JUST ANNOUNCED: Slow Burn by Kristen Ashley (Moonlight and Motor Oil Series)
OMG!!!!!!! Slow Burn is the second standalone following THE AMAZING The Hookup which I LOOOOOOVED and is about another couple!! — “Tobias Gamble knew from a young age precisely the kind of woman he was going to make his. She was not going to be like his mother. She was going to be like the mother he claimed. In other words, she was going to be just right. And when Toby returns to his hometown of Matlock, Kentucky and claps eyes on Adeline Forrester, he knows she’s the one. The problem is, his brother Johnny has a new girlfriend. And Addie is her sister. Last, Toby would do nothing to hurt Johnny’s chance at happiness. Toby hangs around town to get to know the woman Johnny fell in love with. He also hangs around to get to know Addie. But he’s fallen hard, and he knows the best thing for him—and Addie—is for him to leave. Addie Forrester is thrilled her sister Eliza found a good, solid man. Johnny Gamble is the salt of the earth. The best guy in the world. The best except for his brother, Toby. Toby doesn’t know it, but Addie’s fallen hard too. He’s perfect, except for the fact that he’s hands off and it’s torture, being friends with Toby when she wants so much more. Addie also has a lot on her mind. She’s got bills to pay, her young son needs food, Christmas is coming and her job at the grocery store just isn’t cutting it. Toby is steering clear of Addie. Addie is steering clear of Toby. But everyone around them knows this is the slow burn. Because just like Eliza and Johnny, Addie and Toby were made for each other.” — If you’re looking for an absolutely FANTASTIC ROMANCE to read be sure to grab The Hookup to read now and pre-order Slow Burn!!!!!
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
HOT NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- When August Ends by Penelope Ward (age gap summer romance, standalone)
- The Last Letter by Rebecca Yarros (emotional military romance, standalone)
- The Promise by RL Mathewson (romantic comedy, standalone in Neighbor from Hell series)
- Evermore by Corinne Michaels (second chance romance, standalone novella in Salvation series)
- Sweet Liar by Laurelin Paige (first in Dirty Sweet Duet, book #2: Sweet Fate)
- Lost and Found by Lexi Blake (romantic suspense, standalone in Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten)
- Unforgettable You by Brenda Novak (second chance romance/single mom heroine, can standalone)
- The Duke of Distraction by Darcy Burke (historical romance, standalone in The Untouchables series)
- That’s Not What I Heard by Stephanie Kate Strohm (YA fiction)
- The Huntress by Kate Quinn (military fiction)
- We Must Be Brave by Frances Liardet (military fiction)
LATEST BOOK SALES
50% OFF ★
66% OFF ★
under $1 ★
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.