NEW COVER ANNOUNCEMENT: Wild At Heart by KA Tucker (sequel to The Simple Wild)
OMG! Wild At Heart is the surprise sequel to The Simple Wild, one of my 5 STAR FAVORITES! The original book read as a standalone but this sequel is a welcome surprise as the first book was AMAZING and I’m excited to read more of Calla & Jonah’s journey! —“When her father reaches out to inform her that his days are numbered, Calla knows that it’s time to make the long trip back to the remote frontier town where she was born. She braves the roaming wildlife, the odd daylight hours, the exorbitant prices, and even the occasional—dear God—outhouse, all for the chance to connect with her father: a man who, despite his many faults, she can’t help but care for. While she struggles to adjust to this new subarctic environment, Jonah—the quiet, brooding, and proud Alaskan pilot who keeps her father’s charter plane company operational—can’t imagine calling anywhere else home. And he’s clearly waiting with one hand on the throttle to fly this city girl back to where she belongs, convinced that she’s too pampered to handle the wild. Jonah is probably right, but Calla is determined to prove him wrong. As time passes, she unexpectedly finds herself forming a bond with the burly pilot. As his undercurrent of disapproval dwindles, it’s replaced by friendship—or perhaps something deeper? But Calla is not in Alaska to stay and Jonah will never leave. It would be foolish of her to kindle a romance, to take the same path her parents tried—and failed at—years ago. It’s a simple truth that turns out to be not so simple after all.” — Be sure to grab a copy of The Simple Wild (my review) to read now and pre-order Wild at Heart!
NEW RELEASE & REVIEW: Moonlighter by Sarina Bowen (Read my Review)
WOOHOO!!! I read this new release in one sitting and really enjoyed it! Here are all the boxes this book checks off: Friends to lovers. CHECK! Pretend relationship. CHECK! Sports romance. CHECK! Bodyguard romance. CHECK! Romantic suspense. CHECK! Pregnant heroine. CHECK! Protective hero. CHECK! Smart heroine. CHECK! Hockey star hero. CHECK! Low relationship drama. CHECK! Sexy hotness. CHECK! Light-hearted banter. CHECK! If you’re looking for something new to read and you love books that have an even balance between romance and suspense, definitely check this out and it’s now live!
Scroll down to see more new releases from this week! Happy reading, everyone!! 😀
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
HOT NEW RELEASES:
- Moonlighter by Sarina Bowen (bodyguard/pregnant heroine romance, can standalone)
- Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren (second chance/celebrity romance, standalone)
- Tempt the Hookup by Natasha Madison (single mom/second chance romance, standalone in Tempt series)
- Kiss Me Again by Emma Hart (brother’s best friend romcom, standalone)
- Breathless With Her by Carrie Ann Ryan (standalone romance in Less Than series)
- Famous by Marie Force (Quantum series)
- Wanderlove by Rachel Blaufeld (angsty romance, standalone)
- Half Truths by Clare Contreras (romantic suspense, first in Secret Society series)
- Unforgettable by Aleatha Romig (Indulgence series)
- That Divorce by Jillian Dodd (That Boy series)
- Before You by Marni Mann (contemporary romance standalone)
- Happy Trail by Daisy Prescott (romantic comedy, can standalone)
- The Duke’s Stolen Bride by Sophie Jordan (historical romance, standalone in The Rogue Files series)
- Devastated by RL Mathewson (book 1 in Anger Management series)
LATEST BOOK SALES
50% OFF ★
under $1 ★
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
Oct 28 (P)
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.