MOVIE DEAL NEWS: Roomies by Christina Lauren (Read my Review)
I’m excited to announced that this book just got a movie deal starring Jenna Dewan and the screenplay is being written by the authors Christina Lauren!! I read this addictive book in one sitting last year and FELL IN LOVE with the story and the characters who engage in an unexpected “pretend marriage of convenience” that unexpectedly for them develops into a very deep and true love for each other! The writing was fantastic and strong. It constantly kept me smiling, swooning, or just made my heart race! The story was sweet, heart-warming, and hit all the right notes for me. If you’re looking for a WELL-WRITEN, SEXY, FUN, ANGSTY romance with strong characters and an absorbing story, this is it!! Grab a copy to read before the movie! — “I’ve never done this before. I just know I’m falling for the girl I married.”
LATEST BOOK ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- A Wish For Us by Tillie Cole was just announced!! It’s a standalone and I LOVE her books! Her other standalone A Thousand Boy Kisses was one of my only 6 star reviews ever! — Nineteen-year-old Cromwell Dean is the rising star of electronic dance music. Thousands of people adore him. But no one knows him. No one sees the color of his heart. Until the girl in the purple dress. She sees through the walls he has built to the empty darkness within. When Cromwell leaves behind the gray skies of England to study music in the South Carolina heat, the last thing he expects is to see her again. And he certainly doesn’t expect that she’ll stay in his head like a song on repeat… Bonnie Farraday lives for music. She lets every note into her heart, and she doesn’t understand how someone as talented as Cromwell can avoid doing the same. He’s hiding from his past, and she knows it. She tries to stay away from him, but something keeps calling her back. Bonnie is the burst of color in Cromwell’s darkness. He’s the beat that makes her heart skip. But when a shadow falls over Bonnie, it’s up to Cromwell to be her light, in the only way he knows how. He must help her find the lost song in her fragile heart. He must keep her strong with a symphony only he can compose. A symphony of hope. A symphony of love. A symphony of them.” — Be sure to preorder a copy!! It sounds amazing!
- Stay With Me by Kristen Proby was just announced!! This is a new standalone in the With Me In Seattle series!! — “Amelia Montgomery has left her past behind her. With a career that’s skyrocketing and a loving family around her, everything else is just junk in the rearview mirror. Until it’s not. When she has to drop out of the public eye, her cousin offers her a new, temporary life… Wyatt Crawford can’t figure out the enigmatic beauty who’s living next door. As an architect, he’s usually good at looking beneath the surface—but she barely even leaves her house. Until she needs his help. When she knocks on his door, how can he resist? It isn’t long before Wyatt and Amelia become more than just neighbors. But when he finally learns the truth, will the skeletons in her closet be too much for him to handle, or will he stay?”
- Only Him by Melanie Harlow was just announced!! This is the second standalone following Only You! — “He was my first crush, my first kiss, my first everything. But I’m not a lovesick teenager anymore, and I’d never let that cocky troublemaker break my heart again. So when he shows up out of the blue asking me to have dinner with him “for old time’s sake,” I say I will. After all, it’s been twelve years, and I’m stronger and smarter than I was back then. Except…he still does something to me. He’s got those eyes that make me weak, those hands that drive me wild, and a body I can’t resist—especially once I see the tattoos. It doesn’t take long for our trip down memory lane to go from sweet to sizzling. We’re just as good together as we were back then—better, even—and I’m willing to give the only man I’ve ever loved another chance. But he’s got to tell me the truth.” — You can read Only You today and preorder Only Him too!
- Unconscious Hearts by Harper Sloan was just announced!! It’s a standalone! — “Ari Daniels was a dreamer. A woman who knew how to count her blessings… what she didn’t count on was her whole world tumbling down around her in a mess of shredded promises, broken love, and unbelievable heartbreak… Alone and stricken with grief, she blamed herself and eventually closed herself off, refusing to open her heart for another… That was, however, until she came face to face with a man who made her feel like no other. A man who refused to stand down, wanting what she was terrified to give—herself. A man whose very breath promised to light the path back to her abandoned dreams…”
- Playboy by Katy Evans was just announced!! It’s a standalone! — “It started as a game. We flirted. We played. Most importantly—we won. Then I discovered who he was: Gambler. Famous playboy. Silver-eyed player who never plays to lose. And my best friend’s soon-to-be brother in law, Cullen Carmichael… He needed a good luck charm, I needed a distraction. So we made a gamble and set off for Vegas—but pretty soon—I was in too deep. My heart, soul, and body weren’t supposed to be part of the deal. But somewhere between big wins and long nights, my house of cards started to tumble. What was this devil with those piercing eyes doing to me? I’d given up on love, but the wicked, all-in Cullen Carmichael was upping the ante and wouldn’t stop until he’d won it all…”
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
HOT NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- The Greatest Risk by Kristen Ashley (erotic BDSM romance, standalone in The Honey Series)
- Perfect Love Story by Natasha Madison (single dad romance, first standalone in Love Series series)
- Lennon Reborn by Scarlett Cole (rock star romance, standalone in Preload series)
- Bro Code by Kendall Ryan (her brother’s best friend romance, standalone)
- The Marriage Arrangement by Jennifer Probst (standalone novella in Marriage to a Billionaire series)
- Shake It Up by J. Kenner (protective hero romance, standalone in Man of the Month series)
- Until There Was Us by Samantha Chase (second chance romance, standalone in Montgomery Brothers series)
- Knotted by Pam Godwin (dark romance, first standalone in Trails of Sin series)
- A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas (YA fantasy in A Court of Thorns and Roses series)
- The 17th Suspect by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro (murder mystery, standalone in Women’s Murder Club)
- Lyric by Molly McAdams (standalone spinoff of Redemption series)
- Someone To Care by Mary Balogh (historical romance, can standalone)
- The Only Thing by Marie Harte (pretend relationship romance, can standalone)
- Torn by Melody Anne (love triangle/marriage troubles)
LATER WEEK RELEASES (PRE-ORDER NOW):
DETAILED LIST: NEW RELEASES
The Greatest Risk by Kristen Ashley — New Release!!
Can standalone: A woman unable to connect, struggling to hide another part of her. A man burning to learn her truth, and make her whole. Through explosive passion and deep exploration, they are about to take the greatest risk of all. But will they be able to take that leap, and come out on the other side together?
In this next passionate novel in the Honey series, New York Times bestselling author Kristen Ashley delivers a stunningly romantic and intensely sexy novel that will stay with you long after you turn the final page.
Perfect Love Story by Natasha Madison — New Release!!
Can standalone: Her: “What do you do when you find out your whole life was a lie? That your husband really wasn’t your husband but someone else’s. That the vows you made to each other were simply empty promises. You pick up and move to the country to start fresh. When life hands you limes, you make sure you have tequila because your life is about to get stirred up.”
Him: “Married to my high school sweetheart, the best thing she gave me was my baby girl. But we weren’t enough for her. I wasn’t enough for her. The last thing I expected on my birthday was a Dear John letter, but that’s what I got when she upped and left. Now, it’s just me and my girl against the world till the new girl moves in next door. Is there such a thing as a perfect love story?”
Lennon Reborn by Scarlett Cole — New Release!!
Can standalone: “He is not a broken man. Because being broken implies being whole once. When a horrific accident deprives him of the one thing he loves—his talent as a drummer—he is left with a life chained by an abusive mother, by crushing guilt over a tragic past. A life he doesn’t want.
She’s one of the most successful neurosurgeons in the world, coming from a long-line of respected doctors. Her life is built around solving complex medical cases in order to bring relief and hope to sick children. But the one problem she can’t solve is how to live her life. How to be shake loose the burden of being her elitist, arrogant father’s daughter. How to be free… Can a man who despises his life and a woman who desperately needs to live find the answers, and love, with each other?”
Bro Code by Kendall Ryan — New Release!!
Standalone: “There’s pretty much only one rule when you’re a guy. Don’t be a douche. Turns out, the fastest way to break that rule is to fall for your best friend’s sister.
She’s brilliant, sharp-tongued, gorgeous, and five years younger than me. She’s the sexual equivalent of running with scissors. In a word, she’s dangerous. And completely off-limits. Falling for her could ruin everything. Yet I can’t seem to stop, even when her company is threatened by a lawsuit, and my promotion hinges on representing the opposing client—and winning. I can’t see a way out of this mess that doesn’t end in a broken friendship, a broken heart, or a ruined career. I may have broken the bro code when I fell for her. But do I have the balls to handle what comes next?”
The Marriage Arrangement by Jennifer Probst — New Release!!
Can standalone: “She fled her family winery after a humiliating broken engagement, and spent the past year in Italy rebuilding her world. But when he shows up with a plan to bring her back home, and an outrageous demand for her to marry him, she has no choice but to return to face her past…
He vowed to bring her back home to be his wife… He saved Windsor Winery, but the only way to make it truly his is to marry into the family. He’s not about to walk away from the only thing he’s ever wanted… When he convinces her to agree to a marriage arrangement and return home, he never counted on the fierce sexual attraction between them to grow into something more. But when deeper emotions emerge, he has to fight for something he wants even more than Winsor Winery: his future wife.”
Shake It Up by J. Kenner — New Release!!
Can standalone: “There are a million reasons why I need to stop thinking about her naked. She’s too young for me, for starters. She’s too ambitious. She’s my job. Romance was the last thing on my mind when I agreed to look into her stalker as a favor. Now, she’s all I can think about… I’m not the only one obsessing. The threats against her are intensifying along with our connection. If I give in, if I let our bodies take over, it could draw her stalker out. Our passion could save her. Or it could destroy us both.”
Meet Mr. August. He’ll do anything to protect her.”
Until There Was Us by Samantha Chase — New Release!!
Can standalone: “He’ll have to play his cards just right for her to take a chance on him…
She has always been careful…except that one time she threw caution to the wind and hooked up with a sexy groomsman at her cousin’s wedding. But that was two years ago—so why can’t she stop thinking about him? He has been living the good life. He loves his job, has a great circle of friends, and doesn’t answer to anyone. The problem? There’s only one woman he wants and she ran out on him after one amazing weekend. But now that she’s coming back to town, he hopes he can convince her to take another chance on him… and on a future that can only be built together.”
Knotted by Pam Godwin — New Release!!
Can standalone: “I try to forget her. It’s impossible. Growing up together, she and I shared all our firsts. First love, first kiss, first… Not all our firsts. We were sixteen the night she was violently assaulted while I helplessly watched. I’ll never forget the sounds of her suffering. Or my inconsolable agony when she left Oklahoma.
Years later, she returns to honor our teenage pact. Except the boy she loved is gone, replaced by a ruthless cattle rancher knotted with secrets. She doesn’t know my dark cravings or the trails of sin that lead to her. I don’t deserve her, but one truth remains. She’s mine.”
Maybe Don’t Wanna by Lani Lynn Vale — New Release!!
Can standalone: “He’s spent his life trying to get back on the right side of the tracks, but each step he takes forward, he takes two more steps back. To save one, he hurts others… And at the end of each day, he goes back to his lonely apartment and wishes he was a different person. One who could fix the things he’s broken.
Then she forces her way into his life, and the world as he knows it is irrevocably changed. Everything he thinks he has right is wrong. And everything he thinks is wrong is oh, so right. One thing leads to another, and suddenly he’s growing a conscience, and trying to prove to her that he’s as bad as everybody says he is. Yet she won’t listen. She’s convinced that she can save him…”
LATEST BOOK SALES
50% OFF ★
63% OFF ★
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.