- Getting Schooled by Emma Chase was just announced! This is a standalone “audible original” novel (click here for audiobook) that sounds so fun! — “He has this whole life thing figured out. The cocky, charismatic former high school star quarterback is an idolized football coach and “cool” teacher in the hometown where he’s not just a golden boy — he’s platinum. He has good friends, a great house on the lake, and the best damn sidekick a man could ask for: Snoopy, the albino beagle. The she comes home… When he offers to show his former high school sweetheart the secrets of his winning teacher ways, she jumps at the chance – and then has to stop herself from jumping him. Good friends are all they can ever be. Or…these teachers just might end up getting schooled by love.”
- Savage Prince by Meghan March was just announced!! It’s the first book in the Savage Trilogy which is a spinoff of the Anti-Heroes Trilogy but can be read separately! — “I do what I want and who I want. I don’t follow anyone’s rules—even my own. I knew I shouldn’t touch her, but it didn’t stop me. Didn’t stop me the second time either. Only made me want a third. My lifestyle suits the savage I am, and she doesn’t. But Temperance Ransom is my newest addiction, and I’m nowhere near ready to quit her yet. I’ll have her my way, even if it means dragging her into the darkness. Hopefully it doesn’t kill us both.
- Kissing The Boss: A Cinderella Story by Linda Kage was just announced!! This is a standalone in a series of modern fairytale retellings. I loved the first one Monster Among the Roses: A Beauty and the Beast Story! — “What’s the one thing you shouldn’t do when your boss is your ruthless evil widowed stepmother who hates your guts more than anyone? Kiss the man she’s interested in. So what does she find herself doing? Yep, she kisses the one man her stepmother wants, who also happens to be the CEO of the company where she works. Can we say doomed?… After the death of her father, her life has been stuck in a rut. But that begins to change after meeting a dashing stranger during the office Halloween party. Now she has to navigate vengeful stepmothers, meddling stepsiblings, and gorgeous guys in hot pursuit to reach her happily ever after…
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
HOT NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- Combust by K. Bromberg (sexy firefighter romance, standalone in Everyday Heroes series)
- Wildcat by Max Monroe (sports romance romantic comedy, can standalone)
- Still Me by Jojo Moyes (same heroine as Me Before You and After You)
- A Crack in Everything by L.H. Cosway (unique romance “Life used to be simple. I was a city girl with humble dreams. Then Dylan O’Dea broke into my flat…”, first book in The Cracks Duet)
- Escape by Jay Crownover (forbidden romance with a cowboy, standalone in The Getaway Series)
- The Upside to Being Single by Emma Hart (fun sexy romantic comedy standalone)
- Indecent Exposure by Tessa Bailey (sexy forbidden cop romance, standalone in The Academy series)
- Moonlight Sins by Jennifer L. Armentrout (romantic suspense with mysterious/dangerous hero, standalone in de Vincent series)
- Runaway Groom by Lauren Layne (reality TV show romantic comedy, standalone in I Do, I Don’t series)
- Hostage by Skye Warren & Annika Martin (dangerous romance standalone)
- Bigger Rock Boxed Set by Lauren Blakely (4 NYT best selling romantic comedies for the price of 1 book!!)
- Final Siege by Scarlett Cole (a a sexy ex-Navy SEAL and a headstrong investigative journalist get a second chance at love, standalone in Love Over Duty series)
- Dangerous Witness by Katie Reus (military romantic suspense/second chance love, standalone in Redemption Harbor Series)
- Tempting Love by Kelly Elliot (contemporary romance, standalone in Cowboys & Angels series)
- Icing on the Cake by Ann Marie Walker (royalty romance/comedy, standalone in Wild Wedding Series)
- Hold On Tight by J. Kenner (bad boy romance, standalone in Man of the Month series)
- We Were One by Elizabeth Reyes (male POV of Girl In The Mirror, but both novels can standalone)
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory (long distance love, standalone)
- Dark in Death by J. D. Robb (murder mystery, In Death series)
- Say You’ll Remember Me by Katie McGarry (forbidden romance, mature YA standalone)
- Unraveled by Lauren Dane (contemporary romance standalone in Whiskey Sharpe series)
- Heat: A Dragon Romance by Donna Grant (fantasy romance, Dark Kings series)
- Surrender to the Highlander by Lynsay Sands (historical romance, standalone in Highlander series)
- Wallflower Most Wanted by Manda Collins (historical romance, standalone in Studies in Scandal series)
- Beyond Scandal and Desire by Lorraine Heath (historical romance, standalone in Sins for All Seasons series)
DETAILED LIST: NEW RELEASES
Combust by K. Bromberg — New Release!!
Can standalone: “She has been burned… By her boyfriend she found in her bed with someone else. By the contract she signed that obligates her to work with him until the songs for his new album are complete. By her agent when she asked him to keep their breakup on the down-low.
When she finds herself in Sunnyville, she refuses to let her new roommate burn her too. Still… a rebound has never looked so good. That’s her first thought when she sees firefighter Grady Malone. Sexy. Charismatic. Unapologetic. He’s a man who carries his own scars—the ones on his back, the survivor’s guilt on his soul, and the fear in his heart. When an unexpected visitor puts their roommate status to the test, will their undeniable attraction burn out, or will they both take a chance and play with fire?”
Wildcat by Max Monroe — New Release!!
Can standalone: Wildcat: a football formation in which the ball is snapped, not to the quarterback, but to another player lined up in the quarterback position.
Wild, Cat: a beautiful woman from the sky, who hooked me against the rails, and has me on the ropes. Sweet like honey, with a hint of sass burning behind her pretty brown eyes, she took over my heart without warning.
I’m Quinn Bailey, quarterback for the New York Mavericks. Sports analysts predicted I’d break records and take my team all the way. But no one predicted this. And just like the other team, I never saw it coming.
Hostage by Skye Warren & Annika Martin — New Release!!
Standalone: “I’d never even kissed a boy the night I met Stone. The night I saw him kill. The night he spared my life. That was only the beginning… He turns up in my car again and again, dangerous and full of raw power. “Drive,” he tells me, and I have no choice. He’s a criminal with burning green eyes, invading my life and my dreams… The police say he’s dangerously obsessed with me, but I’m the one who can’t stop thinking about him. Maybe it’s wrong to let him touch me. Maybe it’s wrong to touch him back. Maybe these twisted dates need to stop. Except he feels like the only real thing in my world of designer labels and mansions. So I drive us under threat, until it’s hard to remember I don’t want to be there. Until it’s too late to turn back.”
Still Me by Jojo Moyes — New Release!!
Can standalone: “Louisa Clark arrives in New York ready to start a new life, confident that she can embrace this new adventure and keep her relationship with Ambulance Sam alive across several thousand miles. She is thrown into the world of the superrich Gopniks: Leonard and his much younger second wife, Agnes, and a never-ending array of household staff and hangers-on. Lou is determined to get the most out of the experience and throws herself into her job and New York life within this privileged world.
Before she knows what’s happening, Lou is mixing in New York high society, where she meets Joshua Ryan, a man who brings with him a whisper of her past. In Still Me, as Lou tries to keep the two sides of her world together, she finds herself carrying secrets–not all her own–that cause a catastrophic change in her circumstances. And when matters come to a head, she has to ask herself Who is Louisa Clark? And how do you reconcile a heart that lives in two places?”
A Crack in Everything by L.H. Cosway — New Release!!
Duet: “Life used to be simple. I was a city girl with humble dreams. Then Dylan O’Dea broke into my flat, held me against the wall and told me to stay quiet.
It was like in the movies, where the universe zeros in on a single scene. I looked into his eyes and knew he was going to change me… I had no idea that one day he’d build an empire from what we started together. But before that, there was love and happiness, tragedy and epic heartbreak… My name is Evelyn Flynn and I’m going to tell you about the crack in everything.”
Escape by Jay Crownover — New Release!!
Can standalone: He is used to being overshadowed and overlooked. After all, he’s the youngest brother and the most laid back one in the family. Very few things in life have had the ability to rile him up and get under his skin. At the top of that list is his childhood friend Brynn Fox…no…Brynn Warner. The fact that they share a last name was the one thing that has the power to light him up and spin him out of control like no other. There was no calm, cool and collected when it comes to all the reasons why she had to become part of his family. It’s slowly killing him to keep wanting what he can’t have, so he sees only one way to stop himself from doing something they’ll both regret…he has to leave.
Everything inside of her is calling out to find him, to follow, to bring him home. She is used to being stuck between a rock and a hard place. After all, she’s the daughter of an unrepentant gold-digger who never once blinked at being the cause of her daughter’s pain and suffering. Very few things in her life have ever brought happiness and a sense of security. At the very top of that list is him.
She has unwaveringly loved him since the first minute she laid eyes on him. He was everything she ever wanted and everything she knew she could never have. Sometimes the right choice is the one that hurts the most and hers had to make a few that felt like they might be the end of her.
When he takes off, one thing is clear, the only choice she has is to go after him. She’s going to bring her wayward cowboy home….whatever it takes.
The Upside to Being Single by Emma Hart — New Release!!
Standalone: “If anyone asks, I knew better than to flash my boobs for Mardi Gras beads. I still don’t know why I did it. Maybe it was the dare from my two best friends. Or maybe it was the quiet guy in the corner of that same balcony with piercing gray eyes, wavy dark hair, and a smile so tempting I wanted to climb up there and lick it off his face. Maybe it was because I never thought I’d see them again. Not that it matters. Not today. Because the hotel I manage was finally bought—and the guy who walks in and introduces himself as my new boss is Mr. Tall, Dark, and Silent…
There are many upsides to being single.
Your new boss knowing what your boobs look like? Not one of them.”
Runaway Groom by Lauren Layne — New Release!!
Can standalone: For one charming playboy, getting cast on a Bachelor-esque reality TV show is the shock of a lifetime—until he finds love where he least expects it. And now the chase is on!
His reputation as a ladies’ man has been greatly exaggerated, but none of that matters after a drunken bet lands him on a reality TV show that matches runaway grooms with wannabe brides. Now he’s stuck at a Hawaiian resort with nineteen women competing to drag him back to the altar—and one contestant who’s even more miserable than he is. He has no idea how feisty, independent Ellie Wright wound up in the cast, but it’s obvious she hates his guts. And if there’s one thing he likes, it’s a challenge…
Indecent Exposure by Tessa Bailey — New Release!!
Can standalone: “He isn’t a police officer yet, but there’s already an emergency. His new firearms instructor is the same sexy Irish stranger he locked lips with last night. The Olympic gold medalist and expert markswoman is now officially off-limits, but he’s never cared much for rules…
She’s been cooped up in a shooting range for too long. A wild love affair is just what she needs to let loose, though she never imagined it would be with her smokin’ hot trainee. She cannot get involved with him—but a quick fling? Perfect. Falling hard for a charismatic recruit with an equal amount of sex appeal and secrets? Bloody stupid… [But] he’ll do anything to keep her in his life… except tell her about his past. But a tiny lie of omission never hurt anyone, right?”
Moonlight Sins by Jennifer L. Armentrout — New Release!!
Can standalone: She has always played it safe until she learned a very painful lesson. Now she’s starting over with a job in the Louisiana bayou— and a scorching encounter with a stranger, only to discover he’s Lucian de Vincent … her new employer. The de Vincent brothers share a massive fortune and a dark reputation. She cares for their troubled sister, but a menacing presence in the mansion—and the ever-present temptation of Lucian—prove dangerously distracting.
His grandmother claimed de Vincent men fall in love once—and hard. Apparently, it’s his turn. Her compassionate care of his twin makes him want to lay himself bare. But some secrets are better for her not to know. The recent “suicide” of his father is the latest in a string of deaths on the estate. Someone is eliminating the de Vincents. And the best way to get to him may be through her…
Dangerous Witness by Katie Reus — New Release!!
Can standalone: When the woman he loved walked out of his life, he was certain she did so willingly—with the cool two-million his father had offered as incentive to walk away. So when the former Marine scout sniper learns that she didn’t take a dime of his father’s payoff, he realizes he made an epic mistake. He’s determined to make things right and reclaim his woman…
When he accused her of taking his father’s bribe, she was devastated that he thought so little of her. So she walked away with her pride intact and her heart broken. Now, months later, an overheard conversation puts her in the crosshairs of a dangerous criminal with powerful connections. With nowhere else to turn, she has no choice but to put all her trust in the man who broke her heart.
Icing on the Cake by Ann Marie Walker — New Release!!
Can standalone: “She doesn’t have time for men. She’s far too busy trying to open a cupcake shop with her silent partner and best friend, not to mention catering her brother’s wedding. And let’s face it, it’s not like Prince Charming is going to stroll into the bakery and sweep her off her feet.
Henry has been a prince his entire life but for one wild wedding he wants to be nothing more than an “Average Joe”, or in this instance, “Average Hank”. However, when a case of mistaken identity and a batch of burned cupcakes ends in a night of passion, they must decide if theirs is a recipe for disaster or the makings of true romance.”
Hold On Tight by J. Kenner — New Release!!
Can standalone: “Strong arms. Piercing eyes. Meet Mr. February. Remodeling expert Spencer Dean doesn’t trust women. Not after his fiancée left him at the altar seven years ago, breaking his heart and hardening his soul… He’s tried to forget her—but when she shows up at his construction site begging for help, he can’t deny that he still wants her. More than that, he wants to punish her… She tells him that she has a deal for a property-based reality show that will launch with the remodel of a popular Austin bar. The problem? The network insists that he step in as her partner.
He agrees. But only on terms that are provocative, demanding, and wildly sensual. It’s the perfect set-up for extracting revenge. But he doesn’t expect to fall for her all over again…”
Dark in Death by J. D. Robb — New Release!!
Can standalone: It was a stab in the dark.
On a chilly February night, during a screening of Psycho in midtown, someone sunk an ice pick into the back of Chanel Rylan’s neck, then disappeared quietly into the crowds of drunks and tourists in Times Square. To Chanel’s best friend, who had just slipped out of the theater for a moment to take a call, it felt as unreal as the ancient black-and-white movie up on the screen. But Chanel’s blood ran red, and her death was anything but fictional.
Then, as Eve Dallas puzzles over a homicide that seems carefully planned and yet oddly personal, she receives a tip from an unexpected source: an author of police thrillers who recognizes the crime—from the pages of her own book. Dallas doesn’t think it’s coincidence, since a recent strangulation of a sex worker resembles a scene from her writing as well. Cops look for patterns of behavior: similar weapons, similar MOs. But this killer seems to find inspiration in someone else’s imagination, and if the theory holds, this may be only the second of a long-running series.
The good news is that Eve and her billionaire husband Roarke have an excuse to curl up in front of the fireplace with their cat, Galahad, reading mystery stories for research. The bad news is that time is running out before the next victim plays an unwitting role in a murderer’s deranged private drama—and only Eve can put a stop to a creative impulse gone horribly, destructively wrong…
Final Siege by Scarlett Cole — New Release!!
Can standalone: He’s a former SEAL who is all about the future he’s created with his Navy brothers in Eagle Securities, taking assignments in the most dangerous places, and doing things no one but ex-military would attempt. But when an urgent phone call brings his troubled past—and the woman he once loved—into the present, it’s a chance to redeem himself that he can’t refuse.
An investigative journalist researching an explosive story, she tells herself she got over him—and his role in her brother’s death—a long time ago. But the first moment she sees him at her bedside in an overseas hospital, she knows it’s not true. Every moment together rekindles the desire that once burned between them, and now that she’s a target, he won’t let her out of his sight. To protect her, he’ll risk it all—including his life…
Heat: A Dragon Romance by Donna Grant — New Release!!
Nikolai is a dragon shapeshifter who knows well the meaning of loss. Orphaned and raised to be a Dragon King, he never accepts defeat. Now, Nikolai prefers his solitude. . .until a beautiful, irresistible woman calls upon him for help—and Nikolai’s whole world goes up in flames.
Ever since MI5 agent Esther woke to discover her mind taken over with magic, she feels like a stranger to herself. She looks to a notorious dragon, one who has the power to help her find her memory. But as she and Nikolai come closer to discovering what really happened to her, a dangerous passion ignites between them. Can this lone Dragon King help the woman he’s grown to love to uncover the truth about her past—or will a deep and fiery danger tear them both apart…
Surrender to the Highlander by Lynsay Sands — New Release!!
Can standalone: Edith Drummond owes her life to Niels Buchanan and his brothers. Waking after an illness to a castle overrun by rugged Highlanders is disconcerting, but so is learning that she’s slowly being poisoned. Niels insists on staying by her side, and Edith soon discovers that even more dangerous is her wild attraction to the fierce warrior.
Niels has never met a more courageous—or enticing—woman than Lady Edith. The idea of such a bonny lass being forced to enter a nunnery is more than any red-blooded Scotsman could bear. He’ll gladly marry her himself. But while sweeping her off her feet is easy, it’ll take all his skill to defeat her family’s relentless enemies, and convince her to surrender to his sweet embrace…
Wallflower Most Wanted by Manda Collins — New Release!!
Can standalone: A dedicated painter, Miss Sophia Hastings is far more concerned with finding the right slant of light than in finding Mr. Right. But when an overheard conversation hints at danger for another local artist, she is determined to get involved. Even if it means accepting help from an impossibly good-looking vicar who insists on joining her investigation—and threatens to capture her heart…
Reverend Lord Benedick Lisle knows that Sophia is no damsel in distress. But he won’t allow her to venture into peril alone, either… But protecting her from harm is becoming more difficult than the vicar could have expected as he and Sophia confront their fiery mutual passion. Who could have known that the art of love would prove so irresistible?
Beyond Scandal and Desire by Lorraine Heath — New Release!!
Can standalone: At birth, Mick Trewlove, the illegitimate son of a duke, was handed over to a commoner. Despite his lowly upbringing, Mick has become a successful businessman, but all his wealth hasn’t satisfied his need for revenge against the man who still won’t acknowledge him. What else can Mick do but destroy the duke’s legitimate son—and woo the heir’s betrothed into his own unloving arms…
Orphaned and sheltered, Lady Aslyn Hastings longs for a bit of adventure. With her intended often preoccupied, Aslyn finds herself drawn to a darkly handsome entrepreneur who seems to understand her so well. Surely a lady of her station should avoid Mick Trewlove. If only he weren’t so irresistible…
LATEST BOOK SALES
33% OFF ★
33% OFF ★
60% OFF ★
50% OFF ★
80% OFF ★
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.
FOLLOW THE BLOG