NEW 5 STAR FAVORITE: Runaway Road by Devney Perry (Read my Review)
HOLY FREAKING SQUEEEEE!!!! This was the most DELIGHTFUL and heart-warming romance!!! It was an absolutely PERFECT read with a gorgeous love story full of happy feels! I loved everything about this book – it had just enough angst to keep my heart racing, but was also genuinely so sweet!! This is a super addictive story – I didn’t put it down from the moment I started until the last word of the epilogue!! The heroine is strong, the hero is swoony, and it’s quite a unique, unexpected love story with mature characters that made for a really refreshing read. I LOVE LOVED LOVED this and would definitely recommend everyone to grab a copy – it’s now live and it’s a new 5 STAR FAVORITE!!!!!
SURPRISE RELEASE: Mathilda, Superwitch & Mathilda, Superwitch: Rise of the Dark Lord by Kristen Ashley
KA SURPRISE! The first book in this series was just re-released with a new cover along with the release of the sequel! — “On Hallowe’en night, Mathilda Honeycutt finds out she’s a SuperWitch. Not the modern, hippie kind…the real, wand-wielding, pixie-dust kind. After a life devoted to retail and coffee drinks, Mathilda is thrown into the secret world of witches, werewolves, vampires, faeries, you name it, it exists! As Mathilda discovers her magic, she also discovers she’s prophesied to save the world. The problem is, she’d rather spend her time on online auctions bidding on fabulous designer shoes. Now, she’s got to save the world, run her coffee house and figure out what’s going on with the silent, watchful (but yummy) Sebastian Wilding and brainy, charismatic (and hot) Dr. Aidan Seymour. Making matters worse, her nemesis is a powerful witch who doesn’t mind fighting dirty. Will Mathilda be able to save the world while still being perfectly accessorized? And how is she going to pick between Luscious Sebastian and Dreamy Aidan? Lastly, will she ever get the hang of riding around on a broom?”
WEEKLY NEW RELEASES RECAP
- Runaway Road by Devney Perry (TOP FAV: friends to lovers romance, standalone in Runaway series)
- In Five Years by Rebecca Serle (unique/unexpected sounding blurb, standalone)
- The Rich Boy by Kylie Scott (billionaire romance, standalone)
- My Valdez Valentine by Katy Regnery (pilot romance, standalone in Odds-Are-Good series)
- Creole Kingpin by Meghan March (first anti-hero romance in Magnolia duet)
- Enticing Liam by Kristin Proby (princess falls for security, standalone romance in Big Sky Royals series)
- Down and Dirty by Kendall Ryan (accidental Vegas wedding romance, standalone in Hot Jocks series)
- Maybe Swearing Will Help by Lani Lynn Vale (enemies to lovers romance, SWAT Generation 2.0 series)
- The Other Man by Nicole French (love triangle/angsty romance, Rose Gold series)
- The Queen’s Bargain by Anne Bishop (very unique fantasy, Black Jewels series)
- Tease Me by K Jenner (Stark International Security series)
LATEST BOOK SALES
under $2 ★
40% OFF ★
63% OFF ★
63% OFF ★
under $1 ★
UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES
WHAT KIND OF BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Let me know if there are any other books you’re loving right now too!!
LET’S STAY CONNECTED
To get these lists sent to you every week, subscribe by email.