RECOMMENDATION: Inappropriate by Vi Keeland (standalone, My Review)
OMG OMG OMG!!!! I loved this book and read it in one sitting!! My gosh, I wasn’t expecting it to be such an emotional roller coaster but HOLY FEELS!! This story had it all: a tortured but swoony hero, a strong and confident heroine, a sexy hot romance, moments that absolutely broke my heart, and an ending that brought happy tears to my eyes! I absolutely LOVED this book and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an addictive new romance to fall in love with!!! This is a NEW FAVORITE recommendation and it’s a complete standalone! — “Fairytales have a Prince Charming and a bad guy. Life isn’t so black and white. Sometimes Prince Charming is both.” — Be sure to grab a copy as it’s now live!!
RECOMMENDATION: Riven Knight by Devney Perry (Tin Gypsy #2, My Review)
WOOHOOOO!!! I love this book and I love the series! It was a highly anticipated book I’d been super excited to read ever since starting this series and it was AWESOME! It was equal parts mystery and romance. The romance was a slow-build with a very unconventional start, a very strong heroine, and a hero with a dark past! The mystery kept me guessing and actually genuinely surprised me with a twist or two! While this book is focused on one couple, the whole story is a continuation from the first book and I was so glad to get all the answers I’d been searching for while still being excited to read more! This is definitely a NEW FAVORITE!!! Be sure to grab your copy of Riven Knight as it’s NOW LIVE! And if you’re completely new to this series, definitely start reading with the first book Gypsy King!
RECOMMENDATION: Come Back For Me by Corinne Michaels (can standalone, My Review)
HOLY FREAKING SQUEEEEEEEE!!!! I absolutely love love LOVED this book and just could not put it down!!! My heart was racing the whole time I was reading. It was easily the best book I’ve read in a long time! It was seriously ANGSTY, but also incredibly ROMANTIC and full of DEEP FEELS!!! I seriously could not put it down (even cancelled dinner plans to keep reading it!) and honestly it was EXACTLY the type of book I needed right now!! It’s a second chance love story with a bit of a twist. It has a strong heroine, a protective hero, and a little bit more that I don’t want to spoil for you but if you’re looking for a GORGEOUS BOOK, then I definitely would highly HIGHLY recommend this book!!
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
- Frenemies by Emma Hart (single dad romance/comedy, standalone)
- Heartland by Sabrina Bowen (friends to lovers romance, standalone in True North seriesseries)
- Wherever You Are by Krista & Becca Ritchie (Bad Reputation Duet #2)
- And Then One Day by Samantha Chase (best friend’s brother romance, standalone in Magnolia Sound series)
- Marriage on Madison Avenue by Lauren Layne (romantic comedy, The Central Park Pact series)
- Insatiable by Helen Hardt (Steel Brothers Saga)
- Fashion Jungle by Kathy Ireland & Rachel Van Dyken (Women’s Fiction standalone)
- The Romeo Effect by Lila Monroe (romantic comedy, standalone in Cupids series)
- Bastard Bachelor Society by Sara Ney (The Bachelors Club #1)
- Firecracker by Kelly Jamieson (neighbors in love/firefighter romance, standalone)
- Hunting for a Highlander by Lindsay Sands (historical romance, standalone in Highland Brides series)
- Vendetta Road by Christine Feehan (paranormal romance, Torpedo Ink series)
- Wicked Bite by Jeaniene Frost (paranormal romance, Night Rebel series)
- Darker Than Love by Anna Zaires & Charmaine Pauls (enemies to lovers romance, standalone)
- Cowboy Villain Damsel Duel by Ginger Scott (“Riversale meets Inception”, unique coming of age YA romance)
LATEST BOOK SALES
50% OFF ★
under $2 ★
40% OFF ★
40% OFF ★
63% OFF ★
50% OFF ★
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.