TOP RECOMMENDATION: Timid: A Lark Cove Novel by Devney Perry (My Review)
HOLY FREAKING SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!! YES YES YES!!! This was HIGHLY ANTICIPATED books of this whole year and is now one of my TOP FAVORITES!! Oh my gosh, for those of you who (like me) LOOOOOOVE reading about FUNCTIONAL couples who TALK through their issues and fall CRAZY IN LOVE, then this is the book for you!!!! These characters, their emotions, their romance, their everything FELT SO REAL!! So genuine. So heart-felt. I seriously loved reading every word of this story! Plus, there was even a suspenseful twist towards the end that kept me GLUED TO THE PAGE!! I could not put this book down, I loved every word, and I recommend it to EVERYONE!!!!! It can standalone and it’s LIVE so be sure to grab your copy!!! And then, preorder Tragic – the next standalone!
RECENT BOOKWORM NEWS:
- Muse by Katy Evans just went live!! It’s a standalone — “It was supposed to just be a quick trip to Manhattan. My best friend was heartbroken. She needed support, and I needed inspiration. I hoped to love the city. Bustling. Crazy. Inspiring New York. But I ended up at the airport, heading home in the same condition that I arrived. In a rut. Add to all that, missing my flight and losing my laptop—the laptop, where the Best Love Story Ever sat on my hard drive. Enter Noah Steele. Eerily familiar. Movie star. Heartthrob. Sultry romeo with bedroom eyes. (But we’re not going there.) He missed his flight too. Noah is so smoldering, lip-bitingly hot, he’s not taken seriously as an actor, and is struggling to launch his career in New York. He’s only ever had superficial girlfriends, so he’s having trouble showing true passion in his acting—the same challenge I’m having with this book. When we met, we didn’t know that our connection would bring us the change we’d been craving. That we’d be the very thing the other needed and didn’t know. Each other’s muse.”
- Faking It by K Bromberg was just announced!! (It will release first as an Audible Original audiobook and you can get a free audio trial + 2 free audiobooks here but can also pre-order the eBook) It’s a standalone! — “Zane Phillips mistook me for his dog walker. It shouldn’t surprise me that the man with a suit more expensive than my rent would assume that I was there to serve him. The positive? I put him in his place. The negative? I missed my job interview because of it. Now I find out he’s a rich Australian entrepreneur, and he wants to make up for tanking my interview. Yes, he’s impossibly hot – but he’s also an arrogant jackass – so…no thanks. But after a little white lie I tell spirals out of control, I’m somehow offered the chance to play Zane’s girlfriend to help promote his new dating website – and the best part? He can’t say no because he’ll get caught in his lie, too. Little did I know this would entail sharing a tour bus with him for the next few months. The fact that the bus has just one bed isn’t the most ideal of circumstances, but this spokesperson gig might be the kick in the pants my career needs, so why not take a chance? Famous last words. Now I’m crisscrossing the country – and sharing that bed – with the one guy I can’t stand. And even worse, my traitorous body is wondering at every turn what it’s like to be down under the gorgeous Australian. But as the miles unfurl, so does our passion…and if I’m not careful, I might end up believing that fairy tales really do come true.”
- Fireworks by Sarina Bowen (second chance romance) was announced!! — “Skye Copeland is on paid leave from her broadcasting job after accidentally drawing a pecker on the traffic map. Let that sink in. Like it’s her fault the traffic pattern that day created a perfect schlong? Skye isn’t laughing. She needs this job. And that’s the only reason she’s agreed to chase down a story in her least favorite place—that hell on earth known as Vermont. A quick trip. In and out. Much like – never mind. Skye can sneak into the town that once tried to break her, get the story and get back into the good graces of her producer. Easy peasy. Except things go sideways even as she sets foot over the county line. Her step-sister is on the run from a violent drug dealer. And the cop on the case is none other than Benito Rossi, the man who broke her teenage heart. His dark brown eyes still tear her apart. And even as she steels herself to finally tell him off after twelve years, the old fireworks are still there. Things are about to go boom.”
- Meet Cute by Helena Hunting (frenemies to lovers) was announced!! — “Talk about an embarrassing introduction. On her first day of law school, Kailyn ran – quite literally – into the actor she crushed on as a teenager, ending with him sprawled on top of her. Mortified to discover the Daxton Hughes was also a student in her class, her embarrassment over their meet-cute quickly turned into a friendship she never expected. Of course, she never saw his betrayal coming either… Now, eight years later, Dax is in her office asking for legal advice. Despite her anger, Kailyn can’t help feeling sorry for the devastated man who just became sole guardian to his thirteen-year-old sister. But when her boss gets wind of Kailyn’s new celebrity client, there’s even more at stake than Dax’s custody issues: if she gets Dax to work at their firm, she’ll be promoted to partner. The more time Kailyn spends with Dax and his sister, the more she starts to feel like a family, and the more she realizes the chemistry they had all those years ago is as fresh as ever. But will they be able to forgive the mistakes of the past, or will one betrayal lead to another?”
- Runaway Girl by Tessa Bailey (sorta-single dad romance) was announced!! — “One moment. A chance meeting of gazes through the church window pane with someone familiar who radiates intrigue. Independence. It’s the final push Naomi needs to realize…she’s boring. A blonde, cookie cutter, well mannered trophy wife-to-be. How can she expect to lead a fulfilling married life when she’s never lived? Special Forces diver Jason Bristow needs a beauty pageant coach. Not for himself—although the tattooed bruiser could definitely use some charm. For his little sister who he has returned to St. Augustine, Florida to raise. When a beautiful southern debutante lands on his doorstep, she awakens a hunger that won’t be ignored. If only she wasn’t planning on winning back the ex-fiancé she left at the altar…”
- Once Upon A Sure Thing by Lauren Blakely (best-friends-to-lovers romance) was announced!! — “It’s so easy being best friends with a gorgeous, talented, charming guy. Said no woman ever. Except me. My friendship with Miller is a sure thing — he’s my plus one, my emergency contact, and my shoulder to lean on. He’s also been by my side helping me raise one helluva awesome kid who’s the center of my world. Nothing will change our easy breezy friendship. Until I have the bright idea to convince him to start a new band with me. Trouble is, our sizzling chemistry in the recording studio is getting harder to ignore, no matter how risky it might be.”
- Once Upon A Wild Fling by Lauren Blakely (falling-for-my-brother’s-friend romance) was also announced!!
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
HOT NEW RELEASES (NOW LIVE):
- Once Upon A Real Good Time by Lauren Blakely (rock star/single mom romance, standalone)
- Intercepted by Alexa Martin (sports romance, standalone in The Playbook series)
- Meet The Sky by McCall Hoyle (during a hurricane, she gets trapped with the boy who broke her heart)
- Taking A Shot by Taryn Leigh Taylor (sexy sports romance, can standalone)
- While I Was Sleeping by Dani Atkins (What if someone else was living your happy ever after?, standalone)
- The Red Ledger: 4 by Meredith Wild (assassins romance, assassins romance in The Red Ledger series)
- Wound Tight by Lorelei James (a Rough Riders/Blacktop Cowboys crossover novella, can standalone)
- The Barefoot Wedding by Bella Andre as Lucy Kevin (sweet second chance romance, standalone in Married in Malibu series)
LATER WEEK RELEASES (PRE-ORDER NOW):
- Muse by Katy Evans (Hollywood romance standalone)
- Professor Feelgood by Leisa Rayven (sexy romance with feels, can standalone)
LATEST BOOK SALES
under $1 ★
under $1 ★
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.