his father brings it all back. The betrayal. The pain. And the need to go home again. But home is where the one person he still loves is waiting. The one woman he can never have. Because there are secrets buried in Alba that are best left in the dark. If only he could tell his heart to stay locked away when she whispers she’s always loved him, and always will…”
- Unforgiven by Jay Crownover just went live!! — “He’s a model lawman: cool and collected, with a confident swagger to boot. Too bad all that Texas charm hasn’t gotten him anywhere in his personal life, especially since the only girl he ever loved has always been off-limits. But then he is assigned to investigate her father’s mysterious death, and he’s forced back to the town—and the woman—he left behind. When he left, he broke her already battered heart. And now that he’s working on her father’s case, avoiding him is impossible. She can handle him and her unwanted feelings—until he puts his life on the line to protect her. Suddenly, she realizes that he could be taken away from her…for good.”
- The Rising by Kristen Ashley (The Rising series #4) just went live!! — “Once upon a time, in a parallel universe, there existed the continent of Triton. The land was filled with beauty, but it was also splintered by war. Out of the chaos grew a conspiracy to reawaken the Beast, a fearsome creature who wrought only tragedy and devastation. The only way to stop him was to fulfill an ancient prophecy: Triton’s four strongest warriors must wed its four most powerful witches, binding all nations together and finally bringing peace to the land.”
- Better Than Sexy by Carly Philips just went live!! — “Insta-love only happens in the movies. Insta-lust? That she’d buy into. Until she meets take-charge club owner Landon Bennett and falls head over heels at a glance. When hot as sin Landon Bennet offers sexy songstress Vivienne Clark a summer residency at his popular Manhattan nightclub, it’s the opportunity of a lifetime and she can’t resist. Add in the man’s obvious interest and seductive attention and life is perfect. Until she puts together the pieces of his past. Fate might have brought them together, but is the intimate relationship they’ve been building strong enough to overcome the the secret Vivi is hiding?”
- The Two Date Rule by Tawna Kenske just went live!! — “She has one simple rule: never go on a date with anyone more than twice. Now that her business is providing the stability she’s always needed, she can’t afford distractions. Her two-date rule will protect her just fine…until she meets him. After one date—one amazing, unforgettable date—he isn’t ready to call it quits, despite his own no-attachments policy, and he’s found a sneaky way around both their rules…”
- Titan’s Addiction by Anna Zaires (Wall Street Titan #2) just went live!! — “One determined billionaire: He knows how to get what he wants, and he’s never wanted anything as much as he does Emma. The cat-loving redhead may have walked out of his life, but he’s not about to let her go. One wary cat lady: Bookstore clerk Emma Walsh has had her heart broken by the ruthless billionaire once, and she’s not about to forget it. Marcus can chase her down all he likes, but winning her back is another story. One queen-sized bed: All is fair in love and war, and the new battlefield is a guest room with a single bed. To the winner go the spoils… Let the games begin.”
- Rebel: Wolfes of Manhattan One by Helen Hardt just went live!! — “When Rock Wolfe was fourteen, he tried to kill his father. Twenty years later, someone else finished the job. Now Rock is returning to New York for the reading of the billionaire’s will. No way did Derek Wolfe leave anything to his oldest son, but according to Rock’s brother, his presence is required. Estate attorney Lacey Ward isn’t looking forward to the reading… When Rock enters the conference room, Lacey is stunned. He’s a rebel–a biker all muscled and gorgeous in black leather. This won’t be easy, especially since she can’t stop staring at him.”
- How To Love Your Elf by Kerrelyn Sparks (paranormal romance) just went live!!
- The Darkest King: William’s Story by Gena Showalter (paranormal romance, Lords of the Underworld series) just went live!!
- Knight Awakening by Rebecca Zanetti (post-apocalyptic romance, The Scorpius Syndrome series) just went live!!
- Revenge by Laurelin Paige (Slay Quartet #3) just went live!!
- Crowne of Lies by CD Reiss goes live at this week!! — “He needs one year from her. Twelve months living in his house, holding his hand, wearing his ring on her finger, and in exchange, she’ll get her father’s company in the divorce settlement. They have one year to convince his skeptical parents that they’re happily in love, and he’s settled enough to run Crowne Industries. She wants the company badly enough to live with a man who will never love her. She’ll sleep in his room and kiss him for show. Her heart may melt whenever he’s around, and his touch may ignite a fire inside her, but surrender will break her heart. She’s sure she can last a year without giving him her body. She’s wrong.”
- Savoring Mila by Terri Anne Browning goes live at this week!! — “One night. That was all we had, all we needed. It was a chance meeting in a New York City club while I was in town for a wedding. Our paths were never going to cross again. But I lied. One night wasn’t enough.” — “New York City was my dream. Work for the best tattoo artist in the country, build up my own client list, then start my own ink shop wherever I wanted. Then I met her. One night. That was what we agreed. But even as I was telling her goodbye, I was already planning our forever.”
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
- Just One Year by Penelope Ward (friends-to-lovers college romance with a sexy British hero, standalone)
- Great and Precious Things by Rebecca Yarros (heart-wrenching story about family, betrayal, and ultimately how far we’re willing to go on behalf of those who need us most, standalone)
- Unforgiven by Jay Crownover (suspenseful romance between a tough Texas Ranger and his first love, standalone in Loveless series)
- The Rising by Kristen Ashley (fantasy romance, The Rising series)
- Better Than Sexy by Carly Philips (insta-lust romance, standalone in The Sexy Series)
- The Two Date Rule by Tawna Kenske (romantic comedy, standalone)
- Rebel: Wolfes of Manhattan One by Helen Hardt (biker romance)
- Revenge by Laurelin Paige (Slay Quartet #3)
- Titan’s Addiction by Anna Zaires (conclusion to Wall Street Titan duet)
- How To Love Your Elf by Kerrelyn Sparks (paranormal romance)
- The Darkest King: William’s Story by Gena Showalter (paranormal romance, Lords of the Underworld series)
- Knight Awakening by Rebecca Zanetti (post-apocalyptic romance, The Scorpius Syndrome series)
- Crowne of Lies by CD Reiss (marriage of convenience romance)
- Savoring Mila by Terri Anne Browning (contemporary romance, Angels Halo MC Next Gen)
LATEST BOOK SALES
50% OFF ★
40% OFF ★
63% OFF ★
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.